>How do I play? (advanced)
pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

patch notes also mention rocklet rifle but it's confirmed to not be in the patch

Hey guys I'm new to this game. Friend told me about it. Any recommendation on a guild to join?

Why can't we get a refund? Even just half of the total certs refunded would be better than nothing.

Join the TR

Refunds for construction purchases on multiple factions? Are all the minecraft blocks crossfaction now?

>Why can't we get a refund?

The honest truth is most likely that doing a proper refund is more work than they're willing to put in, compared to what they think they can get away with fucking us on.

I mean, at this point the PS2 playerbase is pretty well established for bending over and taking it in the ass from the game's devs and management.

>Are all the minecraft blocks crossfaction now?

They were supposed to be, with this patch, but they fucked it up and it only half works, half the time when you purchase.

>log in for the first time in a year
>NC is still underpowered and retarded
>VS is still overpowered and has all the best players because they know where the best weapons are
fuck this gay ass game

And this was 2 years ago when you logged in, right?

VS is nerfed to shit these days, and all the population migrated to TR, where most of the overbuffed things currently reside. Mostly vehicle shit.

I'm glad they really know how to keep the game fresh and make it fun for new and old players alike.
hahaha

>You have been ejected from the vehicle because the owner has set the vehicle to squad only.
When will these faggots ever learn? If you're going to do this shit I'm just going to come back with tank mines.

You're actually playing?

Isn't it still buggy as shit after the patch?

you must be fun at parties

haven't played since CBT. lancer in yet?

don't play

When are they merging the servers? Just do it already, I'm tired of there being 200 hundred people spread across 2 continents 22 hours out of the day.

desu
if i get in a vehicle and the driver locks it right away, no biggie
if i get in a vehicle, the driver takes me for a ride, then after a few minutes locks it, that's when he's getting pizzaboxed

Send him a tell first, you autistic morons.

99 times out of 100 he thought his vehicle was already locked and didn't mean to fuck with you.

If you want someone to blame, whine to DBG that their vehicle system is so shitty that this kind of shit happens unintentionally.

jesus fuck this is what, like the 3rd general in a row that 404d in 2 days? Just let it die. This is honestly the most pathetic excuse for keeping a ded game on Veeky Forums i think there's ever been.

Naw man, the Evolve generals are deader than this.

Amazingly, their game is deader too! I know, I couldn't believe it, either.

RIP in pepperoni

With the buildables thing in the update, does that mean I have all this on every faction now? I bought them with station cash

and why would you lock your vehicle if you already think it's locked?

why does the game keep crashing

Because you found out, no, it wasn't locked when you wanted it to be (so nobody else gets in because you have other plans for your vehicle that you pulled), so you lock it.

Why would you take it as a personal affront being locked out of a vehicle when there are a billion different legitimate valid reasons why someone would want to drive solo?

you should

Because it's always unstable, buggy, and crashy after a game update.

Just check back in on the game in a week or two and it should be playable again. That's what I'm about to do, since I just crashed again, myself.

Because it's rude to not give warning or explain why. They took you out in the middle of nowhere and then decide to kick you out. Now if there's any enemies nearby you're fucked. At least say sorry I thought I locked this please redeploy or get out.

It's been doing similar to me with the deci for a long while.

It's frustrating, but werl knows what's best. He'll save me when he is ready.

Nah, you're the cunt in this situation.

Don't go jumping into someone's vehicle and not expecting this possibility. Assume everyone who pulls a vehicle has their own agenda, and forcing yourself into their business doesn't mean you're owed any more of their time or thoughts by default.

NOW if you wanna send them a tell and THEN they're a dick about it, sure, get some revenge.

Until then, you're the asshole.

because shitters are bad at videogames.

If I think my halberd harasser is locked, and some shittie hops in forcing me to notice that it is in fact unlocked, I'm booting him. Bads will shoot at dumb shit, miss easy shots, and get you killed.

It's not worth babysitting them.

what about ?

If I pick up a gunner and they're clearly braindamaged, I'll boot them after awhile.

Bad gunners will not be tolerated. Not even aim, but it's situational awareness that matters most. Why should the driver who pulled with their own agenda have to cater to shitter feelings? I'm not there to teach bads. I just want to kill lightnings.

Your fellow NC here. VS got nerfed to shit in both vehicles and guns. For the last year every single patch had nerfs to VS and NC and buffs to TR. Some of the things TR got are fucking ridiculous, yet they aren't even planning on nerfing them.

>I just want to kill lightnings.
lmao what a shitter

I don't wanna know what you do to women who say no to you

>implying he asks

>don't go jumping into someones empty 12 seat spess truck
>assume anyone who pulls a spess truck is a cunt and forcing yourself into their transport to the next base doesn't mean you're owed any more of their time or thoughts by default

You seem to be trying to attempt sarcasm, but you're failing because what you've said is literally true.

Sunderers especially have way, way more uses than transport, and have some of the worst problems with retards getting in on the guns and attracting libs, MBTs, and cancelling deployment stealth field and giving away position.

Not to even mention the completely sensible desire to have no passengers if you've pulled a sunderer strictly to perform an armor support role like rep bus or ammo bus, and intend on keeping a lower profile while you play that support role.

So yeah, you're a cunt AND an idiot.

Now you're just being retarded on purpose.

lol

Page 10 alert

Attention, Auraxians!

Are you looking to save a little Daybreak Cash (PC) or Battle Cash (PS4) this month? Good news! We have special weekly sales hitting the Depot!

