/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: TRIGGERED /vitagen/ edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Next Vitamin release slated for next week. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin twitter.com/TheFlow0
-HENkaku release 5 is out, along with VitaShell 0.91.
-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
-Band-Aid pastebin.com/mE4YUBFP

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game Decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theflow0/status/773374709362724864
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0
pan.baidu.com/s/1o88hkCE
vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=389,
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44969934&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=8321&typeid=8321
gnu.ist.utl.pt/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html
mega.nz/#!YJsyTA4A!JxBngjD2ECZamWF43tjSU5HlOW1G72unp9upGdVwleM
mega.nz/#!yM8TUSQR!cL1OYHq0AklRuX4iqOTTI7KAHhuA7D_o1ivLvofEadc
gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-upgrade-your-old3ds-from-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20.389187/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRILLION
R
I
L
L
I
O
N

Ok seriously how do i get the offline installer to work

forgive english, i am russia.
i come to study mechanical engineering at american university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. he was show me american video game and then we are kiss.
we sex together. i never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. as i **** this american boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. i feel extreme guilty as i begin orgasm. i feel so guilty that i pick up my telephone and call mother in russia. i awaken her. it too late for stopping so i am cumming sex. i am very upset and guilty and crying, so i yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in russia). she say what? i say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and ashe say you boy, do not marry american girl, and i say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. she not get scared though.
i hang up phone and am very embarass. my friend also very embarass. i am guilt and feel very stupid. i wonder, why do i gay with man? but i continue because when it spurt it feel very good in american ass

Anyone got a dump of the Asian English (R3) version of Cold Steel 2?

Also wheres the R1 dump just in case

>tfw lurking because of Henkaku
Yiffy why, why don't you release it already? Fuck.

>TRIGGERED /vitagen/ edition

Best edition

PSP/Dark_Alex in memoriam edition when?

?

where are my /taiko bros/ at?

second screenshot is the folder of stuff I haven't tested, I doubt Taiko works, nobody has reported it working before

CYBER SLUTS WHEN

>TRIGGERED /vitagen/ edition

What happened this time?

twitter.com/theflow0/status/773374709362724864

>we could have been playing cyber sluts 2 days ago
Fuck flow.

Had you download stuff from new baidu mega dump yet?

>EOPs

SOON

>tfw fucking up again

Is it bad that picross 3d is the most fun I've had with my 3ds since I got the thing?

So why in the world is this 2.99GB
as opposed to the 800+mb at docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0

idk what 'new baidu mega dump' is, link?

USB support when

Please if you like Cold Steel, buy the new one instead of pirating it so that Xseed can keep localizing the series.

pan.baidu.com/s/1o88hkCE

gcuf

i bought cyper sluts when it came out
its boring as shit

the link in google docs is 2.99GB to me, did you click the wrong link?

>dub only
Nah

What's the good emulators for the Vita besides SNES and Genesis?

i bought both and the psp one, so get off my lawn

nah, i'm transferring the files right now m8.

speaking of which, is there an alternative to ftp? this shit takes forever, the data for cold steel is 2.4 GB.

This desu. I can deal with mild censorship, but I refuse to buy dub only games.

Hatsuu will whore herself to the public before she stops working on Falcom games

thanks didn't realize there was a new link (old one is dead), I'll download it while sleepin later

it's the same one as vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=389, and a full dump of it matches the filesize as the one uploaded there

I'd question the 800MB one you linked to.

You take that back.

retroarch gPSP (GBA emulator)

Yes, because it's shit.
Mario's Picross is legitmately the best Picross game.

>Buying shit when I can get the exact same result for free

Nah.

Nope. I've played it and its boring and the digivolution system is tedious.
It is not at all like SMTxPokemon like people suggested. It's a quality made game, just bland and boring

>Henkaku R5 doesnt support modified shell.self
>literally took out the option for modified files on that
>because he doesnt want to support different configurations
This is the most respectable reason that's also the most upsetting at the same time

its p good
2 isnt as fun...

I hear the translation is woeful as well.

do you have the link to the duowan thread in case this goes down?

Just like everything else.

I dont get whats with undubbed. So you get the game with Jap voices or you get a silent game

I like the former

t. EOP

This Attack on titan game is pretty fun, even though it's in shitty Chinese right now.

