You posted.

Buuuuurn

got emmm

Ok summer friend :)

i like kawasaki

Fuck this

it likes u 2

>this buttfrustrated

In response to the faggot in the last thread that asked if I was fat because I had trouble with highway speeds on my 250,

No, I am 205 @ 5'7 which is underweight by most alpha male standards. I can hit about 90mph but it isn't fun to cruise at 13k RPM with my wrist cranked and wind blowing the bike around like a piece of toilet paper

that's pretty short and fat bro

>how can anyone watch these motovlog faggots without getting cancer?
bakerXderek is the only one I've gotten into and probably only ever will be. similar personalities and the shenanigans/stories he shares are great when you're stoned and killing time.
>in response to the guy praising the 250 life from last thread
i will admit man i fucking enjoy it. revving that ass up to 13k when i want to make some noise/annoy people and go fast is joyful. i get to hear and feel my bike's motor put out all it can which i never would with a bigger bike, since i live in phoenix.
>those feels when you pass a much larger displacement bike cuz the rider is riding like a cuck, scared to open his up
i understand not having a good feel for your bike yet. hell ive only been riding for a couple years now, im far from good. but it tickles my loins when i blow past people on way bigger bikes go slow.....the way you can tell they are uneasy with their scrunched up body posture, and everything from the helmet to the boots is neon green high viz gear
>still want a bigger bike tho
because yolo

>file name.

i feel like you are one of those people that everyone cant stand outside of small doses.

reminder that honda a shit

i didnt really like the H2 untill now.

The only motovlogger I watch now is suburban delinquent

I started out watching snowcat and walterrific but their content simply doesn't compare to the batshit crazy driving Suburban D does. Don't know how he hasn't died yet

i named it boop.webm then someone last thread,maybe 2 threads ago said >haha ktm

vroomvroomdana and adventure oz (along with his other 2 channels)
>enduro lyfe

Same guy from last thread. I ride a 300.

The most spaghetti moment I've seen from someone on a larger displacement bike was from a brand new Panigale 899. Like paper plate new. Dude was wearing the fratboy uniform of a pastel polo shirt, khaki shorts, and boat shoes, wearing an Arai with a tinted visor. Must have weighed 140 pounds in the rain.

I pull up on my 250, give him the nod and thumbs up at the bike. He takes his hand off the clutch, I presume to thumbs up back, and stalls the bike. I pretended not to notice, because we've all done that at least once.

Then the light turned green and he stalled it again. Meanwhile I'm tapdancing up into 3rd gear because 300.

she sexi

>stop at a redlight on my shit bike
>some dude on a buell stops next to me
>ask what kind of bike it is
>light turns green
>buel bro stalls
>take of before i release a chuckle since as you said we've all done it
>he takes of in easilly going 90 on a 45
>keked internally
>ride safe buell bro

Which 300?

What's up with that tire

rain slicks

ribbed for ur mum

They look neat

CBR300R. I quite like it.

good looking baiku m8

cute

>ripped fairing off bike today, fuck yeah naked life
>old gauges no longer mount to baik
>contemplating purchasing trail tech vapor

But I'm not sure if I'll be able to get an RPM readout with it. How does that work? My bike has three wires that were attached to my gauge cluster for the tach, but I'm not sure how exactly they work. Can anybody shed some light on this and tell me whether or not a vapor would do the trick. I know next to nothing about wiring or how gauges get a readout on RPMs

