/drg/ Danganronpa General: Souda and Chihiro Edition

Last thread Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/7HZVRaUH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE
> Danganronpa Pixel Sprite Folder Icons:
> Danganronpa 1 Cast
pastebin.com/bR2uDE9e
> Danganronpa 2 Cast
pastebin.com/vErDj7iY
> Another Episode Cast
pastebin.com/FYQ55GEi
> Danganronpa 3 Future Arc
pastebin.com/nPZS8E9X
> Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc
pastebin.com/b6Ehss63
> Student Council
pastebin.com/wFLKbJBJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvpLj_fba4
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58836612
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You couldn't protect her

If 7 I get Izuru hope in my mouth.

QUESTION!

How were you introduced to dangan?

Saw the anime.

Pryle would make an excellent Sith.

"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and sprite folder icons to my new /drg/!"

Don't worry Pryle, you're great. And those sprite icons are awesome, good job!

First for HOPE

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... k

7th for Chiaki is sleeping

I don't even remember at this point

Saw the anime....
What a fucking mistake that was.

I am now a Nagito Poster
Thank you I messed up a little in the OP but I hope someone can correct it next thread.

Friend told me UDG was like Anime GoW. Would have got out, but then they came to steam.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Souda!

Ehehehehe...AHAHAHAHAHAHA

My friend introduced me to the anime. I got two episodes in and I dropped in in favour of the game. I guess that was a good decision.

The same friend refuses to play DR2, yet wants to watch the new anime.

Who?

I knew OF it for some time, but didn't attempt to pick it up until I happened to have the funds for DR1 during a PSVita sale. Played it and about halfway through I bought DR2.

How's your day been /drg/?

Back in I think winter of 2014 my friend talked nonstop about hopeman, I had no clue where he was from and back then I didn't care. Then come January I see a thread about it on /v/ and ask what's this stuff even about. I play it, my friends watch me play it, we have a blast. Been talking on it on /v/ and Veeky Forums since.

How many tripfags ya got?

Then I will show no mercy. They will pay for annoying Monaca

I think it was NicoB's LP of DR1

I read the SA lp on a whim sometime in January 2013.

I feel sorry for the both of you.

I totally missed these comments, but that was definitely an odd but unique time to be in the dr fandom.

-Only having the breadcrumbs of updates to talk about or speculate with other people.
-The insane rush or voting for your favorites for free time events.
-Should you read the summaries that spoil the game, or wait until the LP catches up and get the full experience?
-Not to mention arguing over "authentic translations" if you decided to go to other outlets.

Even if it was tortuous waiting for LP updates, I don't think it would be easy to replicate such an experience, which is probably why I enjoyed the series as much as I do now. You just had to be there, and I think it was worth it.

Both games suffer from wasted potential. Although, I had a better time with ZTD, at least until the endgame where it ruins the whole experience when you reflect on it.

I forgot, i think it was my dad.

Hey Celeste-user did you work on the that picture today? Also how are you doing? I'm doing alright though.

>so many people with friends who introduced them to the game

Lucky. I only have like three friends and all they ever wanna talk about is superhero movies and comics

Aside from having my vacation cut a day short, it was okay! How about you, Celes?

Don't worry, I experienced DR2 completely unspoiled, same with AE.

See your despair was replaced by even greater hope.

Is this...paradise???

Does udg have a storyline with crazy twists in it or is it just shooting monokuma robots the whole time?

Hes lying

If you wanna call it paradise sure. But there are some namefags. Like me.

You did go back to play DR1 right?

Nobody in my clique likes to play games at all, so I have to go online if I want to talk about them. And if they do, it's all mobile games. Felt like I was just used as their encyclopedia when Pokemon Go first came out. It was a weird experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsvpLj_fba4

F

>he doesn't know

The black Monokuma is actually Junko!

The white Monokuma is actually Junko!

My day's been boring but good, and sadly no I haven't worked much on the picture today Pryle. I've put some thought into what exactly I want it to be but I haven't done anything official yet. Sorry I've been kindof busy with a big project I've been working on, and I had some personal deadlines to get stuff done today.

Yes and no, I played up to chapter 4 on the emulator psp version. And then stopped.

I haven't had motivation to finish it because I know how it ends. Been meaning too but literately no motivation to play games period besides overwatch and warband.

That's OK take your time!

You get to see komaru get molested by robotic hands, it's worth the buy

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58836612

Yo kaz how is that toko drawing coming along.
Going to bed in a few minutes, just posting to see if you made progress.

Yoichan deserved better.

Even that's better than the anime by itself.

