I don't know anything about cars but i want to buy a Dodge Challenger, is this a good idea?

I don't know anything about cars but i want to buy a Dodge Challenger, is this a good idea?

>is this a good idea
only if it's a hellcat

if it HAS to be automatic, get an older V6 model for cheap

This
The Hellcat will appreciate in value in a few years.

>The Hellcat will appreciate in value in a few years.

its supercharger will also break repeatedly, but maybe only if you redline continuously

so... every hellcat?
we all know that engine is made to do one thing: burnouts for the length of the lease.

My dad had a 1970 Charger. The modern Charger looks shitty. The modern Challenger looks so much better.

Will probably do this.
I'm not sure about getting a Hellcat like others have said. I don't really want to go fast, I mostly just like the A E S T H E T I C S of the Challenger.

go for it. Enjoy your boat user

>I mostly just like the A E S T H E T I C S of the Challenger

Where they at do?

Do it.
Just get a 2015 or newer, the interior is better.

>The Hellcat will appreciate in value in a few years.
>mfw people believe this

You should get a challenger OP. Dont listen to the retards who think it wont lose value though

If you only have the money to buy a new 2016 V6, go look at some used 2012-2014 challenger R/Ts.

5.7 L V8 with 375 HP and 410 torque.
TR-6060 manual from the viper

Great cars with an awesome engine. Tons of aftermarket parts too

Here's a pic of my SRT

other user here

Say if I where to get a hellcat, hypothetically how much am I going to spend if I don't have credit at the moment from day 1 of purchase, monthly and services?
This will probably be my first car

The 5.7 liter is shit. A new camaro v6 could hang with it.

Do not get smaller than 6.4L or Hellcat. Interior on 2015+ is hugely improved. If it's just for looks get a 2011+ V6 and you'll be just as cool as everyone else who drives a base model car.

It depends on your priorities. If aesthetic appeal is your highest one, what is your second and third?

If you don't have credit you're not getting approved for a hellcat, and if it's your first car your insurance will fleece you. Go buy a CVPI or other babbys first rwd

Don't discount the Scat Pack though.

Nope nope noppitty nope. The older Mercedes 5 speeds are garbage compared to the new ZF 8HP's.

You don't buy a Challenger to compete with a ponycar though.