/krog/ - Kronos General

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde

- Alliance
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed) (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4lRVQxcE1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Veo_es0Qa0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats a class/role that has a lot of shit going on with it?
like you gotta be on top of shit - fast reactions and shit.

posting question in new thread

Rogue is the ultimate class and anyone who claims otherwise doesnt play rogue.

Rogue

Man I am glad WotLK broke rogue supremacy
They were insufferable pricks in vanilla then and now

When is Crestfall-kun arriving, guys? I want to Make Vanilla Great Again ;_;

Don't trust following posts:

I'd agree with the guy that mentioned hunter and warlock

When will there ever be a truly great vanilla server?
Pls Jesus

Literally 3/4ths of the crestfalls' staff are off playing Legion. I doubt it comes out this year, if at all.

>Nihilum gave Indi a binding

truly a cucked loot council guild

@154131762
not even worth a (you) desu
kys

Rogue desu. 1 sec gcd is hell of a treat

>ANZAC has 3x Sulfuras but still can't clear the technician trash in BWL after 3 weeks of wiping.

There is no justice in this world.

Were Rogues good in TBC? I only played Vanilla.

As dps - rogue
As healer - priest

pve - any kind of healer
pvp - warrior
what is feint and full threat reset

Anyone have a big minimap compilation? Like a map of the whole world as you'd see it if it were the minimap looking at it? I've seen one before and it can help a lot with exploration, thanks

Treat not threat you illiterate mongoloid.

>won it in his own hosted pug
>nihilium cucked again wewlad

Step one get a collection of old add-ons from GitHub. Rooted maintains one.

Step two install Atlas and Cartographer. Done.

Jim is a nigger

horde or alliance?

>28 have dropped so far across 22 guilds (and 2 pugs lol)

22 guilds and 2 pugs makes 24. That means 4 guilds should have two each.

>pve - any kind of healer
>literally drop a hot on the tank and afk: the role

They do. It's two of the same type in all their cases though so no thunderfury

hots are shit in vanilla my man

You can only have one hot of each type on the target in vanilla. E.g. one renew, one rejuvenate

thanks for all the responses fellas

chill

resto druid

u literally cant heal at all unless ur are reacting faster tahn every other healer

brez and innervate also are clutch

>indi gets fed up that the clique cucks him from loot
>decides to form his own raids and cucks PUGS out of loot

qu'est ce que vous ecoutez ?
youtube.com/watch?v=C4lRVQxcE1Q

he is a true capitalist

horde or alliance?

>tfw salad bakers personally whispers you and invites you to join their guild

what's a simple addon that adds coordinates to your map? I installed cartographer but I don't even know how to access settings of it

maybe /cartographer ?
or there might be a button in the corner of the map somewhere, try right clicking

idk I don't use one

nvm I get it

>willingly joining le reddit

who even cares

this server has no future

what class is the special forces of vanilla wow & why?

Druids. You could conceivably run an entire raid of just druids (it has been done). Not to mention the instance farming they do: stealth in, nab the target, stealth out.

>Nihilum gave indi a binding

you guys are true cucks
come to elysium if you dont want corrupt council

what instance farming can druids do?

together with a rogue they do DMN
solo they are cucks and utter dogshit

yes please roll on elysium, we need 2 more people to start doing 5 mans

what abilities do you actually need to level as warrior 1-35?

heroic strike

hamstring

battleshout

ty

t. nilicucks

enjoy getting cucked by the clique every week

heroic strike, rend, hamstring, bs, demo shout, sweeping strikes

I don't raid so the class leader / loot council drama has no impact on the general shitposting experience that is Kronos with global and guild chat on

Indi isn't in Nihilium, his Binding drop was his own guild raid, not Nihilium's, dingus.

>this damage control

lol

shamans ofc

youtube.com/watch?v=Veo_es0Qa0Q

warlock or mage boys?

Warlock.

There are 3 times more mages on either side.

Rogues, definitely
>quick as hell
>one geared rogue can take out anyone, if prepared
>two geared dagger rogues can take out anyone extremely quickly
>can get anywhere you don't expect them to be
>can wreck anything and get away completely unpunished through vanish and sprint
Rogue is the master class

>when an item that is supposed to be common hasn't dropped for 2 months

But if I use mouse to turn, how do I click on rend?

angry pupper

Make a group with horde or alliance.

All it needs is two warriors who know their shit, which isnt even that hard. A druid healer, and two shamans/paladins.

There, you have a crack team for pvp who can take on quite much anything.

Combine a warrior with almost any healer and they can take on a whole group.

Warrior is the epitome of Vanilla, the better warriors gear gets, the more they will sneer at the lowly peasants that are the rest of us.

"The One" warrior who joins WSG will make all the difference, make shadowpriests put on another gear in sheer awe of their presence, feraldruids will heal at their presence, retribution paladins will forever dream of being him.

