Neptunia General #1002 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies has been given away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFynA61SyvE
youtube.com/watch?v=A-kVgjZerq0
youtube.com/watch?v=JPkANjVUQhw
youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for straight neps

Beru best

Vert is best goddess.

I like Vert.

Original content : we need more of it.

She looks fat in that form.

I made this one because Ke$ha got friendzoned.

Vert thread

I thought the fedora was an atheist/edgy symbol?

Why are people afraid of the characters getting boyfriends? It's not like yuri is superior or anything, it's just two different genres of romance.

But you can see her vagina bones

I want to date Million Arthur. I bet she's a very fun friend to have around.

Good.
I want a nice fat Nep I can sleep on as well as make love to.

Praising!

Praise Noire! Praise Lastation!

No, praise Blanc instead!
Lastation only has one good character, Lowee has three!

4 if you count Financier.

>Blanc
>Rom
>C-Sha
No, I got them all.

Ram can go get spanked for all I care about her.

Neptune
Vert
Uni

my holy trinity

wtf I hate Blanc now

I like Noire, Kei and Kei-Sha. God Eater-chan is cute too.

don't cry, famsy

Why are people afraid of the characters being lesbians? They wouldn't date you even if they were straight anyway.

Neptunia is infamous for striking fear into the hearts of its players.

Financier is a hero.

Part of me wishes I knew, but at the same time I'm glad I don't.
It'd probably be sad rather than hilarious when people try to post 'reminders' that Neps are straight. It's like they are trying to 'remind' themselves rather than anyone else. I already know they are homo.

Are you guys telling me nepgear was actually in Rebirth 1 too

>I already know they are homo.
They are homo, really? Well there goes my fantasies, and I was writing a fanfiction of BlancxMe.

Yes

Where

I beat the game and even did enough sidequest bullshit to get to night's dimension and shit and I didn't see her

You're allowed to believe your own headcanon. No one can stop you. I wouldn't even try.
Keep writing and having fun.

Thanks, of course I will keep writing my headcanon fanfiction, I didn't say I was stopping. After this it would be a NoirexNep one so look forward to it.

Try getting Planeptune's shares up, you should get a plan on the world map, or something like that. Don't really remember, playing through Rebirth 2 enough times to get every single ending has made me forget just about everything about Rebirth 1.

Oh, I didn't bother with shares since the game never gave me a reason to.

I think more people will be able to get enjoyment out of a NepNowa fic since it appears to be the most popular ship... but is it what you want to write?
You should only create what you enjoy.

I love Neptune!

Of course I want to write it, it doesn't involve my headcanon with Blanc, but another headcanon, why wouldn't I enjoy writing it? I'm still busy with my current work so it will take some time before I start writing the prologue.

Neptune loves her fans

ill just say this nepgen: if i want to fap to neps, whether its straight or yuri, you better fucking believe ill fap to neps and i wont stop no matter what anyone tells me.

If you get the shares up for Lastation and Lowee you get their candidates as well, can't remember what you get for Leanbox though.

what's she pointing at?

you dont get anything for leanbox since no xbox handheld= no little sister
yeah you have to get the shares up to 50% i think, then miss manual will appear on the map and shell give you the plan for the candidate(s). but remember you can only get these plans in the last chapter and youll only have enough mb to make two of the plans, assuming you didnt blow all of them on other stuff.

It's a general neckbeard symbol, it just gets applied to other stuff because there is alot of overlap.

Pretty sure there was still a reward for getting Leanbox's shares up?

PS4 Pro compatibility FUCKING WHEN???

Damn, I wish we would get more Neptunia anime, even if it was just some OVA. It was fun in its own way.

you're not a pro quit flattering yourself

Why so early?

It continuing as an OVA series would be for the best. The anime trying to be serious was fucking terrible, OVAs would limit them from pulling that shit again.

in rebirth 1? im pretty sure there wasnt. there are some items that require a certain amount of shares , some of which may need leanbox shares but im pretty sure theres nothing that requires 50%.

Alright, been a while since I played Rebirth 1, just thinking that it wouldn't make sense to give a reward for the other 3 and not Leanbox.

We need more beach episodes.

Let's all organize a time to play Blanc online, betabros

I want a Nep FPS.

Not with those swimsuit designs.

Why do they keep trying to redesign what was already perfect in HDN1?

Because HDN1 was shit. It forced shitty male characters in the setting.

Eh. I like Nepgear's and Noire's.

Look at those ribbons the size of a human head

How are you supposed to swim with those

They're all right, but they don't have the personality their original swimsuits do.

Nah, there's just a blog note saying that she's quite unfortunate for not having a lil' sis, and that's all.

I love BH's bikini.

wow this character uses a GUN

!!

We need more bitch episodes.

Uni is somewhat good for waveclear and nothing else, her attacks are like wet noodles.

but she can shoot long range and has a gun

also I feel like anime gehaburn makes the game too easy??

I love Nepgear!

How to run VII smoothly or at least with stable frame rate

Buy a PS4 Pro

Have something other than a toaster.

You'll never load it smoothly though, only the PS4 version can do that because of bad porting.

No shit. It's DLC for a reason, but IFI has something against free DLC on the Steam storefront so they pack it all in and get people confused. In Japan it wasn't even normally obtainable.

One.

Nice try, Noire.

Buy PS4, it already runs well.
PS4 Pro might run it even better!

how do i uninstall it?? the game is too easy right now

Stop playing games with a toaster.

Uncheck it on your library page.

but it's my strongest weapon

Just don't equip it.

you can't just use a weaker weapon in an RPG when you have a stronger one

Sure you can. You have the power to make that choice!

Why can't you? I did, at least until I beat the game for the 7th time, then I gave in and used it to make it faster on myself to unlock all the endings.

MY TOASTER runs MGS:V at 60fps LOCKED while VII runs crappy 15-25 fps while in combat the game has been released for a while and yet no improvements like Re:rashes 1/2/3 which you could easily find artifices to improve the game performance such as getting rid of the 2gb RAM lock by patching the .exe
The game is unoptimed as fuck and here I thought they could change that after Rebirths.

You had to play through the game a million times? Why couldn't you just save where the routes diverge?

Sure you can.
You can also play through the game at the minimum possible level.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFynA61SyvE

No neighbourhood is rough enough
There is no clip that's full enough
I can't fold, I need gold, I re-up and reload
Product must be sold to you, yo
Fiends ain't coming fast enough
There is no cut that's pure enough
I can't fold, I need gold, I re-up and reload
Product must be sold to you

I want to spank Linda.

YOU CAN LOOK BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH
youtube.com/watch?v=A-kVgjZerq0

This PS4 game is unoptimized as fuck, my Pentium 4 that I bought with Windows XP won't do the job. Those both have the same number in them!

I'll touch them anyway. A lot. On the butt.

With a paddle.

>that mickey mouse shoes

Noire shilling herself

BRIE MODE
youtube.com/watch?v=JPkANjVUQhw

I want Big Nep in my bed for a night of nepping!

youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU

>Uzume's broken elbow
Nice shitty posing with your shitty dolls, spankfag.

bruh, that ain't spankfag

worst nep

So I started playing with SFM, and I must admit - posing is quite fun. I just need more practice.