smitegame.com/new-in-smite-fatal-awakening-3-16-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.16 - Fatal Awakening
smitegame.com/smite-console-fatal-awakening-3-16-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Summer of Smite 2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Summer_of_Smite_2016

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

odyssey.smitegame.com/
smite.gamepedia.com/Camp_Lazy_Day
smite.guru/censor/match/hr/35644
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread has Amaterasu, so it's better than the other one.

NTH FOR TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

there already was an ama picture in the last general you fucking idiot

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

I'll just strap these here I guess. (god damn CAPTCHA not loading sometimes)

>Odyssey 2017 + Xing Tian's Mountain
odyssey.smitegame.com/

>Camp Lazy Day
smite.gamepedia.com/Camp_Lazy_Day

About four years I guess.
Xbalanque poison dart have a simplified 126% scaling from physical power, that means that the 40 power from Warrior Tabi adds 50.4 damage to that ability. This overcomes the difference in damage you see in kretcalc. Additional, there's the whole "if you miss even once, Warrior Tabi" is better thing.

Look, it's just a fact. This isn't an opinion to be argued. Warrior Tabi is factually better on hunters, even late game. There's a lot of misinformation out there about this subject, but if you look into it for yourself in-depth then you'll see it.

>expecting console players to look at anything in-depth

they would all be playing pc if they could

This desu.

Technically they wouldn't be playing SMITE.

This to be quite frank.

I am so confused. Why am I getting matched against diamond 1s? When I am gold 3? To add burn to the wound I am also not getting a single diamond or even a platinum on my team. Did they change the ranking system?

Threadly reminder that huehuehues are among us.

>le new boogyman xD

Hello Pedro

Hello Pedro

Pedromind

xD

holy fuck lol

I don't get it? It was posted almost a full minute apart. The user just copy pasted the last post quickly.

Try again Javier

I wasn't the who made the original post user.

outfit seems pretty busy

>jacket
>foxy stockings
>tail
>fox cap
>backpack
>sailor blouse
>those frilly suspender things
>amulet necklace
>custom sheath and sword, both gold

>no fox tail accessory hanging off pommel

Well okay then. I was the second user and I didn't copypaste it was just a weird LATAMphobic coincidence

why a donkey?
why not a whale?

you think too small, peons

>why not a whale penis

>no fox tail accessory hanging off pommel

good

Are you weebs never happy? You got your meme fox shit. Now go outside for once in your crusty, stained underwear lives.

When you think about how huge a blue whale is that's so tiny. It's maybe twice the size of a horse and horses are like 1/1000 of a blue whale.

no, that was more of a "why WASN'T there a fox tail accessory" because you KNOW there would fucking be one because JURPAHN IS NUMBAH WON!

but you obviously didn't figure that out...

>because you KNOW there would fucking be one because JURPAHN IS NUMBAH WON!

Not everyone here is a weeb you fucking mongoloid.

STOP MATCHING ME WITH SHITTERS ON MY TEAM

your on a weeb board user
this site was copied from the olde weeb texts from before weeb existed as the word you know

also
fuck you, you know what i was talking about faggot

>this site was copied from the olde weeb texts from before weeb existed as the word you know

That's the history of Veeky Forums correct but you know it's a lot more than that now. Not everyone here is a weeb.

Apparently they're around 8 feet long

>Low-Rez listened to the SJW's again

I don't know why I even bother with this game anymore.

Are they adding a new game mode? I haven't played for a while so I haven't been paying too much attention, but a new game mode could make the game fun again for me again

PvE limited time mode. Lasting for 3 weeks.

Thanks. Was hoping something cool like 2v2 but whatever. Oh well

There's already 2v2 every wednesday

>been playing ranked exclusively for the last five months
>guru says I have 200 hours ranked conqu
>still in bronze playing with qualifiers

>200 hours in ranked
>still shit

lel, why do you even bother

Will I be able to get FP from the new gamemode?

