wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_3

>Vlad von Carstein Free-LC
youtube.com/watch?v=zrYhG1aWhc4

>The Grim and the Grave
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

dead like ww2 germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EK5h6sy7_Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=3h0heT3sVas
youtube.com/watch?v=5K_0M1aWu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=0XJ_iLNnwI0
youtube.com/watch?v=hLnXaZsBjv8
youtube.com/watch?v=tDIE1Pr-zR4&ab_channel=TotalWarEra
youtube.com/watch?v=a6EIv9GULJU&ab_channel=zakhi2008
youtube.com/watch?v=53Efo-S6XI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rollan!

radious leave

first for wood elves are fucking gay and the worst faction

Radious is based

>ancient empires still not released

You dont belong here

Which posts give you guaranteed (You)s in /twg/?

Wood Elves will save Total War: Warhammer

Radious posts

milk

23 days

Why do I love Vlad so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Vlad isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Vlad is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Vlad is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Vlad is not one that is easily penetrated.
Vlad is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Vlad is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Vlad. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Vlad is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Vlad, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Vlad, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Vlad so much.

You're right. I need more mongrel races to genocide.

What is the most epic piece of music in the whole Total War franchise?

Ill go with

youtube.com/watch?v=EK5h6sy7_Aw

And

youtube.com/watch?v=3h0heT3sVas

Your failure confirms: Wood Elves best faction, get hype everyone.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Genuine question here guys: how will wood elves even work? Athel Loren is too small to have more than 3 settlements in it, so are they just going to be a one province faction? What will they do besides just exist?

Until I see a trailer or hear an actual confirmation that the next race is wood elves I'm thinking it will be skaven.

I wanna fug a beastgirl

woah there buddy don't forget the all new innovative WILD HUNT system which will pop a following army if one of your army have a fightiness level high enough

youtube.com/watch?v=5K_0M1aWu8M

>reddit rats this early

think again

why not? Underway already exists and they wouldn't even need to add any new settlements besides skavenblight. They can just inhabit the under-version of the ones that already exist.

PAVISE CROSSBOWMEN

Whats reddit about them?

>All powerful vampire lord
>Doesn't have the power to make his face not look like a rotten burned scrotum

Nice.

Thats also fucking nice. Medieval 2 had some excellent OSTs

youtube.com/watch?v=0XJ_iLNnwI0

youtube.com/watch?v=hLnXaZsBjv8

Damn, I've heard that Arabic theme so much I'm still sick of it. Especially from all those long battles where I abused horse archers as the turks.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDIE1Pr-zR4&ab_channel=TotalWarEra

youtube.com/watch?v=a6EIv9GULJU&ab_channel=zakhi2008

>like a rotten burned scrotum
RUDE

THUNKA

They're an extremely interesting, innovative faction with a huge fanbase, therefore all the contrarians here dislike them same reason why those 2-3 fags here like Dumb Kangz and Lizardmemes

rolling for
>B R E T O N N I A
>R
>E
>T
>O
>N
>N
>I
>A

a lot more than 2 or 3 people want to play tomb kangz but they do only want to play them because memes

>abused

You mean used historically right?

If they don't flesh out the roster and give them the best non-monstrous cav then they're going to suck. Grail knights should be the best cav besides demis and blood knights maybe. I can't wait to give them a try though.

Well, at least they nearly look the same

Why is there no grail on the coat of arms?

G O B L I N S

Well yeah, but the AI can't handle it, so it feels like epic cheese. Just shoot all the arrows, retreat, do it again. I "lost" a majority of the battles in that campaign.

>Grail knights
I'm sure they'll get a 10-20% ward save (blessing of the lady) and should get anti-large instead of anti-infantry (also more armor-piercing damage)

Defending Age of Sigmar.

Is it me or Attila looks better than warhammer?

Age of Sigmar is a innovative and interesting take in the warhammer franchise. It combines existencial philosophy about multiple universes and your true self with an epic fantasy war setting.

It looks less like a cartoon but in some aspects the graphics are "better"

I like the way attila looks too though, especially the mods. It looks like an actual battle.

That would be good. I hope they add questing knights as heros soo. They could fill the same role warrior priests do.

And holy fuck, do something with the color scheme to make the infantry not look fucking awful.

what mod is that?

I want Chaos Dwarf's!!!

is this a meme now?

1212 medieval kingdoms

Cute!

I like night battles

Total War:Polynesia when?

