zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11171285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for our one and only girl

How long until we get a new expansion or adventure for hearthstone?

xth for oc

we just got one. so like 4 months give or take.

cast your votes
remember that if you make or support oc you are a nigger and should head straight to reddit

OC time

>tfw you've been cucked out of the next rank by Yogg all day but then you beat all your bad match-ups to get there

Honestly, I don't feel like Rogue is as weak as people keep saying, I think some decks are just strong against everyone and Rogue happens to be part of that everyone. Miracle can win as long as it's not against an obnoxious early game (aggro Shaman, tempo Mage) or an obnoxious late game (Yogg Druid, Yogg Mage).

>2 months after expansion/adventure completes
WAHHHH WHERE NEW ADVENTURE?
>one week after expansion/adventure completes
WAHHHHH WHERE NEW ADVENTURE?

fuck off with this shit

forgot the poll
strawpoll.me/11171285

Where new adventure?

Karazhan is shit and the only change it made to any actual deck was Menagerie Warden.

Eloise is cute

It doesn't matter. People can "not be bothered" by NSFW things in this thread. It's still a blue board. It's still against the rules.

But people don't spam nudes.

So don't spam OC. Especially when there's a thread dedicated to it for this very reason.

So don't post in this general because every expansion and adventure is "shit" you fucking retard

>the only change it made to any actual deck was Menagerie Warden.

>kindly grandmother
>maelstrom portal
>barnes
>curator

Unless you mean NEW decks in which case
>discolock as a whole
>burgle rogue

Definitely nowhere near as impactful as the other adventures but to say it made 0 changes is downright retarded.

What thread?

Karazhan is so fucking boring everyone was through with it when the reveals were made. Now we have to settle for it for 4 fucking months.

They're all boring to you because morons like you say this shit every fucking day. It's not an excuse to say the dumbest fucking shit.

Oh I forgot to add Firelands Portal to the list too.

>They're all boring to you because morons like you say this shit every fucking day
What the fuck does this even mean

server?

I tried to add you if NA

Don't forget Resurrect Priest. Not the most effective but Priest of the Feast at least is a good fucking card regardless.

this is a ruse, it's not him

You're beyond stupid holy shit. It's right there in the sentence. The shit you're saying is said, every day, by morons, like you. That is why "WEN DE NEXT EXPNASIUOHON!?!?" is fucking stupid. Shut the fuck up.

>be aggro shaman
>fall barely short of killing priest
>priest of the feast coin flash heal pulls him out of lethal range
>the rest of his hand is removal spells that win him the game
Fuck Priest of the Feast. It's fucking Flamewanker: Priest Edition.

what

You are a retard.

Wen de next expnasiuohon?

>/hsg/ priding themselves on literally being retarded

epic

This guy's really wound up huh, by the way when's the next expansion I'm BORED.

Reeeee bring demonlock back
Or at least make Void Terror good again

point me to that

It's frustrating but that's how Priest should be, their heals and removals should be able to catch up to other decks, even ones as cancerous as yours.

Honestly I'm just mad about fucking Coin counting as a spell for cards like Flamewanker and Feast. It's obnoxious and gives those cards so much more power.
I'd take 4/7/7s, 0/5/5s, and hell even fucking Dr. Boom over Flamewaker > Coin > Arcane Missiles.

I would agree with you.
Except I play Miracle Rogue, so I can't.

What do you guys see in her
She's a below-average girl with a shitty haircut and far too much makeup
Why do people keep posting her pics

>Coin counting as a spell
Seriously fuck this. The fact that some decks have synergy with the coin needlessly fucks with the balancing of 1st vs 2nd.

What's wrong with tuskar totemic

it exists

Im glad other people think its dumb as fuck the coin counts as a spell

Theres literally no reason for it other than the devs being lazy

The closest thing to a 3-mana Yogg.

it's overpowered and more useless rng with no counterplay

>let's handicap the player at a disadvantage even further
you are retarded

>3 mana 3/2 Battlecry: Summon a 3/4

Seems balanced

3 mana 3/2 + 3/4.

