Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/Mygsjmwz
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Mygsjmwz
pastebin.com/iAgtMahh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was quick.

I like invasions.

Trying to get Crushing Ruin. Where can I massacre the most grineer seekers?

The fuck, why are people posting this?

It's just me.

Reminder that Steve is buffing and reworking grass and fog and not reworking our underrated frames.

Zephyr is nowhere near as useless as Oberon.

what they are suggesting is that dark souls did medieval combat well and would be the obvious candidate for imitating.

id also like a sword and shield warframe.
How about a Warframe with a sword and shield which scales with the enemies you kill and defend against.

a shield that works like Iron Skin with a period of invulnerability while eating damage. Kinda like a Magic Knight in Dragon's Dogma. Can be activated to eat damage at anytime, but consumes energy to do so (nyx bubble).

a Sword which scales with the Last enemy you killed with melee and decide to keep as the Energy for your sword. Similar to how Nekros' shadows scale with whats been killed.

Probably have an Ivara Selection system to pick the weapon for the job. Sword, Hammer, Lucerne.

Fortify - Inexpensive to Activate. A Tower shield will show up their the Warframes Left hand. While out only Melee and Secondaries can be used. If you hold switch weapon, the shield will go on your back and your primary is now useable. It will have a base defense like iron skin and will be destroyed if it hits 0. After activation there is a period where it can absorb damage with a high cost. A power that can be reactivated while the shield is out to Fortify itself.

Ward - For 1/4 of the the Shields Defense and a small amount of energy a shield bubble will quickly expand from the Warframe (similar to Force from Fable games), over a short distance to push back enemies, block, and deflect incoming projectiles as well as dissipating poison gas. enemy's knocked down are open to finishers.

swordthingy activation - Low cost activation, a 1 handed sword pops out and deals the same damage as your equipped melee weapon. In its default state it is Uncharged and will consume Energy until you get a Kill with it. After 1 kill it will take on the shape you selected, it will have its own stats, and begin to scale with enemies you decide to charge it with.

offensive sword thing - idk, something like ward.

I thought I was the only rabid zephyrfag here. I was wrong...

Of course not, does not change the fact they are underrated and not looked at.

So...Jordas Verdict...

What about it?

Guys pls

There's a guide right?

let be guess it's just as broken and glitchy ps4 as it is on pc?

post the whole thing again faggot.

Me too. Zephyr has always been my favorite frame.

Having a really hard time deciding if M is hot or not. She knows how to angle the camera, but if she is not posing she has a mung face.

>THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/Mygsjmwz

go fuck yourself.

NEW GENERAL

Keep strong, Birdbros. We've got an awesome premium skin coming, she'll get love soon.

I'm just scared a rework will fuck up Jet Stream tonkor, and that's some of the most fun I've had in the game in ages.

She's good looking. She was making a stupid face cause she was saying something stupid about medium sized shirt fitting her like a dress

fine

I dunno what you're talking about. But I think you should read it. I've updated the valkyr section, and the FAQ.

I've never liked the Tonkor. Even with Jet Stream. In fact, Jet Stream always felt like a waste because I don't usually use projectile weapons. Maybe the Drakgoon, but I'm hoping to get the Fomorian Accelerant mod before I mess with it anymore.

I just hope a rework won't fuck Turbulence up, since that's basically invulnerability.

I dont have a sniper, im out of this fucking sortie right?

Build the Vulkar.

IGN: Brume96

Megan is a hoe
Becca is thicc
Warframe is in an all time low
and 's face I want to kick

Is it good?

>tfw I don't really focus much on Turbulence, just for the speed and invulnerability.
Tonardo Procs ragdolling and her flight is where its at.
Her 1 and 2 should probably be one ability though.

How do i into Jordas Verdict?

>THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/Mygsjmwz (embed)

damn man, it takes 12 hours
i hope i can make it

I agree. I usually use tornado when I'm in bad situations, and I've got enough energy regen to keep Turbulence up constantly.

I think it'd be really cool if you could Tail Wind downwards to cause Divebomb to activate, and if her #2 was instead some kind of emergency CC or ability disable. Maybe let you reflect projectiles and hitscans back at people for two or three seconds.

It's decent, and make sure to use the augment it has as well.

report this general as spam

as a new player, whats the easiest way to get platinum?

some sauce, or is this just old twitter?

THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/Mygsjmwz

>TQ trying to force his guide in the OP with a new pastebin

Vault runs, mods like fleeting expertise, transistent fortitude,

old twitter

You can't report something as spam unless it's you know, spam.

