/drg/ Danganronpa General - Chiaki's fate edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/7HZVRaUH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7laKm
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls_1
taima.tv/r/drg
dailymotion.com/video/x4sirej
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

I want to kiri her giri :'(

I want Towa-chan and Fujisaki-kun to teach me how to make my own Friender.

I want to marry Kodaka.

the depression kicking in again

i should probably be a hero

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

COWARD!

DON'T LOSE HOPE NOW!

>no dream in life
>no job
>probably going bad in studies

Depression is predictable. you should forfeit and try a job on the government.

the other option is to keep going but you are depressive to do it :^)

I won't let you

What do you guys expect for the episode?

Nothing. That way, I can't be disappointed.

Not a Chiakifag but I don't think she's going to die.
If Chisa is the mastermind, it will be heavily hinted to this episode, like she is forced to watch or accidentally watches the despair anime.
Junko gets away with everything again.

Something like this

Either pure despair or pure hope, nothing in between.

>tfw birthday today
>no friends
>wasted away doing nothing

At this point I don't expect Chiaki to die because it would be too predictable .
I expect DRZero stuff.

Happy birthday lonely user you're one step closer to grave

Happy birthday, user.

We may not be there, but we wish you the best.

I going to play safe: Saionji will get her bullying, again.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Make sure the next birthday wouldn't be like this one, user. You can do this.

Hahaha, good one, user! But, every second of ours is one step closer to the grave anyway!

Hey Bully-kun, I made some pictures for you. Sadly there are not so much good screenshots with Hinata, so I did all what I could do imgur.com/a/7laKm

Damn bully kun. I'm sorry to hear that even though I kinda hate your pastas I feel you. I stopped caring about birthdays anyway but I'm pretty lonely.

Please don't make me type another paragraph of cringe trying to convince you to not kill yourself.

Please do it, we want to see you in action, SHSL Lifesaver

Oh wow, thanks, user! I love these! Definitely gonna use these! This one is my favorite.

I'm not a psychologist, but I think your fear is the problem. Get rid of this useless feeling by training yourself.

I don't even know if the shit I say even helps people.

Nagito should hope fuck me to get rid of my fear

I'm excited

Get in line

Nah, he doesn't like anyone who aren't "special" enough. So, become "special" enough for him, by going forward. Even if he's a trash.

Get in the dinner instead, Komaeda.

is Killer Killer even relevant

It's trying to be

Kod"fucking hack"aka said it's gonna be relevant in the future arc

Nine episodes in I'm gonna say no

If you say so.

I hope another guy like you would never walk this Earth anymore! I also hope this kick would do exactly that!

Ahaha, you're making me feel such wonderful hope!

>kicking him into outer space

I think you need a volcano for that

Bully-kun?

I'm afraid he doesn't really care about leaving his descendance, neither about his testicles. Oh well.

Yes?

Caught up for today.

>kyoko gives theory munakata is traitor
>dies
>those forbidden action reveals
The fact that Monaca's robot could/did take a look at the bracelets while they were being slipped on makes sense, but especially considering Chisa, that would mean the traitor HAS to know Miaya is a fake and that there is someone that can reveal them at any time and send off the lynch mob.
Whether or not the fake Munakata theory is true, it makes very little sense that he wouldn't strike out Miaya as soon as he could.

I was wondering what happened, since you didn't showed up.

See you at the taima
Well, perhaps Monaca is the mastermind after all?

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Just for SakakuraxMunakata shipping.

VA
P
OR
IZ
ED

What the fuck are you people watching...

I bet its gonna be in the next chapter(s)

A nigga shows that you don't need d4c to travel thru dimentions

I am going to work, I just wanted to know half button presses.

Happy work, i will pester alt dimention you.

Bump

At least bump with content.

Is the episode going to be streamed?

Aready done, we're on the credits.

Well, fuck

>tfw you're right

Shit happens

>Mikanfags

For future reverence, note your local time. Mirai episodes are an hour before then on Mondays, and Zetsubou episodes are half an hour before then on Thursdays.

Welp, at least Chiaki didn't stained Izuru's hair with her blood. Looking for the intense hair-brushing action in the next episode!

I'll be streaming subs in 20 minutes for those who are leaving and didn't know that!

I cant watch webm
Did she die?

No.

I hate to say it but the way things are going now in Despair it looks like the arc is going to be a major disappointment.

Yep

>going to
It's been a major disappointment for some time now.

No.

And Mukuro lobotomizing Chisa is unexpected. As a Mukurobro, it hurts.

True, but I still had hope they would pull something else from their top hat but now with only two episodes left, that hope is gone.

Jesus Christ.

Wew.

FUCK THIS SHIT

>funi delivering quality service as always

I'm not American, so how many hours from now is this?

8 hours

>TELLING US AT THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
time to go play ace attorney 6 I guess

Thanks. So it's 2 AM for me then.

>Despair episodes are always the ones getting delayed
Like pottery.

>Chisaboys

Well fansubbers could also get it out before then so don't lose hope!

It's a shame Chisa is neurotypical. If she was autistic, she could have no-selled the Despair Video like how Thouser no-selled Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken techniques.

>Funimation delayed again
Is it time to wait for [Hope] once more?

This weeks POLLS are out later than usual but please VOTE on BOTH I appreciate everysingle vote and I will love you forever if you do! You can vote as many people as you want, As many times as you want!
Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more_1

Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls_1

Is the RAW worth watching or it is better to just wait for the subs?

If you can't wait for subs then yeah it's fine to watch RAW but if you can wait then go ahead. It's all about if your patient or not.

Due to issues we had during stream and that subs are delayed we are going to play the raws again in 15 minutes.

It is fine, don't worry over it, it was probably the server issues.

Thanks for the stream.

Link?

taima.tv/r/drg

If you just want to watch alone:
dailymotion.com/video/x4sirej

Son of a bitch, of course it's delayed.

>Episode delayed again
Fucking hell
At least I'll have time to play ace attorney once that hits the eshop today

Can anyone touch Izuru Kamukura? Well it looks like he allows some touching!

Yep. Ready for a long 6 hours or so?

>you will never strap Chihiro to an operating table, gently assuring her it'll give him true despair as you take your needles to her skull
>you will never gently destroy 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip her daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into her mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over her body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>she'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake her up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in her slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

I shall endure.

Jesus christ, how horrifying.

Dude

Don't blame me, i just copied it from /a/

Just replace Komaeda with Chihiro

Why does it alternate between she/her/him/ and his? Why can't the writer choose to stick to one?.

Because this isn't your ordinary Chihiro. It's a Quantum Chihiro, who is both male and female until it's observed.

Dissociative Identity Disorder?
Identity crisis?
A shit writer?

Oh, that explains a lot.

I was wondering about that myself, actually. Super frustrating to read.