Do you drive with the windows down? Why?

Do you drive with the windows down? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-PVf0FqCx4
youtube.com/watch?v=havhaDYh0Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=TazHNpt6OTo
youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6cvrlEy_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz im a cool mo fucka and the world needs to see/hear it

Because the air conditioning system on my shitty Lumina is broken.

Because the door is the most comfortable place to rest my elbow while still being able to steer effectively
also no reason to have the windows up if the top is down

no, never.

yes because i grew up with parents that never used the ac or its features in cars
(or never had them.)

unless its cold out fuck that i might crack them a bit though

Fresh air smells nice.

I like the wind.

Even in winter I will have them down and the heater on.

Windows down because I like hearing the wind and the engine

When the car has been sitting in the sun for a while I'll roll down the windows to let the heat out. Then put them back up.

Same here, even tho there's auto climate control and AC. It's just so refreshing, hot air from the vents and then the cool air from the windows. Plus it cools down the engine better.

1. My AC makes weird noises
2. I like the sound of my engine
3. The breeze feels nice
4. Resting my forearm on the door makes me feel like an alpha
5. I have manual windows so I don't feel like rolling them up unless it's raining
6. It creates positive pressure in the cab which keeps dust out

Yes so I can blast out youtube.com/watch?v=H-PVf0FqCx4 on 100% volume.

Cuz I have an old muscle car that I ripped the ac and smog shit out of

>so I can hear my turbo spool and the BOV
>fresh air

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=havhaDYh0Sc

On really nice days I do.
Pro tip: If you roll down your window and the wind is blowing in your face too much, roll down the window of the seat behind you too.

I usually do it when for the hell of it, or when i'm on a rural expressway.

Depends on the humidity, if it's not retardedly hot then I do because I like fresh air otherwise I crank the AC and blast it.

>window of the seat behind me
>tfw coupe life

You should try it next time you're in a 4 door. It honestly makes a huge difference, I always ride with two windows down.

Yes.
None of my cars have A/C

No, because

City air is garbage
Less outside noise
Cars has AC

>ITT, poorfags with broken a/c.

Windows down to hear that turbo whine/dump, obviously.

exact same reason here.

>mfw hot and cool at the same time

If I'm on back roads by myself then weather permitting yes, if I'm on the highway or in inner city then no.

Why drive loud car and play loud music? Why just have quiet car and quieter music?

To wave at the hoes and to slap my bros
To blast my tunes and flip off Jews
To gas the kikes and throw shit at bikes
To turn Jews into soap and look dope

I like this

Yes, windows down even now that it's 95 f and 80% humidity. Have the a/c on max and the music bumpin.
What can I say, I'm a colossal faggot.

Because I daily a 69 Nova and It has no AC

So i can hear my dose pipe better

always open, i smoke cigarettes. castrate me

If I'm smoking and/or it's late at night and I'm feelin' the music, then yeah. Otherwise, no, I'm too shy :(

I like to, but the wind buffeting is brutal.

Depends. If I'm driving at higher speeds I'll have them cracked a bit, in heavy traffic I just let them down all the way.

Yes, because no AC

same
i love me some window down action

>also no reason to have the windows up if the top is down
less wind noise at higher speeds
also muh aerodynamics

so i can blast my shitty eurobeat and suicideboys while i pretend im on the touge on my shitty boring highways

>Do you drive with the windows down? Why?
It is 115 during the day and my AC doesn't work

Nothing better than windows down and heater cranked to max on a cold winters day hooking around the mountain pass.

Blastin my mixtape

i always play this and try getting people next to me at lights to sing along

youtube.com/watch?v=TazHNpt6OTo

I open them when it's hot outside.
> Why
Cheaper and better than using the AC. The AC is only for high-speed driving that open windows would fuck with, and for very low speeds when there's not enough airflow to cool.
I'd love to hear the engine, but I can't. It's quiet and discreet and soundproofed, so I have to rely on vibrations.

same but i have a ford focus

Not unless it's really hot in the car (no A/C), and even then I won't roll them down all the way. I'd rather be a bit warm than not be able to listen to music.

I line the point where it starts to change direction with the sil, if its not perfect I have to spend time making sure it is

gee i have no idea why would i drive with windows down

Almost never. I have tint for a reason, I don't like people seeing me.

I put all the windows down when I drive as long as its not raining, even in winter since it doesnt really get cold here.
I love the feeling of the open air and wind wooshing everywhere.

yes, or with the sunroof open unless it's too hot. I like being in the open a bit.

Windows "down", elbow out.
Because Land Rover. I have no choice.

