/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it sure feels like it

TKRE is the one I like the most overall with the unique quality of its visuals and such, and is one of the more popular and heavy ENBs that I can still run with 35-40fps average but I'm also looking for more performance based ones for when I get heavy into gameplay and am not so much after it looking pretty, just looking better than the vanilla game

And for that I still can't decide between Natural Performance, Ophfeldt or NLA ENB and after this much going back and forth between them and testing new ones the differences seem to blur and they all seem to look alike almost, especially these 3.

Polo and AIR ENB are nice for that kind of anime inspired look for things, and are generally good on performance too, but not good for regular gameplay, too washed out and bright.

I'm only going to test maybe Rampage next and be done with it. And then do further testing and modifying on the ones here, and I'll probably delete most of them later, and the profiles, I just have to satisfy my curiosity first, even if it means working through all the tedious steps to set up the ENB and the profile and to find I have 30FPS avg

First for come to tesgl. We have cookies!

waifus, lore, harmony

Which game is the best when modded in the following categories:

1) Gameplay
2) Immersion
3) World
4) Story

You tried out something like Straylight? Its basically a better looking vanilla game and its pretty light on performance.

Is it me or the girl on the right is "human" Euka with human?

Waifus and stuff!

Nah I don't like it, its a little too close to vanilla for me

Savor this moment, stranger. It is the last time you will look upon the face of the most beautiful, handsome Mer in this realm.

If he has no brows, there's probably no need to add brows as a head part. I don't know for sure, I don't know exactly how Argonians work. And yes, hair=horns.

Ok, I have heard about this TKRE a lot these days. Considering it's not a ruse, can anyone link me the ENB/graphic enhancer whatever? Google search returns nothing.

>"human" Euka with human?
Welp, I mean with human texture.

I hope losing my soul isn't permanent, because I don't want to be a vampire.

Its a Kountervibe ENB but its not on netflix for some reason, here is the link

Is it a boy or a girl?

>Immersion

Even when every possible aspect of the game is modded to look beautiful, Bethesda™ Magic will always manage to ooze through the cracks.
There isn't any way to prevent that, but only to live with it.

Wow, not even born yet and we are assigning it a gender role? Please tell me /tesg/ isn't always this bad.

Is Eriandel a Bosmer or an Altmer?

>1) Gameplay
Are you okay with dice rolls? Morrowind
Otherwise: Oblivion

>2) Immersion
Skyrim

>3) World
Skyrim

>4) Story
Morrowind

"Are they," you mean.

Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable about Snakestone and Yarti having a baby?

Probably

Yes.

There's no need to be concerned. Snakestone won't make the same mistake twice. I hope.

What those two do in this general is actually creepy

please stop that

It's just two virtual characters bro.

fuck me

netflix*

link mega:///#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU

Wasn't it already confirmed to be multiple kids?

Bosmer

I should make her skin a lil bit darker and more brown I guess

This post is hilarious

fucking

*Nexus

link-

Best wishes to the both of them.

>gameplay
>oblivion
Oblivion has, hands down, the worst gameplay of the modern TES games

>Morrowind
>story
Most people agree Morrowind had a TERRIBLE story, it barely had a story.

Morrowind was more a background lore framework then anything

Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

Theo is not for sexual

Jesus user, are you okay?

It's not on the nexus because Eiries doesn't think it's a unique enough edit to be considered its own ENB, that's also why he calls it tony's kountervibe rampage edit instead of Tonyvision™ which is way cooler

nigga that ain't Auris or Thurindir

just a headache

You must REALLY enjoy Netflix.

>headache
Alcohol, bitch! Do you drink it???

its not the first time I got nexus and netflix mixed up

>that slut
>probably has tons of magical STDs
She looks like a town bicycle

A boy and a girl I hope.

I thought she was a banana. Woops.

So we can all agree that Bosmer are the ugliest race right?

I forgot vampirism fucked up your face

>Tonyvision™

that is way cooler

She's probably the purest waifu here, user. Don't talk such rot. She just really really really likes to be nude in public.

Oblivion may as well not have had a main story and Skyrim was made for toddlers. I think it's safe to say Morrowind was better.

No, that would be Orcs, followed by lizards and then cats.

No

Improvement, really.

>cats
>ugly

Cats are cute.

Probably got "netflix and chill" embedded in his brain.

>the interior of the "hall of the vigilant" is the same as an inn
lmao

Sload > Imga > Orcs > Bosmer

But it has pews instead of tables. A lot of work went into making it unique!

Plot wise, Skyrim blows both Oblivion and Morrowind out of the water.

Okay then, and Since its horns, I don't need to do the hairline or haircolor? I'll do the haircolor just to be safe

it doesn't matter either way she's not staying a vamp

Skyrim's plot is like out of a children's book tier. The whole dragon thing was a massive joke.