pic related: my shitbike and myshitfriend

didnt know bout suburban D. any video that jumps out at you that i should watch first?
hahahah great story. maybe he wishin he started on a different bike :P
>external kek
that reminds me of the time i rode my bike home after buying it off craigslist
>25 or so mile ride
>bright yellow banana ninja
>feel like im getting used to it really quickly
>stall 4 times at green lights from intersections
>hit the rear brake so hard (i got cut off) that my rear end slid around like a snake scaring the shit out of me
>right hand was numb almost the entire way cuz i was grabbing onto the end of the throttle tube
>accidentally honk my horn and get mean mugged by some tweeker all because i was testing my blinker/high beams switches
>give him the finger and jump in front of him
>progressively slow down to about 35 mph till he honks and tries to pass
>as he is passing me i stare at him with my visor up smiling
>yellow "fuck tweekers" and get the pleasure of seeing him get mad and watch his big black pupils dart around as he talks too fast for me to understand
we should share more stories of people failing on their bikes
bonus points if they are trying to show off/act cool cuz they think their bike is better

surely you can find a wiring diagram for ur shitbike bro. i used to be a technician. i dont know specifics for ur bike but i can tell u that one wire is 12volts going in, another (usually black) is going to be your ground, and the third is going to go to your points/ignition wire.

Is there any way I can start out on a Harley Street 500? Are there any bikes similar to it?

this one below is decent...but they are all worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJz9NryZM7Q

its 500cc? should be fine to start on.

welcome back everyone!

>survived the BLM protest tonight

How was your day dbt?

terrible

i changed the oil in my 4x4 and then couldn't ride because the portugese ruined everything

Yeah but it looks kind of heavy. Though Harley Davidson offers a training course but I don't really want to be associated with a bunch of mid life crisis fat dudes that think they're the shit because they ride a Harley. Eh, whatever.

oh shit man. thanks
my bad i just realized i didnt really answer your question. the 3 wires work like this. one of them supplies power that comes from your charging system circuit (stator). the other completes the circuit (ground). and finally the last one takes a reading of your RPM from how often your spark plug or ignition is firing, hence you increase throttle your engine fires more, takes a riding and shows you your RPMs.

>205 @ 5'7

You're fat m8, fucking accept it.

>Portuguese ruined everything

What happened!?!

>riding bike home after buying it on CL
I did something similar.

Bought mine at the dealership where they held the MSF course. Bought the bike without test riding it, never having ridden a motorcycle on the street. All I had was a helmet and a pair of gloves that I bought at a gas station. The exit to the dealership was a left turn onto a 45 mph street. I shit out my soul on that ride.

>coming up on green light
>already terrified
>please don't
>please don't do this to me
>light turns yellow
>what the fuck are brakes
>how do I throttle
>try to keep cool, stop as fast as I'm comfortable with because I have no idea when the front will lock and launch me into traffic
>remember cute MSF instructor telling me "remember, if you have to stop quickly, it's not hard, just both hands, both feet and you'll be ok"
>bike ends up in the rightmost lane of intersecting road
>spaghetti
>holy fucking adrenaline
And that was the moment I became fully addicted to motorcycles.

Thats underweight?
Here i was thinking im underweight being 119 pounds at 5'9.

It's not, he's fat.

Lol. So you don't work out I'll take it?

I'm 5 10 and 240 with a 32 inch waist. Step ya gains up bro

>BLM protest
My town had one of those a few nights ago.

Also:
>"Dad, I need a ride to the Honda dealership."
>"Wh--wait... You didn't."

according to my doctors apointment a month ago, you are underweight.

im 6ft-1" tall and i weigh 189lbs. And thats barely within the "normal" non obese category for my height and weight. 3 more lbs and id be obese. so i basically am. id say with your stats you are skinny af! eat some mcdonalds.

>I'm 5 10 and 240 with a 32 inch waist
Must be nice not having all the fat go to your belly.
I'm 5 9 and 180 with a 36in waist.

niggers need to be deported from the metro. i'm sick of them.

Thank you user, I appreciate the info. I >bought a haynes manual so I've got wiring diagrams for sure, so I can probably figure it out with some doing. Do you know if something generic like a trail tech vapor uses the same method of determining engine speed or what route I should take with gauges? It's a '95 Seca II so maybe any gauge off of a 4 cylinder yamaha from the mid 90s would do the trick probably

uleh i could eat pure pig lard and not gain weight, im about 25-30kg under weight, i just cant put it on.

