>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/11795
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11796
youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11787#issuecomment-245153700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for changing a single character to fix a bug that's gone unnoticed for years

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/11795

samefag second for a moment of silence for the thousands of man-hours wasted because of that 35% slowdown in plant growth rate

IM ANGRY ABOUT ANIME, WATCH BEBOP NOW

fourth for waifus

If it's just a one char change, why don't you make a PR yourself?

He's not angry, he's comfortable and furious.

Free Surfer Girl

Surfer Girl x Deep Danger fanfic when?

9th for babby's first pull request

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11796

FUCKING MERGE IT ALREADY REEEEEEEEEE

This combo is pretty fun. The golems will blow themselves up, but you'll be always able to summon more. Just have to make sure you don't kill yourself.

This seems like it's going to be a bit OP. How much spell cost are we looking at with these things

Whenever I feel just shit IRL, I join the station as a clown.
Maby you have seen Robusto build a pie cannon to supprise new arrivals at the shuttle
Maby you've seen Robusto charge into a corridor filled with hostile mobs with a toy sword because the vending machines were on the other side.
Maby you were ordered by Robusto to start a blood drive on station because the captain went AFK and the clown got promoted.
And maby you slipped Robusto and farted on his face, only to be applauded for your efforts.

You all are horrible, wonderful, cleverly dumb asshats, and I hope you never change.

Who?

Why don't we have inflatable walls/doors?

Best security players, worst security players?

Basically who to look out for.

Oh look, you're so depressed that you're shilling yourself.
Welcome to the club.

Nick Weller is SHIT.

No one not even yourself.jpg

>maby
this triggered me more than it should have
I'm such a pedant

1 golem costs 1 spell point, with a maximum of 3 golems. Cooldown between summoning/teleporting them is 20 seconds, and can be lowered to 1 second for an additional spell point
Also when a golem dies, all of your spells go on cooldown

Because if we did I would burst them

spell guy, why not try to port over some other server's wizard stuff like staff of healing, wand belts, lich phalacary, etc.

I would also really like to see more DnD wiz/sorc spells like grease, mirror image, and cone of cold.

we still really need to rebalance the spell points. give wizards way more spell points to start with, but make about 3 tiers of magic with lower teirs being cheap and high teirs being expensive.

When you code it

You're forgetting the best D&D spell
Rope Trick

>it's a chaplain with crusader gimmick round

Seen it one-hundred times already.

Why do none of them just go around offering church cookies, blessing people, sparing em with holy water and instead go full retard DEUS VULT AVE MARIA SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT CONSTANTINOPLE OR ILL CHOP OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE retard crusaders, just bless tanks, deliver one or two to sec and proceed to bless and help people out.

>Excavation tools are locked
No one else is gonna bother getting them now that improper xenoarch was nerfed

Does holy water do anything against a vamp in a hard suit?

> caring about what the holy greytider does

Make him drink it and sure, think its like acid for em or something. Spay him with it and he should be fine, hell, a firesuit should be enough to block it..

The xenoarch tools crate is there though

I hit EVERYONE with my Bible but if it's a gimmick like praise CMO or syndie I'll make a medbay or commit minor crimes in the name of the syndicate

everything is terrible

>The holy man of the station, meant to elevate morale with moral support and act as a superior in times where the crew requires your religious advice and guidance
>Uses the syndicate as a God, praising a fucking conglomerate of essentially thug and illegal companies who hate Nantrasen

Ya suck harder than the chaplains that drink the whole holy water bottle

But it's literally a feature
You get a cool syndicate helmet if you pick traitor as a religion

>ya

Oh great it's YOU again

>Best
There are 0 good security players
>Worst
Ray dubi
Zenny Hunt
Nick Weller
Slate Slabrock

Mate, as a greyshit, you can also stunglove, cuff, shove someone on a table and change genders with relative easy, a feature doesn't mean its inherantly good.

Eyy, what's up cabron, still hating me over speech methodology translated over text rather than my actual message like ya should?

>hate
You're not that important. You just sound like a tard every time you post and it's annoying to see

Meh, why reply then

Hey animelord.

My favourite books is bright lights big city. Recommend me an anime.

Whatever the fuck you want really, I don't do recommendations much, long as you aren't a massive fag about it or proclaim your shit is the absolute best and everything else is garbo, I couldnt give a toss what ya like. That said though, Bacanno is nice so maybe youl enjoy it.

5 centimeters per second

Seen it. Only other animes I've seen are bebop, card captor sakura and k-on. Anything else to watch or am I good?

Like I said before, go wild and pick anything you want so long as ya ain't a prick about it.

What are some atmos waifu simulator approved literature?

Lolita Its actually really good and not all paedophile shit.

New wizard meta: Golems + Noclothes

Become the station pimp selling magical hoes.

