>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Air hammer nerf
Light ppa buff

>new update
WHAT new update

See that part of OP's post under the "changelog" heading?

You see it there, right? At the top?

>I didn't even put in punctuation
Wow, I'm glad that I make a complete retard of myself

No worries, friend! We are all civil adults here. I'm completely certain that nobody will judge you harshly for such a simple error.

Here, have a magrider.

Thank you

>new player stuff
>lol cosmetics
>minor balance changes
Gee golly what an update

I like the sounds of the update.

I want more performance improvements

I want maxes to be turned into WH40K Terminators

I want infantry to flee in terror from maxes fighting each other in melee lest they be accidentally skewered.

>minor balance changes

Are you kidding???

Mineral radar changed to a passive system on ANTs is HUGE.

Now I can reliably find clusters to farm while being invincible with the c-barrier!

No more interruptions from tank, ESF, and lib autists trying to waste my time while I'm farming free certs with my ANT autism.

>bunch of new player stuff
useless, giving them more free shit only makes it marginally easier for then to start out.
>bunch of balance changes
notice how basically all of these are aimed towards shitters?
>bunch of bugfixes
always appreciated, but you can't keep a game going just by fixing bugs (which any proper dev wouldn't have allowed to go live anyway)

>another Airhammer nerf
> balanshee remains unnerfed

Thank you werl, you are my hero. Now pls nerf that fucking op Vanguard and cyclone. Also nerf enforcer and gauss saw.

>useless, giving them more free shit only makes it marginally easier for then to start out.

not even sure why they're focusing so hard on new player experience shit. That might have been a good idea like a year ago, but really how many new players are they really expecting to have at this point? They should be focused on cranking out new content to keep milking the remaining players dry.

saltyvets:
angry when something changes
angry when nothing changes

just stop playing the game : )

Why is the NC so disappointing to be around?

I think it's important, but new players need proper guidance, a decent tutorial and then mentor squads (as much as this'll teach them shitter habits, they'd learn them anyway, and a shitter player is better than a non-player), not this "hurr u get free attachments and jupm jets scale differently, gam is savd, praise werl" bullshit

kill yourself

Some of these changes mang
>LPPA buff
Fucking why. They need to remove A2G, not improve it.

>default mineral radar
Ebin, now it's even easier to pull cloak/shield ant bullshittery

>Victory Points needed to capture a continent has been increase to 20 from 15
Looks like indar gets to last even longer, and the ghost-cappers get to spend more time ghostcapping the off cont :)))

>All ranks of the medical applicator now revives soldiers at 100% health instead of just the final rank
So, there's now near no point dumping certs into that? Rank 1 has got the same distance, health as max. It's already quick as anything to action a res. Excellent update.

>Harasser's Composite Armor should no longer cover the decal locations.
probably rip composite mad max aesthetics

>Reduced mass of Ammo packs
Ebin, one of the more reliable ways to stop a 96+ tech-plant lane-zerg is getting nerfed :))

werl, you're our saviour

they also better refund certs for all this shit they're fucking up. Especially all this free shit they're suddenly giving away. Beyond the waypoint and spawn below earth bug, this update is nothing.

t. wants of certs back

meh i don't think that even a GOOD tutorial and mentor squads would do much, (and DBG would fuck it all up anyway) there just isn't that many new people going to try the game. Most people interested in a f2p mmofps have already either tried it and liked it, but left due to other reasons, (performance, p2w excuses, lack of depth, etc) or were never going to bother learning the game in the first place and promptly left.

at this point DBG should take whatever skeleton crew is still developing this shit pile and have them do things the community that still bothers to play this game want.

u'r welcom bby ;-)

>tfw no more GWTBW

pls give me my light assault rocket launcher :(

im waiting 4 it

soon™

>>LPPA buff
>Fucking why. They need to remove A2G, not improve it.
It had been nerfed previously, if you didn't know. It landed just shy of PPA-H levels of overnerfed, so they nudged it back up a very tiny bit. It's still quite worse than before the original nerf, so we've still made progress.

Agreed though that A2G shit needs to be removed from ESFs - and only be available on liberator, which needs to be more vulnerable to ESF's as their counter.

>Ebin, now it's even easier to pull cloak/shield ant bullshittery
C-shield is getting a big fat nerf next update that's already being tested on the test server.

>they also better refund certs for all this shit they're fucking up. Especially all this free shit they're suddenly giving away.

Officially confirmed that they aren't going to do that. Someone even calculated how many free certs newbies are getting that existing players have to mark down as "pissed away", and it came out to something like 7500.

