Revelation Online General - /revog/

Too soon? What class is everyone going to play?
strawpoll.me/11171226

>Features
pastebin.com/Fte2x7d3

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first English CB doesn't start until some time in October.

>How do I play the Chinese version?
ro.my.com/forum/thread/271-how-to-play-cn-version-english-patch/
revelation-online.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7-english-community-server/

>Is this game going to be P2W?
My.com listened to the community and removed the items that would have made the English Founder's Packs P2W, but we still haven't seen the cash shop.

>What's the difference between this and Blade & Soul?
youtube.com/watch?v=xYujKrlHaJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

revelationonline.su/rus/
ro.my.com/forum/thread/4237-can-i-save-character-preset-of-an-already-created-character/
youtube.com/watch?v=68aPBMy2dBc
youtube.com/watch?v=DlX7d3NZ9Dc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qmFEMNQNryc
youtube.com/watch?v=EaYE0XTnqOw
laufie-ro.tumblr.com/post/147727174208/revelation-cn-free-costume-mount-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I enjoy that this game runs at 60 fps

too soon senpai
unless we get a bunch of people playing on CN

Probably going to be a loli Spiritshaper. I like their outfits the most.

would anyone like to marry me in this game

is this the new bnsg

OCCULTIST BOYS WHERE WE AT

Only if everyone on NA plays FM and everyone on EU plays sin

Are you a cute fuccboi?

i-i love rape

Tried the chingchong version last week and it was actually good. I need to go back and try more classes.

It's like two blade and souls

cause it runs at twice the fps

shill samefaggin

sure thing senpai

I'm an enormous headpatting slut is this the game for me?

Yes

Definitely

so is anyone playing this game together or will we meme for 20 minutes and die until the closed beta

this thread is just /bnsg/ isnt it
lets go back to our thread and shill some more

I've been playing off and on. Haven't gotten a character past 40 because I keep switching classes. They're all fun.

Woah crap i got portal'd to this thread, what is this about?

FUCK OFF

new chink MMO that's actually pretty fun
the features pastebin summarizes it pretty well
it also a features a robust character creator

>steak well done
>ketchup & chilli powder

Yeah please fuck off

wow what a faggot, someone get rid of this guy please, thanks

>crafting that matters
Interested, will this be F2P or sub based.

F2P

DONT REPLY TO HIM

Welcome! We like to shill on other boards to get as many people as we can to play rev with us in the future! Hope to see you around!

Can I make a loli Blademaster yet?

didnt think i'd have to filter someone this early

>shilling attracts people like
It's not worth it

I see, well ill stay tuned for this, thanks for the info.

Ignore my fanclub by the way, they will leave eventually when they realize they can for people to hate just because.

cant force*
My bad.

Are you actually a cute girl? please stay

I downloaded it and made some chubby lolis then stopped because I don't know chinese

ne1 want to marry me in rev?

revelationonline.su/rus/ makes it somewhat playable.

>that chest
You can make oppai lolis?

yes

Why does it have cat eyes? is it like TERA or Blade&Soul where they poorly disguise loli/shota giving them minimal animal features to excuse themselves for catering to degenerates?

give me that preset please

Nah, there are multiple eyes to choose from and that's just the one I chose

Not sure if I saved it, I'll check

where's the guild hall
what server is everyone on

This is the English server.

im excited for this game
hopefully it doesnt get fucked up so I can finally uninstall tera

I hope it doesn't too. Been wanting something with a lot of social aspects in conjunction with PvP and PvE.

I'm annoyed that there's no preview of the cat mount anywhere. I want that cat... but 100 dollars is ridiculous.

you can take a masterful game like ArcheAge and ruin it with 1) the monetization system, 2) constant bugs, 3) lack of good content/patches, or 4) no one plays the game

play the beta, get your fill, when the canary dies you leave before the flop.

>alt tab back to game
>dark blue screen with faggy chinese music
nice game, fucking chinks

>ArcheAge
Biggest case of wasted potential in internet history. Maybe a little behind Spore.

Yeah unless there's a way to get the chargen file after the character is made then I can't help you with that one. I did remember to save the preset for this one though

You should have a free character redesign, if you're using the english patch the button is 'weight'. Use that, save the preset at the top right, then send us the XML.

yep. that was my biggest problem with bns and bdo. I got hyped up until I realized there was no good fucking pve content. bdo especially since it was 'muh open world so no dungeons at all' and that just killed any enjoyment I got out of either.
yea, I remember people always talking about that game, but I never heard about it until it was already dead
the same thing kinda happened with tera as well
its not a bad game but the optimization is so fucking awful (plus the devs literally couldnt port over certain things like talents) that it kills the experience
I just hope that the publisher is okay and that they support the fucking game

How brown can we make our girls, I want to be a brown vangaurd.