Veeky Forums sec is straight up youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
all of the regulars are there to hassle you and wave their dick around
all the one-off players are walking loot bins
medbay staff and clowns do more to protect the station by comparison

> daily reminder that it is taking 3 hours to fix a single character of code that's literally made all of hydroponics take 35% longer than it should have

just merge it already github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11796

>3 hours with active shilling on thread
>That unnecessary miner nerf took two hours and no comments
LYNCH THE CODERS WHEN

The glowing floating rocks looked better

CONFIRMED, THE CODERS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FIXING AND/OR ADDING SHIT TO THE GAME
FIXED BOTANY NEVER
NEKOTOXIN NEVER EVER
NORMIE CODERS BE GONE REEEEEEEEEEE

You must be new here.
You need to be memed on first before you get a PR through.

>shilling it on the thread
Failed at launch

>must be merged fast because it's a single character

So if I change a letter from vgstation to tgstation it should go in without hesitation?

Yes

>change a letter from vgstation to tgstation
That's not fixing a bug, you dolt.

Anyone got an idea of how to get stuff off github? Trying to convert an midi to an SS13 piano compatible song, but I don't know how to get this midi2piano without getting every individual file from the thing.

>log in
>who
>no sandy_sand

>Log out

DARE YOU QUESTION THE POWER OF THE TOWER?

>Log in
>Adminwho
>No Duny
>Log out

I WILL CLIMB THE IVORY TOWER OF HELL
AND KILL CODER GOD

Naomi is a cute Japanese girl!

>ole survivor vox made it back to the station and got blamed for all the shit the tower collective did.

Timestop's been fucked for a bit, you can't move more than 1 tile in it as the caster

Posts like this make me sick, I just play the game. Why you gotta bring that WFU shit here.

Not Japanese, the hair is wrong and they're too white

This.
We don't accept WFU around these here parts.
Just HSB.
Come back with some REAL goods.

>mfw my sprites being butchered
Ay i take pride in my shitty pixels
pic related, unfinished rat'var minion construct

wheelchair stronk

you gave it to me for animation in the first place senpai

>github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11787#issuecomment-245153700
>Skowron
GODDAMN IT I TRUSTED HIM AND HE REPAID ME WITH THIS ABOMINATION?

I took muh sprite and that.

oh well looks okay I guess. glad my sprite is being used somewhere.

I tried playing a regular Catholic priest one round, getting wine and wafers for the eucharist. No one came. Should I be going around and handing this stuff out?

oh, you're the tryhard manime fag that was in last thread? stop dickriding cowboy bebop to try and make it seem like you have good taste, everyone fucking loves cowboy bebop. you pseud.

But Cowboy Bebop is essential spess anime since Ian is named after Ein

ignore them and do whatever you want

But that IS what I wanted to do. This was a few weeks ago, before that guy made a post complaining about particular chaplains.

>be sec officer
>vox trader asks me to arrest someone
>watch assistant nearly beat them to death
>complement them on their robustness
>bird asks for help again
>stomp on face
HAH
STUPID BIRDS

Pretty good, man. As a guy who played vox pretty frequently when I still played Veeky Forums on a regular basis, you make the experience as a vox player. Half the fun in playing a vox is that everyone treats you like absolute shit and you have to roll with those punches.

Who are you?

Hold on there. If I get this write you sprited then gave it to Skowron for him to animate it, and you don't like the result because he changed their design?

I'm just a non-important guy but I can give a shot at animating the original ones. Just for sport.

I'm unbanned later today numbnuts

oh don't worry, i think the current animation looks a bit bad, but thats just my opinion.

Skowron just took my unfinished sprite and give it a revamp without informing me. but everything cool.

Also go ahead with animating. I also reused that sprite to create a flame version of the golem.

How does /ss13g/ deal with the massive shadow of despair that follows them through every facet of their daily life?

>All of these golem sprites but xenobio golems are stuck with their shitty green skin.
I wish I had any sense of byond coding skills to make it happen.

> that golem sprite

it's okay but it feels like it clashes with the wizard's aesthetics

something simpler looking would have been better

Leave. You are not Veeky Forums material. You are the kind of retardation that makes all the good players like Felicity and Naomi not want to play. Act like a retard, and you get what's coming to you. Get out of these threads. Just leave.

>xenoarch Buffed
Xenobio buff when

>good players
>naomi

does the shuttle need specific ID's to be launcher early or can I use newly printed cap cards to launch it early?

>good player
>me

Is electricity code bugged? Singulo just ate large parts of the station that didn't depower. Xenobiology for example, was completely cut off but still had full power for the rest of the round.

What are some spess-approved anime?

>wah my neckbeard waifu doesn't want to play because he is jealous

Just go back to tg

Each room has a powersource, the APC. Only after its battery drains the power shuts down.