I probably wont go though the effort to adjust my save for when the English version gets dumped. But for now it's the spiderman game I've always wanted on a handheld.

Do you mean the game or just in general?

>tfw canceled my CS2 preorder and put that money toward a larger memory card when I found out about the vita hack

>translation

You only get it for "free" because you're stealing it. I pirate too, but don't try to be reasonable here, we're not saints.

>using korra
You're the best, user. Is it like Spiderman 2 for PS2?

Can anyone tell me how big Estival Versus is installed?

did super hero generation get dumped

I'm not trying to be reasonable.

I don't give a shit really,I just enjoy free games,also you shouldn't use the word "stealing" when talking about digital goods.

J-Cup

so whats the news on the vita? Can I get basically any game I want or are only a select view available?

Careful user.

vitagen is gonna get triggered again.

Yes, the hooks have to hook into something in order for you to move somewhere. But it's faster than spider man 2 ever was.

Framerate's kind of shit though. I can deal with it, your mileage will vary.

Shit is still in its infancy. There's a good bit of shit that doesn't work yet.

its big.
the update is the same size as the game to make it worse

that's what I figured. thanks user.

Yeah
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44969934&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=8321&typeid=8321

>stealing
gnu.ist.utl.pt/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html

Like 60% of the games work for now. Everyone is still waiting on improvements since this just started recently.
Okay, I'm playing grand kingdom with tons of bad frames. I don't give a shit.
MY CABBAGES

yeah but theres no updates yet aside from what comes with the game which is like 1gb less

But SMT and Pokemon are shit.

the update for EV is 1.8gb user
i have the game card, it will install an almost 2gb update

What the fuck is in the update to make it so big? Worth playing without it?

tons of new characters and performance updates, new clothes and shit. basically content

damn 600+ pages
there's a link to the folder in there? not seeing it.

No,without patch the fps is even worse than order 1942 together

Fucking when can you be able to backup your saves without having to back up the game first. It has to be possible since you can back up saves only with PS+

>What the fuck is in the update to make it so big?
See >tfw captcha is buttitta

mega.nz/#!YJsyTA4A!JxBngjD2ECZamWF43tjSU5HlOW1G72unp9upGdVwleM

You have to reply on that that thread to get link on top post

Yo guys, explain what I'm doing wrong.
I threw the chinese snake oil into Rorona, but it still errors on new game launch.

Thanks user
where the fuck did you oil it up

i downloaded a cia file with all the up to date miiplaza games.
now my mii has a gold pin on. what does this mean exactly? im guessing its because i own all the games?

Put sce_module into the game folder, as I was told. The 1.9 MB is the correct one, right?

I think you got premium, too.

have a link? i need that shit too

What's the best arcadey games for vita?
Just some pic up and play stuff, got olliolii2,RoR, +R, and Puyopuyo already

There's five versions of it

i think i saw it on 3dsiso

hotline miami i guess
retro city rampage
rogue legacy

Oh namefag's back

Oh, welp. I used the one on top of the pastebin.

Umihara

oh shit, really? the description said it was only the new games. well, thats neat.

mega.nz/#!yM8TUSQR!cL1OYHq0AklRuX4iqOTTI7KAHhuA7D_o1ivLvofEadc
if its anything, i have a9lh with luma. havent tested out the games yet though but im assuming the games work. it showed up fine in the miiplaza.

TxK

If anyone remembers from the last thread, I figured out how to get to 9.2 from 8.1 using this guide that really should be in the pastebin somewhere for all of those people stuck with rxTools before 9.2: gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-upgrade-your-old3ds-from-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20.389187/

there's no need for it, you can follow the guide just fine with any firmware even under 9.2

I wish I had the zip but you might be able to find it unless someone plays nice and shares it

Fuck guys. I went out with my friend to go see a movie, I come home and my 8 year old little brother is playing on my vita which I had left on the charger in my room. That was way too close, I don't know what I would have done if he had updated it, I don't have much money being a college student so this is great for me to play between my classes. Is there a way to put a lock on it so he can't mess with it in the future?

So Rorona requires its own brand of chinese magic?

Is there any way to install the patch at the moment?

yes
parental controls
screen lock

theres lots of options

Burning Blood worth it?

Why is the shitty pastebin in the OP again.
Just use the doc, fuck.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0