German engineering

>german engineering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The LED most likely made in China. What was your point?

What the fuck is the point of this """"feature""""?

To give your Mercedes-Benz an even more captivation presence on the road.

People do it in aftermarket. So why shouldn't Mercedes go ahead and offer it themselves.

It's a luxury car driven by twats, what's the point of any feature? To show them how big your credit card's dick is.

To show everyone you're a douchebag.

butthurt busriders detected. Stay mad you'll never own a god machine in your life time because all you do is shit post and work at walmart

Why so grouchy? Somebody shit in your bed?

This is part of my conspiracy theory that all cars look the same for the most part and only the most obvious features are made as obnoxious as possible. See fuckhuge kidneys on BMWs, fuckhuge grills on Audis, fuckhuge stars on Mercs, insanely big Renault logos and so on.

>implying people with money who like cars ever buy mercedes
Only cucks trying to look cool buy these cars.

What do people with money buy?

Honda Civics of course

booogatty veyy-ron

>implying people with money who like cars ever buy mercedes

I sure as fuck would.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk

It's impossible to drive a lambo every day...

BMWs

People with money buy Mercedes and Audi. People pretending to have money buy BMW. People with no money buy Honda.

Everyone else buys Toyotas.

Nothings impossible my friend. With enough money, time, and resources you can DD anything.

And most importantly: knowledge.

Lambos/ferraris are highly uncomfy DDs.

Why do you lie? Because you've never driven a modern Ferrari or Lamborghini is why.

I have a coworker the same age as me who just bought an Audi, I bought an Si and modded it so it;s now faster than his Audi.
What's your point?

Kek every rich family I own has a Benz in their fleet

Lol you know that fag has never driven a lambo or ferrari.
>inb4 yes I have

Of course not. However I can take a look at their pics and I can already tell a small pothole is going to completely obliterate their rims and tires.

An STI with adjustable coilovers do the same shit. Doesn't mean tons of people don't DD them.

>he owns families

>triggered by a glowing star

But BMWs are more expensive than Audis you fucktard
Damn, Audi marketing is effective

All cars in the 90s looked the same but the logos weren't this big. I know Merc uses their star to hide the cameras used for all the onboard computer trickery, not sure if any other brand does that.

My guess is, just a way of affirming a design language to get the buyer of your car the feeling of belonging to a group. This gives good feedback and makes you feel important, justifies the purchase. This is especially true for luxury cars, that always had the same "brand look" to get this idea that the owner belongs to an exclusive club. Hence the huge ass logos everywhere, which replaced the even more obvious and upmarket faux radiator plug.

It all boils down to marketing and getting you to buy another car from the same guys.

Rich boy rice. It looks sort-of cool in a gaudy and unnecessary way.

>3 points
>star

So r these the same kind of ppl who shit post all day?

Revy a raped shit

fuck id pay $500 for it
except my mercedes is 40 years old at this point

He didn't buy the Audi to go fast

>Any points
>Stars

Believe it or not, I live in San Marino, CA
>Literally where?

Most people around here drive Camrys, Accords, CR-Vs, and maybe a 335i on daily basis.

Some drive BMW 6-series, BMW M5s, Porsche 911 Turbos, Audi RS7, Audi R8, Maserati Ghibli S, Jaguar F-Type, Mercedes S63, etc... But all of these are hidden inside their garage and only used for special occasions or cruise along.

Post your medals.

whats the point of that chrome star on the engine cover?

t e c h n o l o g y

bet you can't even afford a used corolla

what's the point of chrome anything, what's the point of badges, what's the point of stickers, what's the point of any color but grey, what's the point of design, what's the point of of this thread?

>being this autistic

nah the OP is the actual autist here

>San Marino consists of 53% Asian people
fucking tech money richfags

Lighting has become the big "it" thing in the car industry, what with daytime LED's and whatnot. Yes I know they're mostly government mandated but designers have taken that requirement as a new creative door to exploit.

Mercedes said, "Why not?" I think it's pretty neat.

But does it improve my sass quotient?

This isn't anything too crazy... Scion had this on some of their cars as well

literally kill yourself revy was the best thing to come out of that shitshow

Jeeps and buicks, and they dont buy they lease. They have the same if not better features for way cheaper.

If I recall correctly the illuminated star is actually the mark of a lesser equipped vehicle, the radar package replaces it with a solid plastic circle to double as the antenna window. Just gives you twice the reason to laugh at people actually picking that option

$500 is a used corolla. Who tf would pay $500 for something that legit takes $10 to make - be smart.