/utg/- Undertale Genera

Blood edition

Previous timeline: (Cross-thread)

Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6 (embed)

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc (embed)

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h (embed)

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmciSu0nNzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sciencefriends

1st for drown u filth

Actual previous thread was .

Botched the OP since I rushed before the last one was pushed off.

So much for the fish edition I made.
Nth for bot

O

Chara burpfic?

skeleton bros

Question is: who fucked it up? Too many reports from the Discord drama? Is that even a thing?

You guys aren't truly going the way of /kspg/ until the system assumes you're ban evading whenever you try to make a new thread, and the expiration date for the ban it assumes you're evading keeps getting pushed back so that it's never more than 3 days away, but it still never expires
And on top of that, if you make a new thread without the usual OP text, a mod comes around to delete it within 10 minutes anyway
They're well, most likely just one mod just really pulling out all the stops on us

hey guys how about we discuss the video game undertale for a change

whats your favourite song and, if applicable, whats your favourite cover of it

Good afternoon /utg/
I'm working onSpace Policeā„¢ right now but I'll take draw requests later.

I had my first dream with Asriel and it was fucking bizarre.

Another medium
I've only listened to the cover last thread.

Shit sux m8 plus it gave me an excuse to post that pic

Hopes and Dreams and I haven't found a cover of it that I really like.

I REFUSE DEATH!
I REFUSE IT!!

Here's to hoping this thread doesnt go to shit

go back to your pedo discord no one likes you here

Don't make another thread.

We were finally about to be woshed

hi /utg/,

i think the other thread was more or less doomed so I guess I'll try posting here. I made a cover of Another Medium with a friend and figured some of you would like to see it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmciSu0nNzQ

e-enjoy??

I guess my favorite is Save the World, but I don't think I like any covers of it.. at least none are coming to mind.
I'm the same way about Death by Glamour, as well. No one can remix it better than the original.

xth for flowey

Shut the fuck up

cool

Rare seeing a content creator that doesn't get driven out these days

Thanks for the cover, and all your covers, they are really good for metal covers

Nth for liking and wanting to hang out with this goat

not really nice
who fucked last thread up?
i love Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything

Can anyone explain to me why /kspg/ would be deleted and not /ksg/?

Jesus fucking christ.

Death By Glamour and ASGORE are tied for me.
ASGORE's fucking great, but Death By Glamour has that 25 seconds of "OH YES."

The mods don't want to see their favorite game be marginalized.

How big are Chara's breasts?

As for songs, well I haven't listened to any undertale songs in a long time, because I feel I guess the emotion would be guilt(?) whenever I listen to them. So I don't do it anymore.

>i love Can You Really Call This A Hotel, I Didn't Receive A Mint On My Pillow Or Anything

same here. It's so soothing and I love a tropical beat

He doesn't have any.

What's there to be guilty about? Did you leave off on a Soulless TP run?

favorite overall theme is undertale
favorite boss theme is battle against a true hero
favorite area theme is here we are

not really a fan of remixes of any of them offhand

I miss Batter posting

Same because it lets me Dedan post

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!
Might as well use the same image because it deserves it.

Quiet Water. It's very relaxing for such a short loop.

>tfw was too stupid to do the puzzles
have fun with your general though

As far as I know, no.
Let's not risk it anymore. What were your thoughts on the hit 1910 Broadway musical Undertale?

i want to hug this lizard

It was quite well done, although I thought they could have accentuated the singing parts a bit more.

Why did we need another musical set on a boat?

I thought lizardfags were a myth!
Quick, someone capture it before it escaped!

user, they are so easy a child could do it.
Which part are you at?

Post crossovers

Maybe OFFtale will update soon so we can have an excuse to post them more, hopefully.

Woshuaposting is better

You can talk about goats.

Undertale AU where it's Frisk at a petting zoo and they just want to see why people keep talking about the goat pen.

Woshuafags are canonically into mudwrestling and scat

Delet this

I am sure /indie/ would appreciate you

The word search is pretty brutal.

