Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPgq5ttvzoo
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for old pics

EU clan when?

>PC will never have this

mods will fix it

we can hold out, maybe they'll post skins/voice lines on the SEA site.

So, I have had the STB-1 for ages now, and I seem to do well in it. The issue is that I don't really know why I do well, so I can't apply it do other vehicles. More specifically, how am I supposed to abuse the gun depression that it has? I think I might have a vague idea of what to do, but I can't really actively use it on purpose.

fug

I watched too much Cowboy Bebop yesterday instead of playing tanks, and forgot to stock up on the 250 premium consumables I planned to. Now they're back to being full price

>watched too much Cowboy Bebop
It's 26 episodes?

He could have watched all of them and the movie.

wow you didn't let ich do the thread
he will go full sperg over you not listing tanks.gg and not respecting board's culture because you used capital letters correctly

>unicum
>dolan

Captured KV-1 when?

>tog, ac4, ht 6
what's the point

Been two months since I stopped playing.

Is WoT still shit?

Do bears shit in the woods?

>page 10
We need a topic for discussion. How about Russian Bias?

>Russian 122mm gun 440 damage
>American 120mm gun 400 damage

It has more mass.

It does more damage.

What about Russian 57mm gun does 85 damage while other 57mm guns do 75 damage?

>No Arabic voice option for Swede tanks

>play Ke-Ho on Karelia
>slowly make my way up the center from bush to bush, rock to rock to spot enemy TD's on the ridge
>see fuck all
>eventually a couple tanks on the left flank make it to the enemy base
>Skoda gets bollocked by a Marder two tiers lower than him
>Marder gets sniped
>Dicker Max gets into a scuffle down a slope with a Matilda 4
>rush to his rescue
>Charge into the Matilda, trying to distract it for the Dicker to shoot it dead
>He crests the ridge and dies
>I try my best to get around the back of the Matilda and kill it
>fail and die
>Dicker calls me a numpty in chat
????????

Which gun on Jagdpanther?

>88 has 203 pen, 240 alpha
>105 has 200 pen, 320 alpha
>DPM on both is basically the same
Gee, I wonder.

Since you seem to know your stuff what gun should I use on the German tier 6 medium VK p?

>88 shell cost 252
>105 shell cost 1030

>75 has 150 pen, 135 alpha
>88 has 145 pen, 220 alpha
>DPM on 88 is higher
Gee, I wonder.

>Gimping your normal tanks to make slightly more money.

Ah that's what I thought it would be, I really can't into German tanks

arty in TD mode is best TD

>draw
You poor bastard.

well, i finally elited my t1 heavy but my crew is only now hitting 100%. should i keep the t1 heavy around until the crew is say ~60% into repairs for their first skills or just move on to the m6 immediately.

the dps is supposed to be in case that u can shoot steadily, so its better the 105 bc you deal more damage in one shot and u gonna be doing the ol peekaboo behind a rock or something, so if u manage to shoot, better be more dmg

Abuse the gun depression by presenting the smallest possible target to the enemy since you can dip your cannon over ridges so effectively. The STB has meme turret armour that will randomly bounce JPZE100 shots but it can't really be relied on, maximising gun depression increases your armour profile significantly.

>page 10 again

Hello? Anybody here?

not since the death of /vcg/

Just got out of a tier 5 game where a guy on our team:

>died early
>threw a hissyfit asking for a noob who took the "wrong"/sub-optimal direction to be reported even though he was still alive and otherwise doing well (he reported his position immediately as well)
>started reporting everyone's positions to the enemy once we were down to half our tanks because we "had lost anyway" and he "didn't have time to WN8"

What the fuck is wrong with the people who play this game?

Autistic wanna be unicums that are just yellow shitters trying to dictate how others play when they should know never to rely on their team and use them as cannon fodder for their HP so they can maximize their damage.

If you expect the worse from your team every time you will be pleasantly surprised when they actually do well.

Best tier 3

>fuck up
>brain gets angry
>can't be angry at yourself
>search something to be angry at

Only few can see their own mistakes and improve upon them. They are called the unicums

I am partial to BT-7 myself.

I'm more of a Ke-Ho guy myself

I also like the BT-7 but I think its gun is UP.

>What the fuck is wrong with people?

fixed that for you

Ke-Ho is tier 4

>wanna be unicums

Yeah, that's a good way to describe it.

They're always in speedy little DPS machines* too, thinking having better stats than the average tomato pleb (which I must admit myself to be) makes them lords of the game.

I take the attitude you described to how each game pans out too. Probably 3 out of 5 games I don't get to make back my tank's HP, 1 out of 5 I help but other teammates make the difference, and then another 1 I'd make a very worthy input to the team's performance.
You learn every time though.

*It's almost always the T67, but you see "wannabe unicums" in tanks like the A-20 and pretty much any tank other than the Russian T-34 that's got the high-velocity communist 57mm.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

The easiest way to tell they are shitty padders who will bitch if they die is if they have a high wn8 but mediocre winrate.

>people going valley on Lakeville and calling those who don't noobs

I fucking did it!

