youtube.com/watch?v=fanfk_d8S5E
youtube.com/watch?v=2zGzVKV6Pmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NFSU
NFSU II
MC3 and its remix
MCLA
the forza series
the gran turismo series (my favorite was the one where you could drive a dorito and it went so fast around ovals it would literally go airborne)
the crew (it currently fills the void rockstar left by not creating another midnight club, and its a beautiful game)

pic related is a screenshot from the crew

CRASH TEAM RACING
R
A
S
H

T
E
A
M

R
A
C
I
N
G

I'd say Most Wanted was the better overall game, but Carbon was (and still is) hella fun.

also, as a kid i loved playing your average racing arcade games
i always played the fast and furious arcade games as well as outrun and then the more obscure stuff that would be located at cici's pizza and stuff like that
but man when i was a kid the lustered allure of the eurobeat and a chance to be tagumi was very appealing to me and i ejoyed the initial D arcade gamed quite a bit
the last time i played one was when i was in eighth grade at a laser tag place not too far from me

add to this list crash tag team racing, need for speed hot pursuit 2 (i fucking loved being the cops), midtown madness 2, and test drive (the one for xbox)

DiRT 3

Project CARS

Burnout: Revenge

NFS Underground

Don't think I've played Carbon but Most Wanted was, and to this day still is my favorite Need for Speed.

Hot Pursuit 2 was my first though.

Forza 4 in my opinion is the best racing game overall I've ever played. best blend of Car Count and variety, Customization and Tuning and the online community store for buying designs and vinyls was great.

Something i always wished Forza had that Gran Turismo does is the ability to limit the power on your cars. there are some cars that are too fast for a certain class because they have too much power. In Gran Turismo they allow you to limit your car's power and add weight ballast to compete in lower classes if wanted.

>want to drive a Mosler MT900 in the S class
>too lightweight and too powerful

>Want to drive some A class muscle cars in the B class
>too powerful combined with weighing less or just handling better than the average muscle/pony

>Something i always wished Forza had that Gran Turismo does is the ability to limit the power on your cars.
I'd love to be able to intentionally swap in worse engines in Forza. That'd be fun as fuck.

I just wish Most Wanted had the muscle cars like Carbon did. MW had higher replayabability, more cars, and I think a bigger city.

Better story too, but that's just my opinion.

racing lagoon

F-Zero GX. Out of car games, Test Drive Unlimited.

Yeah, Most Wanted's car variety could have been better and the customization was a letdown, especially compared to Underground 2.
Fairly minor things, but complaints nonetheless.

And then Carbon fixed the variety and customization but added vehicle tiers, so you couldn't just tune your starter car to ridiculous levels and beat the final race with that anymore.

Burnout Revenge is basically Burnout 3 ver.2

Played the shit out of both of these games on Gamecube.

New midnight club when

Was Project Gotham any fun? Was it arcade-y or more of a sim?

It's a fictional combat racing game but roll cage stage 2 was the shit when I was a kid. Game made going fast fun as hell.

> There will never be a cannonball run game

Is that the one where you could slow down time and turn super sharp at max speed?

Burnout 3
MC2
NFS HP2-Carbon
When Rockstar San Diego stops making DLCs for GTA V

fucking little children up in here best recognize

>you will never wall-ride 959s in Monaco with a bunch of drunk Europeans and Russians

Yeah, but you bleed a lot of speed doing it

>tfw never got the r8 and the servers are gone

shiiieeeet nigga. You're bringing me back.

I beat this game in one 6 hour sitting. Couldn't sleep that night because all I could think about was cars crashing.

I can't be the only one who played this shit.

I love underground, but it's way too easy. One you overtake everyone in the first lap you've already won but have to sit through 7 more laps

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition had best enemy racer AI.

Shit was my jam.
Also looked like shit, but hey, that was 16 years ago now.

I miss the hell out of PGR. The Activision-era sequel was pretty cool, too. Playing Mario Kart with licensed cars. Fucking Rat Beetle was untouchable in its class.

just realized how old this game is. I remember buying a ps1 just for this game

youtube.com/watch?v=WF2ivMSGdkM

The Black Edition let you have a 67 Camaro and that was it
Honestly the only thing keeping Most Wanted from being perfect was a better car selection. Muscle cars and Nissans were the only things missing and I'm kind of on the fence about supercars being present
As someone who played every single PGR game (including the Mobile one for flip phones) I can safely say it's intentionally arcade-y to the max but still fun. One of the best arcade racers available

Hot Pursuit 2010 was pretty good too, but I wish there was more cars and more customization

this game is the tits

my nig

F-Zero GX
CTR
Burnout 3
Cruis'n World
Mickey's Speedway was better than it had any right to be

Fuck yes I never see anyone but myself post it. I still have my Xbox plugged in and this game gets frequent playtime.

My favorite races are the figure 8 jump race and the suicide race

>AND NOW, IT'S TIME FOR THE FIGURE 8 JUMP RACE!
>DRIVERS ARE ON THE TRACK AND WE ARE GOIN' GREEN!

That announcer was awesome and annoying. I like how you can pick a nickname and they would use it.

>Cruis'n World

Oh shit, bro, I thought I would be first for Cruis'n. Since you already took world, then I'll be first for Cruis'n Exotica.

Fuck yeah, Cruis'n.

