/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, September 8th:
1264 – The Statute of Kalisz, guaranteeing Jews safety and personal liberties and giving battei din jurisdiction over Jewish matters, is promulgated by Boleslaus the Pious, Duke of Greater Poland.
1655 – Warsaw falls without resistance to a small force under the command of Charles X Gustav of Sweden during The Deluge, making it the first time the city is captured by a foreign army.
1944 – World War II: London is hit by a V-2 rocket for the first time.
>News
EU4 Rights of Man DLC announced

EU4 DD18/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVWnRt9BarU
youtube.com/watch?v=E0PxtUxpMOs
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ52jOcXlfc
youtube.com/watch?v=BHpm3PakNlo
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
poal.me/thv51y
poal.me/p4lb4a
youtube.com/watch?v=R9ktgN80MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Reminder that catholicism is the one true faith

the anglo saxon is superior

Reported and ignored.

Why is this obsessed NEET shitter still allowed to post here?

Xth for Johan

Although I own all Paradox titles on Steam, I am seriously thinking about getting all of their stuff on GOG as well in order to show my support for the awesome DRM free GOG and to relay a huge "Thank You!" for the inventors/creator of these great games.

CATHOLICS GO HOME

youtube.com/watch?v=wVWnRt9BarU

youtube.com/watch?v=E0PxtUxpMOs

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ52jOcXlfc

youtube.com/watch?v=BHpm3PakNlo

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

poal.me/thv51y
poal.me/thv51y
poal.me/thv51y

>it's another /gsg/ just had a huge fight and they can't stop shitposting about it for more than 3 consecutive threads

Go home lads, what are you doing with your lives?

It only fell because of heavy handed international sanctions

It was the second most developed country in Africa, comprehensive healthcare and education and produced enough food to export

Now it's a barely functioning shithole with 95% unemployment being sustained only because of foreign aid

Not white and not based

White and based

>Go home lads

most people here generally don't leave theirs, so I don't think this would help

Butthurt Protties mad that we're still going strong despite ~500 years of their best efforts to discredit and destroy us.

>that Olga chin
>probaly has crooked yellow teeth so she isn't smilling
Trashed.

threadly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with international communism

>shitposting with a valid topic is better than the usual /b/ tier shit

>Rhodesia
>Not white and based

Fuck off shitter

she is beautiful you faggot

FUCK OFF

>Naruto

SHOO

>Catharism has been seen as giving women the greatest opportunities for independent action since women were found as being believers as well as Perfecti, who were able to administer the sacrament of the consolamentum.[44] The Cathars believed that one would be repeatedly reincarnated until one commits to the self-denial of the material world, which meant that a man could be reincarnated as a woman and vice versa, thereby rendering gender completely meaningless.[45] The spirit was of utmost importance to the Cathars and was described as being immaterial and sexless.[45] Because of this belief, the Cathars saw women equally capable of being spiritual leaders, which undermined the very concept of gender as held by the Catholic Church and did not go unnoticed.[46]

>the systematic abuse of children all over the world by your "holy" "men" isn't an argument
Slavs and Spics, 666.

>shitposting with memes is better than posting games
This thread was alright until it was hijacked by autists yet again.

Yes but there is literally everything wrong with anime.

Friendly reminder that Oswald Mosley was right

Europe a nation, a fascist state with all of Africa as a big colony would literally be based as fucked and would Btfo America and the Soviets

Unironically me that started it

RELIGION POLL

poal.me/p4lb4a

>tfw sympathetic toward Lollards

>Click link
>all it says is nip

What is this meme?

There once was a thing called a V-2
To pilot which you did not need to-
You just pushed a button,
And it would leave nuttin'
But stiffs and big holes and debris, too.

what if im an anglo ameriboo anglosphere sperg?

Agreed

Then kill yourself

>Then kill yourself

but Im going to kill you

*unsheathes katana*

>Only Africa
>Not the world

anime is white and based

You can tell this thread is utter shit when not even the shitposts are as good as they used to be.

I'm a recluse germaphobe so I used my shirt to open the refrigerator door and my dad smiled to himself as he watched.

How the fuck did he end up here?

Anime is nigger tier and degenerate.