First 2 star.

Very.

What exactly are American tanks supposed to have as an advantage?

>over half of the team going valley on Lakeville
>they actually push hard and successfully captured the enemy base

That was a surprise.

They are well balanced.

And their heavies have some of the most broken bouncy turrets ever.

But I just shoot HE at them so I dont care :^)

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

gun depression, i guess

>Life, Liberty and the pursuit of burger

ftfy

>gun depression

Not for long.

ISU-152 skills?

I-is that the gun sticking out on top?

muh dick

Is WoT a weeb game now?

or has it been all along?

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=kPgq5ttvzoo

Nah. Nerds just like anime. And tanks.

And when they combined them it was the perfect storm.

Yes.

>less than 2% increase in caliber
>10% increase in damage

the 105 has FAR better handling and the 88's increase in dpm is actually insignificant
(20 without equipment and 22 with equipment)

>He forgot the square-cube law
Pleb

what if they're also longer and/or have more explosive filler?

>2 percent increase in the width of the shell justifies a 10 percent increase in damage because the 2 percent increase in width of shell yields a slightly over 3 percent increase in volume of the shell

that's the only viable explanation
the opposite is probably the case, though (american / brit shells being better)

those crew skills tho

Fell for the BiA meme when I was new.

>top tier in Luchs
>having fun
>get High Caliber
>seal clubber teammate in a Pz. B2 gets butt devastated that our team lost

no sympathy

thats not the only meme you fell for

deadeye over snap shot, off road driving over smooth ride, no sit. awareness, half assed repairs crew, no camo for russian mediums

i would reset them once you have the 2nd skill complete

>Desperate virgin weebs like anime

what's wrong with off road driving?

Is BiA actually useful or what?

it doesnt do much for any tank and mobility isnt a problem for russian meds
sure it is useful, but there are other skills that are way more important like repairs or camo
you cant really improve those stats otherwise and the effect of BiA isnt as big as you might think

bia is a must-have first skill
if your tank sets on fire a lot, train jack of all trades next and run a repair kit / food / fire
if it doesn't trade out the fire for food

when you combine bia / vents / food you get a huge increase in general functionality, can train repairs or camo next. once those are done you can move onto the other shitty placebo skills with sixth sense as third skill for commander

>playing this game late at night

NIGHTMARE MODE

This is hell. Can't unlock any tanks on low tiers due to fuck all matches, so I have to play high tiers only. Plus this is when the real shitters come out to play.

>it's a "most of the team neglects one flank episode"
>only 2-3 others come to defend this critical flank with me
>turns out they suck big time and get slaughtered by a couple scouts
>sit there bouncing shots desperately moving back and forth to defend my weak spots
>fucking russian medium comes up, breaks my tracks, retreats back, breaks my tracks again
>keeps this up until I die
GOD.
FUCKING.
DAMMIT.

This is what I had all night and I need to complete one run of that 20k xp Dicker Max mission

On another note, I sure am glad to literally always be bottom tier on brawler maps and fight enemies I cannot pen whatsoever without any opportunity to flank

Yeah, this is great.

>play luchs
>loaded up to passive scout
>get in a tier 7 match
>there's an e25 and a chaffee on my team
>they both take one of two flanks each
>realize I can't do anything fucking scouting now
>yolo through the town in the middle, hoping to dodge through urban streets
>bump into a super heavy with a derp gun already trained on my within half a second
>die

Gee, it sure would be nice to have the autism necessary to be a unicunt player.

Guess I'll just have to be a green forever and then fucking kill myself.

Wait for an opportunity to open up, don't suicide.

you don't think that you would enjoy this game more if you were a unicunt, do you?

Yes. I enjoy doing well over winning. I don't care if my team shits the bed, I just want to come out with tons of damage and experience.

It never happens because I'm just a fucking retard who will never be good at anything ever.

>when someone saved your joke+image from last time someone mentioned getting shotgunned by a derp

>It never happens because I'm just a fucking retard who will never be good at anything ever.

not with that attitude :^)

I am posting this in remembrance of ich, who didn't get to make the new thread

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

I hope your mother dies slowly and painfully from cancer.

I really mean that.

There wasn't any point in waiting for opportunities, I don't have the "best" gun on the Luchs and there was no enemy artillery to farm, and not much in the way of lightly armoured tank destroyers/enemies in general.

If you meant "Look for an opportunity to zip through their lines", then maybe if there would've been if I decided to follow one of the fast scouts around at a distance.
It's a good image and accurately portrays what it feels like the femtosecond you spot their gun aimed at your flank.

And I failed because I didn't play enough yesterday and woke up too late, only to have a series of terrible fucking games.

It's like it's 2012 all over again!

What am I even looking at here?

3rd world

What is a fun low tier auto loader?

T1E6, alternatively I remember bong cruisers with 40mm pom-poms being gamebreaking unless they changed that

>implying this dead game has low tier games anymore

I once waited 10 minutes for a 7 v 7 Tier II shitfest.

This game deserved to die, unbalanced piece of shit.

just burger things

Practice makes perfect, user-kun! GANBATTE!!