youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M
>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

First for Lightning

>WoL thread
BASED

Dedicated to the goddess. Heathens not allowed.

The OP information is starting to get rather silly in length.

I still can't get Justice Monsters V to work on BlueStacks 1. Stuck on the ToS page.

One more hour until /pullwithme/ boys. Rev up that RK.

>waiting for DeNA to fill in missing story dungeons

Should I combine the DG rods? I kind of have an abundance of rods and it would make it into the strongest rod I have

Someone please trade me Basch's shield for it ;_;

Not as bad as some other generals.

You kidding bud? That's a good magic staff actually. Keep it for your magic party

I've seen other generals with longer OPs. Everything there is relevant and current. Except the vayneposter filter which should never have been included in the first place.

See (You)

Even with a lower MAG, the fact that she can cast twice means her formula is 2(MAG^2) while kefka's is just MAG^2.

At max equipment, 2(MAG^2) > MAG^2, even for lower MAG values.

It's a pretty simple concept. Try to imagine a graph.

Yesssss!!!! Fuck me this banner has been amazing to me.

>3 plat shields
>DG
>thyrus
>2 SG
>shotgun
>finally platinum sword

9/17 on my pulls. What the fucking fuck!

We don't really need a link to every Brotherhood episode do we?

nice try

That is what a OP is for in a general. Minimalists can just deal with it.

That's not the formula I was given.

Just 8 more days until my Mobius Present Box!

>implying I'll ever pull sheep song

Damn shame because with those dual exdeath relics and quistus ssb maybe I could actually do work with a mage team

You guys can make pastebins if the clutter is bothering you y'know

Yes... filtering Vayne... it's not fair bros!!!

It's CENSORSHIP!!!!

It's the formula that exists though?

Krile hits twice, so whatever kefka's formula is, double it. And kefka's formula (before all the complications) is MAG^2.

And even with the complications, she eeks out on top. Dualcast is a hell of a drug.

Is shit posting about FFXV as bad as on /v/?

why do you keep leaving out the spells and just using magic stat? Hyperdrive has a much higher multiplier AND it ignores Spirit

why would you not combine them? It doesn't do anything special besides have DG

We used to have pastebins for each section...

True, but a lot of this could be compressed.
Someone could make a playlist of the XV stuff and only have one link.
Same with the XII remake and WoFF stuff.
Game mechanics and banner list for RK could be added to the FAQ and linked at the top or something.
The trailers for BE, Mobius, and JMV aren't really needed.
And the filter can just be reposted in the thread if people really need it rather than cluttering the OP with non-FF shit.

I have nothing to do with vayneposter, I just think it's dumb. Do people really have that much trouble just ignoring shitposts?

And a Lightning filter would be much better, anyway.

It's an ability and it's single target. So he'll never be able to dualcast it and it will only work on one enemy.

Krile is, on paper, a better AoE nuker than kefka. Even at 4*, and especially at 5*.
That's my entire point.

>Seraphic Ray

Fuck that shit. Doom Timer fucks it all up if I wait too long to be prepared for it. Only had two damage SBs which made this more tense than it had any right to be.

>Implying that's me
Lad I like the filter, even if filters are gay in general and this one is overkill; the only people who use it are the ones that add nothing by responding (and still respond half the time anyways, apparently).

Also take this as your threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And actually made it into rk.

Does this mean Raya-O actually has a chance now?

>why would you not combine them?
they are excellent stat sticks

I'm a Lightningfaggot but that is fucking horrible. I hope whoever came up with that shit gets AIDS or cancer. Or both.

No. Professor Daravon will get in before a literal who such as rayo

No. 0 shitposting, but almost just as much praise for it as well.

The RK stuff was pulled out for some unknown reason, I'm guessing it's because of dumb questions and no one being able to see it

That was also the same OP that axed the XI info for some reason, I think.

Why are you speaking now if the OP has been the same for a while by the way?

Agreed with non-FF shit though

I guess there's also no point in using Exdeath then.

>getting +500 skillseeds from cheap dungeons in exploration areas
This is so fucking nice

Exactly, save for the promise that eventually he becomes an absolute beast.

If dualcast lets Krile beat Kefka, what do you think it's going to do for his closest rival?

It's really not a problem though. And the current format is clear and direct rather than having ten things hidden in one link.

I also don't agree that the trailers aren't needed because not everyone who visits this general would know about those games - it shouldn't be assumed anyway.

