Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2295
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists
>ygodr.blog.jp/
TCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Em-vofs4nCs
yugiohtopdecks.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big tits and school swimsuit are so damn great.

>there are people in this thread who don't have 3 mst staple for every deck

Lol.

When MST negates, call me. Until then I'm only running night beam.

Dark Synchro. It won a fucking Regional this week
No idea why /dng/ is filled with so many Synchro apologists

I'm not a furry/scaly, but her human form is pretty sexy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Neither belong on the banlist, what's your point?

>call it Blue-eyes White Dragon
>it's grey
It's been 20 years and Konami still lies to us with the color of this dragon.

>I literally have no argument, so I'll just try to act like the post was ridiculous: The Post

Protip in the future, you're supposed to use a smug anime girl for these type of posts

I also wish so, user.
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

>deck tops OCG repeatedly
>"ocg doesnt matter"
>deck gets first place in TCG
>"tcg doesn't matter"

I don't have any.

Do you really think a deck that top exactly once is meta?

>Dark Synchro
>anything more than rogue
I'd love for that to be the case user, but it tops less than Mermails. Triple Allure might give them a bosst before it gets buried by ABCs, D/D/D, and Blue-Eyes.

>exactly once
>DECK TOPS OCG REPEATEDLY

Don't you know? Results literally don't matter
t. Uthor

Did you just refuse to read the part where I said it just won a fucking Regionals?
youtube.com/watch?v=Em-vofs4nCs
>inb4 d-doesn't count
Most clutch argument on /dng/
>but it tops less than Mermails.
There's been no other events since this current TCG banlist and Dark Synchro topped WAY more than Mermails in OCG so I don't know what the fuck you're even on about

Dark Synchro isn't even Level Eater causing problems.
It's the stupid Omega hand looping which is carrying that deck.
Limit when?

How exactly do you think that deck is even able to go into triple Omega consistently? Fags always blame the end result and never the what actually results in that end. Literally everyone whos played the deck says that Level Eater is the best card, that shit is retarded

OCG has Avarice and Monster Reborn.
And different meta.
And they're not even meta in OCG.

>Uthor
He was such a shitter.

>mid synchro era card
>no OPT
>dng thinks it isnt broken
when will you learn?

Gee I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that topping the OCG with rouge decks is 1000x easier than it is in the TCG.

>These limited cards are the only reason this deck is topping so it d-doesn't count
t. /dng/ Synchro apologists

Librarian is the best card.
Next is Sohaya and Coral Dragon.
Then Gofu.

I wish DDD would get a chance to shine, but it's kind of esoteric in that all the strong monsters are extra deck, and from 3 different card colors.
Also part of what this means is that people will rape their main deck, like double/triple/ever more than 0 Leonidas, like in the last thread.
But in addition to being kind of hard to play, D also comes after ABC.
ABC will do better because it's comparatively helmet and TCG retards can't fuck it up as much. And that's in addition to being tied with full power Metalfriends for being the best deck in the current Jap format, among players who do know how to play.
ABC comes before D/D/Dead on arrival in addition to being mostly better, so D/D it won't have a chance unless we see some real banlist hits.

yugiohtopdecks.com
>ctrl+f synchro
>1 result
>rogue deck
Really makes you think

>Fags always blame the end result and never the what actually results in that end. Literally everyone whos played the deck says that Level Eater is the best card, that shit is retarded
Just like Tincan was meant to turbo Dark Destroyer by itself or CotH and Beatrice was to be stack on Dante when he runs out of xyz mats.
Guess which cards are on the banlist?

Just like Librarian doesn't carry the entire deck because he's limited, right?
Oh wait.

>summon gofu
>use LEVEL EATER to make the hyper librarian
>make coral dragon
>LEVEL EATER it, make charge warrior, draw 3 cards
high level synchro tuners broke level eater

>ignoring the future
keep crying hoban

Guess what other card also on the banlist?
Kaiser Colosseum.