You should read it. At least the grade section. I updated it :^) Do it.

>play the game
>get rare mods
>sell said mods
easy

Hm, Maybe, Turbulence already has the reflect thing going on.
Her 2 can be something related to Air Slashes. High speed wind that uses slash damage/procs whilst stunning enemies like you said.

Fuck didn't even notice, when will he ever go away..

Nice false flag there filterfag

How autistic do you have to be to actually read the OP?

:3c

I think it'd be cool if instead of just plain stunning people, paralyze or pocket sand style, it'd actually disable their abilities for a short time. So those eximus who create shockwaves? If you time it right, you cancel the shockwave and deal a bunch of extra damage as their ability backlashes. Or you can blow enemy warframe buffs off of them in conclave or something. Hit a nullifier, their bubble pops

Or maybe you press it, channel a windshield in front of you that catches projectiles and bullets. Aim down at osprey mines or grenades, you suck them up into the shield too. Then you press the ability again to release the shield and blast a bunch of attacks back.

Why is /wfg/ so easy to troll?

Did you read the updated sections?

So where do you folks go to get innuEndo?

Sorties
2k endo daily

Buy it.

s o r t i e s

Your guide was meowed by me man. :3

Neat ideas.
>Or maybe you press it, channel a windshield in front of you that catches projectiles and bullets. Aim down at osprey mines or grenades, you suck them up into the shield too.
That reminds me of the ability from Bioshock Infinite. Back to Sender.
Too bad it was a shit game

a masterclass in trollan

triggered /wfg/ like a 15-year old transexual tumblrina

migrate

Your guide was shit. I merely improved it.

What region you play in?

NA east.

>Grade: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++=
>Roles: Best Kitty
>Best Kitty. Always bring to sorties for morale support and cute kitty flavor. Always remember to feed it Fancy Feast and the blood of Corpus fagbaits.

ahahahahha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh my god

you may be a giant faggot and a giant shitter who can't even max Vitality

but I can't believe the amount of retards that actually fell for this

holy fuck

/wfg/ melts down because no updates and nothing to discuss...

LET IT DIE

how "high" is the chance to get a Nitain from Orokang Sabotage?

pretty sure you cannot get nitain from them, only corpus/grineer sab. On those it is

this is also the same retard responsible for making the worst """""""tier list"""""" of all time

he's also made an a """'secret" Nekros build with 12k EHP (LOL). In the same build he recommends using Bore on Furis

how can someone be so shit at the game yet think he's good?

according to wiki Orokang sabotage has Nitain drop since Update 19 too

but sub 2% means I ain't getting booban prime anytime soon

Although you're not necessarily wrong, you should consider that you're spending your time posting about him on a Taiwanese mahjong board.

unwarranted self-importance because he has a bio-engineering degree

I wonder when will the mods ban these threads from Veeky Forums for a while on sight.

holy fuck

never have I seen so much bullshit in one post

No one read the edited guide, the general splintered into three, and everyone thinks OP is TQ.

I'm safe.

shitposting power hour?

Why a new thread.

This is a TQ thread, that's why

>/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

how completely retarded are you? You only show how many times your mother dropped you when you were a child

if you took 5 seconds to actually glance over the """""""guide"""""""""" in the OP you'd realize how hard you were trolled

it's a fucking embarrassment

see

>bunch of cucks sucking the dick of the one guy fucking up the OP with his shitter advice

f e l l a t e h a r d e r

>implying anyone will willingly read through anything that resembles TQ's guide

Nice try, TQ

what the fuck are you talking about
who are you QUOTING

what did he mean by this?

yes, what did mean by that

really makes u think

>No Update This Week
There's no update this week according to Megan

PC Tenno,

There will be no major update to Warframe this week. Keep your eyes peeled for a future Hotfix later this week.

It's full steam ahead for The War Within!

Thanks!

>DE using TWW as an excuse to skip updates

I finally got all the bp for a warframe prime and it was nova

>pastebin.com/Mygsjmwz

I'm guessing the filterfags picked up on that?
Surely people don't actually check all the OP links every time, right?

No, which is why I asked earlier, why the new threads.
I reported this thread as I saw.

IGN: FlameG102

Rhinos are red,
Though sometimes they're blue
They're pretty big guys
They tank it for you

see

time to lose weight fatboy

Can we be sent back to dictatorship mode for a while again?

>tf when i got my booban out of the oven in 2 days

>there are people who have trouble getting nitain

for real?

Even if you only get 1-2 nitain per day, it's incredibly easy to stockpile

the only way you could run out of nitain is if you never paid attention like a retard