/fog/ - Fallout General

Where'd the Giant Mantis' go

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18178/?
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
i.imgur.com/segQVht.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No nips this time. Off to a better start.

OH SHIT THERE IS NIPS IN THE OP MODS HELP

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18178/?

W E W

There are two kinds of posters

He didn't want UU to have custom appearances in the first place, Train doesn't care.

Anybody know any good pipboy colors? I'm looking for one where the flashlight will resemble the light of an incandescent bulb

>Its a pillory idle on a penis in a wall

that doesn't answer the question

>You will never be Cito's mate

feels bad

best girl

I want to see her indulging in straight shota. Giving Shaun a handjob to help him get to sleep.

Encouraging planning is not the same as helping planning. Just sayin.
I'll be honest with ya man between Gun Fu and the Furious legendary mod it seems like a gunslinger build is pretty much covered.

Turn your trip back on, Buff

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Did Fallout 4 DLCs added any new companion worth anything? Do they have quests and commentary?

>Bethesda
>ever being complete

Kek

>Encouraging planning is not the same as helping planning. Just sayin.
Oh, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it's hella fun when out of nowhere, you're in a tense battle, and the sun is high and

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

Starts playing. Sometimes thematics trumps pure gameplay.

Though if you have any better ideas they're welcome, of course.

The big 3 dlcs all have a companion with them.

Automaton has best girl Ada and has the quest sorta centered around her, though any generic robot you man can substitute, but why would you do that?
Fah Hahbah has Old Longfellow and is only really needed for one quest.
Nuka Worl has Gage who is somewhere between the previous two.

So I recently got into Fallout, and I've reached an impasse. I just can't take it seriously. I mean, everyone in fallout 3 is some over the top eccentric weirdo, and new Vegas showed promise, but then when I wanted to run the wasteland for myself, I have to deal with this borderlands reject of a robot that tires to be comedic. I want a serious story in this setting, because the lore is really good, but the actual game and characters are so ridiculous I can't take it seriously.

I don't really like Cait. I've still got her in Combat Zone. Then again I never really even given her a chance, I don't think I'd leave my reporter waifu for her though.

Caits a degenerate who who flirts with every guy you switch her with. Even piper and Preston as well as danse. And her accents garbage.

> You will never get to fuck Mason
Its been real boys

How the fuck do I raid Sanctuary?

>tfw haven't used any of the companions

Ada seems interesting, mostly because I can upgrade her. Maybe I should do the rest of that DLC now that I'm stronger.

remove this cancer

You are currently responding to the guy who suggested ADS removal for alt fire and Bonus damage on taking a hit. lol. Those are the suggestions I got, whether they be better or worse is a matter of opinion methinks.

Moving off the topic, is it totally gay of me to say that none of the girls in this game are waifu-bait for me? I'd rather hang out with Nick or Codsworth.

Does that make them Husbando's? I don't feel any romantic inclination towards them but they're cool.

I'd probably say Posh robro and Noir robro.

Cait's accent is what keeps her from Waifu status. Too bad desu, the Junkie Slut status is what makes me want her so damn badly, but that godawful accent

Buff your Piper's eyeballs are gigantic
Her nose is too small and her mouth is too wide
She looks like a frog

Codsworth can be upgraded too.

So can you put Vaults down where ever? Or is this new one the only buildable one?
Also why the fuck did they put it in such a shit spot.

Well that just shows you how much I've paid attention to the companions. I'll have to see what I can give him.

>is it totally gay of me to say that none of the girls in this game are waifu-bait for me?
Nah, I haven't given a shit either.

>is it totally gay of me to say that none of the girls in this game are waifu-bait for me?
I feel the same. Never really found a decent FO waifu. Thought Cait was alright when I was first playing but now all I can see is how trite and cliche her story is and would rather have DogMeat or Nick.

It's literally just a bunch of vanilla assets to plop down anywhere. There's even the outward opening door from FO1 to build above ground.

Buff's piper looks like Emma Stone in my opinion

If you don't imagine a lofe with them they aren't husbandos, but if you did you would have top tier tastes.

And Curie before she becomes a synth. You can also just strip her of all her parts and put her into a body that is only a protectron torso and legs right before that part for some free robot parts.

Doing a raider playthrough. I wanna fuck Cait, but I wanna do drugs without her bitching. Anyway I can make her stop being a cunt about it?

I have like 80,000 pounds of materials now

You're the last one that should ever speak of purging

Anyone have a clue why I'm unable to modify any of my power armor / weapons added by mods?

> Imagine a life with them
Is that the criteria? Cuz I can totally imagine a life with Nick.

We chillin on the roof of the detective agency, smokin cigarettes and listening to Cadillac Jack bitch about folk comparing him to Morgan Freeman, every now and then some grimy ass fool comes in lookin for their missing loved one, we suit up in some power armor and grab codsworth from his spot in my shack before we head out into the wasteland to hunt down whoever this dumbass what got himself in trouble is.

We find some, never find others, Nick puts on the good guy schtick with all them grateful ass dames and I mention how I have a working shower in my place, with hot running water.

Spend a few nights with the dame, but every day bright and early I'm back on Nicks roof, smokin Cigarettes and drinking bourbon.