No, it's been a long time since i last came to /twg/, after warhammer lauch i left because it's not my kind of game. I mostly came here because other Veeky Forums fags were here back then.

then go download this shit because its awesome

also the Veeky Forumsfags will be back in full swing soon when AE comes out so get ready

Campaign when?
Don't you fucking tomorrow me!

The history fags will always be jelly that they'll never have Minotaurs in there game...

I keep hearing late october but I have no idea how true that is. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done.

in a day

ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF

ARF

fantasy fags will always be jelly that they dont have good siege battles or any settlement battles at all

You're a cheeky fuck m8, I'll give you that.

Those archers are too clean to be Bretonian archers.

Peasant archers must look smellier than zombies or they aren't bret archers. Like you should look at the peasants and physically retch, that's how filthy they are.

I cant tell what this screen is from the thumbnail but I'm posting it anyways

>that guys in the forefront of the image looks like he just brought the shirt from some mega store.
>He put it over his plate amour to showoff.

Looks like pointy sticks (hot) and sallets (gay)

why do people do this?

There are no "hisfags" and "fantasyfags", there are total war fans and there are newfags who only play warhammer.

>sallets
>gay
You better delete this, lad, or there will be consequences.

>dumb kangs

I bet you were that one retard who kept trying to argue that Russia isn't a big country the other day

Fuck off retard everyone knows you're a retard

It's just an attempt to incite shitposting.

Warhammer would have the best looking combat if not for the fact that THEY KICK, JUMP AND SHIELD BASH ALL THE FUCKING TIME

USE YOUR FUCKING WEAPON, IT'S ON YOUR RIGHT HAND

booo sallets suck
boooo sallets
booo

Where are my (You)s?

I think it fits. The setting is pretty anime anyway. Realistic combat can be reserved for the next history game. You kinda need formations for that anyway.

You need to be honest with it. Make the claim when someone insults GW or AoS. Don't forget the line "Age of Sigmar is good though", guaranteed 5+ (you)s.

M O O R S

Post some epic war music i dont give a shit where it comes from

youtube.com/watch?v=53Efo-S6XI0

the deep thinking goblin sits there, in the back of your head. It sometimes call out on you, gives you a drive, changes your mood.

The deep thinking goblin sometimes comes out when I make a post that is not up to par. It tells me "no, this isnt right". And then the deep thinking goblin comes out with vidya, or tv series and tells me "no, this is boring, do something else"

and then there is nothing that can change that.

The deep thinking goblin even goes further, when you look at a QT girl, and the deep thinking goblin goes like "is she wearing piercings? Are those tattoo's? What the fuck is she eating? Does she look like she is pretty dumb and/or a consumer whore?" And then no matter what, without the deep thinking goblins approval. Nothing works anymore.

The deep thinking goblin forces you to give a cringeworthy smile, to a marketer, work employee or some other person that EVERYONE likes, because the deep thinking goblin tells you that what that person is and does, its shit.

The deep thinking goblin goes out into the city, sees all the shitskins, niggers, fat people, and other assortments of degenerate retards and tells you "when they smile at you, give them the meanest look you can muster, because they are shit."

and still, this deep thinking goblin is like a god.

September 22nd CA begins teasing the Wood Elf DLC.

October 6th release.

Grace I love you did you see my meams

>They say there is... fun in posting. They are fools.
>We post for our enjoyment, but the frogs we share serve another
>/twg/ -Lord of Veeky Forums- save our memes lest they fall to him...
>Beyond the world he waits upon a throne of smug
>All frogs are only borrowed, once posted they must return
>Frogs for the Frog God

Slavs should be banned from strategy game forums.

LIZARDMEN WHEN?

cyka blyat )))))

all the dlc is shit so far and i'm waiting for brettonia and wood elves to save us

That's it, punk. You're fucking done.

>Slavs should be banned*
Fixed it for you.

Kurwa

>want to play Shogun 2 again
>remember the pain of having no Japanese gf

>want to play Attila againt
>remember the pain of that performance

YAMEROOO

no pain of having no hun gf?

>Goblins
>Night Goblins

wh-what a hun girls like

>hun gf
Gross.

>tfw no byzantine gf

wrong neighborhood kid

>tfw no persian sasanid gf
>tfw no germanic gf
>tfw no roman gf

Beastmen, and Grim were awesome.

>It's an "The enemy underestimates your dire wolves" episode

My favorite

Are dense charging formations good for anything?

They really are underrated when used right.

Don't ever talk to me or my helmet ever again.