Keep an eye out for three different sales coming your way this month:

September 9-11
September 16-18
September 23-25

We’re not going to tell you what each sale is going to be just yet. For that, you’ll want to visit @PlanetSide2 on Twitter the day each sale begins. That’s when we’ll announce the category and percentage off (and you can also check in the Depot itself).

>Keep an eye out for three different sales coming your way this month:
> September 9-11
> September 16-18
> September 23-25

>September 9-11
>9-11

50% off esf, liberator and galaxy gear confirmed

Well I'm OK with people kicking me out if they want to play with a friend, but if you are going to kick someone out at least do this in a safe place. Kicking someone in front of 10 anchored Prowlers is kinda mean

>being this desperate for shekels

>amerifats
lul

>imblying we forgot

that's not the point, baka

Can't wait for 10% off all golden dildos. Thanks wrel you spoil us so much.

>forcing teamplay with randoms
>whining when a random treat you like a random and kick you out of the vehicle
>"b-but I just wanted to help!bawwww"

>mfw jihad'ing a magrider while going straitght to it

there's no better feeling

>mfw magburning over cucks like you

hehe u r welcom :^3

Weren't buildables supposed to be shared between factions?

lol

>calling people cucks
>on cuck chan

holy fuck i've just read the patch notes, what the shit are they thinking?

what the fuck is going on jesus christ what are they doing to the fucking game fuck what the fuck man

What is with this constant relentless dumbing-down of the game?

blame that useless nigger werl

wow rude ;_;

>Buff almost everything
>Reinforce cancerous metas with free maxed slots
>Airchavs now have passive regen even without passive regen item
>Nerf the least used inf cloak

wat?

saving teh game :^)
don't act like you know better than me user, srsly, you really don't
i have 20 years xeperience in designign games so that's that

if that's true, then why is it shit?

it's not, u'r just an toxic vet with a warped view of what is good and waht is not

I joined last week. It's shit.

What? Check the OP picture.

________________________lol

Are you going to do anything other than be a faggot?

Did they nerf the floating lazerpotato, though?

well im busy saveing the game desu

more like busy being a faggot
give a straight answer, double nigger

stop bullying peopole or ill delete ur planetman

hey there folk person stop bully innocent peop

literally just tell me if the money I wasted on a couple construction props is going to be less wasted by letting me use it on all my characters.

but im no tbullying anyone !!!

is surprise :3
you'll find out soon™

now that everyone is told what suit slot to use, why even have the others as choices?

BR3 nubby mc nubson now has nanoV on his heavy so why is he going to bother with anything else?

Also, is anyone actually swapping their utility for an extra 50 shield? I doubt it is in heavy use but they buffed those guns with extra damage across the board to compensate for it?

These people are fucking insane.

T-Ray was the beginning of the end.
Wrel has his finger on the "Shut down server" button.

thank you werl, like'd and subscribe's

It was in the op faggot. Radar x said it was. In game it's not. Stop being a worthless fuck.

t. tryhard, SALTY that new players have now an EVEN playing field, as opposed to being EXTREMELY disadvantaged compared 2 old toxci vets

u r welcom, folkes ;^)

well he lied
or maybe he didnt and we screwed up
i dont even know desu, i just write down the first thing that crosses my mind wehn they ask me "cool new stuf" and get paid for it lmao

>resist 50 more damage
>its_fucking_nothing.jpg
>"omg game is so ded now lol"
are you fucking retarded

>TR and VS get magical non-sway x12 snipers for free
>NC has to unlock the SPR
>Then unlock the computer attachment

Inb4 MUH BOLT
Bullet damage doesn't mean a thing if your newbies can't actually hit anything with it, remember this is all about new players not established ones.

>Lalunia/Koumee/Whatever tranny uses ":3 and ;_;" reduced to wrelposting to keep this piece of shit general alive.

It's not about that you fucking shortsighted whores, it's about mechanically reinforcing the fucking meta that is strangling this fucking game to death.

pic related

I sure hope you shitbags like the commissioner being made obsolete because it now no longer actually OHKOs infs.

Which means that the underboss is now better than the commish in all metrics.

>More accurate
>Less noise radius
>Higher DPS
>Faster reload
>Faster switching
>Less recoil

>Wrel takes over
>Suddenly, lots of buffs to infs and aircraft

this kills the game

At least I still have my ns-44p from gamestop to show off

just send letters to daybreak saying we don't like wrel. they'll have to fire him.

>its_fucking_nothing.jpg

well it's an additional headshot for 125 damage weapons.
Same with 167 weapons

Who's realistically going to keep that over medkits?

It's not me i would never make fun of our Savior Wrel

>1050 HP cloaker
>1215 HP while cloaked
>Without even having nano

Fucking hell Wrel what the shit are you smoking?

>one extra headshot
>versus two C4 bricks
>which literally wipes a zerg group with a single brick
>or a tank with two
>"b-but muh 1v1!"
yeah nothx

>BTK

that only applies to dickshooters, and they are all bad.
Losing 3HSK on 167 weapons is a huge deal. For 600 rpm weapons headshot TTK goes from 200ms to 300 ms, which is 50% more.

or better yet
>medkits
>abuse clientside w/ it
>able to resist a direct tank shell hit because retarded netcode/hitreg
>versus 50 more shield health
kek

>M-M-MUH ANCHOR!!!11!
Kill yourself. It's literally a crutch on par with the old orion/betel and the current MSW-R.

All that matters in this game is winning 1v1 with other tryhards and then tbagging and V6ing them for hate tells.

t. 300 ivi score 1.5 ivi kdr shitter