/tosg/ - Twin of Saga Generation

Edition dedicated to great visionary, Mr. Kim Hakkyu.

Last Thread: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=636
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH (embed)

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolifan)
Database (Cuttly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmaguca)
Cake (DeliciousKek)
FOE (Jinbae)
cute (Memigolds)
Ohayou (Beefoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cafriba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenbeg)

>Cafriba

What?

POST CUTES

>not Coolio

New player looking for guild here, what is the least cancerous guild in Klaipeda right now ?
Should i bother with tosg guild at all ?

Database, not even kidding.

stop it you fucking dramastarting nigger

There's no new people joining

4/7 guilds in the OP are pure cancer.

Ohayou is already the most successful and decorated guild of /tosg/ and it only exists for like 3 weeks tops

cute is looking for members. every guild has problems and i feel we have very few.

I demand a enemy cooldown tracker addon

Ohayou was created 2 and a half weeks ago

VAKARINE IS THE BEST

>Futureproof - autist leader
>Database - gays
>CuteNotLewd - ERP
>Cake - who
>FOE - /akg/
>cute - ded
>Ohayou - clique

Summarize the Ohayou cliques for me

Join either CnL, Cake, Database, or cute. Probably your best bet. Ohayou is rather full last i knew, also the current drama centered guild. Futureproof is also rather full but always willing to take people in since they opened up the most space for members, also associated with the drama. Futureproof is also more focused on PvP though so that is something to consider.

[inserts vakarine pasta]

Nice try futurecuck

What has FP achieved PvP wise?
Ohayou is the real PvP guild

FP did Open world PvP in its prime. Ohayou was never advertised as a PvP guild you fucking mongol.

also
>What has FP achieved PvP wise?
>Ohayou is the real PvP guild

Where in my post did i say that FP achieved anything? Please learn to read better.

>There are people who will still mindlessly defend futureproof and lolipan

lol

You mean spawn/dungeon camping on smaller guilds and getting cucked later on in that GBL

So i kinda wanna prepare my archer for a Hakapelle, whats a good 1h sword to aim for thats not lolopanther

>Futureproof is also more focused on PvP

Maybe in the past, you cuck
Fucking Ohayou get more pvp than your ded guild now

There is only one, the original members clique. Consists of 8 people. All the positive posts about Ohayou are from them. They presumably have a whisper room or discord where they organize this shit.
When Clover merge happened, they were nice for about an hour, after which they completely ignored our existence, until of course it was GBL signup hour.
I don't think I have to say any of us got TP, and I honestly doubt we'll get any for this week.

tl;dr don't believe their lies

All the people that even allowed FP to do open world PvP in its "prime" already left

Keep trying to fill out that 'tosg pvp guild" niche
Everyone knows that Ohayou is the only guild that can actually compete in real GvG

>over 20 posts in
>literally ONE post () about the game itself

ToS confirmed dead as fuck.

just
join
cute

As somebody that was in FP at one time, we did several large battles often times taking place in Forest of Prayer and Dina Bee Farm. People did spawn/dungeon camp but they did more than just that.

Also, none of this has to deal with my first post. Which was stating what the guilds were advertised as.

Lolipan still advertises it as a PvP guild, therefore it is centered for PvP whether they are actually good at it is another story user.

>Everyone knows that Ohayou is the only guild that can actually compete in real GvG

That is now the case since Karga merged most of Clover into it. Before this Ohayou barely had a solid team of 15 to do GvG.

fite me

>least cancerous guild in Klaipeda

RIP Clover, there was never any shitposting and no one ever had anything negative to say about Clover before Karga disbanded it, except maybe that the leader was a bit unavailable when most people played due to his timezone (He made a guild on NA before we even had SEA servers so he kind of got stuck here with us when people transferred)

I'm honestly kind of surprised that Clover would merge with Ohayou, it seems to me like the type of people who would join ex Clover would be really opposite personalities from the Ohayou crowd, but I might be wrong.

You're all idiots for falling for this

Half of Clover already left Ohayou.

>17 posters
All (You), CnL member.

Shark Cutter if it stacks when you use the skill that adds multi hits according to arrow stacks. Catacombs blade because fuck plate armor enemies anyway.
Mags Sword as a cheap alternative for the EVA+ HP+ and CRATK+

mfw i just want to talk about the game, but people just can't keep guild drama shit out

DRAMA OUT
POST TATS

Noone here is actually serious about this drama are they? There is so much of nothing going on in this game that all this fake guild drama seems like everyone is just bored.

You guys need some advanced /wowg/ or /xivg/ material in here or something

Hmm so if it's not Ohyaou or FP it's gotta be CnL right?

>general is literally just few vocal members of FP and Ohayou shitting in each others throats while Comfy shitposters fan the flames without even knowing anything

Shaking my head at you guys (baka@yg)

Plasmagica (top post) is right. Ohayou should disband already, nobody likes them.
Lala (bottom post) on the other hand is a nincompoop and should be punished on next meetup.