>tfw you dragon form as Fafnir and Izanami stealths away and you perfectly predict where she went and hit the tiny AoE after 4 seconds of stealth over a wall at max range for the kill
I only with I was recording, that was the most amazing single stun I've ever landed.

Im in a clan of arena peons and solo queue can only bring you this far.

No, because you can never "win."
It's an infinite amount of rounds until you lose.

Not to worry. As long as Madame Darkness and Crimson Night Noxes still do the original taunt, we'll be right as rain.

>Some cuntrag shitstain instalocks nemesis, with the animu skin to boot
>says in chat "cool nemesis skin" about his OWN skin
>something in the back of my mind triggers, I type "Can you speak english?"
>"Nop spanish XD"

>during the game I have nearly 300 ping
>visually rubberbanding
>have to lead my shots by about 6 feet to hit anyone
>the nemesis builds soul eater and a mishmash of pen and crit
>they feed
>3rd game of the night lost

Smite is single-handedly making me racist. I had a goal to win 3 wins a day to reach enough fp by the end of the year to get everything out of the season ticket but no, latam dirt children insist on bringing their shit builds and their stupid fucking dog language.

>join a clan to avoid the shitters

Yeah I tried that, and within 6 rounds these clan cunts were feeding before ragequitting. It made me start checking everyone's smiteguru profile and the shitters in this clan of mine are fucking sub-800 elo.

To anyone wondering, if you make it to round 25 you get a reward. I may just complete the quest, but im not too sure

What is the best cross section of class and pantheon, and why is it Chinese Warrior?

So this Amaterasu skin.
That's a fox tail, butt plug, right?

Odin is fucking retarded, and this game will be retarded until they nerf his fucking retarded damage.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I don't get why HiRez has us in games with fucking beaners. It's one thing to merge servers if you have a tiny playerbase. It's another if you have a fuckload of people playing a TEAM GAME, and half of them don't speak the same language as the other half.

I am a hue, my name is not Pedro though.

As long as they're allowed to play on our servers and not forced into their own shithole they'll come to Na

Chinese Warriors are noble, strong and will kick your shit in with the greatest of ease and courtesy.

*raises paw*

Is this game good? I just noticed the OP's image, feels like I belong here. haha

Brace yourself. The furfags are coming.

Yes, especially if you are in a party.

Hi rez needs to fucking wall these assholes into their own servers. FORCEFULLY make them play with themselves, who gives a shit about integration. They are effectively lowering everyones skill level just by being in our servers

I don't mind, they can't be hated more than the futafags that cause a shitstorm every fucking thread

So why is Ravana being banned so damn much all of a sudden? Why isn't Ama ever picked instead?
I'd pick her myself but i'm not comfortable playing her in Ranked yet

desu they just need to add into their matchmaking to prefer similar continents. Whatever they have in to prefer parties if you're in a party, make it to prefer America if you're in America, and prefer Brazil if you're in Brazil.

Because if Ravana stands in front of her and cucks her dash, and immediately roots, she's fucking dead. Ravana is a huge lane bully, I've been playing him a lot lately too and I'm glad they're nerfing him.

>200 ping on NA
>decide to play with hues to see how my ping is

>being this new to Smite

HiRez has shit servers and sometimes when a game begins, it won't establish connections properly and (usually) everyone or (sometimes) just a few people have astronomical ping for the entire match. It's just a bug, and playing another match almost always fixes it. This isn't an excuse for HiRez bullshit, just an explanation for how to get past it.

Matchmaking will sometimes create a team of 4 or a game of 9 where the last person needed is too specific for the system to locate, and it never finds that person. If you're queue is longer than 3 minutes, just leave queue and re-queue to fix this. HiRez has plenty of bugs in their shit game, but luckily they're pretty easy to get past.

>Fafnir supp gets first blood
>snowballs like crazy
>starts building offensively to take advantage
>ends the game with top damage
I've never been so happy to be cucked before.

