Hey, I have a 2005 Toyota Avensis that's starting to fall apart...

Hey, I have a 2005 Toyota Avensis that's starting to fall apart. Since its' A/C broke down it feels like a fucking lit gas chamber in it. What's more, when I went to start it up today I stalled. I started again then I stalled almost immediately. When I finally took off after the 5th try I noticed that it was MUCH MUCH weaker than before, like the RPM dial took 1.5 seconds to hit the redline. Turns out I wasn't giving it enough gas since I was so used to it requiring just a gentle touch of the pedal to get going. Now I almost pressed it all the way in just to start. All this happened out of the fucking blue. And yes before you ask, it was in 1st gear. What could be wrong with it, Veeky Forums?

Bump

Tried turning it off and back on again?

I told you I stalled 5 times

Learn to car you fucking faggot.
You're no better than self diagnosing webmd reading soccer moms.

Why the fuck would I post this sob story here if I had even a slight CLUE of what the fuck is going on here? Enlighten me in your ways if you out of nowhere learned to 'car' without asking no one anything.

Go to school or download some ebooks you fucking cockmongler

Then WHAT IN THE FUCK is the point of this board other than for faggots like you to suck each other's dicks all the while muttering your fucking existence's greatness

Check your air filter and your intake system, make sure your ECU isn't fried.

We benchrace here. Get with the program.

Ask Scotty Kilmer

I had the filters checked and the gas replaced, shit still breaks apart after 1 week

What, you host races over which one of you fatasses reaches the fridge faster?

What do you mean, the gas? Fuel filter, injectors, ????

Also the mechanics may have fucked up your ECU, it's happenned to me before and the symproms were the same as yours.

No. We argue whether a Nissan GTR is better than a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 based on stats, figures, and laptimes.

I think it's the refrigerant. Also how do I check if it's okay? I mean the car works normally but with like half the engine power

In what way would the refrigerant affect your power unless your engine temperature skyrocketed and you somehow burned out your piston rings and head gasket

>
>No. We argue whether a Nissan GTR is better than a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 based on stats, figures, and laptimes.

It's not like you buy the cars afterwards (at least most of the time) so help a poor faggot out for once

Wait, weren't we talking about the A/C all this time?

Could it be a seized compressor clutch?

learn 2 read

Now that you mention it, the clutch feels a little lighter than before

I can't diagnose your car over the internet. Take it to a mechanic. Does it have a check engine light? Is it throwing any codes?

he's still talking about the A/C system tard.

No, nothing changed. And it doesnt even have something to output a signal on, no screens. The one it has stopped working in 2010 kek

Maybe it's the A/C system