If you have Racemenu, it will show you the name of the hairpiece in the bottom right of the screen when you select it. Remember that name and look it up in the CK, then you can see if it has any extra parts like a hairline.

she's literally covered in semen when she's not covered in horker grease

if waifus are burgers, she's a McDonalds single with no ketchup

You're a massive jokeDragon thing was fine, made the game even more interesting for me as I wanted to know where they came from and why they were gone, pulling me into the lore

Real life cats are cute. Skyrim cats are ugly and shitty.

Ahhhhhh, much thanks!

Sup /tesg/! I was on my way to the College of Winterhold to form an alliance with the mages till this little guy came out of no where demanding for a duel to "defend" waifus, you guys think i can beat him?

Cmon dude at least leave space for someone with good bait

I thought you were going to stop using that garbage armor.

nope
hell hath no fury like a sexless manlet with a weapon

beyond shit taste

You're the second person to equate waifus with burgers, what is wrong with you food analogy using /v/ fucks

or maybe you're the same anti-white racist from last night

>"Khajiiti religion interprets Dagon as a kitten, 'for what is more destructive than a young cat?'"
I can think of a lot of things
Why are khajiit so stupid?

You're a toddler

>The whole dragon thing was a massive joke.
Better then the daedra plot of Oblivion, or the basically non existant plot of Morrowind that amounted to

>DELIVER THIS PACKAGE
>OK YOU MIGHT BE THE NEVERAVINE
>WE NAME YOU THE NEREVARINE
>OK SO EVERYONE NAMED YOU NEREVARINE, GO MEET VIVEC AND KILL DAGOTH UR!

>Comfiest house?

I want my house to be in a comfy setting where it's not 100% snow. Riften house is so great but Riften feels like Skyrims detroit and it's offputting to me.

>he says this while postiing an actual feline
you're not helping your arguement.

>Gameplay
With mods? Skyrim by far. There's loads of options for mechanics changes, and SkyTweak is GOAT. Vanilla? Definitely Morrowind even though I fucking hate dicerolls.

>Immersive
Skyrim, hands down.

>World
What are we talking about here? Aesthetics?
With mods, Skyrim. Vanilla, Morrowind.

>Story
Main Quest? We talking about concept or execution? In terms of concept, Honestly all 3 modern TES games have fantastic premises. But Oblivion probably actually executed best on it.

I don't like Oblivion at all, though

Smooth out that mess around her chin, and the gaunt look isn't bad on her, desu.

>Khajiit humor going way over your head

Truth. Inb4 people call this bait.

You can make them look acceptable with the right mods.

Mixwater Overlook is pretty decent.

>wants to duel the waifu she originally wanted to defend
That penguin is retarded.

>WOW SCARY DRAGONS
>OMG SCARY DRAGONS KEEP KILLING US
>YOU ARE DRAGON BORN
>FUS DA RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
>LOOK AT YOU REKT THOSE DRAGONS LIKE NOTHING
>CUM TRAIN YOUR DRAGON POWAS
>KILL DEM DRAGONS
>YOU ARE CHAMPION

This is exactly what I love about modding, you can get carried away and end up with some unique shit like this that the devs never intended or even thought about, but thats just how it ended up for you and how it looks for you in its unique way, and then you can simply disable all those mods and Windhelm is back to vanilla look.

Fucking A

>Riften house is so great but Riften feels like Skyrims detroit and it's offputting to me.
No, Windhelm is Detroit.

You ever own a kitten user? If you did you'd agree with the khajiit.

So in Morrowind you are the Neravarine, in Skyrim you are Dragonborn, what about in Oblivion?

I forgot honestly

You've obviously never had a kitten in your house. Those fuckers are shredding machines. Also it's typical Khajiit humour, self-depreciating etc.

Hilltop House and Clockwork are top comfy, pic related is Clockwork. Some of Elianora's houses are nice as well.

Yeah, I can see the resemblance. Especially because of all the Dunmer there.

>You can make them look acceptable with the right mods.
Speeeeeaaaaaking of which, anybody got the Khajiit pastebin? I have an idea for a character that I'll probably never follow through on, but I'd like to mess around with anyway.

In Oblivion you were basically just a normal guy/girl who became a hero, and then Sheogorath.

Forgotten Windmill is nice

This is exactly what I love about modding, you can get carried away and end up with some unique shit like this that the devs never intended or even thought about, but thats just how it ended up for you and how it looks for you in its unique way, and then you can simply disable all those mods and Windhelm is back to vanilla look.

Fucken' A

I gotcha buddy.
pastebin.com/DwfX1aa7

I did use sculpt after I took that screenshot
Personally I don't like the gaunt look but the vampire eye is alright
I just wanted to see what vampire Sparrow would look like

How do I get that largest ship at the docks? On the left side of the dock screen

Are there any mods that expand Skyrim's armour system with cuirasss, posuldrons, greaves, etc?

I-it's you! The Hero of Kvatch!

Can't recall seeing any posuldrons