How To Deal With These Thieving Shit Bags?

I have a 2013 Mazda 3 with 65k miles still under extended warranty.

Just last week the dashboard display became unglued from the actual dashboard.

How do I get these fucking thieves to pay for this? There's no way a car interior should be falling apart at 65k miles, but I know they'll try to say it's not covered by the warranty

Pic of issue?

>How do I get these fucking thieves to pay for this? There's no way a car interior should be falling apart at 65k miles, but I know they'll try to say it's not covered by the warranty

Have you tried actually bringing the issue up with them before resorting to this shit?

This is a known issue with Mazda3's. Mine did the same thing when I had it.

Not my pic but essentially what has happened is, where the dashboard and display meet has become unglued.

So the display is hanging off slightly.

Here it is

How were you able to resolve it?

I did some research and came across similar comments. Any way I could use this to have them repair it free? There should really be a recall fix

I tried to repair it with some contact cement but had no luck. Just decided to leave it as is because it was a lease and I'd be covered when I turned it in under the $1,000 wear and tear allowance.

Mine was a lot worse than that. The dash had basically warped and I couldn't get a good hold on it with the contact cement.

Ah well that's fortunate at least.

I'm stuck with this one so I hope they can do something about it. Otherwise this will be my first and only mazda...

If you can get some sand bags, I would try the contact cement and lay down the bags to keep weight on the dash till the cement cures. There should be a small plastic clip that you need to make sure is clipped as well.

>Otherwise this will be my first and only mazda...
Really?
They are great cars. Dont let some petty shit effect you.

it's under warranty you dumb fucking turbonigger just go tell them that it's under warranty and they'll fix it. holy shit you're stupid.

It's not necessarily about the cars. Any car will eventually give you problems, I understand that.

But how the manufacturer deals with it shows you how they really are.

Still on hold with them so we'll see

Thats dumb. That sort of thinking will get you nowhere. Youll never be happy with any car ever.

Isn't the extended warranty only good up to 60k miles?

factory warranty is 3/36 bumper to bumper and 5/60 powertrain but OP says he has extended warranty which is usually like 75k or 100k.

the manufacturer has very little to do with the privately owned dealership that you're taking the vehicle. keep that in mind.

>I have a 2013 Mazda 3 with 65k miles still under extended warranty.
>65k miles
>under extended warranty
>warranty

You're fucking retarded read the OP.

Well just as expected they gave me some bullshit about the warranty covering only mechanical issues. There is a separate warranty for cosmetic issues.

I don't care what car you have, the interior should not come apart this soon. That is just shoddy work. What the hell should I do?

my mazda dealer was awesome. I was a dumb kid who let the local lube guy convince me into getting a transmission flush. Took a trip up to the mountains and 1-4th gear grenaded on me. Limped back to the dealer. They said there was evidence of bad maintenance but they weren't going to tell the company the warranty was from. I got a free replacement tranny when it was 100% my fault it failed.

>What the hell should I do?
Stop being a crybaby bitch
Fix it yourself. Or are you afraid to get your hands dirty?
Fucking children not being responsible and expecting everyone else to fix all their issues for them.
Grow the fuck up bitch.

I'm assuming your this same cuck who is too afraid to call out the dealers and car manufacturers on their bullshit.

> Mazda
> 2013
> Falling to pieces already

I see you fell for the 'japanese reliability' meme.
Meanwhile, my 2011 focus only has an issue with the door seals coming unglued, which is handily fixed with duct tape.

>I was a dumb kid who let the local lube guy convince me into getting a transmission flush
JiffyLube recommends transmission flush to everyone.

Was it JiffyLube that wrecked your transmission?

I hope you learned your lesson about going to quick lube places.

>What the hell should I do?

Read the specifics of your Extended Warranty. If it only covers the powertrain, then of course, your dash is not covered. When I was a naive kid with a new plush job, the dealer knew that and tried hard to sell me a warranty. Remember, what you are verbally told is not enforceable, so of course I was verbally told just about anything in order to get me to sign.

I was told the extended warranty was like getting a 5 year bumper to bumper warranty coverage. But upon reading it closely it was not. And dealers have tricky ways of NOT honoring even the 3 year bumper to bumper warranty. They will say it was not maintained. They will say it was improperly repaired.

For all claims, my dealer requires an inspection which they charge for to determine if there is a problem and then if the problem is covered under warranty. If not, I must pay the inspection fees.

My dealer is typically full of regular out of warranty work. Since warranty work means they get paid by GM (instead of me), they cannot rip off GM. They only get the small amount of money for such repairs. Thus, they discourage even the free oil changes that new car owners get because regular out of warranty oil change customers are far more profitable. I know. I have tried to get both in-warranty fixes and in-warranty oil changes and was stone-walled or rejected by the service writer each time. It's no wonder so many people hate dealers and call them "stealerships". My local chevy dealer claims to be locally owned, but that only means they are greedier than a factory-owned GM/Chevy shop.

it was just some random place attatched to a gas station. And i did learn my lesson.