That wolf spell just gives you 2/4+2/4 and it needs to overload on top of its 3 mana cast, at least.

>>let's handicap the player at a disadvantage even further
A player with Flamewaker, Coin, Arcane Missiles is never at a disadvantage.

BECAUSE FUCK RNG AND IT NEVER PLAYS OUT WELL FOR ME
>play TT
>get healing/searing totem
>enemy plays TT
>summon golem/flametongue/mana tide

>Going 2nd
>One extra card
>Can play any 1 turn a turn earlier than player 1
>Extra spell to trigger all kinds of bullshit

>"Disadvantage"

he would be if the coin was weaker
also tempo mage and miracle rogue are literally the only two decks in the game that prefer going second, every other deck wants to go first
is it so terrible that there are niche decks that can actually make use of their handicap?

Would making cards that get lesser cost for overloading be ok for Shaman?

I mean the overload mechanic is fucking stupid as is, but at least tunnel trogg makes it pretty interesting to willingly overload yourself constantly

>>"Disadvantage"
yes if you weren't a shieldbearer and actually tracked your win rates you'd know you have a higher win rate going first with every single deck from face hunter to control warrior with the exception of miracle and tempo mage going first and even miracle doesn't benefit as much as they used to

>is it so terrible that there are niche decks that can actually make use of their handicap?
Yes because I fucking main Tempo Mage and I still think Flamewaker Coin is fucking DISGUSTING.

So as a former Priest main that stopped playing a few weeks after Old Gods how bad has the class fallen?
Is it just a hard meme that they cant win?
I did see the cards of the expansion and was completely dissapointed, might even wait till the next card set before really returning as Im only interested in playing Priest or Control Paly but fear the dev team have Priest in complete contempt.

Are there any Druid decks that curve out and are good? Beast Druid feels like ass compared to Shaman, Hunter, Warrior and Warlock.

What's the most painful mirror match and why is it Tempo Mage?

fuck dude

if thing from below costed 1 less for each locked mana crystal

that'd be way better

You have a higher win rate going first in hs, other card games, and also chess. Maybe you should examine why this is the case universally. A google search would have told you why this is the case but you'd rather shitpost.

I used to main tempo mage too, only deck I've taken to legend
every constructed deck must have something disgusting going for them
playing a 2/1->2/3->3/4->4/5 etc. would never fly in constructed

then it would be completely unplayable

Token druid

That's not silence priest

Token Druid sits there jacking off for like at least 4 turns. How does it curve out well?

well it'd be 5 mana

anything's better than what we have now

If anything the new shit made priest viable again. Revival priest who can spam 4/7 Injured Blademasters for 2 mana revivals or 5 mana 7/11's across two bodies is scary. Especially when they have proper sustain of Priest of the Feast now.

Purify is a meme that can steal games.

>people are still trying to force the discolock meme
>it's just zoo with soulfires maybe

They arent going Disco enough

Fuck them Im going succubus tiny knight of evil fist of jarraxus and shit

I honestly still think Beast Druid has potential, just that its potential doesn't lie with Menagerie Warden or hidden kitty like everyone wanted.

Consider the following.

consider the following

if you don't run every card with 'discard' on it then you are playing zoo

Face Shaman

good idea but should be 3 health

>getting friend into hearthstone
>gives me his account info so I can grind out his characters to level 10 and he can start playing better than vanilla statted slowplay bullshit all the time
>he ends up getting me to do his arena run for him because we might as well put that free 150 gold to good use
>never get over 4 wins on my main account because I'm shit at arena and barely ever play it
>draft Mage and go 12-1 as his first arena for him
>get a golden epic and a ton of gold
>he's probably gonna use that to buy packs
I'm so mad

Literally all of them run 2 imp/2 soulfire/2 Silverware/2 Darkshire Libriarian, at least. That's a 7 card change to a deck or the deck doesn't function. Some retards even regularly run succubus. What the fuck do you want

Is Leeroy + Doomguard better for Zoo than 2 Doomguards?