The Warrior is someone, who in the end will crush anyone.

both are cuck classes so pick your poison. locks have it worst when you are leveling as you are a homing beacon for rogues

agree with paladins but wont work with shaman. Hunters shit on the mass warrior strat.

what's the tranny race in vanilla since fem belves arent in?

fem night elves

ok thank you ill make one then

*zugs behind you*
*resists stun*
*unsheathes windfury totem*

heh... maybe next time, kiddo

When I played as an Orc warrior in another private server, Hunters, all of them, were just fodder.
The whole thing revolves around the shammy anyway.
If the shammy dies, so does Windfury and heals. Horde warriors learn to take care of their healers.
At least I did.

As I played as a gnome warrior, a paladin at my back was much more carefree. The pally can take care for himself for almost half a minute, unlike a healshammy.

As a warrior, you still need to take care of the healers.
I had massive success with elemental shammies as well, as they could burst the living shit out of people, as I struck them.

But they were even squishier.

To each their own.

Warriors cannot peel for their healers in vanilla without blessing of freedom. Entrapment shits on warrior. Their warriors will kill your healers while yours is CCed if you don't have a way to peel. If you dont have a way to peel, you are forced to play purely defensively which makes you more susceptible to setups.t

Mind you, 99% of the time mass warrior is good enough. In my entire time playing WoW, I've met two hunters who were good enough to know how to play their class right in pvp. These are top tier premade vs premade strats.

Blessing of freedom is quite easily compensated with freeaction potion.
I also found grenades a massive help in peeling.

I do recognize you're right. But so am I

Yeah, when I played horde warrior I carried a bag full of free action. It works well but it usually only works once vs a good team (read 0.5% of the matches you play). The priest quickly realizes they have to dispel the guy killing them if they want to live.

any gold farming tricks for druids?

page 10

rip Kronos

>quit for a while after a week of MC
>come back
>have to get rest of my BiS
>nihilum already moving on to bwl
dont know what to do with this video game right now tbqh my good boys

Friendly reminder that if you're already bored with getting one level per day and being ganked constantly while your whole guild just doesn't give a fuck and not even one person out of fifty max levels that are online is willing to run you through a dungeon... Or you'd rather play on a server with working, balanced and active PvP with arenas... Or if you just have had enough of muh loot clique and the constant elysium shitposting - you're more than welcome to roll with us Icecrown wotlk boys on Warmane.
/w Fidus, Ayem or Lollibutt

lol

That certainly deserved a post

Just raid BWL with us

the last wotlk guild worth playing with died 2 months ago, murdered at the hands of a slav

what are the times?

It's more depressing when you think that ToD staff tried their hardest to shift the server from polish-only into multinational, with english being the only language on their forums, global chat etc.
Never would've guess it'd backfire that much. I remember playing there in like 2010/2011.

2 Quick questions about the server, what is the population and is it always this laggy/crashy at this time?

>murdered at the hands of a slav
fucking senna..............

tod staff didnt try hard at all to make it multinational lol?

>guild dies
>cobe drops off the face of the earth
wish he had just tried to rebound and make a BC guild or something probably could have done something with him and senna since majority BC is easier then uld hardmodes and /wpsg/ was full of shitters

We're hitting peak hours for NA, so yeah

Maybe you should rez /wpsg/ since keeping track of Elysium, Kronos, Warmane and Crestfall is getting a little hard to do in /krog/

Glad he did, that guy was really annoying. In fact, a lot of the people in that guild were horrible.

I'm not sure we're at that point yet. Elysium is just an overused meme to keep these threads alive and the shitposting rolling, Crestfall is just constant speculation and you'll learn almost nothing new about it in the next few months and there are only 5 of us playing on Icecrown for the moment. Add to that all of the Legion hype that still hasn't died down. Actually, if it wasn't for all the loot clique drama, Kro vs Ely shitstorms and namefagging in these threads we'd have no general about a private server. And it still makes page 10 on a daily basis

Cobe already tried to make a TBC guild if I remember right and half the guild stopped leveling past 40 because Excalibur is dogshit and nobody wanted to play on Hellground again. If anything I think he should have taken over from Senna or made a kronos guild.

name one person in other then tyrannis and genetics that were horrible

that was probably my favorite wpsg guild of all time

20:00 server time, what ign?

>then
>that were
>when talking about a singular
My god man

>he should have taken over or made a kronos guild
No. He should have stayed as raid lead in ulduar and started kicking the shitters holding the raids back like yarrick chips pancakes avanine booth and so on even if we had to replace them with random poles. I don't know why he was so afraid to have normies in the guild or in the raids when clearly the /wpsg/ exclusive roster was not cutting it.

My guess would be because that completely defeats the purpose of being a /wpsg/ guild

Odds of Crestfall coming out in 2016?

A few days ago I would have said around 60% but since Asura stated in his update that half of the team dropped development to play legion, I'd say it's 10% now.

They didn't "drop development" they are just playing retail

You act like these guys quit the team because they are deciding to play retail in their free time

People don't just code 24/7, especially if they are unpaid like those guys are, they play other games in their spare time too

You don't just casually play MMOs. Especially these type of folks. It WILL eat code time, it's just a matter of how much. We all know that.

>You don't just casually play MMOs.

That is exactly how you play retail though lol?