discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

IMN bb

Monday, 10/3/16 was a successful trading day

How do dividend work in Robinhood? Is normal or some meme that we trade in robincash

FIRST FOR IMN HOLDING OVER NIGHT

HOLD ME BIZRAELIS

IMN to the floor tomorrow

SAEX and HTBX possible moon missions

Dubs wills IMN takeoff tomorrow at open

uh oh
UH OH

fuck
kek has forsaken us

>they think IMN is going to go anywhere after today

Glad I got my .5 per share profit.

You did not get 50 cents profit a share you lying scrotumhead

At what price did you place your IMN sell orders ?

I couldn't take it anymore boys. I sold at .77 5 minutes before closing. Hope I didn't miss the rocket but fuck it gains is gains.

.05 my mistake

Damn bro you got in at .3? I'm reporting you to the SEC for insider trading

Shhhh don't let him know everyone can see he's an idiot

Bought in at 0.65 at opening, sold at 0.81

Guys, should I get off the AUPH ride while I'm ahead? I need guidance from the experienced.

>come back from week-long vacation
>see that THLD and NWBO crashed while I was away
;_;

>vacation from a mobile app

In the mountains eh?

Nah, I was on a cruise. $0.59 per MB is a ripoff.

>holding volataile stocks over vacation without a stop loss

I hope you had a good time, senpai

what do you think tomorrows new stocks gonna be for a moon

We await our prophets word.

>tfw out of day trades until thursday
it's not fair, we had memes now

I'm out until December.

i'm still holding

I love you

why.jpg

im with you
think it will be bought out?

>tfw you bought 18 shares of IMN...

Neat lookin pic... What app/site?

No it looks good. It might sit around 3.2 for a while but I expect it to rise again

there's always the next one boyo

maybe, hopefully, but the company itself would likely be buying out another company. i think.
ustocktrade, it's a superior version of robinhood that allows unlimited daytrades

Buenooooo

>superior
I heard the charts were shit, even compared to RH, and that there isn't one for portfolio value.
That might be outdated info though.

Regardless, I can't wait for my funds to transfer so I can start daytrading memes.

Is it not on android? I cant find it on google play store

FH moon mission in tomorrow

Newfag here, was wondering if someone could point me in a direction to better predict where prices are moving? Seem to keep buying on the high ends while expecting things to keep running. Tried reading into candlesticks, but cant find a platform that i can run with robinhood on my phone that is realtime. Also paid my dues this month and got flagged as a PDT.

>>buying high

It's literally guessing.
No one can actually predict intraday movement.

Just don't bet a lot of money before you know what you're doing.

Maybe try a platform that takes more than a phone?

thinkorswim, put some money into tdameritrade, download that software. it's decent level 2 real time info

Also only market orders

It can't be that bad.

This. The only patrician way to trade stocks is a computer/phone combo.
Come on kiddo, you wanna be a full time day trader or not?

If this is true than you guys have some set of balls.

I only put 100 bucks in, definitely dont plan on putting more in until i have some idea what the fuck i'm doing. Its been a rush losing a couple bucks every day.

I play with this while i'm at school, and dont have a laptop with me. If you're telling me you cannot do any sort of predictions without a computer, i'll go about this differently.

Just tried downloading that before without knowing i'd need an account. If you truly recommend it, maybe i'll pull some cash out of the RH account and make one.

Thanks guys

>buy high, sell higher

DOOMED unless dubs

If anybody can consolidate all the pimple picks the past few weeks into one post I would greatly appreciate it.

I feel like I might know the kind of patterns he looks for, but I would like more research.

Will post progress.

Is there a wiki for trading?

Any recommended books?

Investopedia

Start with The intelligent investor

Martin shkreli finance lessons youtube

>RGSE
>SEED
>SMIT
>ENRJ
>EAC
>IMN

He also said to watch AHPI but it hasn't popped yet. I might be forgetting some.

LOL, you're going to crack pimple's algo but can't do the research to find the like....5 stocks he mentioned? Got it.

OPTT
yeah you know me

OPTT wasn't Pimple, however he did give it his blessings.

You're forgetting,
>KONE
>BGI

>tfw RGSE might run again
:^)

IM TRYING TO WARN YOU GUYS

BUY SWHC

I'm too poor for that shit. Why do you think we gamble on penny stocks? Its all we can afford

When the fuck do I let go of this?

I'm in at 4.30 btw

k buy AMDA and AUMN.

Fuck. If by 1 tomorrow it's not grown by at least 15% I'd say drop it on the best upswing you can unless you are SURE it's going to keep growing. Never seen the company so have to research

I'd get out ASAP then. Enjoy the gains

Now dawg, she's headed south

Have 7 bucks in robinhood.
What should I buy to make me literally rich?

SCYX is looking good tomorrow.

You idiots, pimple isn't the one making the picks, gears is.Like KONE, he's a damn liar.

HOLY SHIT IT'S WAYNE LAMBRIGHT

suck a bag of dicks - sageway

I keep hearing everyone says someone else makes these calls when I did. I really don't care if other people called them either. How would I have known that it was called in a chat room I've never been in?

>you lie
>despite not being present to know when it happened
I don't think that's what lying is.

Stay mad, though. There's always one of you. I should retire from posting here though. It seems as though making money isn't enough for faggots like yourself. What's more important is attempting to derail someone's credibility.

I'm not mad or upset. I really don't feel anything about it at this point. It's clear: you want to stay poor.

you get sweet gains today pimp???

Pimple please don't leave me

How can I reach out to you outside of here

Nothing crazy. Only a little under $400; autism took over while watching the L2 for IMN so I wasn't really watching anything else.

[email protected]

If I have the ability, should I always do option contracts, or it not convenient for daytrading.

>[email protected]
get in discord cuck

I'm no expert on options contracts, so listening to any advice I would have about them would be like taking relationship advice from a woman.

Gonna nap. I haven't slept for an entire day. Long night of code ahead of me.

Does anyone here know how I as an American citizen can buy Canadian stocks?

Ok cuck lmao

Hows the campaign trail going?

Hmm, ok, anyone else?

Already in on AMDA, waiting for that pop. Will have to look up AUMN

Is it possible to set up a reverse iron condor with robinhood? What would be the closest thint I could do if not?

Pimple, a mans ability isn't verified by the amount of people who admire him, but by the amount of people who wish to tear him down.

Keep doing what you do. I hope you stay long enough to keep me afloat while I learn the ropes of day trading

That post clearly shills TEVO and not Smith and Weston Housing Committee

Closest thing*

I can drink to that

>amda

holy shit that is a volatile stock.

>Is it possible to use an options-based strategy on a platform that doesn't support options?

Absolutely ebin.

What? All it's been doing is hovering between .90 and .93. not really that volatile

For real tho guys, SCYX is a good play this week. Good PR coming out this week, great company, chart looks good.

This board is getting exponentially more retarded by the day.

RIP faggot desu senpai

I'm sure you did a lot of great DD in the 2 minutes it took you to reply to this.