Recent Patch Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/desolate-tomb-now-live/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/summer-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/4ztNPApf
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previous thread:

dogs suck

doglyn #1

3rd for Crimson #1

i need some cock

xth for beautiful brown waifus

i hope no one gets mad at how long it took for someone to make a new thread

>Why is WTSERP so shit? Edition

why?

does 4 man nexus have anything special besides the hm skillbook part?

Cerulean #1

Thruster and Visor if you care.
Otherwise no not really. It drops more chest pieces.

Thanks

???

>tfw I haven't even picked up a craft

how do i play bm

>tfw have maxed professions but neither of the outfits even look good on you

Spamming Masts 4/6 NA #57849

Need 10 more pages

tab>rb rb rb rb rb rb rb

new phone who dis

It's never too late to start!

If anyone wants to make a costume though I highly suggest doing it before trove ends otherwise the cost of doing so will go way up again

That one looks quite nice too, especially with the glasses!

I've been a slacker for a few days now.
I'm making a dog lyn

How do you kick people in this game? There's a lot more leechers in this piece of shit game than i expected

You're a fucking rat now K Y S and don't ever reply to me again.

calm down m__(You)

>caved in and bought legion
>it's as amazing as tbc was
>dungeons i've tried are cool as fuck, if a little easier than tbc heroics
>already paid for 60 days of gametime with gold from doing gathering

smell you later nerds

And they still compare to the old, instead of referencing the new.

Please grow as a person and move on, user. You dont have to play BnS but please dont play WoW.

>only content to look forward to is rng drops in dungeons.

>don't play a good game just because it's been alive for a long time

?

BNS is almost 5 years old, please stop playing it.

>Only content to look atm in bns is rng drop in a single dungeon.
Right back at you.

>tfw new event
>major thing for a f2p like me
>a pvp event where p2w wins
>mfw
Hopefully this shit ends soon and they put some proper pve events.

Disbanded

they won't

>tfw slumlord m____u evicts you from your rent-controlled apartment because you handwash your silverware instead of putting them in a dishwasher

Thanks for your opinion but you are not Jonathan

>proper pve event

Like the coralite event?

>mfw Frlwish

@154140827
>tfw you shitpost random shit trying to be funny but you are not

this isn't twitch chat m8

post cats

i can't find this twitter handle

Daily challenges time! will do CS and HM too if we can get a stone.

NA# 60967

fuck...

it's not that hard to get at least 1 win a day

t.1700 rating with barely any pvp knowledge and 662AP

You sound like an idiot, Mak. Please don't...

Don't diss people for playing one game when you're still playing BnS.

>Implying I will (You) a shitposter
:^^^^^)

whats the ending of this email address? com? org?

>it's not that hard to get at least 1 win a day
I know but the frustration that comes with it is unbearable, plus having people leaving is even more cancer.
I prefer having to waste my time on SSP lagging with the boar than wasting my time on league of souls.

Tomb6 NA #62331

Full and departed

full

No

4/6

Still open.

6/6 off we go.

can you tell murasakina that i said hi, please

Its not a good game. No good game removes massive chunks of player identity and skill potential to appeal to a larger group.

My post was about
>its as amazing as TBC was
There has not been a WoW expansion that players didnt largely compare to a previous one in a fashion similar to this.
This means that the game is not involving new ideas or methods to talk about, and instead appeals to what has been done, and will be done. Play it for the nostalgia. Understand its not any different Xpack to Xpack than Ironman 1 is to 2 is to 3 is to Thor is to Thor 2 is to The Avengers is to Civil War.

Its a chain of an appeal to nostalgia without anything new to let you grow. If thats what you want thats fine, but dont tell me its good. Gameplay is dated and incorporates iphone tier shit. The Warcraft universe has outstanding lore and potential, yet is utilized by fanfiction writers who know nothing but to make big names go insane. I wonder how that Sylvannas raid will go? Cant wait to do the quest to resurrect her in her elven form for the next expansion.

If you want an MMO play FF14, its still the best! If you want a community hopefully you have one in WoW - one of the defacto worst games still played by a majority. There are tight communities in the game that make it worth playing. But these communities are in all MMOs and there are significantly better MMOs out there.

I used to be very passionate about the game and I guarantee I have more hours than any other here relative to the point I played. It still pains me a lot to see how far its fallen. All my posts about OWPVP are because of the fun I had doing it in WoW.

people should post a trip with their lobbies to stop this "Full and departed" meme

just stopa nd let them have fun with the new stuff for a while, it'll grow old soon enough and than all that's left is medicore

>promoting tripfagging
you should depart from the thread

Full

still 5/6

>If you want an MMO play FF14, its still the best!

I don't think you can dissuade someone from playing WoW and suggest FF14. It's just a slower WoW.

Mak telling it like it is

Only temporary ones for the duration of the lobby.

