hsdecktracker.net/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-16/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for zeriyahs ass breathing life into this dead game

play friend add me

sean#1263

Ben Brode quits and this man is now in charge of HS. What change?

Na'Vi ded, Archon ded, competitive scene ded.

Thanks Blizzard for making this game so unfriendly to e-sports and tournament hosting that you killed your last good game.

Thanks for providing a generous $200k global yearly prize pool for a game whose popularity dictates the prize pool should be at minimum $20 million.

Thanks for sending your balance team to Heroes of the Storm instead of Overwatch or Hearthstone where it could actually be utilized.

>another random brawl
>getting absolute shit like that fucking pirate parrot
>enemy getting shit like echoing ooze with buffs

what's the best combination for this shit?

>not posting the real version

>still didnt fix the shadow
however, the anime made me kek

What ass?
White "people" amirite

say that to my face fagget

>He thinks that an "ass" needs to be a fucking balloon
Tyrone plz

I find it abhorrent that nice body butterface 6.5/10 girls can make millions of dollars siphoning from Californian tech cucks.

bouncing blade is a seriously fun card

10lbs of makeup sure does wonders

>mage has coin, mana wyrm, apprentice and mirror image
Fun and interactive

How do I make Dragon Pally work?

Didn't say all that my saltine friend, nothing wrong with a butt having a nice shape which the grill in the pic clearly doesnt have

>Play Tavern Brawl
>Get Anyfin
>With no Murlocs

>play random tavern brawl
>get bad card
>makes post about it

>Be Paladin
>All of my shit to help stabilize (Lightlord, Tirion, Lay on Hands) is 8 mana
>at 8 mana Hunter is winning the game with Call of the Balance which unless I have exactly equality + consecrate for I fucking lose

Keep us updated, thanks!

>Equality + Consecrate
>Not Equality + Pyro

I've had a lot of success with warrior as a base pick then either rogue or paladin as secondary

Equality + Pyro is only really usable in control pally, if you're trying a midrange/dragon list where you don't run many spells then pyro isn't as good and just sits in your hand a lot where equality and consecrate are at least okay separately

You can't play midrange without 2-drops. Paladin has no 2-drops. Midrange Paladin is not a deck.

any

stories

>almost losing the game, but then drawing Call of the Wild Nr. 2
>getting a friendship invite after the game
>tfw

Why are there so many druid faggots? REEE

dump jugglers for netherspite historian

>play mid range mage
>can't pick torch from ethereal conjurer because there's already one in the deck
[WAKE ME UP]

new priest hero when? I don't wanna play as that faggot
gimme an undead shadowpriestess with big tits
and a dickass undead rouge too

>navi literally disbanded their hearthstone team even though it was the most successful team in the scene

so this game is officially dead now i guess

>caring about euroshit
>in the current year

Good riddance.

>Still no way to fuck over spells or weapons other than a few shitty tech cards that gimps your deck

thanks brawl

>new priest hero when?
idk when but according to the leaks it's going to most likely be Tyrande.

STOP SCROLLING! and post which streamers are:

>most comfy
>most salty
>most educational
>most boring
>most annoying

>behold the legions I command
>mage concedes
this happened twice today
is there finally justice in the world?

i play this game because when i come home away from the mean bullies at school the innmaster is always glad to see me and i feel like i have friends :)

idk I'm so depressed I don't even watch streamers anymore

Neither HS nor Overwatch should be a serious esport with big prizepools. Especially HS were matches are decided by RNG and a mid level player can defeat a professional just by being lucky and rolling a Totem Golem from his Tuskarr Totemic.

Remember when this general would fill up to 780+ posts in 2 hours at every time of the day?

Thanks Ben!

Something unusual is about to happen

Faerie Dragon yo

although the dragon paladin list I run is definitely more late game so I wouldn't say it's entirely midrange with 3 8+ drops

hope they don't use the chain smoker russian va they got for legion

Actually fun build-around cards in HS when?

You are gonna break the rank 20 barrier? Pretty unusual indeed.

>most comfy
Kripp/Trump
>most salty
Reynad
>most educational
Kolento
>most boring
Savjz
>most annoying
Scamaz

I love some of those crazy ideas in mtg.

isn't this basically just another storm combo?

how is trump comfy?

Why is my mind stuck on thinking that Malchezaar gives you 3 Leggos rather than 5?

That is so broken in Martyr Proc/Soul Sisters where you can easily gain over 70 life per game.

/hsg/ I need your help.
There used to be this Tuck Tyggbar GIF running around where a tyggbar look alike is being banged.
Anyone has sauce on the girl / the gif?

Yeah yeah, but it's true max I've ever gotten is 13, Rogue is in a bad state, I'm shit at the game and I refuse to play unfun tier 1 cancer decks.

