/owg/ - Overwatch General

Play of the Match: >Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749104703

>Official Website and Forums
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Backstory Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet (Damage Values and other numbers; may be outdated)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11179783
clyp.it/ep5or52u?token=43bc4a6ab7d4466287bcbced992ac44f
clyp.it/pyvffzzj?token=47837f2aca47a2150a9549f7459fa8f3
clyp.it/jxg52sme?token=5512e387de0fd1a53fa64ccfbe726af9
clyp.it/tm0rbpma?token=9781c51baa48c1111306a4841defa808
youtube.com/watch?v=guxNyrf7dws
clyp.it/hbsr2ean?token=2d8d9e07b080aaaebe4271f8fe02ac82
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw dropped from mediocre to bad
Should I just stop going S76/Reaper in a poor attempt to carry and just keep going Zenyatta/Reinhardt?
Despite my best efforts, I'm not really good at Zarya either, so I can't really try to carry as her.

Nth for damn ingrates

Hana Song.

Cutest and best pairing

Post Reinhardt

first for angela's deep seeded bi-polar psychosis

>tfw love playing Zenyatta, Ana and Lucio
am I a bitch?

>do well as Mercy and win us the game
>enemy Genji sends me a friend request

If you're reading this, I love you.

No, you're actually playing useful supports. Keep going

reminder that separate ranks for solo q and stacks are what lets people truly know if theyre skilled or if theyre just getting carried

best girls

Do commends give extra experience?

Good morning /owg/, here are your FRIENDLY COMP REMINDERS

>don't pick Symmetra
>don't pick Bastion
>don't pick Torb
>don't pick Junkrat
>don't pick Hanzo
>don't pick McCree if you don't have good aim
>don't pick Roadhog if you're gonna be a useless sack of shit who just feeds enemy ults

See you in Diamond!

Nah zen is legit as fuck. I'm gonna buy his golden balls when I get this seasons's points.

Speaking of, is anyone else mad that end of season rewards were reduced? Seems to make golden weapons even more common by making grinding the fastest way to get them rather than being skilled enough to reach a high tier and get a lot of points for it.

IMPORTANT POLLE

PLS VOTE

strawpoll.me/11179783
strawpoll.me/11179783
strawpoll.me/11179783

As long as you get those yoloswag420 kills as Zenyatta we're cool.

>Eichenwalde skin with the golden hammer

This shit is actually beautiful.

>think healsluts are just a meme
>keep meeting girls with a cute voice who play exclusively Mercy

It's almost like if you do good, other people will notice and will want to climb up with you instead of complaining on reddit about elo hell.

it just lets "I DID BETTER THAN YOU" autists know whether or not they did anything of worth in a match

>tumblr image
>botnetpoll
>"who will be gay"

Only 1v1 would do that

if you get 6 commends your next box will have a legendary in it

Only if you're bad with them or play Ana in retarded situations where she isn't useful.

Pretty much. I only solo and I get mildly irritated when shitters who got carried to my rank think they belong there.

I'll be sure to just use them so I stay low rank and am able to have fun :)

>>>>champ

does junkrat really have no place in comp? this upsets me deeply
I'm diamond and I love me some rat boy

Why is Reyes so THICC

its very important that i know your opinions they matter to me user

They'll announce Torb is gay as soon as they put out a Muslim hero they can pair him with.

Fareeha Amari!

Any good way to train dogfighting with another Pharah solo?

Jamison Fawkes!

He is very situational but generally he is a bad pick because there's a Zarya in every game once you leave the shitter brackets. In actual competitions he is never picked.

>Picks Bastion on attack
>Refuses to change
>Tells us all to fuck off in chat
>Leaves the game after we don't capture both of the points

Why doesn't blizzard ban these people?

>Humans "won" the Omnigger Crisis
>Australia had to be ceded to the Omniggers
>Multiple world cities destroyed, death toll in the probable hundreds of thousands
>Omniggers continue to attack Russia even after peace accord

If humanity won, why are Omniggers still things and not been forcibly recycled into soda cans?

How can anyone possibly think these things deserve any sympathy from humans?

Soldier 76 for most attractive Overwatch man

someone post that fan comic of pharah's supposed long lost sister

the one where the thing was a a brown rainbow-haired zarya wannabe

i would like to add some
>ana with less than 90%+ accuracy
>widowmaker
>torbjorn
>mei on attack

>Any good way to train dogfighting with another Pharah solo?
Go to a custom match and set ability, respawn cooldowns to 0%

why not junkrat?

Omnics took the Martin Luther King route and convinced sjws that they're people too. Why do you think all the old Overwatch members are so angry all the time.

put headshots only on too

>mfw AI is smart enough to actually know if the ability cooldowns are modified

>zaryas with 100% shield and damage up time

what I'd give for a 'report for being bad' option
yeah I can see how he wouldn't get picked in most lineups
I love him on defence with cramped chokes like first point Anubis

Pic related
>Headshots only
>Pharah
Stop being retarded
That's why you don't add AI to your teams and just go 1v1

This is exactly why Talon did nothing wrong.

Omniggers are not your friends. Well, maybe they are until a God Program sneezes in their general direction. Then they will go full Terminator on your ass in a heartbeat.

Unlike other dps characters, his ult is bad against non-shitters and his trap is pretty unreliable unless you're a fucking wizard with it.

His only really worthwhile attribute is his chokepoint spam, which doesn't work terribly well on most maps.

So yeah, Trashmouse isn't all that great.

>tfw no Overfu I like enough to shitpost about

I blame Blizzard.

Did you report him? Otherwise you can't expect them to get banned. (I always report "non-meta" picks on ranked matches.)

