/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Tharja a best

Stop making threads Kiragi

Cutest family.

I love Cynthia!

Fuck off

Good job on making an on time thread, OP

Dori is a-dori-ble!

I don't think you understood the joke.

I've made my claims and I won't back down.

I love Frey!

Why is Femui dying her hair while her son takes a picture with Takumi and Camilla!Kiragi?

Reminder incest is not okay.

I want Lissa to that rubbery thing with my face more~!
Rub~ Rub~!

750 is still literally just right on time

>Being into NTR

You still don't get it. Look at the OP image of this thread and the last one.

Just got on board the Fates train
Is it like Awakening where every unit is "good" or am I going to get fucked if I don't plan my units ahead of time?

Kiragi is such a stupid name. Why didn't Memehouse just keep it as Kisaragi?

If it goes both ways, it's just called "swinging"

I love Severa and so do you! You can't deny it!

Here's a better version, user.

And it depends on your version. Hoshido is more Awakening tier, while Conquest actually expects you to manage your regular crew and has variety in unit validity.

Is any of the DLC for fates worth it?

You can use anyone in Birthright.

You don't have that liberty in Conquest on the higher difficulties. You pretty much have to use Xander and Camilla and shitters like Owain, Nyx, Charlotte and Laslow are hopeless.

Birthright is so easy you can get through the game doing whatever you want. Conquest is hard enough that you have to actually pick and breed your units with some care, and some characters are unsalvageable stinkers.

Does Severa bully Morgan?
I mean she's a cheating slut and Morgan's a cuckquean.

So I can have children with my sister in Fates?

They're worth pirating if you have the option.

incest is wrong and disgusting.

Not exactly, but you can fuck your cousin

Thanks senpai, I thought it'd be like that. Makes me a little sad since I wanted to use Owain but I hear he's fucking trash.

>only has been half a day
>already has more good fanart than your Fates waifu
It's not fair

No, Lilith is not a marriage candidate.

I like Hana

Worst part is that she isn't even that good-looking.

Pokegirls are really overrated imo. Not that there aren't good ones but they aren't as amazing as people claim.

Some characters, like Owain and Inigo, are there to give you their much better offspring.

You can't compete with PokéWaifus

Im too retarded for that. With my luck i'd break my 3DS beyond repair probably.

>Playing Fates
>Caring about incest

Don't even touch FE4

Sev loves her sister, you just can't bully family.

>Soshit
>Shitphelia
>much better
LOL

stop this incest is a taboo

Several is pure hatred.

Wicke is fucking god tier you gotta admit.

YMMV, I used Odin as a Swordmaster and his coinflip rolls all just happened to go my way, giving me a good final character. But it does take extra effort, just like training up shitty units in the old games.

Or you can be a fucking cheeser and give everyone Aptitude via My Castle visits.

That's what you get for not liking the most basic and ubiquitous of games.

>60% str merc and genderbent Owain with actual magic
Much better than their dads.

It's really amusing to see reconfirmation that Nintendo/IS/Game Freak all share the same "Adult women with hair covering over one eye" fetish.

Like they never try to hide the fact and don't really need to since ends up drawing in the fans and making a sorta cycle.

Severa doesn't have a sister though.

Severa is pure love & sweetness.

That's fine with me, since cyclopses are my fetish. Hell, Fates has what, four females and one male with that going on? And three of them are titty monsters.

she's literal shit. Even worse than Azura.

Morgan is a manifestation of Robin's desire to be a dad combined with his expelled Humanity when he became Grima and therefore has no mother or siblings.

Morgan is a manifestation of Tharja making Robin rub oil over her on the beach.

That's mean.

Morgan is a manakete like Nah.

The most amusing part comes in when you realize that out of the 4 special picks in the Scramble, 2 of them had that exact hairstyle (Shigure/Setsuna) and with Camilla already guaranteed herself one, that made over half of those characters getting special art.

I'm half joking when I say this, but if it wasn't for being limited with the number of picks, they'd probably try and squeak in the remaining two (Peri, Kagero) as well.

big

I want to make Nowi a cute granddaughter

I want to fuck Soliel's throat.

But then terufuu comes along to change your mind

Shit taste

That's rude

While I'm not sure I'd say that ended up being a good thing, it is true that the hairstyle gets a lot of attention from Nintendo. It seems to have become very popular in general.

>Shitsuru
>cuckmilla
Double the shit taste.

Why don't we just abandon this fucking general and move on over to /vp/. Fire Emblem is shit now and people would rather talk about Pokemon anyway.

Let's talk about both.

You idiots are fucking retarded. There's no ebin conspiracy or anything like that.

You can't just put shit or cuck in a character's name!

Azura and Flora are both shit

Who said anything about a conspiracy? All that was really said was that IS likes the hair-over-one-eye hairstyle.

I love my cousin~ cousin~

>liking Shitzcuckra

The the shitposter do his thing. His impotent rage is almost as entertaining as fetishposting.

>He's confused himself into thinking people were talking about a conspiracy no one even mentioned.

That's really sad user. You should probably go to sleep and try a do over the next time.

incest is gross and morally wrong

I literally have more than 1,000 fanart of my Fates husbando so I'm cool with that

Excuse me but you can't shame two consenting adults for performing whatever sexual acts they want, this is 2016 you bigot

>Fuukuck located

what the heck is happening in the bottom right corner on felicia's face

Japanese friendship

She's getting a facerub from Feliciafag.

Post your waifu and your fetish

ass worship

That fucking face...

Does she have to be a Fire Emblem girl? Because most FE girls suck.

Only a cuck would like any Fire Emblem girls

Is vanilla a fetish?

Pregnancy.

>one shitposter who keeps putting "shit" and "cuck" in everything
An off-topic waifu would still be a better post than that

The other one is better.

Let's post rare couples.

Yours looks even worse. Here's the actual superior one.

>can't marry her
Chicken noise.

Stahl is mine

Do you guys think we'll have more Tearring Saga games if Vestaria Saga kicks off? It'll still be indie garbage, but it'll at least be an alternative for everyone who hates the direction FE is going.

Post lewd

What's the name of the song in Conquest chapter 27?

I'm cautiously optimistic. More Kaga Saga might get more people into Fire Emblem, especially because VS is a free download.

Yeah but she's really into Morgan's sister, if you know what I mean.