Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2294
Last thread: Waifu with Eyes of Uncaring Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists
>ygodr.blog.jp/
TCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_fb5tIckMo
pastebin.com/LtAGcmC5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get into the real thread:

Post for my already claimed waifu Winda

Nigger, I LITERALLY said in thread, I was making the next OP. You're the fucking reason there's a dupe you idiot.

And now we wait for the next ebin meme argument to save the thread from page ten.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_fb5tIckMo

Solemn Scolding is better than Solemn Strike.

In a deck with no other traps, sure.

I like Kaijus.

>2016
>SD Kaiba artwork
baka desu senpai.
Is it ok to use consonance as a substitute for Desires? I feel like $80 for a draw card is overpriced and you need 2-3 of it.
Then again, Pot of Duality was a thing so I really can't compalin.
To be fair, if your deck isn't stunshit and you want to use a few traps to protect yourself, Solemn Scolding can be better since it can neg8 everything.

Is 1 warning, 3 strike and 3 scolding a good trap lineup, assuming I run no other traps?

But, user, Pilica exist at the time Cairngorgon appears.
Otherwise, the narration in Master Guide 4 makes no sense.

More like 1 warning, 3 Strike and 1-2 Scolding.
These things take your own LP and are only good in the first 2 turns of the duel, they'll most likely go dead past turn 5 if it ever happens.

Turn 5 never happens.

That's too much, try Dimension Barrier instead of Scolding if you want to run 3x strike 1x warning

Pilica and Cairngorgon do exist at the same time, but Cairngorgon appeared much before, he's Gem-Knight Crystal after all the fusions during the war against Sophia.

I use those ratios and I normally open 1-2 solemns, which is fine.

HOW TO BUILD D/D/D PLEASE

Tcg or ocg?

Roach narration says that Cairngorgon appeared recently.
Not 30 years ago, but just recently.
He also doesn't say anything about war against Shaddoll.
That means, Master Guide 4 narration occur before the war. At early 2nd generation.

There's also El Shaddoll Fusion with Pilica in it.
Where do you put Shaddoll Fusion in your chart?

Here.
If you mean TCG than lol.
It's like building Chronofacts past WSUP

TCG please

D/D/Don't

/dng/ has fallen astray. I am here to remind you that your devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games

o-oh..

Turbo into D'arc and Kali Yuga.

so has yu gi oh cards gone as the same direction as digimon? Lewd and waifus?

The game hasn't but the fans have.

Yes.

Is there anything you can use Orthros for other than a slightly better MST? Actually, MST might be better if you go second and you can MST their set MST or Twin Twisters before you put down your Contract. It's also a really shitty tuner. I replaced it with Copernicus and the deck runs much more smoothly.

the deck just topped regionals, d/d tcg side are legit.

Wonder Xyz into Kali Yuga turbo with Coach as draw power.

>regionals
Pffffffffffffffffft

there's only one digimon waifu anyways

>Roach narration says that Cairngorgon appeared recently.
It does not.

>Where do you put Shaddoll Fusion in your chart?
After Winda, which is exactly the point where Pilica's card appears? How is this even a question?

I'm talking about the cards

Screw it, I'll post it here too: pastebin.com/LtAGcmC5
Yeah, you can replace Desires but your deck won't be as good.

>After Winda
I mean, El Shaddoll Winda

Then no, waifus are still here but they don't stand out.

What's the best Exodia deck for the tcg?

With no upstart or chicken game? Stacking is your only option.

what's the card to the right of vanity?

How to prepare for the upcoming onslaught that is ABCs and D/D/Ds?

Dimension Barrier

thank you friend

>not anthro
what's the point

>It seems that “Crystal’s” core, which had stopped functioning after the Great War, began overloading due to the forced multiple Fusions he endured.
>began overloading
So, recently?

I'll take different side.
Cairngorgon appears in early 2nd generation.
There's time gap between 2nd gen to 3rd gen, about 30 years. Proof: Nekroz Ritual monster.
Early 3rd generation is where Pilica appears/born and El Shaddoll Fusion happens.
El Shaddoll Fusion is the one that starts war against Shaddoll.
Which means, there's no war before early 3rd generation.
So why would Nekroz Ritual Monster even exist? There's no enemies.

>That one archetype you want to build but the boss monster is super cancerous and generic so it's incredibly expensive

What is/was her name, /dng/?

That card. I told myself that if I ever got one, I'd finish Vampires. Now I'm 90% done with them. Also, Break Swords. Luckily I got them ar $30 each, no bad.

I want to build D/D/D's since I've been playing them online for well over a year. But I need an Omega and Crystal Wing which cost way too much then apparently I now need 2-3 Pot of Desires.
So much for budget friendly.

You join them

And why Roach and Leo would exist if there's no enemy?
Nigga, it's duel terminal, they are already getting ready for the next shit to happen.

Same with me, I wanted to build Dark Synchro but only own 1 of this asshole.

I want to build a D/D/D deck for my little brother, Declan. How do I build them in the tcg?

ABCs are LIGHT and Machine, so System Down and Cycle Reader. D/D/Ds are all over the place attribute wise in the extra deck, and there's no anti-Fiend cards to my knowledge, so I have no fucking clue.

You already posted it.
YOU CAN LITERALLY BUILD THE WHOLE PSY-FRAME MAINDECK FOR THE COST OF 1 (ONE) OMEGA

You need Crystal Wing but you don't need Omega at all. Pot of Desires is great but not mandatory.

Roach and Leo exist after DT2.
Leo then guard the World Tree, while Roach watches the world.