It is. For proof, you can see small part of 'g' in Plasmagica's name.

Don't think Karga would've left for SEA even if he had the chance. He's a fine lad, I feel sorry for disappearing without saying a thing when I was on his guild, then not saying a word to him when I came back.

>They presumably have a whisper room or discord where they organize this shit.
We do not, and we aren't a clique! Stop scaring people off with misinfo please!!

>Half of Clover already left Ohayou.
t. missinfo

>fuck plate armor enemies anyway.
Demons gauntlets, my man, just farm them

>swordsman only

Nice organized damage control, Ohayou clique.

I KNEW IT, FUCKING OHAYOUFAG ORCHESTRATED THE WHOLE GUILD DRAMA

nope

Fuck off Lala, I hate you now.

Im not that Lewdcow

This is what I get for having a fucking office job where I end up browsing /tosg/ most of the time.

I need to relearn, whats a good comfy outdoors job

what drops them?

Discordfags at it again

Why does FOE still do this when they don't even play anymore?

>Discordfags
Hilarious. Retardgarden & co have been false flagging and shittalking FP at every occasion for almost a month now and now you try to shift the blame on """discord""".

Blue Spion Mage, but then again see

Blue Spion Mage in Nahas Forest, you will need Slash Gauntlets as part of the recipe, those are found in Spring Light Woods.

Confirmed.

I like this post. Look:

>Discordhater sees discord

>Lewdhater sees CNL

Ohayoufag sees ohayuposting

Everyone is projecting.

Best thread in a while lads

Keep it up

You faggots shitpost almost as much as the Planetside 2 general. Congratulations! At least you're not as bad as some of the generals that have been going on for more than 1000 threads.

Ohayou confirmed for shitposters.

cnl doesn't even have a discord!

Probably because only children and poorfags use discord. Its the new skype for people that cant even afford a few dollars a month for a real voip program.

>Ohgma Gauntlets
>Deal additional Strike damage to leather armor
Wow, this would be great for when I go inquisitor!
>farm out materials
>80% of the way through
>Swordsman only.
Please don't be as retarded as me.

Confirmed.

everyone uses discord

None of the other voip have the nice image embedding and yellow emoticons memes

>FOE

It's obviously CnL fag trying to stir up drama

Nice try, retard

>two days ago majority of CnL joined /tosg/ discord to get the exclusive ToS emotes
>"but we totally don't have discord"
Yeah, nice try.

Its for Rodelmemers

Confirmed.

mfw i realize that picture is from my early days as a linker

Both TS and mumble let you embed images in the client while having better codecs and not selling your data to the goyim. Try again poorfag

FUTUREPROOF SHALL RISE AGAIN

Who are the good posters of /tosg/

Is this a new meme?

Evergarden

>caring about having your erp logs leaked to some jews

Yeah who cares lol

No one actually gives a fuck about that shit anymore
it's 2016 you old sack of retroshit

Also TS and Mumble interface is ugly as fuck

Me

Please stop fighting, I'm gonna get myself kicked when they find out I was the one who posted that. All these drama are just falseflagging, stop falling for it.

Me?

Your cute retarded face accurately represents my consistent, cascading failures in this game

Please help! Anyone have a alt in this range to queue up the 50 dungeon?
I popped a exp book for my second run and halfway through the run crashed, I would like get as much as i can from the tome before it expires.

Yes!

Me-a?

Anyone tried the Dullahan ress card at TBL? Even at 5% chance card/low hp ress, it can be game breaking if it comes with a few seconds of invulnerability

You won't get more than a level
You're better off spending your time traveling to the zones that give you lvl 4 cards

>using EXP tomes
>for dungeons

hahaha holy shit

you fucked up, son

go get some cards

am haha and have slash gauntlets, but couldn't use google fu to find where the demons gauntlets dropped from. thanks cuties.

>each class only has 1 or two viable builds for both PvP and endgame content

Fuck, really wanted to like this game, too.

Why are these prices allowed?

Last time I did this on my cleric I got to 64 in 3 full runs, I'm pretty sure I could have squeezed out 65/66 out of 3 full runs with a tome.

You can re-enter party matching to continue the crashed run

where else do you use exp tomes
sorry, id join you if i wasnt at work

>All these drama are just falseflagging, stop falling for it.
You think we don't know that?
We're all bored, it's amusing to falseflag, shitpost, and cause drama on the general. This stuff never leaks into the actual game, unless you're an autist who takes any of this seriously.

hard to rise when your GM cant get off his knees

>This stuff never leaks into the actual game

Bull. Shit.

The run got demolished and I couldn't rejoin, the option wasnt there.

>1 rune from Rune Caster costs 500
>complaining about Fletcher prices

fuck off ohayoutard, you only make your guild look even more like cancer