Should have waved

>Headshots only
>Pharah
>Stop being retarded
it makes you invincible.

Stop it user, I fapped a few hours ago

I've started work on the 76abuse fic too

I feel like seeing someone pick Torb is a sign of mental illness guys.

>76abuse

w-where

I like Soldier 76, he's a good pick!

Don't worry, user! I'm sure you'll find someone special someday!

Right, I just figured people would want to have a good idea of how long it takes to kill someone but I guess you can just count every two hits as a kill.

are there any good beginner video guides? i played my first three games last night and i'm hooked, but now i'm sat at work so it's probably the best time to start learning what the fuck i'm doing

if you play junkrat right you can have two ults fired off and a third one ready by the time the rest of your team has their first

I think it's hanzo. But 76 is elder god tier husbando though

well you don't need to know when you get a kill, i thought the idea was to improve how consistently you can hit an airborne pharah.

If you're diamond, then you should just play him and disregard anyone's retarded opinion here.

Where is the Malcolm.exe to Mondatta's MLK.jar?

There is no Pharah bot yet. You need another person to train with

>Genji main
>:)
>:D

I can think of quite a few reasons why Roadhog wouldn't kill Junkrat.

If we imagine that Roadhog isn't as bad of a guy as we think he is, it could be that he sees Junkrat as a friend, or simply that he's a dedicated mercenary who will stay loyal to the one paying him.

If he's a remorseless psychopath, it might be that he simply enjoys travelling around and fucking shit up more enjoyable than having treasure.

If it's somewhere in between, maybe Roadhog doesn't know where the treasure is, or maybe it's something he can't take advantage of without Junkrat. It could also be something that isn't tangible, i.e. some kind of secret information that they both already know.

Knowing Metzen's proclivities, I'm sure the God Programs are going to turn out exactly like the Old Gods in WoW. Just be a fucking excuse for corrupting everything.

Watch Talon be secretly controlled by the God Programs for some retarded reason.

Are you the kind of Sewagesquirrel who sits on his ass far away from the action and spams choke points? When I play Refuse hamster I always get in the enemy's face with my mines, usually have 3-4 golds every time I play him.

Post D.Va stats.

>.exe
>.jar

Stallman was right AGAIN

What makes 76 so hot though?
If you took him at face value his just you're generic cod soldier.
Not that i'm complaining.

>Zenyatta is so nice he lets enemy junkrats "trap" him.

Then again, what stops his consciousness from being backed up to the cloud and being reuploaded to a new body?

In-game Roadhog finds Junkrat to be terribly annoying, but in the comics he's always looking out for Junkrat wordlessly.

Is Roadhog Tsun?

Scarred
white hair
traumatized
angry
no nonsense kinda guy
hidden sensitive side

it catches his loin cloth

Do any of you 76 posters have that fanart of his ass in speedos? Reaper and McMeme are also in it I think

Yes I do.

Jaded old soldiers with ptsd are my fetish. And he's pretty

>win a 3 round illios playing only Lucio
>7 win streak and Kaplans blessing gives me +92

What the FUCK

This shit is busted

The trap physically leaps upwards to catch floating enemies, connecting them to the ground by a chain.

Against any non-retarded team, most of your damage will either be absorbed by Zarya (which is the worst case scenario) or their other tank, who can easily eat it and get healed to build their healer's ult. Junk's ult is also bad since any decent team will have a McCree or even a Reinhardt who can kill the tire easily. Getting gold damage on Junkrat just means that you can press left click, not that you were actually useful. Of course these are just generalizations, and on certain points he CAN be okay (such as Eichenwald A). It's just that most Junkrat players are people who want to DPS yet lack the aim to do so, so they pick him in EVERY game on EVERY map.

clyp.it/ep5or52u?token=43bc4a6ab7d4466287bcbced992ac44f

clyp.it/pyvffzzj?token=47837f2aca47a2150a9549f7459fa8f3

clyp.it/jxg52sme?token=5512e387de0fd1a53fa64ccfbe726af9

clyp.it/tm0rbpma?token=9781c51baa48c1111306a4841defa808

Pls post, it's almost my fap time

>yfw zenyatta's real "eyes" are actually the glowing blue optical sensors on his forehead

Why do i keep getting garbage like lastpick tracers
why do i have to play healer or tank every game just to be flanked while my offenses are doing god knows what
what is this curse /owg/

>mfw people still don't know this

For me it's that the other males are even less hot. (I could see Chris Evans playing Jack Morrison; he has that blandness in him.)

Of those I'm leaning on the "non-tangible" reason, which is also hinted at the line Hanzo says to Junkrat, but we'll just have to wait for it... (Also, money is a lame motivator for the Hog, so I'm hopng it's something else entirely.)

I think the best guides for newbies are actually map guides: youtube.com/watch?v=guxNyrf7dws

clyp.it/hbsr2ean?token=2d8d9e07b080aaaebe4271f8fe02ac82

Goddammit Genji, I don't want to like you.

Does Zenyatta have no footstep sounds? Or does he make floating noises

He doesn't have PTSD.
If anything he's salty af that Overwatch got shutdown.
His anger issues makes him really hot though, I want to appease his anger with my body.

Shhh user, they're super best friends forever and nothing will come between them

Completely silent

He's secretly the best flanker in the game

I mean, whatever works for you works man.

But in general that's pretty easy to punish since Garbagegerbil is pretty weak in the scrum when compared to the offense heroes. Since his nades are more difficult to confirm and his ult can't be used effectively.

Refuserabbit is at his very best when the enemy is too timid to hard engage on your team.

Last time I posted something lewd I got a warning so no.

It wouldn't be that far out of left field for a Onmic-led strike team to be hunting down Morrison and the crew