Shut up, MSPDiddler

Well, I feel guilty about anything directly related to the actual game, this thread is mostly void of that luckily, I feel this for several reasons, first of all I daydream about the characters often, and I insert myself into various situations, theres a part of me that knows the characters would never like me, and I'm using the very idea of the characters for my own selfish wants. Second of all, I played the game incorrectly and realizing what I'd just done made me feel terrible after a certain nightmare I had. I skipped most of the dialogue, ignored the characters, never used the phone pretty much, treated it like an rpg without a story, I completely missed the point of the game I only spared characters because I needed to get the ending for sake of closure on this game, I hated the asriel fight, I didn't even appreciate the music. I played through the game mechanically, then had a legitimately terrifying nightmare that more or less made me realize that I completely missed the point of the game, and I regretted enjoying genocide and completely ignoring the characters, they all had their own charm and place in the story, and I skipped that, so essentially, I didn't even play the game.
We do exist you know user, we're just shy.

I sometimes post him in /v/ husbando threads and use his stuff as reaction images
Ahh yes this is /utg/. I will make sure to stick to on topic husbandos

>all these deleted posts
Yeah uh, let's talk about Undertale

what is happen with Veeky Forums today, shits getting deleted and /v/ is like blowing up.

How are you attached to a game you barely played, then? Did you get attached to the waifufagging and OOC shit here, so the actual characters bored you?
That's just odd, user.

I really do think you should wipe you file and start again. Undertale's all about second chances.

I'm sorry your fetish is so shit-tier

heh

Woah, user
Sounds like you are really a good partner

>Second of all, I played the game incorrectly and realizing what I'd just done made me feel terrible after a certain nightmare I had. I skipped most of the dialogue, ignored the characters, never used the phone pretty much, treated it like an rpg without a story, I completely missed the point of the game I only spared characters because I needed to get the ending for sake of closure on this game, I hated the asriel fight, I didn't even appreciate the music.
I'm not even sure what to say. I'm actually stunned at this level of autism.

Why don't you just replay the game? It would be a good opportunity since the anniversary is soon.

SO YEAH WHO'S YOUR FAVE?
I'M FOND OF THE ROBOT METROSEXUAL

There were people here who genuinely started the game by doing a genocide on accident
Some people are weird

Yandere mass-murdering psychotic flamboyant goats are where it's at

I like the Fish woman.

FISH!

wow can't this die already

hey, at least you realized your mistake, that puts you ahead of a lot of people

you really should give it another go, and make sure to examine everything and get all the phone calls

I call bullshit on that. Genocide is so easily fucked up in Snowdin, that unless you seriously went in with the knowledge of having to kill everything on the first go, no fucking way did that happen.

I can understand it if you're used to the traditional grindy RPG. I've seen some people say they were expecting Undertale to be exactly like Mother, where grinding is very necessary.

FISH OIL

this guy

I quite like that cute spider at the bake sale.

nice
also pants

Asgore because he's the only character besides Sans that actually made me emotinal and also his boss fight was really cool and fun.

this goat is kinda neat

If I remember right I think he actually grinded on purpose and... not sure anymore where he stopped. Probably around Papyrus.

go away

I find that so hard to believe , you have to really try o kill everyone to the point where you'll be walking around in the same spot for like 5 minutes till you get the final kill you need to move on in each area... also not to mention once your nice to anyone it breaks the genocide run. I feel like people who have done Geno on first run looked it up.

Alright I got a question for you all:

Try to remember who the first character you died to was, on your first playthrough.
They now replace your fav.
How does the game change?

If you died to your fav, replace them with Froggit.
If you're a wizard who didn't die at all on your first run, replace your fav with Onionsan.

i enjoy lizard mengele and danny devito's skeleton

i never had the heart to kill anything in this game
when i accidentally hit fight in toriel's fight i got nervous and thought i was going to kill her

>Napstablook replaces Mettaton
So is he a robot DJ or still a ghost?

Probably something that used blue attacks.
That was before the patch.
I died a lot against Papyrus.

Wait what, I haven't been here for a while, I thought you were done after making the album.

I AM RATHER FOND OF THE CAPRINE MATRON

Quick! Open mspaint or your program of choice and draw an undertale!

I tried getting the King MTT ending on my first run, but killing Toriel made me feel guilty and I was too much of a scrub to kill Undyne.

I completely didn't expect Flowey to call me out for it though. That was the moment when I realized this game goes hard.

We never could, metaposting has always been against the rules.

f u c k o f f m s p g

So let's say Frisk didn't have the ability to save, and got killed by Asgore/another monster, what do you think would've happened afterwards?

We get a wosh sale instead. Donuts are replaced with bars of soap and cider with bleach.

Hopes and dreams. Then again, it really just depends on what lift I'm doing