The RK links were moved out of the pastebin by me so that the links are more visible and clickable on mobile.

The formula is (MAG^2)/SPR * skill mod

Let's say an enemy has 50 SPR. Base Kefka has 139.2 magic. Thus he does (139.2^2)/50 * 2.3, or 891.325.

Base Krile has 97.2 magic assuming Bluff is used. This she does 2*((97.2^2)/(50) * 1.4), or 529.07904.

Thus we can conclude that Kefka does significantly more. we're not even factoring in the SPR piercing attribute of Hyperdrive. Now, this is just base stats, but even with the optimal +MAG equipment for both parties, Kefka has significantly more.

Post set-up.

Also, everyone should post their Mobius IDs.

Infrequent reminder that over half a year later and no one has yet managed to name a single thing he did wrong.

Wrong. I sent an email. It's just a matter of time now.

I'm rooting for you and your strange choice in waifu, Rayanon.

most of the time what do you have to nuke? One big boss, or a bunch of mobs? Sure if you have to hit multiple targets by all makes take Krile, but 95% of the time you will be fighting one big boss in the collesium, so Kefka is your man

209a - 238d - 365e

So combine them and make it better! Not rocket science.

I have no clue what to even set as my rental

It's been a UFO Card but considering changing it to a Moogle

2022 0c62 085e

Characters getting in before Raya-O:
>Genesis
>Hojo
>Rufus
>Rude
>Elena
>Tseng
>Kadaj
>Yazoo
>Loz
>Denzel
>Jenova
>Reed
>Scarlet
>Palmer
>Heidegger
>Dyne
>Seto
>Bugenhagen
>Zangan
>Gold Chocobo
>Honey Bee Inn Cloud dress record
>Lucina
>Dark Pit
>Dr. Mario
>Dr. Cloud
>Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry™ Series

>replaying ff6 snes
>been keeping things low-esper usage
>besides stat training and such and making relm, strago and Gau into full blown sages
>relm's magic stat is so high at the phoenix cave I decide to try something
>offering
>genji glove
>ice rods
>she takes down the red dragon by herself

>Hello!
Dropped.

>Denzel
Now that's low, user.

you gonna post this like every thread? Like you made some epic discovery and broke the game somehow?

2026-ce59-17fa

ff6 is kind of hilariously easy to break. A Terra or Celes with the Minerva Bustier and Miracle shoes can outlast like 90% of the bosses

Yes.

>low esper usage
>oh i'm just equipping them for their magic and stat gains that's all

Should i pull on the upcoming lucky draw?

You should always pull on a discount draw.

I have a 5* heavy armor, a RM that gives moderate defense boost when wearing heavy armor, Protectga, and Stoneskin II. Is Armor Strike finally worth using?

And also, how much attack power do I need to have Piercing Strike do 9999 damage?

Downloading Mobius

Any tips?

I'm downloading it in the english

Sort by Aug Rank.

Your XII and XIII could use improvement. Depends on your mythril supply.

>Someone please trade me Basch's shield for it ;_;

Guy with four Plat Shields here. I would if I could.

>Flametongue V
Damn, I'm jealous.

Both questions answered in the "game mechanics pdf." Can't recall the numbers exactly but I think Armor Strike is hard to justify unless against Mote level bosses. Piercing hitting 9999 is probably not gonna happen, but check the pdf for the numbers.

Isn't Gilgamesh banner soon or is it Selphie next? If it is, wouldn't if be worth waiting a bit for the new relics to be in the game?

save up 3k magicite for the mobius box

got 117 mythril, spending 50 on gil banner 1

Its currently either very hard or impossible. Soft Cap in Global is too low even with RMs. JP is about to get soft cap boosted to ~719ATK so a 9999 will be possible there.

Where were you when Tifa became halal?

Yeah, I would spend the 25 for Lucky. It'll help clean up the pseudo 5* stuff.

>magic gains

kek, You have 4 as well? I combined 3 of them into 7*, they giving shit loads of them out during buff banner

Stop

Why? It has no unique SB

It boosts fire and is the best FFV weapon for RS as it reacts really fucking weirdly to RS.

>it reacts really fucking weirdly to RS.
What do you mean?

And now that you mention it, that makes quite an interesting combo. You could pair it up with Balthier's SSB and fire spellblades.