That dev cock sure feels good in my unlubed asshole right now. Why don't they give these guys a raise?

>Someone even calculated how many free certs newbies are getting that existing players have to mark down as "pissed away", and it came out to something like 7500.

Oh and someone else in that reddit thread also figured that if you were an existing player anywhere below battle rank 50 or so, you would actually be gaining certs by deleting and starting over from scratch after this patch, thanks to the freebies and the extra 1500 certs newbs get up to level 15 now.

>C-shield is getting a big fat nerf next update that's already being tested on the test server.
The cloak is still extremely bullshit, and is only easier to use now. Zero shimmers on damage taken from all my interactions with it. The downside was heavy mineral usage, but now this is being cast aside as an issue. The shield unless it's something really significant with the incoming nerf, is still going to be vile.

>Officially confirmed that they aren't going to do that
ebin :DD I feel bad for the goyim who actually paid money for the now default weapon attachments, or who fully certed their nano-weave heavies and other such cert-sinks

I'm kind of considering that honestly.

t. has one of my alts only at BR35 or so

>mines are doing even more damage now

gaybreak you fucking niggers

>It landed just shy of PPA-H levels of overnerfed
no it didn't you disgusting lying faggot

>The shield unless it's something really significant with the incoming nerf, is still going to be vile.

It is very significant. Previously, all damage types were either resisted or heavily resisted by c-barrier. Now everything is either "vulnerable to" or "heavily vulnerable to".

When I said "levels" I meant "degrees". I was not trying to imply that the LPPA became identical to the PPA-H, only that it fell down in power from a similar height.

>daybreak had an option to allow bads to avoid frustrating mine deaths with new shield thing, maybe leading to less upset bads leaving
>chooses to ignore that and buff mines instead
:-)

PPA/PPA-H went from stupidly OP to flat out bad
LPPA went from stupidly OP to pretty good

>LPPA went from stupidly OP to pretty good

Oh is it? I honestly haven't actually even played since a month or two before that update. Only saw the numbers and heard a few opinions from friends that it turned to rubbish.

The numbers looked pretty bad just on paper, but I guess the nature of an ESF more than makes up for that, in practice.

>and heard a few opinions from friends that it turned to rubbish
your friends are shitters with a victim complex
t. BR120+ on all factions

What should I cert on a new medic, other than healguns and medkits? Using a sabr and commish

>shield bubble and memeweave
>shield bubble and flak
>AoE heal and ASC
any of these

aight thanks.
Starting on a new server since Briggs is dead as shit.

>-8 points
lmao leddit

Emerald is dead during oceanic timezones. Unless you play in the early morning, don't bother.

Connery is named Hong Connery for a reason, though it does have consistently better population that Briggs, and is fairly filled with burgers around midday east coast AU time. You will die to client-side bullshit. A lot.

Thank you werl, you did it again! God bless you.

I really don't get it. Banshee is a lot fucking better, and they are nerfing Airhammer. Why?

babbies cried
werl obliged
planetside died

>they are nerfing Airhammer. Why?

They tried nerfing it a bit before during an A2A rebalance pass, and accidentally buffed it against infantry while making it a bit worse in A2A.

Personally, I'm just waiting for the day that they remove AI noseguns and pods from ESFs entirely. That will be hilarious.

>and accidentally buffed it against infantry
are you retarded

>are you retarded
No. Are you?

I'm talking about the initial A2A rebalance pass update here, some months back, where the airhammer was given a bigger clip and even more rapid rate of fire, but reduced velocity and a bit wider spread.

All the spergiest of air spergs were reporting in and laughing together at how much stronger it had become against infantry counter to Wrel's intentions.

I haven't played since then.

Still Banshee kills just as fast, but with 3 times the range and yet they nerf Airhammer

>start on new server
>no AA and AV options at all
>no 250 cert AA launchers or pounders
>no AP lockdown prowler for fighting enemy tanks
>everything costs a thousand certs to unlock now

A-at least the server isnt ded

Banshee takes some skill to use though.

t. 1.5 KDR and proud

um

lol

>want to play
>have to wait 3 hours for the update before making a character
It'll probably end up running like shit again, and force me to uninstall. Why do I even get my hopes up.

actually i have 0.85 KDR

and 0.5 IVI

eat my dick

>All the spergiest of air spergs were reporting in and laughing together at how much stronger it had become against infantry counter to Wrel's intentions.
and since when is "leddit airspergs said so" a valid argument?

