/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Inquisitor edition.

Last thread: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=636
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/attributes/411006
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/r8-wizard-skills-translation/321939
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4t939w/i_google_translated_the_possible_enchants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kim better make guinea pigs ride-able soon

VAKARINE

Are they mountable in kToS?

Where do people get all those gem abrasives aside from TBL?

But of course.
In 3 months, pet equipment will be finally implemented. Then, you'll be able to buy Pet Saddle, for only 199TP, hehehehehe.
Oh, obviously in kToS only.

Better make em edible soon

uphill

Cats = Gatos = BR

How many waves do you need to clear for abrasives?

Anything over 25 is 2deep4me with my shitty characters.

nth for crimson/reddit/discord circlejerks

I believe it's the same wave that can give mithrils but I don't remember the specific number.

>tfw 6k players on ToS
>Tfw 1k players in my WoW guild alone

>42 online

1,000 players in a guild is pretty fucking disgusting

More alive than /tosg/

>Members Online 42
Looks like you only have 42 players in your guild there. That's less than 1% of ToS's population.

you can get it as early as wave 6-8

It's RNG.
You can get one on wave 5 or not getting any in like a week

if /tosg/ could have 100 member guilds do you think we could all unite or too many egos?

tos.neet.tv/attributes/411006
Any oracle bother explaining how this exactly works?

There would be drama but buttblasted people would just leave.

40-50 people online at any given time is fine by me
That's a couple of full raid groups right there

>but buttblasted people would just leave.
... then form their own guilds and we would have the same problem

What is the best R8 class and why is it Mergen?

>three people leave
>this causes a problem
lel

Mergen is awful, its only saving grace is that it goes on top of Fletcher so it can get just get carried by how ridiculous that is until r9 when it gets a C2 that doesn't suck.

MERGEN
E
R
G
E
N

Hakkapälle looks fun but it only seems to have a single good skill. That and incompatibility with earlier ranks makes me think what's a good mongolian horse archer build.

If it work like Circling's att, it gives a chance to evade (MISS in orange) attacks

Mergen is really bad.

Long CDs, relatively low damage, no utility, nothing original, weapon locked, and worse DPS than R7 classes.

Mergen is trash and will easily be outclassed by R9 and 10 since it's already worse than R7 C2 and all it has to its name is damage. No status effects, no buffs, nothing special. Fletcher was great because of low or no CDs and status effects. Mergen is nothing like that, someone at IMC just said fuck archers, let's just give them another lackluster offensive class and be done with it.

Welp. So much for "6 gorillions of abrasives a week!" meme.

I get about 1~3 abrasives a day, your mileage may vary

it went fairly well last thread, so can someone point me towards good mmo

>cerberus card: [*]% of chance of recovering 10% of 1% SP when attacked by medium mobs

Does missed attack counts? This can be pretty good when you reach 2k SP pool. If not, still interesting for Bokor-PD who uses billions of SPs per second and have a huge SP pool to worth it with just a few SPR (for hexing) points and maybe a cloth boots. Medium is the most abundant mob size.

Um, the boys in CNL are there of their own free will right?

Going from fletcher 3 > Hakka could work, having all that speed while blasting down MAs seems fun

Fletcher 3 Hakka works, but you're literally just getting it so you can be a fletcher with a dashing mount and a 1h sword stat stick. Hakka itself is even worse than Mergen.

What are fun archer circles?

I'm sold if MA stacks the arrow thing for Skarphuggning. Rogue sounds cool with hakka too, they might even let Feint not dismount you

But muh Mongolian horse archer.

Not when this bad boy comes out

why doesn't mergen have a riding skill

>when
If

Nah, fletcher 3 hakka is pretty great with hakka as filler for the godly mobility and slow. Then hope for R9 afterwards, Hakka being a good c1 filler class

3 fucking slots

that's 96 critical rate on your offhand alone with just lv 6 gems

>durability: 2

Can I apply for Crimson? Who do I contact

holy shit

lolipan

>+15 squire repairs

>durability: 17

>implying that a problem for an offhand

play the game

Like any rapier, lasts for about 30-40 min easily.

>she doesn't just play a squire

not like we want faggots like kinte anyways right?

Now that I found out that you can remove boss cards without losing stars, I'll use 4x lv 8 cards instead of feeding 2x lv 10 cards for now and eventually upgrade as a get more trash to feed. Thanks, Kim!

>recipe:
>Panto Spearhead
>Loxodon Ivory
>Sauga Motor Drive

>Sauga Motor drive
>Large Panto Spearhead
>Luxodon Ivory

Good fucking luck.

If you have the right meme build(s) apply in the thread or send a PM, if you're friends with anyone in Crimson get them to recommend you!