This, but in a grand marquis

Because Convertible,

windows down ac on and cranked master race

>NOT THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8

Same reason dogs stick their heads out the window.

Its better. And exhaust note.

No, my air conditioning system works perfectly and my windows are tinted.

No because 500 degrees C and 50000% humidity

>twingo
>no ac
>but...
>huge ass sunroof rolled
>+huge ass windows down
don't really like being isolated from an ouside world

this, fuck cars without driver armrests

>Not driving windows AND top down
Why?
>Muh swag
>FRESHâ„¢ af air
>Less wear on engine
>Better fuel economy
>Can hear my car better
>Car gets plenty of road/wind noise with windows and top up anyway because lightweight and therefore almost zero sound insulation
>Can hear what's going on around me; more spatial awareness
>More comfortable than awkwardly positioned cramped interior armrest
>The AC in my car kinda fucking sucks during the daytime in hot weather
>Wind hitting me at 30+ MPH is more powerful than any automotive air conditioning
Mah nigga.
>Bus riding user strikes again!
Well as my post says, I drive a convertible and the wind noise is stronk so it hardly makes a difference if the windows and top are up. And aero doesn't mean shit if you're going to mention fuel economy as one reason because like I just stated, I get better fuel economy driving windows and top down than windows and top up.

AC broken

i used to ride a car that was on the line of being dead so instead of enjoying i had to pay attention to every little sound it made

cause I'm not an autistic fag that hides in his car like OP

literally just drove my grand marquis cross country with a broken A/C last week

There aren't busses in my area. I have a civic.

My AC stopped working

a/c full blast and windows down

Absolutely never. I have auto climate control and it is set to 69-70 deg at all times. Windows are for faggots too poor to drive a car with a/c

Because I need to blow my vape smoke out the window senpai. Cha brah

Only when it's pleasant outside. Not too hot, not too cold. Otherwise, I have climate control on. Fucking hate the smell of diesel fumes.

Yes. I live in Phoenix and my AC doesn't work, so I put my windows down.

cos A/C is for faggots who cant handle wind in their face. so they sacrifice MPG like they big cucks they are...

You only save with the windows down if you're driving slow, like a cuck.

windows open sacrifice way more mpg, friendo

Driving with the windows up disconnects you from your car, and the road. You might as well drive an automatic land barge.

No fucking point.

Then ride a bike, you hippy.

>at stop light
>some fat guy with a beard driving with windows down in a riced up ford focus HAULS ASS right by while blasting running in the 90's

I laughed so hard I snorted. The way the little car just flew past with the music echoing down the street as a faded fat figure with a flowing beard blurred past was fucking hilarious. Was that one of you guys?

$uicideboy$ ?
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6cvrlEy_k

I got used to driving cars without a/c and now I just hate driving with the windows up. Even when the weather gets unfriendly I just use the hvac to compensate. Windows down, heat on in the winter and windows down, A/C on in the summer.

Precipitation or extreme temperatures are pretty much all that get me to actually roll them up.

I drive an automatic land barge with the windows down.

you cant stop my double 12"s in my impala SS with the windows down.

#NOPE mythbusters already proved you are WRONG!

Radio is 2-3db louder IN THE CAR with driver window down passenger window cracked or up
A/c costs me roughly 2mpg and enough horsepower to make my already slow car accelerate even slower so I only use it if its 90f or higher and humid
if the window is not 50% or more down or all the way up it sometimes rattles when going over bumps or on loud bass notes
I also like the outside feeling of having the window down aswell as some wind

My AC only works at full blast and it's actually louder than wind noise at 70mph

it feels stuffy driving with windows up

i'd join you in a second bro.

A/C should be cutting out at WOT so that's not really an issue.

Also

>having your windows at uneven heights

Disgusting.

Usually only in the evening when it's cool enough to do so, because I'll get adequate cooling without having to use the power and mpg-sucking a/c compressor.

I just like to hear the sound of my car, plus it's easier to drive since I can hear the car better

Lumina

You make me vomit

This

I like hearing traffic too, especially during city driving. I drive 5 tons for work and always have windows at least cracked

Kek

Only when I start the car on a hot day and need to get a little bit of airflow. Driving at moderate speeds for 15-30 seconds gets the hotter than outside air out of the car. Close the windows and let the A/C and cooled seats work their magic after that.

>his car came from the factory with an AC

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAa

This, except it aint broken in my MR2, just out of fluid. Getting it refilled this week

Yes, I use my ac sparingly because when I do loss in power makes smooth shifting more difficult. I never would have thought it would make a noticeable difference but it definitely does.