Nekroz Ritual monster is clearly using Nekroz Mirror or something to use the power of the dead. It's not their natural form.
Why would they use it if there's no enemy?

>little bro Dec
isnt it >riley ?

I don't actually know how expensive he is, could be dirt cheap for all I care, but whenever I see him he's not in a red-eyes deck

No, I actually have a little brother called Declan, it's fun to play him clips of the Arc V dub where they refer to declan.

Wait until Lamia, Copernicus,Beowulf, and Siegfried get imported.

Perhaps. Sadly Crystal Wings price keeps climbing and as much as i would want to buy more cardboard crack I cannot afford to be spending nearly $40 on a single card.

Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit can counter just about everything they have. D.D Crow is good too. Or just go first and set 4 cards

Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Maxx "C", Veiler and general Graveyard hate is good to side against D/D/D

I have come to make TCG D/D/D playable.

Red-eyes black dragon? More like red-eyes black magician.

>Wait
No

For DDDs you side in Ghost Ogres if you don't have them mained already to get rid of Temujin so they can't make Synchros

Chaos Hunter is another possible side, typically used by ABC to stop being System Downed but also has the benefit of stopping DDD players from extending their combos with the Slimes.

DD Crow to banish Lamia and Slimes also works really well.

Without revealing my deck, if I said I have 7 trap cards (3 floodgate, 3 strike, 1 warning) in my main deck, do you think I should replace at least one with a chaos hunter/something else?

>And what's the best D.D. Crow target?
Lamia.

What card I should use GOSR to? Genghis? Abyss Ragnarok?

And what's the best D.D. Crow target? Necro Slime?

Don't you know? Orthros' effect also happens with battle damage.

Ugly loli for both, Cycle Reader for ABC and D.D. Crow for D/D, then again, I'm gonna be using D/D.

You can play the deck without Desires, same with Omega, they're nice but not mandatory, then again, the deck is gonna be released next year so Omega might be reprinted by then.

To the first one, I always use GOSR on Genghis myself, or sometimes Alexander if I know that'll exhaust his resources.

D.D Crow on Lamia, always. Otherwise, Necro Slime or whatever they target with Genghis/Alexander

Enjoy your unplayable Alexander

Ritual is their magic.
Why are you sperging about they building those armors? You want them to remain defenseless until they get invaded?

Flare Metal got reprinted in PGL3. But Black Stone hasn't been. You need 3, at ~$30-35 a pop.

GOSR depends on what they're playing into, you'd have to actually experience playing the deck for that. If you know they're building up for Synchro Dragon and get to save up your GOSR for Alexander it's devastating

Tuning Gum ;)

Oh sorry, Temujin was Genghis' original name. The reason you use Ghost Ogre on Genghis is because its typically the first combo extender they summon, in addition its the one that they need to summon for the most amount of combos, whether it be to summon Siegfried, Alexander, or Beatrice.

Best DD Crow target is Lamia if they discard it with Swirl Slime, but if they discard Necro Slime with Swirl Slime, then Swirl Slime is better if they used their normal summon on something like Kepler already. However, if they don't have their normal summon and discarded Swirl and Necro Slime, wait until they normal summon Lamia and Synchro with it before using DD Crow, then you can banish Lamia. This is assuming they summon Genghis off Swirl to extend their combo. If they summon Omega instead, just hold onto DD Crow for their next turn. If they summon Siegfried, at that point all 3 become equal targets to banish so wait until their next move and chain DD Crow to whatever they're trying to activate. The exception being Necro Slime. If they use Necro Slime, DD Crow Swirl Slime to force them to banish Necro and Lamia too.

Should I study how their combo work, or Genghis and Alexander is the best choice most of the time?
The last time I used GOSR on Genghis, they just used Abyss Ragnarok to revive him.

As a D/D player, I can assure you it's best to kill Alexander since I can summon Genghis like 2-3 times per turn if I want to, Alexander is more tricky to summon and his existence will give me a Crystal Wing.

If you use GOSR on Genghis they can just make it again and still get out 1 big boss at worst, unless they had a terrible hand to begin with. Alexander is always the best option.

Have there been any leaks for Raging Tempest besides Winda?

Besides the obvious Cycle Reader, what should I side while playing Deadly Delayed Depression?

If you wait to use Crow until Alexander is in the grave they don't then they already have a Siegfried.

R8? Kinda wanna test gameciel

Besides Winda or since Winda?
Because we know 16 cards from Ragin Tempest.

Besides. How often have the cards been leaking?

You can still make Siegfried with Genghis a level 1 + Lamia, if anything, use Crow on Lamia.

That's what I'm saying.

They didn't just build it.
They wore it. Fully prepared, and never wore it in battle.
Don't you think there's something strange here?

If they use it in battle against Shaddoll, which occur in 3rd generation, Unicore's art won't feature young Avance.
If they didn't use it in battle, then why even show it?
Why show something that's unrelated to how DT3's archetype survive in DT3 era before DT3 era ends?

mermails are dead/10

Sad truth

They aren't tho. And they have a really good ABC matchup.

And this cards hates BEWD out of the format.

Oh wait...

Maxx c goes in main

>TWO (2) instant fusion

You need 3 no matter what boyo opening 2 copies is still worth drawing into it often

>running mermails other than Abyssmegalo
"no"

I know the deck is called mermails, but it's really just Atlanteans + megalo. Nobody bothers with the other mermails.

Raging tempest will have the Wind-attribute Wyrm Ruler in it, don't screencap this.