dont be poor

>before the full auto change, the airhammer was worthless beyond 20m

literally

20 meters maximum range

that's like, two reavers in distance

or like, 200 big macs

i'm fucking oppressed

Overall 3/10 Terrible update. A whole lot of "who gives a fuck" with some "oh god why?" and a couple specks of "oh its good they finally decided to do that."

again, i can't be arsed to do some research and find a proper way to accurately model damage; however, all three versions are modeled the same way so comparisons (if you multiply by a function of the distance here and there) are valid for the same distance.
it doesn't do 0 average damage at 20 m of course, but it's pretty bad at that range already. as in, you'd have to spam 5-10 shells (while keeping your aim perfectly on target) to have a high chance of killing the target

daybreak is so fucking retarded jesus christ

old airhammer was alright don't get me wrong, all A2G is cancer, but it was balanced with the other noseguns, the only legitimate complaint was that it was easier to deal significant damage to aircraft with it than with other AI noseguns (and the banshee wasn't that far, only the LPPA was actually bad in this regard)
now, they pride themselves on having an articulated resistance system: the obvious solution would have been to raise ESFs' resistance to airhammer splash and direct damage
but no, they had to fuck it up

honestly all of daybreak can be describes with "they could have done X, but no, they had to fuck it up"

good things
>bug fixes
bad things
>literally everything else

lol daybreak

I just ordered a burger xD

Good for you.

>Banshee takes skill

Heh

More than mustang.

lol

libe free :DD

Servers down! It's habbening!

t. sub-1 IVI KDR

t. NCuck.

no, BR120+ on all factions

>somwhere out there is a universe where They went with this guys concept

Imagine if everything looked as clean and sleek as in these concepts, obviously with a coat of faction paint

but hey, at least you've got a shotgun :-)

>he doesn't have three AT LEAST BR100 characters
game has been out for four years kiddo

Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be.

xD

I'm actually legit glad that I didn't have to purchase a new shotgun, I use it often when rushing points.

I think I'll just dump my certs into the max. Are Gorgons any good?

They're alright. Just basilisks for your hands.

Then I think I'll just stick to bursters and pounders

Gorgons are shit. Do not buy them.

You either get a second pounder, or dual mercies. Pounder is good for anti-infantry so long as you can aim well and don't overextend. You'll need infantry support to do well, but being able to spash doorways, instagib MAX's, and effectively 2 shot mans is nice. Chainguns are okay. I'm not that fond, but they do their job. Do not under any circumstance buy a second heavy cycler. It is a scam. A more expensive 100% copy of the mutilator with significantly less ammunition capacity.

A second pounder is far cheaper too.

Flak is the prostrat for suit slot, unless you're NC in which case I'd recommend auto-rep. You'll need it more often.

that's a very interesting burger

i think the fries being so thick and tastefully presented helps with the appearance of this very tall burger set

i also like the egg being a very stark contrast to the subtle salad layers and the whole bread. the colors are very appetizing, as well.

all in all, i'd say this is a 8/10 burger set. minus points for the burger feeling a little off balance being so tall and the egg yolk not touching bread

they're awful, literally only exist because "lmao nc now you have something other than shotguns, stop crying lul"

The LPPA is nowhere near the level of cancer that the AH and Bansheet have.

t. BR130+ on all factions

Ah, you thought Reddit was VS territory and that the ShiTR only cried on ps2g?

How wrong you were, the victim complex is intense and runs deep in the DNA of TR players, since the dawn of PS1.

ur an faget
t. me

1v1 me in the mud, I'll spank yo ass.
t. definitely no homo

It was delicious but sadly when I squeezed it the tomato inside ejaculated on me and now I look like a filthy pig

Reddit was always a shiTR territory

DEATH TO THE REDS

LIBE FREE

Not according to /ps2g/, since /ps2g/ was also ShiTR falseflagging territory until they all killed themselves like that tranny Koumee.

serbians up

Remove kebab

>max rank suit upgrades
noice

kys

>The Flash ATV can now unlock a Gate Shield Diffusor
>The Flash ATV
>ATV

>implying it's not an atv

Are archers useful for anything other than killing Maxes and removing deployables?

Nope

Did the update fix lag on Miller?

lol

yбить ceбя, тoвapищ ))

>tfw planetside has thoroughly ruined battlefield for me

Why can't more companies make games like ps2? Why the fuck is a battlefield game coming out in 2000 fucking 16 still 32 vs 32 while we had fucking 200 vs 200 in 2012?