pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Create your map scanner
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom

>Create PTC accounts and accept TOS for your map scanner
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos

>Access your map scanner from your phone
yourpublicip:port
Forward the port on your modem

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type
ibtimes.co.uk/pokemon-go-developer-niantic-already-working-new-ar-projects-ceo-john-hanke-reveals-1580088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bet they're all under 90% shitters

what did you catch today, /pgg/?

heading into a major city tomorrow for this first time in pokemon go
what should I expect?
any ways I could prepare?

Pokemon Go +
>still have to use your phone to collect items
>can only use it to catch pokemon you already have
>$34.99
Whats the fucking point?

120cp Raichu, close to a dozen weedles, three abras and a 700cp 88% eevee.

On a sad note a Weepinbell ran away from me due to a gps error teleporting me on the other side of the city.

>last 3 10km eggs were all eevee
>last 5 2km eggs were all caterpie
>last 5 eevee evolves were jolteon
i want off this ride

100% Gastly.

Staryu, Cubone, and a bunch of unimportant shit.

I had a ~1300 cp vaporeon with gun/pump that got its ass handed to by a 1600 victreebel while training a gym but somehow managed to beat it with a 1000 pidgeot w/ wing attack and hurricane

Is Pidgeot actually good

An 1800 Exeggutor and a Bulbasaur that's slightly stronger than the one I was saving.

Going to leave my phone on all night

Taking bets on how much distance I get from GPS drift

>i am at home fixing my map scanner
>haven't opened the app
>finally end fixing the scanner
>nidoking 70 m away in a spawn point that spawns rare mons every hour
>33 seconds left

fuck

you'll screw up your phone from overheating

>walking doesn't level your pokemon
they had one job

We'll get candies though..that's kinda close

Hardly any due to the speed warning if it teleports you too far.

There's a nest near me, but why does it spawn the nest mons every other hour only?

The new Pokéwalker is coming out soon.

Who's hyped?

nobody

Why would anyone be?

Depends how it ends up working

its already confirmed you have to have the app open in the foreground for it

theres no benefit to using it over just holding your phone except that it auto throws and spins

wow this is ded game

LIVED EHT ERA CITNAIN DNA EKNAH NHOJ

In other words it's a p2w purchase except that you also need to carry a piece of plastic around.

ded game for botfags

I don't think you know what p2w means.

>auto throws
The question is how does it throw? How does it decide what ball to use, can it get accuracy xp bonuses, what timing catch-chance multiplier do you get etc.

It doesn't change balls, get any bonuses and you not only have to get your phone out anyway to find out what pokemon it is that's nearby but also can only use it on pokemon you already have (basically it's useless).

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type

Wow they really didn't think this through huh. The only very limited use I can think for it is if you're a bicycle/carfag and you want to hit lots of stops without taking your eyes off the road.

I think it also only signals that a pokestop is nearby and you have to spin it on the phone anyway.

Paying money (Thirty five burgers) obviates a part of the gameplay (throwing balls) allowing you to automatically win (catch pokemon) at that aspect of the game.

It's a part of a gameplay that automatically handicaps you at that aspect of the game rather than letting you automatically win retard.

you can press the button to spin the stop

Nowhere, at any time, has Nintendo ever claimed that Pokémon GO Plus has any sort of pedometer or distance tracking capabilities.

So, for the two most important “mobility” aspects of the game, it’s useless.

Pokémon GO Plus only works when the app is open as well, making it useless as a battery saver.

You’ll only be able to throw a PokéBall using Pokémon GO Plus if you’ve caught the Pokémon before.

certain new items will be exclusive to the device. i'm calling it right now

see

So, what, you have to click the button to throw one ball and then click again if it inevitably breaks out? That would be retarded, you might as well use our phone.
Or does it just do all the catching calculations quickly and auto-resolves the catch minigame, instantly expending the number of balls required for the pokemon to be caught or to have fled. I need details on how shitty this thing may or may not truly be.

if you always catch a pokemon with the first throw with that thing people will riot

WE DON'T KNOW

are you baiting? it catches it automatically. do your research before calling someone a retard

>pressing a button rather than swiping your finger automatically lets you win at collecting items from pokestops
kill yourself you retard

It vibrates or lights up again after you throw the ball to let you know if you successfully caught something so it's not autocatch.

how in the fuck is the thing a handicap in ANY way?

What's the best way to go about scanning an area for spawn points? I want to scan my area and then dump the spawn points into PokemonGo-Map is that possible?

>this will resolve the problem with pokemons to far away for people with money

kek p2w incoming

No it doesn't you retard.
>don't know what pokemon is nearby
>can't throw when the circle is smallest to maximize catch chance
I don't know.

it already does it natively

not handicaps

You don't get the benefit of seeing if it's a high-CP shitmon like e.g an 800CP pidgeotto that will waste your balls or not, you don't get to choose what ball to use, you don't get to curve or hit throw accuracy bonuses for additional xp, and you don't get to time the throw for maximum catch chance if it's something you really want to catch (not that you'd know you really wanted to catch it because you don't know what the pokemon is).

lolk

Yeah but you'd have to do a hex scan over the course of an hour which would be way too slow/unreliable.