Final fantasy I banners

banner 1

Warrior of Light OSSB - single-target holy/non-elemental physical damage with bonus damage the more hits user has taken
Sara BSSB - party medium heal and magic barrier x1 and self medium MND/small RES up and enter Burst mode; gain "Pure Prayer" ally large heal with no cast time and large Regen and "Modest Wish" party small heal
Master BSSB - 10-hit single-target physical damage and self large crit rate up and self Guts and enter Burst mode; gain "Shippuu Dotou" 4-hit single-target physical damage (8 if in Rage mode) and "Haisui Issen" 4-hit single target physical damage and enter Rage mode (shorten charge time but large DEF/RES down)
Master SSB - 8-hit single-target physical damage and self medium ATK/small DEF up and next two turns take no charge time
Warrior of Light SSB - 8-hit AoE physical damage and party Blink x1
Garland SSB - 4-hit random-target dark-elemental physical damage and drain HP
Wol SSB - 4-hit AoE physical damage and large ATK/MAG down
Warrior of Light SB - 4-hit single-target holy-elemental physical damage and self RES up
Garland SB - 3-hit AoE dark-elemental physical damage and imperil Dark

I mean that it somehow gets a bigger boost in stats than other 5* weapons, even the SSB/Burst weapons.

I almost got pissed that I would get nothing but Plat Shields, but I got thrown a Thyrus at the end so it's all good.

That's my one and only 11x draw on that banner. I'll just get Shout somewhere else.

Banner 2

Garland BSSB - 6-hit single-target dark-elemental physical damage and self attach Dark and enter Burst mode; gain "Death Claw" single-target dark-elemental physical damage and drain HP and "Dark Tsunami" 2-hit AoE ranged dark-elemental physical damage
Warrior of Light BSSB - 8-hit single-target holy/non-elemental physical damage and self attach Holy and enter Burst mode; gain "Strike of Light" single-target holy/non-elemental physical damage with more hits the higher own DEF (1-5) and "Crystal Form" 2-hit AoE holy/non-elemental physical damage and self medium DEF up
Matoya BSSB - 8-hit (10 if hitting weakness) single-target fire/ice/lightning-elemental magic damage and enter Burst mode;
Matoya SSB - party medium ATK/MAG up and large Regen
Garland SSB - 5-hit AoE dark/non-elemental physical damage and large ATK/DEF down
Sara SSB - party large heal and Haste
Echo SSB - 3-hit AoE non-elemental magic damage and large MAG/RES down
Warrior of Light SB - 4-hit single-target holy-elemental physical damage and self RES up
Garland SB "- 3-hit AoE dark-elemental physical damage and imperil Dark

So Piercing Strike is not worth it (poor monks) and just using the usual attack skills is better than trying to have your DEF do damage instead of blocking damage. Okay, I will not use either of them.

Fuck back off to your sand filled shithole, filthy sandnigger.

What if you only had 8 mythril and a fraction of what that guy has relic wise

>Post set-up.
Fire Pupu, Inferno, Phantom, and Ares (3 fire, 1 water), maxed skillseeds, dark knight with 3 panels completed. Farming these fire seeds to get my X weapon.

Either a 4* AoE card or a heal/buff card (Hades and Moogle are very nice). At least these are the ones I usually follow.

Ha ha! Time for the Famed Mimic Gogo!

Start doing some fucking dungeons right now so you can get 25 mythril.

Right, besides the +Fire damage, the way they scaled it means it's unusually weak at lvl 1 and about average at lvl 20. That ratio keeps up with Realm Synergy, though: a lvl 30 Flametongue is like 282 ATK in RS - for comparison, Auron's Riot Blade SSB relic is 266 ATK in RS at lvl 30.

Flametongue (V) is legit one of the best generics and better than a lot of character uniques as a stat stick.

So do you actually win by doing nothing?

yeah flametongue is weird, example:

Without synergy:
flametongue 114 atk
bartz bsb ragnarok 125 atk

with synergy
flametongue 216 atk
bartz bsb ragnarok 214 atk

Please tell me Dr. Mog doesn't tell exactly what you need to do

I want to see the tears of Record Babbies who haven't played V

>he doesn't know

FUCK yes, just did my third eleven spin on JMV and got Shiva and Ifrit, to add to my Lv. 41 Bahamut.

Not the game is hard but now I can really steamroll it lol.

You actually do have to fight him in FFRK, but not immediately

I really want that shiva. She's super cute.

Hahahahaha

>"lucky" banner
>Galuf's shitty hammer after 1/26 on shout hunt

Keep trying, you may get lucky like me
kupo

My flametongue VI gets like triple stats from RS too, is that not normal?