Nah, pretty dificult to hit a 30 spells spellcount, but people may try to bullshit in soulsisters

>lel lose to discolock rng
>lel lose to burgle rng
>lel lose to malestrom rng

boy I sure am fucking happy with how karazhan changed the meta

Maybe because you automatically associate "shuffle into" effects with Beneath the Grounds.

>The meek shall inherit.

Zoo time

Holy shit, I just re-read the lifegain effect, that's absurd

how is he not?
soft spoken and easy going
chillest streamer NA

keep in mind it's not a legendary so you can have more than one out

>sits there for 75 seconds staring at cards not saying anything
>rope is halfway burnt before he starts playing
>OOOOPS I WAS PLAYING MIRACLE AND I MISSED HALF MY TURN LOL!!!
>every single game

this is why he is not comfy to watch. it's just frustrating.

kibler's cocaine induced ticks make me uncomfortable

Bloodlust? It's more or less the same thing; waiting for them to waste their board clear and then swarming the board with a bunch of useless shit while they try to stop the KO turn from coming.

Have never gotten past 3 wins in arena. how to commit sudoku?

>You can have multiple of those Aetherflux Reservoir things active at the same time

Holy shit, I love it.

the rope (and explosive trap) is his biggest nemesis but compared to the constant complaining of kripp, reynad, savjz. etc. and the annoying music of so many streamers his is one of the most comfy ones

>rerolling into any 40g quest that isn't get 2 wins with x or y
It's not like I wanted to play today or anything.

wait so you gain 0 life when you cast your first spell, 1 life when you cast your second, 2 life when you cast your third and so on?

Any recommendations to improve my shieldbearer fun?

Yes.
Actually it might even start at 1 with the first spell. Depending on when these type of triggers happen in mtg. They have this weird stack rule where everything happens in a set order.

Why even bother continuing to play this shitty game anymore?

Seriously?

(This time with the picture)

any of blizzard's suggested decks is better than this

>playing since season start with midrange hunter with the best cards possible
>still can't get past rank 15
the suffering is unbearable

So fuck off already then

control cucks on suicide watch

is it just me or is zoolock in a great position right now? idk why but it seems like i crush the aggro shaman and midrange hunter matchups which seem to be the most common. even dragon warrior isn't that bad most of the time, especially when they don't draw turn 3 ghoul (but i tend to play around that with my trades anyways), worst matchup is something like OTK worgen combo and I almost never run into that (commanding shout + pyro is brutal but it isn't run in dragon).

people keep telling me shaman is the best to ladder with but in all honesty im thinking zoo might be better right now especially with fewer warriors on ladder.

>beast druid tier 3
what happened? i thought it was supposed to be the new super-cancer?

>playing anything that doesn't shit minions all over the board with attack buffs in 2016

>tier 3 tempo mage
It's weird looking at decks I do great with be ranked so low, what iteration of the deck are they trying to win with? the tempo storm variant with crazed alchemist?

forsen is the best player in the world PogChamp

No idea, here's the link if you want: vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-16/

did he really just topdeck fools bane when the zerus (that he didn't put in his deck) just happened to transform into illusionist?

what are the odds

it's a collection of data from people playing different variants of tempo mage

I don't feel like I can trust any of these power rankings.

>most comfy
Kibler, Dog
>most salty
Reynad, kripp
>most educational
Lifecoach
>most boring
Kolento, StrifeCro
>most annoying
J4ckiechan, Day9

it's the only power ranking based on actual data and not muh feelings

>combo warrior tier 4
>evolve shaman tier 2

So you are telling me

Right now

To my face.

That pirate warrior and evolve shaman is not a meme?

guys

evolve shaman is just a weaker version of midrange

pirate warrior is a meme but it outraces just about anything if taunts and removal are not involved

why can't you have fun with hearthstone but kibler can?

Kibler is too optimistic, I wish I could laught it off after my losses

>most annoying
>Day9

Spotted that one user that hates Day9 again. idk what he did to you but you gotta let it go, man. Did he steal your girl? Did he fondle your balls when you were little?

Everything else I agree on except I don't really enjoy dog's stream at all. His personality is so muted.

ofc its muted, its just a cozy stream with the funniest chat

he's lost tournements that changed the course of his life, a game of hearthstone means nothing to him

he's also gaining a good chunk of money out of it, while instead whenever you lose to rng you're probably questioning why the fuck are you wasting your time with this bullshit casual game

>plays Yogg in fatigue
>doesn't die to draw, yogg just gives him a fuckton of armor and sends shit to my face

I'm so fucking sick of this game. Lightlord not healing my face also just fucked me pretty hard. And him getting a free Thaurssian tick off moonglade portal.

It's so much just random bullshit 24/7 no goddamn wonder the tournament scene is tanking.