Yeah I should have rephrased that
>these limited cards that are completely unsearchable and can't be called on demand, are the only reason this deck is topping so it d-doesn't count
t. /dng/ Synchro apologists

Are you really using the TCG banlist as an indicator of fucking anythinng? I guess Kaiser Colosseum is a legitimately broken floodgate and NOT only on the banlist because KoA is filled with literal children and simply didn't want to deal with ruling it in any sort of semi competent way?

The future I see has no Dark Synchro in it, only Burning Abyss, Blue-Eyes and ABCs, and maybe D/D/D.

>current year
>2016
>KoA hasn't learned from UD's mistake with Twin-Headed Behemoth
>from 2004
Not to mention everything involving Kaijus, they should all be shot.

Different meta.
They're not even meta in OCG.
But you're just gotta ignore that parts, right?

Rulings were a bitch I guess.
>Are you really using the TCG banlist as an indicator of fucking anythinng?
Are you implying OCG is any better? Goyo and Raigeki are still banned over there.

I like Kaijus.

>Kaiju Files can be activated at all
>Slumber can be activated with Kaiju on the field

>non-meta cards can't be broken inherently years before they become meta
why do you all never learn

Goyo is banned in OCG as a literal joke. Look at the card art for some of the shit released over there lately, it's pure bantz. You should have used Magician of Faith still being banned in OCG as a better example, and fucking yes OCG banlist is better you dipshit, regardless, OCG doesn't ban shit because they're childish

Kaijus as monsters are fine, their support cards are fucking ruling nightmare though.

Guess what card is at 3 in OCG now and see no play?

>They're not even meta in OCG.
But they are meta in OCG you chucklefuck. They're a legitimate high Tier 2 deck that people actually side deck for with Cherries and Omega. Their hand loop is fucking devastating

>Tier 2
>meta
Who let the retard in?

I meant everything involving the text of Kaijus

Godzilla and Mothra and friends is a fine theme, tributing Ultimate Ruris isn't that bad despite the salt it generates, and they make for some funny themes like Jizukiru's synergy with trains, cydras, and even some shitty petdecks I made like like Yubel and Geh

But how they work is a mystery, like Dogoran having Kaiju in his name but not the restriction text, like some kind of Malefic Parallel gear, and Konami refuses to say anything except for that one thing Julia said. They may have even been involved in the Kaiser Colosseum ban, although I know Santa Claws is the same
especially those

>they are meta in OCG you chucklefuck
>they're a legitimate high Tier 2 deck

fine then, be that way.

BAN ABYSSMEGALO
TIER 2 TOO STRONK

>A deck that people side for isn't meta

I don't disagree, there's been plenty of examples, but in that case you don't put it on the banlist UNTIL it does something.
Would you ban Snake Rain because it has the potential to create a Tier 1 deck in the future ?

I side for chain burn and exodia ftk, does that make them meta?

>funny themes
I think I meant to say funny combos there, but I don't really know what I meant
Kaijus are making me retarded

>Omega for cherry target
what.

>OCG doesn't ban shit because they're childish
So why is this banned instead of Super Poly?
Norden is a lot less bullshit and boosts way more decks.
Press F to pay respects
Hieratics got powercreeped hard as fuck when Dr.Red got hit and D-Rulers are permadead.
The only relevant dragon deck is Blue-eyes and they don't even need it.

What's sided for them?
>inb4 dimension barrier

To be fair, some decks already run Omega.

ugly loli banishes, not graveyard

Every deck that can make omega runs omega.

This one got banned in Xyz era, right?
Is there nothing in Synchro era that generates advantage on normal summon?

No that just makes you a retard siding for a deck you know people don't really play. People actually play Dark Synchro in OCG

Super Poly is legitimate removal in a time where removal is imperative because your opponent can set up the most batshit insane boards, Kaijus exist for more than one reason after all. Norden is banned because of not only its interaction with Super Poly, but because Norden is broken as fuck you literally have to be kidding me with this shitty post of yours

Are you sure it's cherry target and not because they can make it?