If it hasn't been 3 days, you can click on the created character, then click on the left button on the bottom of your character list to edit it again, or save the preset. After 3 days, you need to ro.my.com/forum/thread/4237-can-i-save-character-preset-of-an-already-created-character/

>tfw fighting the temptation to try it
I don't even know what I'd play.
Gunslinger seems fun, Swordmage is a lie, I can't tank.
Is spiritshaper an ACTUAL healer or is it one of those "Mostly do DPS but have a few party heals" kind of deal?

It's an actual healer. You need 1-2 dedicated healers to complete some of the higher difficulty dungeons.

courante

FUCKING

PREORDERED

Huh, neat.
What is the kit like? I haven't properly sunk into a heal class since I left XIV, so I'm curious if there's any similarity to White Mage.

youtube.com/watch?v=68aPBMy2dBc

Please dont say my waifus name in here

Oh god, I hope this isn't things to come from Tera general.
That place is literally mental sickness.

is ouch here tonight

I'll be your ouch tonite, bby

of course it will
it has all of these 2 player emotes with cuddling and kissing, marriage, hand holding
if they support rp in this one, its going to be the most degenerate shit ever. but its also going to be balanced out because, unlike tera, this game actually has good pve and pvp elements since the devs are competent.

Go to bed nerd

>cuddling and kissing, marriage, hand holding
Im disgusted already.

95% of characters will be lolis if said class can be.
I know it's hard, but it's just a fact of life.

>Those attack skills
I'm incredibly amused by this.
Is it possible to easily respec? I like the idea of being able to be a straight healer or a straight DPS depending on what is needed, but I'm guessing that's not possible.

yes don't forget about communal bathing in the guild cities or two person beds in the player houses
the degeneracy will be enormous

There will always be a degenerate side, but if good roleplayers decide to stick with it, it shouldn't be a spew of nothing but futas or loli/futas.

i will after we hug in-game

good, tripfags can scram
yep. the biggest problem with tera is that erp is basically all the games good for these days so thats mostly what the gens are about

The degeneracy already started

o no

r u ok user?

Sameguy you replied to, I just realized that WEBM I replied to was from Revelations.
I thought it was some SFM thing. Dear god..

What about degeneracy on the 2P mounts?

GET IN GAME

yep, its just an emote in revelations that they recently added.
youtube.com/watch?v=DlX7d3NZ9Dc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qmFEMNQNryc

It's the truth, it will be better once new rpers to the game or even the select degenerate few realize through others Rping isn't only a medium for Erp, but more so a way of expression yourself and being creating.

Little do some people that rp only for erp realize that actually hurts a community more then benefits it other then your own selfish needs.

>wedding
gay as FUCK

you can have yaoi or /u/ marriages, so yes
it is gay as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=EaYE0XTnqOw

why contain it?

only reason people are interested in the game is because of things like that

Don't get me wrong it's nice to have, but not with the community in NA.

Have you been to a fucking Tera General lately?

>Post bawtts xD
>I'd fuck your elin!
>Post elins!
>Elin butts!!
>Elins!
>ELINS!
>EEEELINSSSSSSS!!!!!

Fucking. Mental. Sickness.

I live there, so yes, I know all about it. I wasnt talking about that anyways, I was just pointing out the emotes and shit you can use in there. but this isnt going to be tera because theres actually some good fucking pve with raids that last, and some good pvp. the only way it could get fucked up is with the us/eu publisher screwing shit over.

>watch the Occultist overview video
Holy shit this looks awesome.

While the lolis in Rev look utterly fucking hideous, they are capable of gigantic thighs again.

Atleast the normal sized females can also get the huge thighs, so it ain't exclusive. You can also make pretty convincing traps.

>>Fucking. Mental. Sickness.
where do you think we are?

will eristic play this game

Yeah I love what they're showing too. But I just get the feeling things will turn into Tera General with the little girls and the emotes and all.
I suppose it's not that bad, but still. The fear of being infested with them is a bit scary.

they dont look that bad. its just hard to make a really good looking one, like with bns. plus, hideous doesnt stop anyone. look at ff14, the potato lolis are crazy erpers.

kys

For the people playing CN, you can use these codes to get some free stuff: laufie-ro.tumblr.com/post/147727174208/revelation-cn-free-costume-mount-and

well, people thought that about bns, and its general only has a few lolis posting, most of them are massive tit gons and jins. but no one plays a male character. so you'll have to pick your poison.

I am quite looking forward to playing mine in all forms of game play.

This will happen so long as people just do normal rp, instead of just catfishing to get off.

>its general only has a few lolis posting, most of them are massive tit gons and jins
That is 100% wrong.

I'm torn on what to play after watching a lot of these videos.
Spiritmaster seems pretty neat, Occultist looks awesome, even Swordmage looks interesting even if it isn't a melee.

Occultist is really flexible. I like how they have two modes.