pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_V6bqG87xOKjMwQLlfOQ2kEsMZyVCBPv0WV6xgciWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

favorite souls tuber/streamer?
People you wish would make more vids?

I thought that /dsg/ is dead when I made this, but it's not
some retard just made a REALLY fucking shitty thread

So use this one instead. Or at least keep this one afloat so that it's impossible to fuck up the next one.

onlyafro
but all he posts now are his arma videos
isnt he our guy?does he still post here?

Could anyone help me with the Curse Rotted Tree on ps4? Password is iuiui

Prod is alright for background noise and seeing weapon moves

why are always the console users asking for help for the easiest bosses

who the fuck has issues with curse rotted greatwood, wolnir or yhorm?

how the fuck can you be this bad at the game

as soon as you enter the arena dont attack the balls on his belly, that activates the second face, go for the ones on his left hand and then the left leg, they pop up really quick

after that go for the ones at the middle, ignore the hollows btw, if they are getting closer just roll into them, that will stagger their attack

second face attack the ones in his back and behind his right leg, go for the ones in the middle right after

Glorious skillful tournament top tier player

Is longsword really the best PVE weapon in the game?

Any PC bros have a Lothric Knight Greatsword they'd be willing to part with? Unfortunately I don't have much to offer in return, I just got the game on PC.

>Rumor has it that DLC will have ice magic.

Will pyromancers finally be viable?

They should get some kind of "Warm-Blooded" spell that makes them resistant to cold

Grim disaster

Straight swords are the best class, the longsword, however is not the best, the best is a tie between barbed straight sword and broadsword

What's the frame difference between small shields and med shields?

> What's the frame difference between small shields and med shields?
2 startup frames.

> the best is a tie between barbed straight sword and broadsword
You are a retarded PvE player?

That's it? The active frames are the same?

>retarded
no

>PvE player
yes, pvp is a joke in this game

can someone help with quelaag?
sl30, pc

Looks like you actually are retarded, because PvE is even shittier. Playing this games PvE is only fun for like 50 hours. Just go and play DMC or ninja gaiden and not this fucking shit.

> That's it? The active frames are the same?
No, there are significantly less of them. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_V6bqG87xOKjMwQLlfOQ2kEsMZyVCBPv0WV6xgciWo
Here is all hyperarmor and parry frame data

what are you doing here then? Tell me a game that has similar in gameplay that isnt Nioh, I already have too many hours in ds1 and ds2

Weird. I seem to be getting even more parries with a med shield.

> Weird. I seem to be getting even more parries with a med shield.
Because nobody expects it. Nobody expects you to parry with med shield.

p-please respond

are you autistic? the question was about pve

Yeah that's it. Med shields are fucking great, honestly. I love my round shield

Post Boipussy

l have a lvl 100, can l coop with you using that mod they released for dark souls 1? l haven't tried it yet

You are, not me. In all seriousness you are retarded, carthus rouge'd anri's is the best option for NG+0 as proven by speedrunners. Later on you want to use more powerful shit, refined CCS buffed with Rouge is a perfect option for that, but NG+ is so pointless, that it doesn't even fucking matter at all.

that's not the point. someone asked a question about pve, someone else replied about pve a,d a third (i imagine you) attacked the second for being a pveer, claiming pve is shit at this game. shit's retarded even if he had suggested a soldering iron

i don't know, maybe? we can try

Sorry, l actually don't have any lvl 100 in dark souls. l just wanted someone to reply to my message and tell me whether it was possible or not

it only forces the node. he will be able to invade you more easily but level restrictions still apply

>PS4 Pro announced

>literally the same fucking console but with a new GPU and double the power draw

>Same shitty jaguar processor

AMD are the fucking worst. My hopes of this thing running BB in 60fps are gone.

>shit souls 3
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one LOCKED BEHIND THE FINAL BOSS
>awful covenants
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for quirky weapons. In the end less weapon variety than BB
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
lmfao

Just summon Mildred and let her tank for you. Quelaag's not hard enough to warrant player help.

where do i summon her?

Cute.

>can't run 1080p 60 FPS
>can't run 4K, not even 4K blu rays
>merely upscales video to 4K and of course only works if you have a 4K tv
>if you have a 4K tv you can afford a 4k 60 FPS PC
>$400
>not even ps3 compatible
>no new games designed for it
>just an excuse of a console to sell MORE REMASTERS

what a joke

if you've killed her, her sign is outside queen'of'lag's fog

I fucking hate Ghru

Hey fuck you baldy

Eygon was an abusive caretaker who deserved everything bad that happened to him. Carim is shit.