You can at least watch/read an LP if you don't want to physically play it yourself. I think the ride is worth it. Plus I think getting all the FTE are worth going through the game. You'll have a better appreciation for the characters better.

I maxed all the FTE's with the killers and victims, just need to finish the main 6.

So i heard monokumas voice actress had to quit cuz she had dementia. Anyone know the details about that? Also didnt she voice doraemon too?

Well that's good, at least. I guess it's really up to you, but I still think the game goes into much better detail that it's fun to get through for the full experince.

Yes she voiced doraemon, and no we don't really know the details beyond that. She just wasn't in a good state to perform well because of her health.

Depression is a bitch, it takes the fun out of everything you do and motivation to do things.

When I feel better sure, but that may take some time.

That's okay, take your time. The game will still be there for you when you are ready.

Monaca's off to sleep. She's fully expecting to see on the news how T-Mobile finally collapsed into despair and deleted itself from our consciousnesses.

Not sure how you're going to live the rest of your time here without Monaca, but continue to do so... for Monaca~

You guys are a good group of kids.

Which is weird considering this general is about a videogame where teens get brutally murdered.

Ironyyyy.

I liked overlord.

Have a good night, Monaca!

I hope to hear about the DELETION of T-Mobile tomorrow!

Surprised there is good people here?

You read the books?

Shit gets Crazy after the lacluster lizardman story.

I don't I only watched the anime....I don't read much manga...since I'm a busy person. Btw are you a new user here?

Well the last general i was a part of was filled with assholes. So yeah a little.

The games make us despair enough, there's no reason to be hostile with each other or unnecessarily mean

The only dickish person here is Junkoanon, and i managed to redeem him a little.

Also, where have you been m8?

We are a pretty friendly bunch, i'd say.
Enjoy your stay, user!

Who were they? I'll beat them up with my tears!

Okay, let's post cute pics of underloved characters
Go!

Literally Chihiro.

Everyone here's pretty laid back. Plus there's a lot of events outside of the thread so we getto know each other well!

Hope you enjoy your stay, user!

Good night /drg/

Good night Monaca

But everyone loves chihiro
Don't they?

>Underloved

How about downright disliked, then?

Goodnight, Gentle!

Goodnight both of you! I hope you both have wonderful sleeps!
I'm the only Chihiro Poster here so no. There is way more souda, junko, nagito, and Chiaki posters here.

Aw you guys are sweet. I dont wanna attention whore tho so after this post ill zip it. Ill definitely stick around though.

Since you asked though the people in question were homestuck general

The only people i know that disliked Chihiro was the evil Togamifag and the converted Togami (if they aren't the same person).
I count as a Chihiro poster too

Oh welcome Chihiro Poster I am having Several Chihiro Pictures Translated by Doujin Translator would you like to see the ones hes done so far?

Wait a minute were did Fedora kun end up if their all already underwater? I mean how far did the FF dig?

Post diet mahiru and store brand hina!

What?

HS has mean people? now i don't wanna know HS, especially after knowing about in mafia

I am CxT, the C counts too.

Oh! But still do you?

Okay i guess, if its not downloads, i guess i can see them.

1 of 4

2 of 4

3 of 4

I'm going (to attempt to go) to bed

Gnight /drg/, I have a big and stressful day ahead of me.

I kinda wish there was more battle royalle/saw esque vns/games like dr and zero escape. But then i guess the market would get oversaturated.

Goodnight, i hope the best for you.

Night celes-user hopefully you can! Enjoy your sleep!
4 of 4

Those were some neat images, even if they are not the ships i like.

I have a lot more but I give him 2 or 3 a day so it doesn't take up his whole day.

Goodnight, Celes! Best of luck tomorrow!

Well, fine by me.

Next OP make sure to delete those things I put in the OP and replace the
>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
With this pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

Have a great night, /drg/!

So there any other dective-style games with high interaction? I want to solve some mysteries. Is zero escape series any good?

Sleep well, PEPSI!

You too, Celes user!

Bepis

Zero Escape is pretty fun yeah.

>playing through DR1
>get to the end
>the game wants me to call out Kyoko
>I let it slide, thinking all will be well
>It doesn't
>she lets Makoto die, perfectly OK with it
>goes to save him, only to "atone"
>she still has a fucking ulterior motive for it
I liked her. Then I found out she's a manipulative cunt.
I need a new waifu, one that's not A-OK with letting me die for her.

Will Kyouko live? Should she live?

Man, 1-5 was fucking awesome. Kyouko shenanigans and cryptic behaviour, the whole "what the HECK is happening" thing ,the master mind, the unfinished trial where nothing was really resolved.
It really doesn't get enough love.

user, you know the truth in your heart
Sakura is best waifu