How hard is it to ungay this car?

how hard is it to ungay this car?
chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5624181160.html

at least its not a lowrider but man thats pretty bad

purple and gold with a mural on the hood? that is perfect already, I'd pull the bumper over riders off, drop it a bit and leave it. it's like a time capsule

the interior has got to be improved
maybe redo it in black vinyl?

That hood mural is fucking sweet

Take off the faggot US spec bumper penis extensions, paint the wheels, get some nice recaro or similar seats and swap the wheel and you're all set

what wheels are they, maybe they have some value?

>in storage since 1992
It's not terrible for a custom 80s interior.

I wouldnt even waste the money for it

can get a better example for less

Replace those cheap ass rims with gold Dayton's and you're there. Sweet ride bro.

Paint hood in the same color as the rest of the car, paint all gold parts chrome, swap the steering wheel.

that mural is baller
car is sweet desu

All I would do is paint the gold trim black or body color and new wheels and tires.

>whit

I wonder if some people actually just write words how they sound when they say them instead of learning to spell, or talk properly. Craigslist seems full of this type of stuff.

And if he says "whit", you probably don't want his car.

>keywords: ae86

why? semi illiterate car guys tend to spend retarded amounts of money looking after their car.
Their stupidity is your gain.

No you can't. I've been looking for a TA22 in good condition for years. One you would actually want typically costs around $10K.

why would you ruin a nice car like that with those flares and wheels? even the shit wheels in the op are better. and STEELIES are better than those turds

Get rid of the hideous wheels and interior and it will be just fine.

It actually looks kind of nice. I like the maroon/gold theme. Manual swap, get rid of the shitty bumper extensions as stated above and repaint the hood and trunk solid maroon, and it would be bretty slick.

Replace the bumpers, change the wheels and lower it. The interior isn't too bad, fully red/blue/brown/whatever cloth interiors were a common thing back in the day so it looks period correct to normies.

I don't know how or why it's an automatic though that's fucked

Swap the hood, hang the mural hood in the garage would be sad to destroy it
Delete the stupid bumper extension
get some cool ducktail spoiler
swap the transmission

OP, remove all that greasy shit/donk. That gold is puke worthy. Keep it mostly factory looking. Get rid of the US safety bumpers too.

If you want to modify it somehow, add some 70s japanese wheels, a small front lip, and a small ducktail for the rear.

This pic is some good inspo, but don't lower it that much, don't stance it. Swap the auto too.

>Race spec, lightweight SSR MK2s, that have a history with old japanese cars, and are regularly used on them

>Somehow heavyass flat bed trailer steelies regularly used by stance hondafag ricers for their plastidipped ek9 sedans are somehow better

Good fucking grief

They made clear versions of those headlight covers? Sweet

That TA in particular is god send

It looks really nice actually and that style is inspired by Japanese race cars of that time period with all the aero and lightweight wheels. Maybe it's a bit too stanced out but it is definitely the more authentic style for this era of Japanese sports cars. The examples above further expand on the inspiration of the race cars of the 70s

>tfw no AE86s up for sale in your area
P A I N

>Strip interior, put in racing seats
>repaint hood and trunk if you want
>get mew wheels
>coilovers
>get rid of the stupid crash nipples on the front bumper

Bingo brongo boingo. Honestly, the gold and maroon don't look too bad if you do what I mentioned beforehand. Honestly for 6k it wouldn't be too bad. If you would want to restore it to stock, don't go for it. Too much of a hassle.

*new wheels dammit

honestly honestly honestly

I should proofread

>ungay

Pretty hard on a 15yo's allowance.

Take the bumper extenders off and leave it as is. That thing is fucking sick and you'll probably make it ten times gayer by trying to degayify it.

Don't ruin the mural you fucking neckbeard, it's like this thing warped straight out of the 70s

>Coilovers

Put down the vape and Kys tea be aich pham

what year is this car?

I swear every stance hater doesnt even have the most basic auto knowledge

GTV ta22s came out in 1972, and ended probably when they announced another celica line, 1977.

that mural belongs in a museum of pop culture

>paying the takumi tax

yes, maybe a slight drop.

everyone who would change this car is a trbl person. buy something else and leave this to someone who would like it's charm