The only point of the thing in my opinion is if From patches Bloodborne to run 60fps/downsampled on it.

If not, I aint buying ever.

Also, P.T. is on my current PS4, and I can't ever bring myself to get rid of this.

>completely unrelated OP image
>doesn't put dsg in the subject line, or anywhere else in the header
>fucks up the trailer link by straight copy-pasting the embed instead of the YouTube link

The only way to make a worse thread is by going into the SC2, KSP or Elite Dangerous generals

What level will DLC be at?

>in the game
>general discusses 4 Souls games

But no, the Longsword is good but not the best PvE weapon by far.

My guess is SL50>

Seems like a safe place to aim for if it's going to be enterable around the time you're in Irithyl.

>implying he's from Carim
Brah, the signature of Carim knights is that they fight without shields. What so-called knight of Carim do you know of who uses a shield?

What are you gonna do about it?

Carim inherited the traditions of Way of White Paladins when they became the new central for Way of White after Thorolund was overrun by undead(and Aldrich corrupted them to the Deep).

Why is it so slow today?

41 days left that's why

people probably had difficulties in finding that previous shitty thread that put "/dsg/" in the fucking username pool
its pic didn't help in identifying too

Any PC fags wanna item trade for me? I'll leave ya some embers and soul clusters?

Because some degenerate fucked up hard while making a new thread and this one's been staying barely afloat while the other one hit the bump limit.

Because this game is dead as fuck.

She's learning new tactics

because all the kids are doing homework now

LOTHrIC
LOrdran
THorolund
drangleIC.

Sure, where/pass

>killing cutehild
she is for bullying, but NOT for actually harming!!!

BALDer

Lothric High Wall

dsg

There'll be three characters so it might take a LITTLE bit but I'll make sure to leave ya a lot of soul clusters and embers.

she deserves to be bullied if she's going to ambush people coming up the elevator.

More probably the host just gunned it past her miniature gank squad, went down the elevator, and then summoned you before going back up.

I'll be there in a minute. No need to give me anything, I just like helping people

Are you going to leave your sign or do you want me to put mine down?

Why does everything in this game have to die?

Schools back user. The kids have to do their homework

Pop yours down.

I'll be jumping between characters so its easier that way.

Firekeep doesn't.
Greirat doesn't if you don't send him on a suicide mission.
Patches doesn't.
Handmaiden doesn't.
Andre doesn't.
Irina and Cornyx don't.

He probably did a bit more than that as the spear group was at the start of the gauntlet and the hollow that attacked me was from the there too.

Kinda felt like the DaS aggression mod.

What's the best counter to the gargoyle flame spear? Preferably one handed weapon moveset

>actually tries to fight the knight
>instead of drawing it to the entrance to the room, where its physical movement box and aggro leash is, then guard-breaking it for easy riposte as it slowly backs away with its shield up

did he come through I wanna help :3

Is the new gpu better?

That fucking bridge reminds me so much of the furnace room in Iron Keep. Sure, the enemies are a bit better spaced out, but still, fuck that place hard.

F

So 1 more characters after this

Yeah I got someone here.

I think it was my favorite encounter in DaS3. It just feels like a merciless slaughter but the enemies are put in pretty clever arrangements where they support eachother.

can I have his payment if he doesn't want it :3

those fucking claymore hollows
>trips and let sword slowly fall on you
>a billion damage

Meh, that grab isn't so hard to deal with since you're only going to get tossed into a wall at worst.

>fight a chain axe snek in Archdragon Peak
>get behind it, two hits away from killing it
>it flips its head around, grabs me, flails me around, and tosses me off the fucking bridge

I often catch myself watching random streams of people playing the souls games for the first time in a blind playthrough just so I can try to relive the magic of a first playthrough.

Could someone check how this looks for me?

I used to do that too. I always looked forward seeing they react to their first mimic.

I'm requesting some help with the Dark Souls 3 iGP11 mod. I had the texture override working at first, but now the mods are not working in the game. I've tried running as admin and making sure the file directories are right, and tried running the no UAC version. Anyone have an idea or any advice for me?

Can you get banned for reshade/enb in Dark Souls 3, like you could in 2?

I've got a literal 4k capable PC but I can't run DaS3 in 4k or it fucks up the tatoos, I'd like to use the extra juice to force loads of SMAA and reshade stuff but I don't want to get banned.

yes

h-here

>covering your head when showing off clothes

Are you retarded?

that is a small head

Please someone help me fight this meta cancer

Edwad Emberpants, if only for listening to them roast Vaati

Why do WAs use FP

If they're physical attacks like a spear charge or a Stance or something, it should just use stamina

FP is for sorceries/miracles/pyromancies and the such