No. You want to do one thing or the other. Either you make your deck better against control, or you make it better against aggro. Do both and you'll have done neither.

doomguard is amazing for board control and good for face damage

leeroy is much better for going face (doesnt discard your po's and abusives) but offers 0 board presence

i've only been seeing doomguard which i agree with

Alright, thank you.

>it's not zoo because my strong early drops say Discard

Its still zoo, its just a zoo that uses the discard gimmick mechanic.

At least its something more interesting than mindlessly tapping and spamming minions

>>let's handicap the player at a disadvantage even further
The point is that some classes have synergy with 0-mana spells and other classes don't. This is fucking stupid because the ideal is to reach a 50/50 winrate for 1st and 2nd by making up for the second player's disadvantage with a general boost (coin+card). This balancing should be class-agnostic since we're applying it universally regardless of what classes are in play.
The coin being a spell disrupts this, since some classes get more value from it that others.

Tuskarr isn't actually that bad. He's RNG for sure, but he synergizes well with non-aggroshit and fits the class theme well: after all, shaman's fucking hero power is "summon a random totem".
imho totem golem is much more cancerous and a much bigger mistake.

Who the fuck said it wasn't a Zoo deck you pavement ape? Discolock is just saying it utilises discard cards, to diffrentiate it. There is no cohesive shape whatsoever brought about by putting whatever garbage cards you seem to be so keen on in your deck because they say discard.

>This balancing should be class-agnostic
why?
clearly the win rates aren't 50/50 and probably won't ever be in hearthstone so I don't see the problem in letting some decks benefit from going second

>Tuskarr isn't actually that bad.
aaand, you are confirmed a retard

>Would making cards that get lesser cost for overloading be ok for Shaman?
No, since that doesn't fit Brode's vision of the game (less complexity and skill-based gameplay).

>4 mana 4/6 with no downside.

Apply at blizzard ASAP.

>no downside
You can't play it with other minions and keep a board.

I'd probably say righthand though, since that's where indirectly summoned minions default to.

>Turn 4
>Have nothing else on board
>Play 4 mana: do nothing
>No downside

>You can't play it with other minions and keep a board.
you do realize you can just play your other minions on the right you retard?

I just started playing shadowverse and I think i'm going to stick with the fairy girl all this repetitive token spam is fucking great I also lucked out and got the legendary that fills your hand with fairy tokens anybody know the meta for shadowverse?

Have the game ever been in a more shit state than currently? I never had less desire to play. I just wanna puke whenever i see the "diversity" of standard.

Auto pilot decks, face rush and rng ridden fiesta.

>Gnomish Inventor
>4 mana 2/4, battlecry draw a card, neutral
>Azure Drake
>5 mana 4/4, battlecry draw a card, spell damage+1, dragon tag, neutral

Why am I just now realizing how retarded this is

hey guys just came back to this after a few months
what are the OP decks right now? Anything for either warrior, hunter, rogue or paladin that will guarantee me a free win streak to legend?

Azure Drake gets the spell damage and Dragon tag for free.

warrior: dragon aggro warrior
hunter: """"midrange"""" hunter
rogue: lol
paladin: lol
face shaman is king though

at last i truly see

Midrange hunter is the second best deck in the game I think, but requires a little bit of thought to survive until turn 6-10 where you drop double Savannah Highmanes into double Call of the Wilds.

Warrior's still got some decent shit since every deck can use the generic free removal he has.

Nah, most of the people who play seriously think the same, even Kripp barely has motivation to play either latter or arena

there's a huge difference in 1 mana

basic neutrals are almost all universally shit

also azure drake is technically slightly OP but honestly it's not game breaking and if it was nerfed before shit like Yogg or Tuskarr I'd throw myself down a flight of stairs.

Is the game easy to get into? How often do you get free packs and shit? I know there's an event going on now where you can get free legendaries for beating the tutorial.

Not that huge.