My fucking nigger. It's pretty rare I hear. 60 bucks used last time I checked. My all time favorite is Flatout 1 and 2

I still have my disk for dub edition remix. So much better than all the need for speeds of its time.

>Learned that forza 6 have a amazong 123 GT
hold the fucking phone
your telling me i can drive a volvo amazong in a modern game, that's only on xbox one or windows 10?

why bother living

I still play it.

It's like Microsoft are a monkey paw. "I wish for Forza to be on the PC!" - "Forza will be released for PC, but only on Windows 10."

>no Stuntman

There is a Volvo Amazon in Race Injection.

I played the fuck out of Hot Pursuit 2.

my nigga I was just playing Most Wanted

I always like the first one better

It's probably one of those obscure demolition games you had to play at the time to appreciate. Mine is this.

forgot pic

This was called Driven To Destruction in this country.

>raced against friend
>first jump
>he lands on top of me
>game over immediately

>Test Drive 5 (PC)
>Formula 1 97 (PS1)
>Collin McRae Rally (PS1)
I was a happy kid.

Forza 4, just because Jeremy Clarkson was so involved.

youtu.be/elRbykAilPI

and I always wondered where these clarkson clips come from

I'm amazed at GT2 and GT4's replayability for me. I'm able to start them up and still have fun like I did when I was 5 and 10 years old. Arguably more now that I know more about cars and driving than I did back then.

Anyone remember pic related?

Underrated post

>tfw you intentionality crash into motorcycle opponents in Midnight Club 3

I remember my ps2 getting corrupted. Fucking save icon

>ctrl+F High Stakes
>0 hits

What the fuck.

I loved NFS Carbon, But Horizon got me with the music

thats hot pursuit m8

The PC version of High Stakes includes all of the NFS3 tracks, namely the versions from NFS3 PC which differ slightly in various ways (usually skybox, lighting, some textures here and there) from the PS1 version.

Hometown has a really big ugly glitched tree near the church, for example.

Driver
Driver 2
Driver San Francisco

Gran Turismo 2

GRID

Need For Speed 2
Need For Speed 3
Need For Speed 4: High Stakes
Need For Speed Porsche 2000
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2
Need For Speed Underground 1&2
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Undercover (actually enjoyed it)

Midnight Club 2
Midnight Club 3: Dub edition Remix
Midnight Club Los Angeles, Complete Edition (have sinked around 800h+ overall on this, actually just bought X360 again just to play this)

Forza 4
Forza Horizon (playing this atm till MC LA arrives in mail)
Forza 6 (on pc tho)

once i man up to buy XBone, im kinda sure Forza Horizon 2 also will be in my all time favorite racing game list.

(i dont have XLive, ghetto pic)

Horizon 2 was the better game, but something about the first one struck me.
Perfectly captured that snap back monster crowd. Shame you couldn't stance cars till Horizon 2

ah, forgot
Need For Speed 2015, actually kinda enjoying it, still havent beaten tho, Forza Horizon is way better.

Nfs Underground 2
Nfs Most wanted (original)
Nfs Pro street
Gran Turismo 3
Grid 1

>tfw we'll never see empire city again

>tfw made billions of ingame money by selling police skins online
Whoever made up feature up deserves a medal

desu i think you should all try out extreme tokyo racer 3. aside for the graphics and engine, the game has a great feeling to it. it has around 80 jdm, eu and american cars to it and plenty of customization to it. im also enjoying rfactor, gran turismo 4 and 6, nfsu 1 and 2

Carmageddon was always my jam.

Can anyone stop the mechanical mayhem?

Any forza ever, gran turismo is trash and any other game is boring and no fun at all.

being able to paint directly onto the texture is such a great feature, even with the inherently limited tools

tell me when forza comes to windows 7 pls thx

It wont, Microsoft turned it from a xbox selling game to a W10 selling game

WE GO WE GO WE GO WE GOING DOWN
DEY GO DEY GO DEY GO DEY GOING DOWN

Best NFS

>tfw when cop choppers drop exploding barrels on you at 200mph and one of these songs kick in

youtube.com/watch?v=fanfk_d8S5E

youtube.com/watch?v=2zGzVKV6Pmw

>ctrl+f "juiced"
>0 matches
What the fuck is wrong with you lot

It wasn't anything special user :^)

I always prefered MC2 over MC3.
Sure MC3 had the Licences and tuning options but a bit of a turn of for me was that it was too wannabe Gangsta.
MC2 might lacked Real Cars and tuning but I liked the Careermode more than in MC3. Your main opponets had a Face and were not just some Name

Juiced was fucking terrible

>No WipeOut

>zone industriel
>corsica
>normandie
>auvergne
>alps
>cote d'azur

>green 944
>white 911s
>red 993 turbo
>red 993 Carrera

my nigga

>driving a V8 holden through volcanos and Jurassic park

Maaaan this game was great

juiced 1 was good, the second one was ass

I remember in midnight club 2 you could run over the person flagging the race

Looks awesome. Guessing it was PAL only.

>decide to download nfs carbon
>load up pcsx2
>this happens

Just download the pc edition user

Dude they literally made a PC copy

This mf

Does anyone know of any *advanced* & technical drifting games for PC/XB1? You know slower more realistic drifting simulation type games ive tried only exist on mobile apps :(

>muh ps2
play the pc version you spergmonkey

Just buy a ps2 for $50, get a swapdisk and burn some isos so you can play all the games you want.
>playing a racing game with a keyboard
>mfw