Just got in an accident

Just got in an accident

Walked away with bruising up my arm and some slight disorientation

Going 95-100 on a left turn when the car oversteered and we went off the road into the grass, clipped a manhole cover in the ground and ended up in someone's backyard.

I was the passenger by the way.

Fun stuff

#liked

OMG!!!! So glad your okay! ;)

thats what you get for riding bitch with some faggot who calls himself Dorifto king-san on facebook
>dickhead

I really don't like riding with other people for this reason. I also don't like to have passengers for this reason.

Also that's going fucking fast for any back road around where I live unless it's a county highway and that would still be sketch because of the poor road conditions.

I hope you're all good OP. At the very least it wasn't your fuck up.

Better than the everyday Veeky Forums posts about Miatas, Z06 vs GT-R benchracing, >stancefags, and other shit.

I let my friend drive my car, because unlike me, he never had an accident.

Agreed

Car is probably fucked. Lucky we didn't hit a tree.

Wait, nigger, you let your friend go 100mph in a twisty road in a car he doesn't know well and he crashed it?

You trust people too much. I don't let people drive my car even if it's a shitbox.

>when the car oversteered

You oversteered, take responsibility. Also fuck you for trashing a 370Z.

>Wait, nigger, you let your friend go 100mph in a twisty road in a car he doesn't know well and he crashed it?

No, I am not OP.

>"I was the passenger by the way."

Nice reading comprehension

Yeah there's about a 50,000,000% chance that car is totalled.

Should've been going faster, baka

Ah, ok. Sorry for calling you a nigger.

You don't have a very good friend.

Have you gone to the hospital? You should get checked for a concussion because they can have some really nasty side affects if untreated and nobody will ever believe you if you don't get it checked out

Fuck, I just realized I left my hat in there.
Yeah, went to the ER even after the paramedics cleared me. Doctor checked me out, didn't find anything alarming and sent me home. Still feel a little in shock.

Yeah nah, this probably didn't happen like this. Trac/stability was off, and someone was being a dickhead.

Haha. Dumbass.

>Implying that going 100 mph in a turn isn't enough to make a car break traction and spin out

Depends on the turn. And lots of other circumstances.

Depends on the turn obviously.

>Niggers in charge of reading

As a paramedic, your a faggot and wasted their time, they cleared you, let them go home and sleep, dickhead, you should've died

My father took me to the hospital, not the paramedics. Police officer recommended me to go, so I went. Nice job jumping to conclusions though.

You still should've died, the world's over populated as it is

>I'm a paramedic
>You should have died

These are a dangerous mix. Where do you operate?

in all seriousness im glad your okay. also fuck your friend for putting your life in danger.

Damn son why would your friend approach a turn at that speed?

>we didn't hit a tree.

That's a tragedy.

Come on guys, Let's get user a new hat
gofundme com/2dpsc3p3

suck me off

>$8 an hour tech school faggot vs a real medical professional that has a decade of education
Yeah, I wonder which opinion I'd value more.

>what is internal bleeding

Also there was this woman who had some unseen issue after an accident and she felt fine but ended up dying shortly after.

This mostly. I have One friend I'm entirely comfortable riding passenger with because he knows his car, knows how to drive, and very clearly knows the difference between stupid and fun. We took his car to conefag and I beat his time by 4 seconds, but he still knows how much is too much.

If they can't drive like a sane person, you shouldn't ride with them.
You're probably okay this time, but that could have been the last of your days, OP.
Think really hard about that.