/drg/ Danganronpa General - Rolling edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/7HZVRaUH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls_1
i.imgur.com/j53biS8.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for HOPE

2nd for Mahiru

random placement for NEET!!

Rolling because of the edition

In case of anything here's the old version.

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.

Also Rolling.
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

Degeneracy.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Rollin' for Macragge

Get out, degenerate-kun!

Hifumi believed what Celes told her, which was that Ishimaru sexually assaulted her, forced her to steal Alter Ego, and wanted to kill him so that he can escape with Alter Ego. She also provided photographic evidence of Alter Ego being in Ishimaru's room, which she deleted later. How she was able to get AE in his room, i'm honestly not sure since that was never explained.

The plan was for both Celes and Hifumi to kill one person each so that they can be both the culprits of a murder, as well as work as each other's alibi. With Hifumi faking himself getting injured, he would of thrown suspicion away from him being one of the assailants.

I honestly don't have much of a grievance with Hifumi's part of the plan, even if he was the one that killed Ishimaru under false pretense. He didn't believe her at first until the rape allegations came, and she provided "evidence" that it was real. He wanted to look like a "hero" and save Alter Ego, not to mention Ishimaru's new aggressive behavior, I think there was enough there to justify his actions.

It's Celes being so cold and heartless and in the end saying that her actions were justified because she had the most petty motive in the series. Not to mention how easy her case was just makes her character both really unlikable and disappointing for being called the queen of liars, and Ishimaru's character being thrown away like he didn't matter in the end is what really hampers the case for me.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

>NTR
>Great Gozu
Jesus

lets try rolling

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

Just saw the Future arc episode 9. This can't be real right? What's the drg consensus on Kirigiri' s death? Fuck I hate not being able to watch the episode at the same time with you guys.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Everyone seems to think that it was just a fake out death.

Hows it hangin' /drg/?

Some think she's still alive due to that bottle, others think she's dead for real. Myself, I'm of the opinion the bottle means something (why would you animate it if it meant nothing?) but that it isn't necessarily to save her.

Consensus is she's fucking faking and took the cure before sleeping. She might have a fucked up face but she's not dead

She just walk in and took Alter Ego from the locker, anyone except Ishida or Hifumi could do that.

Seems to be another fake-out. We are having severe trust issues with this series lately.

being lazy... should be doing laundry... I guess I will

ROLLING, ROLLING, ROLLING!
Akapo-chan?

Hanging well, just eating breakfast!

Trix!

What bottle? I don't remember.

I don't have a picture but when they show her body from above you see a bottle rolling away in the right corner.
And her hand also looks like she was holding something.

Laundry is important, or you can just not have as much clothes. You do you though

Breakfast? It's 3 in the afternoon!

A little bit to the left

Damn right! Y'all ain't gonna get rid of me easily!

There was a small pill bottle rolling away when as a hinata touched her corpse. It's the same bottle Seiko held before her death and the one she tried to give Bandai as he was being poisoned.

Just waking up like a dirty NEET

The consensus from discussion of the last episode, from what I gather is that Kyoko used Seiko's Cure W that she still had on her body and used it to prevent the NG code to kill her. Also something about the monitors have some connection to the all the traitor murders, since they all frame the bodies to show the monitors and a red light coming from it which might have some connection the brainwashing anime from the Despair arc.

Yes, but she later explained after the trials that she also took it to Ishimaru's room and made it look like he was the one that took it so that she could convince Hifumi.

It's alright. Playing some Thief Gold and talking to a friend. How about you, Celes-user?

>bullying Hiyoko Saionji
for greter justice

>Doggystyle Komaru/Fedora man

I don't think this is something we know for sure, though, as Seiko's bottles look alike.

Of course it's not in stone but it's extremely likely.

I don't know if that's a joke or you saying your day has been bleh, either way I hope your day gets better

I have no room to talk, but waking up early is important

My day has been a bit stressful, but because nobody is on I've been messing around with art stuff whenever I have breaks in between madness, and I drew a thing for Pryle if he's still around.

It's a joke. Sorry for that, can't think of anything better after a day over 30C. This september is being weird

As I remember, she just told Hifumi that Ishimaru had AE, it's not like she walked him into Ishimaru's room and showed him a laptop.

I do love waking up early, but I still haven't fixed my sleep schedule!

I'll take a tylenol PM and go to bed early, or something

Rolling for posterity.

Peko, right?

Mahiru low-key lewd af

>Up Yuta's pooper.
Isn't he underaged? At least he's cute...

Pretty sure those are Mahiru's.

No, she definitely said that she brought it to Ishimaru's room and took a picture as evidence. The anime makes it clearer, since they show the photo that Celes took. Hifumi wasn't buying her excuse until she brought out the assault angle, and then provided proof.

I'm on mobile, someone post the pic of mahiru offering her panties for me pls.

Did you like the gift?

Thanks senpai.

Fedoraman I think. At least he's a good guy.

Yes. A lot.

Considering as she's now going commando, yes.

Cute.

Well maybe she somehow made Ishimaru to invite her in his room and then distracted him and took a photo. It's not impossible but they should've made this clear, yeah.