That's how any program would do it.

if you do it once every ~12 minutes 5 times you dont' miss any spawns

>>don't know what pokemon is nearby
>>can't throw when the circle is smallest to maximize catch chance

>implying either of those things matter at all to 99% of players

the people who care about those things are the same tryhard retards who still think IVs matter

>retard gets told and starts full on shitposting
ok gonna ignore you from now on

>I have nothing to say to that so I'm gonna say you're shitposting

thanks for trying I guess

I've been trying to use TBTerra's spawnScan which actually scans in a rectangle rather then a hexagon but I have no clue how to import it to the map.

general is getting so salty and hostile because buddy system never meme. Jesus it's getting angrier and angrier w each passing 3 day thread and after another week of this there will be no more hope for pogo cause we'll all be dead retards and faggots

remember who the real enemy here is

>Thinks humans and robots operate on the same level

>last 8 2k eggs were zubat

>last 3 10k eggs were pinsir

Nothing. Ruralfag and I didn't go into town today.
If last night was any indication, 300m

Going back to uni today after playing as a ruralfag since UK release, hopefully all the stops and good spawns in the city will renew my motivation to play.

>new items
Specific poke type incenses

Where the fuck is pokemon go plus ???

daily reminder that the update was never supposed to come out this week

by new items in that context they just mean more potions and balls, not new as in items we havent seen before

Hurricane does insane damage, I was training a gym tonight and a 1.3k pidgeot with hurricane oneshotted all my shitmons. I had to beat some sense into it with a 1.7k vaporeon.

>I was training a gym tonight and a 1.3k pidgeot with hurricane oneshotted all my shitmons
consider dodging

For some reason it didn't work, like with blizzard. The Pokemon moves away but gets everything in face regardless.

>no trading
>no training
>no breeding
>no pvp for fun and/or profit
>fucked up stat balance
>no local competitions on certain days like bug-catching contests etc.
>no (known) night/day cycles for spawns
>no special balls
>no additional stats like happiness
I had my hopes up for a real pokemon AR game, dammit.

it should work with blizzard now, I'm pretty sure they changed how dodging works so where it previously had a damage window, now its either successful or unsuccessful, where a successful dodge takes 25% of the original damage
might just be a latency issue of some sort honestly, desyncs screw up my fights so many times

you can desync and take damage where it realistically was supposed to dodge it, and in that case when you beat the opponent it will re-sync inbetween battles and restore your heath that you should have had, but if it thinks you die, caused by the phantom missing health, it won't bother resyncing and just says that you lost

if they had just made walking animations for following pokemon like pikachu in pokemon yellow I would have easily fallen in love with this game again based solely on that, but from what we've seen we don't even get that with the buddy 'update'

this could have been the best game of the decade if a better company was in charge

>best game of the decade
I think you mean most popular

>People wanting every pokemon feature from the last 20 years in a 2 month old game

anyone know the candy saved on evolutions? usually you save 1 candy per 12 candy evolution, anyone know the saved for 25's and 100's? got 124 bellsprout candy and finally a decent bellsprout

>wanting pokemon features in a pokemon game

wow the entitlement on these people

its 1 no matter what

actually this is entitlement
remember that this is a f2p game not even done by nintendo

the promise of upcoming features from pokemon games is all thats keeping this game afloat right now
if its seen as a f2p game not done by nintendo its a pile of junk

but that's what it is

REMINDER: niantic doesn't give a fuck about Pokemon go and is already working on different projects and licenses. Pokemon go was a quick cash grab and they just left it.
They're already working on other ar games with other licenses

ibtimes.co.uk/pokemon-go-developer-niantic-already-working-new-ar-projects-ceo-john-hanke-reveals-1580088

Pretty sure they can work on pokemon and that at the same time, specially since they put almost nothing into pokemon anyway.

If you had actually read the article no where in it does hanke imply he's just dropping pogo it's the same statement all developers make when they have a cash cow
>we PLAN IN THE FUTURE to make new AR games
Pogo is still very much on their radar just because the update doesn't come doesn't mean you should shitpost

why the fuck haven't they dropped ingress yet like who the fuck even still plays that shit ?

>a kingler spawned right on me
>kind of excite even though I already have one
>600cp
>immediately run away and regret it's not a low cp pidgey or weedle instead
they seriously have to rework this and give an incentive to catch evolved mons with average cp

>tfw pogo plus comes out on my birthday
>tfw going to shill out 40 bucks so I can hit stops safely while driving

I have 143 in the pokedex so idc about the ompletely unnecessary handicap to un dexed mons. And since I've memorized most of the stops along my driving routes I feel like I can put it to good use or at least a slight margin over worthless autistick toy

What is the image saying? Please, I need to know.

>Wow girl, you're pretty strong! You *** my monster balls, lol. Here's some dosh!

Not sure about the *** part

I can't seem to find any new pokemon

caught and seen 72, never see any new ones now

Eggs and lures.

>wake up
>no update

I'm just doing my best to forget they ever announced anything at all
its just going to be nothing anyway
1 candy/2 or 3km on decent mons

Pokemon Go loading slowly for anyone else? can't see Gyms and Pokemon take a while to spawn.

fine for me, might need to check your connection

>all motivation to play this game is long gone

It's just not worth it having it open anymore, nothing is ever different locally and after a while it's the same in town, though with slightly more variety, not much.

They really fucked this up, if they had features lined up and didn't rush the release it would have done so much better.