fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/8/tekken-7-famitsu-site-opens-story-background-for-new-charact.html
fightanvidya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ono's_Piss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me one habit I should stop doing

Is there charge partitioning in SFV?

no

Prepare for thread deletion.

clips.twitch
.tv/teamsp00ky/ClearOstrichYouWHY

B-b-but user-kun told me SFV has no combos and no tech.

just bump the old one to 750

Post franchises that should get their own fighting game

Nah fuck that, this thread gay af and has actual info in the OP, probably made by that homo Pickles pushing his Remix agenda.

Who should I main in KOFXIV?

theres literally nothing about remix in the op

>can't block laura's overhead on reaction

kek

Yeah but there's that gay tournament which I have suspicions is made by him as well.

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban 1 game from the next season's lineup.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s
September 30th @8:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @8:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @8:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @8:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @8:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @8:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.

If there's anything you think I missed let me know.

This lineup is so fucking shit

dont blame me, blame the people that voted in the strawpoll

>only one actual kusoge

3rd Strike is garbage I know

>no Neo Turf Masters

How do I get good at KoFXIV? All these losses are genuinely soul crushing

There are 2 kusoges there though

Sorry, does it look like I give a fuck?

yes

If you didn't you wouldn't make a post letting everyone know.

As much as I'd be inclined to agree it's only objectively kusoge if people only play it ironically.

did you want you want 8 anime games?

i like the lineup, only thing id want is tekken

play more.

>8 anime games
SNK published like a million kusoge in the 90s though.

practice, execution and movement options are really important to KOF. If you're not native to KOF, you're gonna have a bad time.

>If you're not native to KOF, you're gonna have a bad time.

When's karnovs

That smile makes me want to commit at hate crime.

we did it boys

we beat the sniffshitters...they will be back though

people here throw kusoge around for things they dont like, its become a meme

no one actually wants to play REAL kusoge, don't let it bother you

i fucking hate this place nowadays, to be honest

That's bullshit, just practice.
KOF is heavily based around universal systems.

Those shoulders creep me the fuck out, really

They are just too small, they wanted to draw a shota and it looks like a fucking fetus
A cute fetus but still

>expecting any artistic quality in a pachislot game
It's even more sad because they get budget but it's wasted.

If you guys would stop encouraging shitpost this place could be tolerable

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/8/tekken-7-famitsu-site-opens-story-background-for-new-charact.html

Story on the new characters are in Tekken 7. Now i get to see why the hell Chloe is there.

Let's play CF together one day, /fgg/.

>Objective SF Tier List

>God Tier
Super Turbo

>Shit Tier
everything else

I wish PS3 got the demo too
im so mad

No, I will buy it, get the training mode achievement, maybe lose horribly to someone who has actually played the series since CS, then fuck off like the last two.

>BirdJosh memed on Romance again
lyl

You are gonna go far with that motivation

i usually don't but i cant control what other people do around here, it has to be agreed upon as community and i dont see that happening

i mean there was one guy who got mad that the OP and pastebin had relevant info, what kind of shit is that?

meta post like these dont help either, i guess

>i don't play games:the post

lol

game looks like trash

>Fighting Style: Free-Style Dance

As a child, Chloe's parents took her to a Expo and exposed her to the Japanese Idol culture and since then, she has always wanted to be an Idol. With her good looks, she set out on being the world's best Idol and named herself Lucky Chloe.

Donning her cute costume, she went out to show the world her dance moves and put other pros to shame. She quickly became world famous when her dancing became viral on internet video sites. (However, North Americans hates her)

Since then, she has collaborated with the G corporation and have signed a contract with them. She became a popular face of the company and is used in advertisements by the G corporation as the company image. Despite the current struggle between G Corporation and Mishima Zaibatsu, she always puts on a smile and happy face during these difficult times.

so?

>No unique IP
I wonder who's behind this post

Bridget when?

i wonder who's behind this post

probably someone that doesnt play games

That's retarded

In the GGvsBB game in 2018

play blazblue

Sure is, it's funny how this military corporation has a mascot.

Is it too late to learn these two?

Better than pretending I'm going to get good then getting frustrated and ragequitting.

No... it's not better in any way, user.

You know I can buy that but there's no explanation whatsoever for why she's competing or even fighting.
You can't just dance someone to death in a fighting tournament.

Mature is braindead as fuck

that's why she's low tier

>(However, North Americans hates her)
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's funny because even japan hates her

who excite

Too much sniffs

rip birdjosh

the memes weren't strong enough

>that feel when you can see the results of your trainingboaring in BB against good players

She could have received some kinda training from them. That's my best guess.

>it will take at least a year for CF to get a pc port

sure they do

>(However, North Americans hates her)
This is like a step below putting Gamergate references in your game.

idol fighting is toppest fighting

Josie is Tekken part of Tekken force. Weird.

>that feel when you can't see the results of your trainingboaring in any game against shit players

So Tekken Iggy Azalea?

she's cute tho

Is there a trick to getting a dashing gunflame after fafnir for Sol's more optimized combos? They can always tech; is there some shortcut to get the input faster?

Sniiiff

>23 losses
>0 wins
I should just return my copy of XIV

Don't you feel like SF needs a revamping in terms of artstyle and music?

I don't think Ono has a really good idea of what made SF... well, SF. He thinks that pandering to the SF2 nostalgia will be enough, but that's how it completely works. If you notice, both SFIV and SFV has this very safe but still quirky attempts at being (and looking) humorous and lighthearted with some comedy shenanigans coming either from the characters moves or the NPCs on the stage, because of SF2 nostalgia.

The thing is SF2 wasn't (just) humorous. SF2 was also pretty serious in some regards. It wasn't scared of showing characters (not caring if male or female) in pain with blood on their faces in the win/lose screens, everything about SF2 was built around new ideas (those iconic characters weren't already instilled in our minds, despite being really derivative of their tropes) and it had so much love for music, art and personalities.

This is largely the reason why both SFIV and SFV don't feel "natural" in terms of artstyle but rather like cheap fast cashgrabs attempts, and the fact they were both outsourced to minor dev houses consolidates my point.

meeeeee

Yawn...

>but that's
*not

Artist?

Thank you based Bamco.

Too bad whip is so weird to play

Ono is a fucking hack

Reminder

Forgot my reminder fightanvidya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ono's_Piss

cutest fighting game character

Only good fighting game is Urban Champion. Just fighting, no shitty combos or gimmicks

wow u must really stink with her

Senpai I need an artist name

I fear they could mix "revamping" with "totally shifting". See: Final Fight Streetwise, DmC.