This weeks POLLS are out later than usual but please VOTE on BOTH I appreciate everysingle vote and I will love you forever if you do! You can vote as many people as you want, As many times as you want!
Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more_1

Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls_1

Rolling

Bored. Post execution ideas.

>Ultimate Philosopher
Reenactment of The Death of Socrates, complete with the other surviving students instead of his followers, but instead of being a more humane poison like Hemlock it ends up being something that causes them to die horribly.

>Ultimate Magician
Magic show starring Monokuma, with the magician as the assistant. Monukuma has them enter a barrel for the classic sword trick, with predictable results.

>Ultimate Shopkeep
Locked in a vestibule style store entrance with a horde of Monokumas dressed like customers, with one hambeast monokuma on a scooter in the back. The second the store opens they trample them. Still alive, the Shopkeep while too hurt to move much is capable of signaling he's OK with a thumbs up. Then the hambeast monokuma slowly rolls in and runs over their neck, snaping it and killing them as their arm goes limp.

Little kyouko's surprised face is so goddamn cute

Well, it's not like they ever revealed how Mondo got rid of evidence in the second trial, or talked about Hiyoko's murder weapon.

Hey Pryle, I drew the Dangan Games Banner for you finally. Hope you like it.

Pic related, also image of just the Chihiro here i.imgur.com/j53biS8.jpg

>Magic show starring Monokuma, with the magician as the assistant. Monukuma has them enter a barrel for the classic sword trick, with predictable results.
Too predictable. Let them go through a series of magic tricks with nothing going wrong, but with the stage collapsing during the fanfare to an applauding audience of Monokumas throwing roses on their corpse.

Oh wow I didn't expect it to be done that fast! It looks great! I'll share a screenshot of what it looks like here in a few minutes!

Yeah, all this staff with the trash duty was forgotten right after the first trial, it looked like anyone could just go and destroy the evidence in the incinerator. So I always assumed he destroyed something and then Togami took care of the rest.

>Magic show starring Monokuma, with the magician as the assistant. Monukuma has them enter a barrel for the classic sword trick, with predictable results.

Already exists. It's Makoto's alternate execution although there's nothing that could stop them to reuse it.

Hiyoko was probably thought of late in development of the case as Fuyuhiko originally was supposed to die instead.
The dumbbell not mentioned was weird indeed, unless I forgot.

Him big

Update: put a "the" in there, now it actually says "The Dangan Games"

It was Chihiro's bag and track suit that he got rid of. It was also never explained why he did it. Considering everything else Mondo did in that case, I assume there were differently gendered attire for working out, and he didn't want people to suspect that Chihiro was a boy, so he got rid of them so that he can keep the promise he made with Chihiro.

I guess he could of just ripped it to shreds. It wouldn't of been hard for him to do that. Or he could of just put them back in the storage room.

>kodaka revels in our tears holding the giant idol of pain

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Here is what it looks like! It looks great! Thank you so much!
Hey Ishimaru user I have a few translated Chihiro pics that have oowada and Ishimaru in it if you want them!

No problem, needed to draw something today anyways

I want one

>Ultimate Smut Author
At a desk, with weird machines strapped to their arms. Tubes feed from their wrists to the pens strapped to their hands. All of a sudden, the machines whire into life and begin forcing the author to write page after page with their own blood. The contents vary; confessions, erotic scenarios, even the occasional ramble of anguish. With a final flourish, the authors arm extends to their side: a single drop of blood falling from the pen in their lifeless hand.

I've thought way too hard about this.

>Hey Ishimaru user I have a few translated Chihiro pics that have oowada and Ishimaru in it if you want them!
That's nice, I guess. How are you getting them translated?

You don't know Doujin Translator? He posts translations of Doujins people send him here. I asked him off thread if he could and he did. Heres 1 of 4.

Oh, I saw those in the other thread when you posted them.

I kinda wan to request a few DR things, since they haven't been translated. Do you think he can help me translate a few things?

If hes on the thread you can ask. Just gotta wait for him to be on.

Sorry I now realize how awtul that mouth looks
This is my final edit. If I find something else wrong about this I'm gonna ignore it for my own sanity

It's alright. If you think It can look better. Go ahead and edit it! Its your drawing after all!

Oh, okay. It's because I don't want to bother him, since I'm not sure if he would want to take my request since it involves these two and it's kinda long. Don't worry, it's not lewd or anything. But if he's taking requests that easily then I might as well give it a shot.

Rolling for HOPE!

Oh yeah a pure relationship of abstinence and no lewd with seiko nice!

Roll I guess.

I bet this is gonna be super despair inducing.

>in the pooper with Chisa
lucky bastard

Anybody have the template for that old DR rolling game?

Really should be updated.

Rolling for love

This is the update one tho.

EVERYBODY DANCE!!

No not this one, that other one with the blue background.

Oh, Uh Idk about that one I've never seen it I apologize.

That one?

Yes.

It must be updated for Future/Despair.

Add in two more buddy slots on the side of hope, add in slots for worst boy and worst girl of DR3 and you're set.