They seems decent but it won't help the LaTam servers since they would always go to other continents. Some hue explained here that their players always prefer other servers because no one plays on their servers.
So basically they're retarded and need to be forcefully walled into their own shit server

I don't think you really get what I'm saying. I mean make the system prefer localization, not the players. So Americans will mostly queue with Americans, a d Mexicans queuing in America will mostly get matched with other Mexicans queuing in America.

Oh I get it now. It seems really dumb, why would they purposely wreck their ping just to get added with other Hue's in a far away server?

I stand by the forceful wall, these guys skill level is just too damn low to be allowed the luxury of playing on ours.

It's doesn't matter to me what their ping is if they're not matched with me.

How do i counter AMC solo? I play a lot of SWK and everytime someone plays AMC or some specific adcs i feel like my hands are tied.

Have your jungle gank early so he falls behind, I hope you build defense because I don't understand how you can lose to a Hunter without an escape as a Warrior.

When you whisper to someone, how do you know that it has gone through? Does it give you some sort of message if you typed the name wrong?

Yes.

>why would they purposely wreck their ping just to get added with other Hue's in a far away server?
Who cares? If they dont want to wreck their ping then they can play on their own servers. If they do, I still don't get matched with them anyways.

The power of BRAZIL!

AMC in solo and in Duel have a really annoying denial style of play. The whole idea is to slow with the honey, and use the speed from the hives, and use Hfats with that to constantly poke a with steady stream of shots while being unreachable. They basically deny any kind of fight, and tickle you to death over the course of three waves or so, while fleeing immediately at the first sign of trouble. It's infuriating.

Oh Duel is a whole different beast. Yeah he's top tier there if the other player knows how to use him. Nemesis and Bakasura is a good counter pick against him. He really is fucking annoying because once he builds CD he will just spam that annoying fucking honey over and over and over again

>smite.guru/censor/match/hr/35644
>Matchmaking thought this was a good match up
I honestly dont know how to feel at this point.

>That whole part of people that did awful
I wonder how their conversation went

Literally 4 minutes in I asked how many were under 10. 1 guy responded and said they all were and they they were trying new gods.
>Realizing what happened and what will happen

>MFW I love playing solo lane AMC
>MFW a Ravana or a Bellona think they're hot shit

>MFW I love playing against solo AMC
>MFW doesn't matter who I am because a couple ganks and you'll literally never come online

I wouldn't mind the fox the skin if the hair wasn't blue. That's just out of place.

>Playing with friends
>One of them lets his little bro play
>His bro is better than him

Early game swk can't clear and sol he will just harass me with basics and instaclear wave with his 3 while i can't touch his hives without taking a fuckton of damage.

How do I git gud with Ammy? I like her, but I have no idea what I'm doing half the time.

Ult bot with qins and EXE.

B-but these ganks never came.

Everyone talks about Loki being the most cancerous Assassin but that belongs to Susano.
>will literally 100-0
>even if you're a tank he's taking out a good fucking chunk of your health
>fucking ult that fucks everyone in lane
>OH AND DID I MENTION HE ALSO SAFE AS FUCK
>most susanos just poke you with his pull and double dash away from you
>that usually leaves you almost dead
>he could do that like 5 seconds later
he's fucking shit

Nobody hates loki because they think he's too strong or whatever. They hate him because of the people who play him and his anti team oriented playstyle

Being OP isnt being cancerous, being cancerous is eternally split pushing so your team has to fight 4 v 5s and your lane opponent can never leave lane without their tower dying.

Normies are the problem

He's gonna give me an aneurysm, so he is cancerous....to my health.

btw it's only gonna get worse when his new skin comes out

Izanami is really fun

that is all
and qt

>Xing Tian
>Increased the wind up time on Whirlwind of Rage and Steel.
They really want to make his ult useless.

Was it autism?

It's already so slow that any character can dash out of it without using beads upon visual confirmation what the point of increasing it even further?

She's really not.