YOU KNOW LIKE THE KIND OF PURPOSE A TRIP IS ACTUALLY, LEGITIMATE DESIGNED FOR

Just in case there are others like me that also didn't know this quest existed, if you go through the far right exit portal of Rural Outfitters there's a really easy daily that gives you 53 silver. Just shoot and gas things and you're done. The daily only appears if you go there and pick up a gun. If anyone else knows any other secret dailies let me know ok! Ok have a good day

i hope you trip and bash your head on a doorknob and you depart this mortal coil

Fuck off Hoshi go back to HG

Hi Puu!

I played WoW since vanilla and quit sometime during Cataclysm and I couldn't agree more with you, Mak. The game has fallen down from grace, and boy, is it a long fall.

Alliance or Horde.

Full and departed, thanks for your interest

it's the full and departed poster scared his days of memeing are numbered

this gif isn't moving..

>telling it like it is
>suggesting FFXIV

Sorry user, but no.

So go get gladiator in WoW, or beat a mythic raid.

Oh wait, you can barely get gold in BNS

>tfw your /bnsg/ crush is in a static

I can't even play with her.

;_;

>cherrypicking

hey guys just made a lobby here #328510

oh its full now.
leaving momentarily
might be a few seconds cause im typing this post to let everyone know
hope i don't get kicked heh

I know.

Who's your crush?

hi nad

You mean like everyone compares the new world dungeons in BNS to poh 24?

And yet you still play BNS

I've done more than you in any MMO you care to list, WoW is currently the best on the market by far.

I compare everything to EQ.

Kill me now, please.

It's hardly cherrypicking. Read his post and the points he makes to defend himself. You can apply the faults of WoW to any MMO on the market and then add even more flaws on top of that.

MMOs in general are becoming stale. It is not unique to WoW. WoW is just above the rest and that's the reason it's more alive than any future MMO will ever be. Sad to say, but it's true.

I compare everything to UO

I miss the old days

Defend playing BnS, Luu. I want to see you do it.

Missed the earlier DC lobby
Let's do some more

NA 65892 1/6
Daily Challenge dungeons plus JSY and walk-in freezer
I have a scale and all orbs

money=gear>skill

n-no everyone just p-plays it for n-nostalgia

I dropped WoW right after wotlk because I was sick of the direction it was going towards the end of wrath, legion is genuinely good and better than any other MMO available right now. Anyone who thinks otherwise likely can't afford the sub fee, considering 90% of this general are NEETs

XIV is stale as fuck, it's literally worse than WoW in every single way at this point unless 4.0 brings out a lot of new shit.

New XIV dungeon? Cool, it's gonna be straight line to circle arena boss, straight line to next circle arena boss, straight line to next circle arena boss, end dungeon.

I cant really, its a shit game

;_;

3/6!

Can I join for CS/JSY?

If you'd like, we can do those first so you can hop in, get them done, and hop back out. It'll be better than hoping for empty slots when it's time for those dungeons

Neat

I have never once actively tried to get PvP rankings in BnS and Ive had gladiator in WoW with my precious armored memedrakes. sl/sl wl ^_^ many 45 minute games.

There are a few differences you need to acknowledge. Superior combat and gameplay in BnS is a big one, as well as duration of the games existence. These comparisons are exactly the same, 24man poh was so fun compared to frostscale or whatever. Its a good point that youre making.
A more obvious one is the reuse of all in game shit, Shattered Masts is 100% reused assets except some level changeup and the final boss. The ebondrake is a classic spin on MMO budget saving when you need an 'evil force that corrupts people we have known all along!' a-la Hae'Mujin.

BnS is carried by its combat. Someone skilled at BnS PvP is SUBSTANTIALLY better than anyone playing WoW. That depth, and the ability to achieve so dramatically over others in BnS is why I play it.

All of that said at no point in time did I say BnS was better than WoW. I prefer it to WoW because of the combat and personal cieling. WoW has been around longer and should be evolving better and it isnt.

It is a slower WoW except critically it has a more dedicated and involved community, along with a myriad of options to excel within your own bubble and be unique. WoW has an ounce of FF14's community depth because it seeks to have the largest community, nothing more. I will concede that FF14 has some of the worst PvP of any MMO of all time. At least it did when I played, could have been changed.

5/6 Starting with JSY and CS
10 more minutes and we'll get going to take care of these two dungeons

WHO ARE YOU

>that pic

>FFXIV
>be unique

good fucking joke m8

NVM
FUCK YOU MAK I'M NEVER JOINING A LOBBY YOU'RE IN EVER AGAIN
>It is a slower WoW except critically it has a more dedicated and involved community, along with a myriad of options to excel within your own bubble and be unique
>WoW has an ounce of FF14's community depth because it seeks to have the largest community, nothing more.
>AN OUNCE
FUCK YOU MAK