Is the 350Z the most balanced sports cars you can buy?

Is the 350Z the most balanced sports cars you can buy?

>not heavy but not light
>good but not crazy power
>decent but not amazing in both corners or straight lines
>impractical but not useless

The correct word here is mediocre, not balanced.

Have you driven one? I didn't like the one I drove. It felt bigger than it actually was, wasn't fun until I was really beating on it (felt lazy), and then at the point I did romp on it, it just felt twitchy and nervous.

Wasn't a fan of the steering (not much feel), or the other problems (lack of visibility and impractical from only two seats + big cross beam in hatch as a strut tower bar)

>over 3600lb for a two seat """sports car"""
>not heavy

>heavy
>slow
>ugly
>v6 sounds not great

its like an s2000 without the handling or looks.

>3600 lb

my old V8 half-ton 4x4 longbed truck weighed 3900 lbs.

>pigfat nissan

>S2000
>looks
Yea it handles like a dream but the S2000 is like a bag of tidy whitey underwear. No style at all.

pretty sure only the convertibles weigh that much, coupes are more like 3200lbs

the 350z looks like shit. and when they're 'modified' it looks like some gooks ricer

park a 350z next to a c6 corvette and realize you're a faggot

I wasn't talking about the 350z. I was talking about the S2000.

Read my post again. You will not find the combination of numbers 3 5 and 0 or the letter Z anywhere.

>drove it in forza
>tried to drift at about ~50 mph
>barley turns and when it finally goes sideways it flips 5 times

No way am I putting myself in that deathtrap.

>defending the 350z by insulting the s2000

the S2k is a good looking car that grabs your attention with its subtle but aggressive styling

most 350's looks like some highschool minorities stance project

But the s2k looks better than the 350z

I'm not defending the 350z. Read both of my posts again. I never make an apology on behalf of the 350z.

The S2000 doesn't grab attention at all. It's very plain. That's why its users stance and rice is to hell and back, to grab that attention.

eat shit

>wow! cute miata user zoom zoom zoom! haha :))))))

Everything you just said made it sound like all-around unremarkable car. You could have said that of just about every sporty coupe.

I'm not saying that it's not an okay choice for a cheap, newer sportscar -- just that there are better options out there. An S2000 I feel is a far better choice.

E36 M3 is better by far.

Also E46 M3 and the E46 ZHPs are based.

>sports car

>drove it in forza
I realise we're on Veeky Forums and 90% of people here haven't driven anything but their moms Corolla, but at least they try to hide it, unlike you user.

Its not really a sports car, its more of a GT like a Supra or 3000GT. It was made for cruising comfortably at high speeds, not beating lap times.

>Brother bought one
>Single owner, 50k example
>2003 Touring

Car had serious quality issues. Ate coil packs and cam position sensors like it was going out of style, and had both window motors shit out, along with the hatch strut mounts shitting out. This car's engine is really the weakest part of the package, in both power delivery and reliability though, and it really makes you wish for an RB or even a VG in it's stead. Exhaust note is quite pleasing for a V6 though, so I'll give it that.

While the interior for it is pretty panned on here, I rather liked sitting in the car. Seats felt good and the dash was interesting. The giant tower brace in the back absolutely kills the cars ability to be practical.

The car drives as best described and the smack dab middle between an S2000 and a Mustang GT. Sure it revs better than a Mustang, but not as well as the Honda, and sure it's got more torque than an F20 mill, it's no V8. It's very much a jack of all trades and master of none in driving sensation. It handles good, it accelerates good, it brakes good, but it does nothing great.

For the money you'll spend on this thing, you'd be better served by thinking a little more about what you want out of your "fun" car and diving into either some manner of muscle/pony car or leaning more towards corner carving and getting an S2k or something. A good alternative is also C5 Corvette, come to think of it.

e36 M3 makes you look like a giant cocknozzle

E46 makes you look like a rug dealer

>Buying a car based on what other people think of it

What are you doing.

>not much steering feel.

Wut, the 350 has more steering feel than pretty much any car I've driven with PAS.

You sure the one you drive wasn't fucked?

I really hope this triggers people.

NC miata is better,

The 350z is overpriced junk touchy controls for the feeling of performance, mild power ok tq but nothing to brag about. Everything falls apart window motors, rims, seat motors, mirror motors dash is boring no space to put anything cup holders are a joke. You cant see anything a pillars are huge b pillars are massive. It's heavy and get shit gas mileage lucky to get 20 mpg. But if you like them good luck they all have been beat up and used.