>but because Norden is broken as fuck you literally have to be kidding me with this shitty post of yours

If you were using Super Rejuvenation or Rulers in Hieratics you were playing it wrong.

>Norden is broken as fuck
This is gonna be the title of the newxt capital G video

A ban is harsh, but those kinds of cards do create weird scenarios where they need to be very cateful with any future support, like everyone's favorite example, spellcaster searchers when Exodia is still legal. You could say Raioh and Denko weigh down on possible thunder support too.

>That Anna pic
Hot damn

Don't forget to devote yourselves to your waifu

can't stormforth me
can't super poly me
can't use that shitty synchro trap on me

Thanks for another image.

Motherfucker I am NOT losing to some random noob playing burn/exodia just because I didn't side for it, my main already fucks the meta anyway so I don't really need to change anything for it.

>free Level 4 that functions as a monster reborn on summon isn't broken

But then you fags will turn around and complain about Reborn spells (sometimes even traps) and not bat an eye at Norden doing the exact same shit with Instant Fusion

>every person that can afford Omega runs Omega
ftfy

>can be Ninja'd

>Target
:^)

I didn't know I could get back literally anything with Norden.

>my main fucks the meta
>But I can still possibly lose to shitty decks therefore I need to side for them

Your maindeck doesn't fuck anything from the sound of it

Using him to revive Sifr or Quasar is the best

>like everyone's favorite example, spellcaster searchers when Exodia is still legal.
But this released recently.

Where do you even see the WORD literally in that post?

Kozmos? Easy
BA? Done for
Blue-eyes? That's not really meta, don't delude yourself. And yes, I fuck it.

But my deck main doesn't do well against alternative wincons, since let's be real noone in their right minds maindecks burn negation, and seriously noone will ever main droll and lock.

Super Poly and Norden are both broken.

Norden has no real restrictions/is a walking shenanigans machine and Super Poly is unnegateable (outside weird irrelevant shit like Fabled Unicore) non-targeting/non-destruction removal.

Post your deck then

Sekrit ;^)

your deck then

So you're saying that you've found the most consistent Exodia FTK deck of all time?

claiming BE isn't meta should have been a good enough clue that the chain burn and exodia comments were also jokes

there's no way he's that backwards

Yeah.
In anime universe.

BE actually isn't meta, it has 3 tops, 1 was worlds and the other 2 were ARG.

Every single card you just posted, Level Eater is the main card that makes them even considerably good. No one would give a shit about Sohaya if not for Level Eater

Please PLAY THE GAME™

So you just ignore Librarian?

Should I go for Fire King Kozmo or Dark Planet Turbo this format?

Cloudian Kozmo

I know that blade graveyard stuff is nice and silly, but personally I think it's better to run 100% consistent cards so you can open 4 exodia pieces and your 5th card will always be usable

Metal Kozmo.

Librarian can be made with Level Eater too you dipshit, what are you even on about? The best combo Dark Synchro has (Draw FOUR (4) cards with Librarian and Coral into Charge Warrior) is all done with Level Eater

PLAY THE FUCKING GAME sometime you dipshit

Neither. Just build Kozmo the same way you did before the list and replace the 2 dark destroyers with staples.

Roboyarou Fluffal Kozmo

>Dark Synchro
>meta
Why has /dng/ been more retarded as of late?

Librarian can also be made with Thousand-eyes Idol.
What's your point?

>/dng/
It's literally just one dude being a retard, he doesn't speak for the rest of us.

>Deck wins an entire regional in the first coupple weeks its actually legal and has been a big part of the OCG meta for months but some anonymous retards greentexted about it so therefore its not actually meta because he says so
OK Synchro apologist

Might as well not even make a post if that's the bullshit you're going to try and go for