It was because at the time of writing Europe owned pretty much all of Africa, this was a semi realistic proposal 2bh

Most recent HPM is unplayable in the early game because of Reg Clothes now.

>swedish
The memes write themselves.

questions:
a. what cheese does HPM fix other than blobbing into china early?
b. what cheese can you do in HPM?

anime is based

That's what happens when you become lax immigration laws. Now you get those useless crackers doing nothing and raping your women in your country.

SHOO AUTIST SHOO!

In answer to b: blobbing Nigeria

I'm a recluse prussiaphobe so I used Napoleon III to occupy the Rhineland and my uncle Napoleon I smiled to himself as he watched.

Based SHOO poster.

pls post the one where he has a stern fsce and the caption says "roflmaoxdXDlolololloloskmism"

pls lad i dont watch paedophile cartoons i just found it funny

a. Liquor to some extent, supposedly

b. Basic early Nigeria/West Africa blob, completely dodging the Crimean War as Ottomans because if you side with Russians instead of the French the latter will basically never start the war

Did the "SCRUMP SCRUMP SCRUMP" meme come from here or am I thinking of something else?

Based "Based SHOO poster." poster

sorry, this is the closest one i could find

also you should watch it, only 3 kids get diddled youtube.com/watch?v=R9ktgN80MP4

To any of you who are new to this general, welcome to /gsg/, the Grand Strategy General, the worst general there is, was and will ever be.

That said, r8 my Karling restoration.

NO

It wasn't him, it was a black haired bloke in a chair, it looked sort of like star trek.

>CK2
yea no wonder this place is shit

>can't even do a simple google search

this is your average anime hating reddittard

Jesus, what the fuck happened to your guy?

submit to the HRE and dick around inside it

t. liquor pro

64th for orthodoxy will purge the catholic heretics

He's possessed.

We see you, liquorposter. If I wanted to post the same old game with the same old reddit-tier I'd go to paradoxplaza.

does anyone have a link to the latest version of ck2+?

That wasn't even it, you nonce. It was longer, it may even have gone off the actual picture, with the last letter being only partially visible due to the rest of it being clipped.

Based Rus poster

>this easy to trigger discord

v2, hoi3, eu3, and eu4+rights of men are valid choices. hoi4 will probably be a valid choice after a few expansions.

but ck2 will NEVER be acceptable.

I'm not the one who asked for the pic you stupid fuck.

t. liquor pro

>"True" """faith"""
>Loses holiest city to turks

really makes you think

I've obviously misquoted you failed abortion.

T.Victor(ia)

>possessed being an actual possession by a ghost and not simply misdiagnosed schizophrenia
Nice meme mod.

>posting games is now considered discord
ok

hoi4 is terrible and eu4 is bloat, ck2 is easily the comfiest after reaper's due

>EU4

thanks for the tips but i uninstalled HPM after i saw that "clergy" became "intellectuals".

REMINDER that Johan Andersson is fucking /balt+ausnz/ anime mascot girls RIGHT NOW

>implying the schism won't be mended in our lifetime

Jews opened the gate.

Why does that mod make the map look so ugly? I don't mean the minimap, I mean the main textures and shit. Everything just blends together in a blurry mess.

Reminder that building a wall to keep out people of other cultures is wrong in every way

>hoi4 is terrible
agreed but it has potential and could be a good game a long time from now. ck2 is doomed.

Calling someone a 'failed abortion' is a compliment you stupid fat fuck.

>this much damage control
Top kek.

Do I kill this faggot for defying me? He asked for my ancestral seat of Vermandois and I dueled him for it.

It's probably my shit monitor.

>ck2 is doomed
How so?

who's the qt in the background on the right

>calling someone an unwanted child is a compliment

Are you an american?

I want liquoria fags to get the fuck off my imageboard.

SHOO

nigger why aren't you already inside the HRE fucking shit up if this is an actual Karling restoration run, you've accomplished like max 30% of your goal at the moment

Australia

lurk moar

>redditors this inept at sarcasm

t. Penetrable maginot line pro

>Do I kill this faggot for defying me? He asked for my ancestral seat of Vermandois and I dueled him for it.
roleplay faggot. what are your traits?

Look very closely, user, all the other flags are from the baltics. If it's not /balt/ what's the other option?