>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcePJlrAgSU
youtube.com/watch?v=KPeePg2N6QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate myself

im not, you full mental faggot.

>i got rekt and i know it please write something so that we can restart the conversation from there
>Probably a master degree plus training at his job and this is the best he can come up with
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OcePJlrAgSU

got my first exalt drop, my 2nd ever

:3

me too

I have undisputed proof that one of the top streamers is using PoE Hud. Any guesses?

Do internet people always make you so irrationally mad?

Project PT

donut care to be family

No I don't keep up with twitch.
Are you going to report him or something?

Me

Why, user? Tell us and we will decide if it is correct.

be nice to each other

>Starts an argument
>Gets rekt
>p-pls stop
Why would i even be mad? just disappointed in more than one way

wow that's a cute blouse little missy
what's your name qtpi?

You keep saying I got 'rekt' but never actually say when or how? Was it when I made fun of you for your contradiction whilst simultaneously implying you were not seeing it? Or when you had to be informed of the second part and denied it and went in to full damage control and started spamming
>rekt

I'd like to like you user, but you are not likeable when you lie to me and yourself

>PLEEEEASEEE WRITE SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN RESTART THE CONVERSATION
You like what you like nothing else

Honestly, I think I was looking forward to (you)s, I'm drunk. Maybe you have a rekt now.

Maybe tomorrow

It won't last forever

Your alcoholism?

/poeg/

I want to bust my CI cherry but I'm not sure what's the best build to do this on. So far the CI build I've been eyeing is whispering ice. Seems to be the easiest ( could be wrong here ) along with being super safe.

The only other build I've come across that might be good for a noob like me would be caustic arrow using soul strike.

Can someone please put me onto the right path? This league has to be the league I finally roll a chaos inoculation build.

Well, that's a fact.

kys

nty

is 2.4.0c laggy as fuck for anyone else?

and the other thing?

nothing wrong with chilly sky
has a really high gear ceiling tho, so be prepared to spend all of your money crafting jewels and buying gear

>as a really high gear ceiling tho
Shit... I'm not mr. money bags.

I guess I'll have to revisit this later. In my mind I thought I would be able to get away from some of the pricier gear like astra by using a 80+ int necklace instead.

Looks like I'll be a lifefag for now

>Four T4 maps
>Not a single same tier return
>Only one silver coin
Nice droprates ggg

>I'm bad therefore I'll blame the game instead of getting better
poeg in a nutshell

I got The Void, Divination card. 8c on Essence.

It grants 1 random Divination card reward.

Use it?

>zana literally sells you tier 7 maps for one (1) alch

I dropped 3 chaos before I reached normal dried lake lol
just buy some stash tabs to improve your drops

you can play chilly sky without the best gear, user, but you can spend a lot of currency maxing out your stats
i made a low life whispering ice character a few leagues back and spent ages crafting jewels
which entails selling a lot of good jewels that aren't useful to you, so it's not a complete waste

Alright man, I'm gonna do it.

i dunno if they fixed the performance with this patch, but be warned that chilled ground can burn framerate when you stack a lot of it
if your toaster doesn't like chilled ground keep that in mind

what does that mean?

>accidentally stay too long in a trap because you're reading Global
>die near end of Labyrinth
>start at the front - no keys

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Shitcrow Tales

bait

>pick spell
>occultist/trickster if chaos, inquisitor if elemental, assassin/pathfinder/necromancer for generic stuff

That's pretty much it. Spark inquisitor or blade vortex pathfinder/necromancer are probably the easiest ones to gear up and play while also being extremely strong, hence their fotm status.
just get those fucking life nodes while you're leveling, dying at merc dried lake because you were too jewish to spend 10-15 regrets and farming it with 2.2k hp is a much worse use of your time and currency than simply just respeccing once you're level 70+ and have meh gear ready. you already get 24 respec points from quests, plan it so that you can do it with 40 respec points

>die

>I dropped 3 chaos

pick them back up retard

stumbling upon nightwane and having him burn through all of your es and most of your life while farming dried lake with far too little ehp is the only way to feel alive

>It won't last forever
>It

>nightshitter living long enough to attack you more than once

how

I am missing your point, explain it to me.

What did you mean originally

that cunt will hit you offscreen, m8

> Maybe you have a rekt now
>Maybe tomorrow

A shitty joke about 'a rekt'. Wtf have you been talking about?

I don't know

I think im too smart for my own good

>getting a 4ls set up for spark totem because I suck and can't think of anything fun to play
>realize templar can't buy faster projectiles from vendor
>can't buy fork either
Well shit.