Ahh... Paradise at the end of the world man...

80,000 pounds of pussy and ass

Lets see if that's any help when killing godzilla 2.0

conflicting mod?

Her accent really sounds more Scottish to me then Irish but I live in the u.s. so what do I know. I personally find her face the most attractive of the female companions but I personally perfer both curie and piper. Especially curie her personally seems so naive it's adorable.

Guess you learned something about yourself today.

i.imgur.com/segQVht.gifv

F4SE updated

You might be gay for a robot then nigga, welcome to the life hope you love metal dick because there ain't a way he is a bottom.

her va is scottish iirc

I'm all fuckin riled now.
I wanna do some gay ass shit.
Like suck cock or write a fanfiction.

That fool ain't getting anywhere near my booty hole with that fucked up hand of his. Nigga gonna need some refurbishing before I even consider that shit.

Does the pose mod have any cool poses besides the sitting with gun one?

It seems like 99% of them are either stupid sexy stuff or just weird pointless stuff like this

MOTHER FUCKER

>farming legendaries in Survival on PS4

>Download pose mod
>Upset that there are various poses
Okay

>hate this game
>love roaming the wasteland and killing raiders in slow motion to funky tracks

60% of that weight is from concrete

If you dropped 64 tons of concrete on Godzillas head...he might say "Whose the dead giant monster that threw that tiny pebble at me" but in Godzilla speak so it would sound like "RAOAAAOOOOOOOOOOR"

Thats kind of annoying considering she claims to be Irish in some of her lines. I wonder who made the choice to make her Irish.

Nice thumbnail

>Stiller_Ants.jpg

So you can make them anywhere?

Cait is arguably the best waifu if you like your characters to actually grow through the game. She goes from not wanting to come with you, to grudgingly becoming you friend and encouraging all sorts of raider-lite activities, to confiding how she was basically trying to kill herself and her drug addiction is part of that. Once you cure her, she is loyal to you because you are her first true friend. If you romance her? Well, she's pretty adorable.

She actually has a character arc.

I actually have her set up in a pretty dress and a wedding ring in Covenant, with five heavily armed (gauss rifles and gatling lasers) guards and basically her own little paradise while I'm off doing Institute work. Best end.

...Now if only Dixie hadn't made me want some crazy.

>The best waifu is the one who starts out as garbage

Once you finish the quest or kill the overseer for the dlc, yes.

>tfw you will never fix a girl who is at her lowest point, and end up with her being utterly loyal to you, while you both live forever using eldritch-blood syrum.

What, are you gay or something?

You seem upset by something.

F4SE is updated.

Sounds more like you want your dream woman to feel indentured to you since you pulled them from nothing, so they owe you everything

What, are you saying you can't handle characters that aren't just immediately devoted to you or perfect (but possibly quirky) human beings?

Pretty insightful. At least we know why Buffscale feels the way he does about Piper.

You're 30min late on the uptake

I'm upset that no one's made a serious Fallout/TES crossover mod by introducing a Quake-like slipgate malfunction courtesy the Institute relay signal getting goofed up and sending you smack into one of the planes of Oblivion.

I just don't like her because she's a cunt who cares more about money than people. Instead of doing something about her own self-pity she just keeps trying to kill herself without even having the courage to really do it. I help her, but I don't like her

that means Beth will update tomorrow

>I just don't like her because she's a cunt who cares more about money than people.
So you hate her because she's a real person(especially in a place where survival of the fittest is the law of the land) and not a wish fulfillment doll for you to project onto. Got it.

Anyone know why I keep getting loading pauses every few cells, but only in third person? It just started a couple hours ago, and I can't figure out why it's happening, or how to fix it.

> Tfw all of that except for the Serum bit is exactly my life.

She was a slut who was mad at daddy. I was the guy who showed her she didn't need to care.

> Fantasizing about having a positive effect on someones life and them realizing this as a fact and loving you for that is a subtle slavery fetish

Are you a feminist? You sound like a feminist.

Alright sorry then.

Which followers like cannibalism?

strong

walk slower

It happens regardless of walking speed.

Is he the only one? Is anybody neutral towards it?

Dogmeat and Ada

No, I dislike her as a person. Just because she has things that make her 'interesting' doesn't mean I have to like her. Do you like every person you meet?
People fantasize specifically about having a positive effect on somebody as their own fulfillment. They want to have worth, so they look for people who need help

>dogmeat

Who the fuck is Ada

Best Girl

Automatron companion. An intelligent modified Assaultron

Best companion.

Gage, Dogmeat, Ada, MacCready will say it makes him feel sick watching you do it but otherwise won't judge you for it.

So dlc? Reeee I didn't pay for this game and I don't intend to start.

Where does Gage go in Nuka-Town when you dismiss him? I can't find the fucker

dude...

Anyone know how I can raid Sanctuary if I started a new character for Nuka World? It's greyed out when I try to select it from Shank so I went to see if I needed to help Preston and his people get there first. Well that didn't work because Preston won't even talk to me to finish the quest and I can't move him and the others to another settlement in workshop mode. What do?

So if I just walk in and blow her head off I can go build?