>Panto Spearhead

>2 Durability

What the actual fuck?

Hello. When rank 8 is added I will play again. I've looked at Enchanter but found no decent translations or explanations of what their skills do. Is there a link with actual English info anywhere?

R8 is supposedly coming out at the end of the month. All of the teaser information is in English on treeofsavior.com/news/.

I know. But I am looking for more detailed info. I know they get a skill called Enchant Armor, but exactly what are they enchanting on armor??

Likewise, they can make scrolls of their skills. But is there a list of skills they can make into scrolls?

I'm looking for this kind of info.

>armor enchant (really want some info on this shit, might make r8 mobs bearable)
>lightning blessing on steroids
>agility (eva and stamina up)
>scroll crafting

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/r8-wizard-skills-translation/321939

>But is there a list of skills they can make into scrolls?

- Magic Missile
- Enchant Fire
- Flame Ground
- Gust
- Joint Penalty
- Hangman's Knot
- Reversi
- Quicken
- Pole of Agony

>armor enchant (really want some info on this shit, might make r8 mobs bearable)

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4t939w/i_google_translated_the_possible_enchants/

Item durability lasts twice as long.
Debuff duration is reduced by 5%
Magic defense is increased by 5%
1% chance to ignore enemy attacks
Extend duration of Cleric tree buffs by 5% (excluding pardoner shop buffs)
Gain 1 Stamina for every 20 points of spr

enchanter is enchant lightning and sit in town to sell cheap armor enchants, that's it.
enchant lightning seems like it could be worth it all by itself, but it's probably not.

If that list is true, that is incredibly shit. Half the Wizard classes get nothing they can make into a scroll.

That's also a shit list.

At the moment it's looking like I will just be going Featherfoot circle 2. All these enchantments and crafting abilities look incredibly shit.
That's a shame, the costume looks pretty cool.

>stamina from SPR
Who the fuck would make good use of this?

the armor enchants aren't too bad considering you can put one on each piece of armor, but the prices will probably bottom out so you don't make much profit.

>Magic defense is increased by 5%
Are you telling me I can get a 20%-35% increase to my mdef with that alone? I hope that shit isn't expensive

Fastest way to make a templar?

Pelt/Hoplite/Cata3

Hiring powerlevelers.

So Psychokino, Elementalist, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Alchemist, Rune Caster and Featherfoot get no skills they can make into scrolls.

I can understand Necromancer and Alchemist (Necromancer needs corpses to use skills and Alchemist doesn't do shit but make potions anyway).

Even of the few that get skills they can make into scrolls, that selection is shit. Joint Penalty is the only really good one, Enchant Fire and Quicken are decent but not amazing, and Reversi is stupidly situational but possibly useful in PVP.
Not seeing much use for the rest, especially if the cap on them is the same as the scroll crafting level.

Kind of annoyed how Quicken can be made into a scroll but not Swell Arm.

STOP!! WE DONT NEED ANOTHER GUILD YOU FUCKER!!!!

sword - pelt - hop - cata 3

extending cleric buffs also seems pretty cheesy with how much invulnerability they can shit out

>Swell Arm without attribute

reversi will probably be the only one worth selling for profit, maybe pole of agony to archers.

SPR priestmonks

I'd rather have that than Reversi. Anyone can make use of some extra damage. Almost no one can make use of Reversi unless it's PVP against specific classes but given how many classes can now erase AOEs it's usefulness has been decreased somewhat.

>t.cuckleader

t. miss info

WE NEED MORE GUILDS

we need Bullies to save us

What is making enchantment bombs? And why the fuck does it take almost 11 hours to learn?

t. lolipedro

Panto spearheads aren't hard to farm.

I'm glad I have these boots then. Might farm the Superior recipe if I don't commit sudoku in the process

>Panto spearheads aren't hard to farm.
>Oracle and Thaum helping out

It also costs 2500*level to make a scroll. That's 25k for lv5 jp+hk. Quicken is trash without the crit attribute, and increased atk speed is only noticeable when maxed (2500*15 silver). Reversi looks affordable and useful, the rest seems trash.

So basically, 1 level of make scrolls and 5 of enchant armor.

Rest into whatever. Probably 5 in enchant lightning.

Are you (or anyone here, really) going Enchant? pls I need affordable armor buff

I probably will. Sage apparently already got gutted and my only other option is Featherfoot 2 which honestly doesn't look amazing.

>Trying to craft a few potions
>Crafting randomly stops every few minutes

well technically since Ohayou has a waiting list now we really do need a new guild

wait but wtf, why do none of you autists ever want to join FP? we have room

false flagging intensifies

Fuck off ohayoutard

>paranoia
it's an honest question. there is no need for more guilds, and you know it too. we need people to fill up the guilds we already have