>People will defend this

user, after everything, Including this recent misreading of conversation. I have to conclude that you might actually be retarded.

How the fuck does GGG justify Scion's ascendancy? You get 1 fucking passive node and 40 stats. Meanwhile other ascendancies get actually useful shit from normal lab. baka desu

>buy one from poe.trade for 1alch
>difficult

autistical niggers

poeg recently

youtube.com/watch?v=KPeePg2N6QM

MUH SOLO SELF FOUND

beavis and buthead were funny though

Defend what?

I might just level some other class to a3 myself because freezing pulse spam is pretty fun.
Is it still viable endgame with shotgunning being dead?

daria was better

Why would i care about the opinion of a retard?

I mean there migth have some value but it doesn't seem to be the case here

If people can just trade for them anyway, then what's the point of not allowing all classes to buy them? Don't tell me you're seriously concerned about the "Solo Self-Found Race" audience.

Back on defence, eh? I was only joking m8. I thought we had worked past your anger.

>didn't deny being retarded
>anger
I already told you its disappointment

its viable but you still need gmp for coverage which will gimp your damage. still better than every other cold projectile tho

i think GGGGGGGGGG's reasoning is that if you give every class access to every gem, it will just confuse newbs (even more so)

so they give you just gems that appeal to each class' most obvious strenghts

remember when poeg was good i do because i was here when it was born

What were you disappointed about? I thought we were buds now and you would be able to take a cheeky joke. I'm sorry if I offended you, user.

Why don't they add them to merc difficulty?

Its not that

Was I close to making realise how much of a tard you are but ruined it by stating it outright?

Yeah, I was looking at cold-based options because even though shock is obviously great slow/freeze makes everything a lot safer.

I don't care about insane killspeed, just good killspeed. I'd rather have something that's safe and somewhat fun to play even if it just means watching my totems explode everything.

I wish this game had spears.

Purity of Essence
Peace on Earth

Chris Wilson LITERALLY puts money from stash tabs up his bum.

Why do you suck so much at shitposthing

I could now

say something insulting to you without you being able to reply
Call you on that its impossible for you to guess what i think
say something "sincere" and call you an asshole for insulting me for no reason

and whatever else

I have 1002 life regen

I need help... its the second time im rerolling this league after getting to act4 cruel. I just cant continue after that.

I dunno why but i just want to make an alt and a new build and play it. So now im on my third char without dying once.

Most of them do. You can see autologout scripts popping when they dip under 10-20% most of the time too late as they set it too to low to make it seem legit.

I'll leave you to find the contradiction in your post.

>Call you on that its impossible for you to guess what i think

I think I can guess your thought process. You are going to consider not replying, then you will think of something you think needs to be said. End of thought.

Now I have said this you will be in turmoil whether to reply or not.

Vitality and Determination exist

or they could just an ui toggle: "learning mode" or something

turning it off gives you more options in-game like all vendor gems

are you stupid

i can just deny your post even if you say something that is right which you didn't and then call you a retard

then i could point out something you said and talk about that

all why you keep saying inane garbage

and in the last post I would prove this post wrong btfoing you so hard you wouldn't post again

Why do you suck so much at this?

i think that giving them right off the bat would kill the sense of progression, but they could add them as a reward for killing merc malachai or some shit

user, even shitposting needs sentence structure and grammar. Please try again. You are actually embarrassing us both right now.

As to your 'arguments', they sound seriously undeveloped. Have you recently had your first period? You should talk about it with your mother. Attacking innocent poeg posters won't make it easier.

the drop rates are real!!!!!

>user, even shitposting needs sentence structure and grammar. Please try again. You are actually embarrassing us both right now.
>attacking the writing

>As to your 'arguments', they sound seriously undeveloped. Have you recently had your first period? You should talk about it with your mother. Attacking innocent poeg posters won't make it easier.
They aren't, you are just a douche bag who seems to fall for every trick

Pray, explain your cunning tricks to me user. I too want your formidable shitposting prowess.

read the conversation

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Perhaps mine sight, both physical and mental hath betrayed me. Indulge a poor leper and explain your meaning.

tfw happiness

You are not thinking by yourself you are obeying the man

So what should I do?

You have to think by yourself not ask me

fucking douche bag

What did socrates say?

Wasn't Socrates a myth? Plato said he was.

Can you stop being a douche bag?

what is the most famous shit socrates says everyone quotes?

Man who sleep with itchy bum, wake with smelly finger?

The most basic thing that is taught in highscool

what is it?

What's the fastest way to get shavs?

Chance occultist or farm currency for the rest of my life?