Lately ive been living off the dirty bird, steak and fish and chips.

:) be jelly bruh. Must suck being a non active lazy fat fuck

nice numerals

LOL that's badass man! >:) i remember when i became a full fledged addict. i ignored the ninja 250 memes and went riding around my neighborhood just for practice sake. got to the point where i was comfortable leaning really far into turns (theres a nice, big 6 mile continuous circle of a street near me). felt like i was practicing for a race. i took a tight turn going 40mph and leaned so far my mind was yelling at me to STOP! HIT THE BRAKES YOUR GOING TOO FAST YOUR GONNA CRASH! my heart raced, chest started beating hard. but i ignored those messages and pulled through the entire turn like that.
best part? i zipped by 3 guys on cruisers waiting for me to pass at a stop sign and they all observed some nerdy newb playing MotoGP on his ninja.
when i got home that night i fucking knew i was in it for life. i dont think ill ever even own a car again until i get married and start a family.

They're retarted. Its whatever, I stayed at home with my cat, grill, and guns.

And got nothing to do but wake up, rideride more, but more guns

The effects of an office job.

Ill defend ya here, the healthiest i have ever been was when i weighed about 90kg, was fat as fuck but i could run for 5 kilometers.
couldnt do that now to save my life and im hungry skeletor.

>too lazy to exercise
>used to work landscaping and be swoll
>get an office job in auto financing and sit in a chair all day
>weight just starts piling on

fuck man

webm almost on topic

they are all pretty much going to work the same way, i bet if you took a peek at the little guide that came with your aftermarket parts and a google/youtube search about your bike or something identical in design, you'll understand it quickly.

what really taught me how to understand and troubleshoot electrical was making the poor choice of buying a 1976 honda motorcycle as my daily/only a few years ago. electrical problems CONSTANTLY, shit like turning on the headlight killing the engine, really annoying shit. but i thank that little turd for what it taught me.

P.S. - dont ever buy a bike more than 15 years old if you plan to daily ride it. its going to be a piece of shit and break on you often. dont fool yourself. (not directed at you, just DBT anons in general)

they won at soccer and flooded the streets

Hey how's it going Daily Rossi Thread, I peaked in the barn today and saw my old dirt bike for the first time in 6 years.

This is the street that's right by my condo. If you manage to catch all the green lights and run it in the middle of the night when there's nobody around, it's so much fun.

Learning to ignore the "holy fuck I'm about to die" mental response has done some pretty great things for me lately, outside of riding.

>alex w. spence talanted/gifted academy

wew

>someone on a normal bike rides responsibly
>pass them on your 250
>post about it online about how nobody needs more than 40hp because you pass leaderbikes erryday

>just bought my first bike
>told my parents
>yelled at me for a minute telling me it's dangerous and to return it
>told them I bought it already and showed them all my riding gear
>then they just started talking about how it saves gas and the insurance is cheap
>they just accept it and forget about it a minute later
I was honestly expecting them to kick me out or something.

nice that looks fucking fun. heres the circular road i posted about.

peeked

bruh im so fast not even an r1 can catch me.
its not that i think im faster than those bikes...its just that much more often than not i find myself riding faster than they ride their bikes in general. give them 3 seconds and they could smoke me in 1st gear, sure. but sadly they just dont seem to go balls out.

>I am 205 @ 5'7 which is underweight by most alpha male standards
Lol no, I am 150lbs and 5'7" and I have a decent amount of muscle and about 20% bf.
You're just a fatass, don't sugarcoat it. Also, thanks for the tip on the 250 on Highways.

If you enjoy bakerXderek you'll definitely enjoy Arson Rides. Guys grew up together and he's in a ton of bXd's videos

>told Bro I was probably going to sell the EXC to fund an XB12
>"the last thing you need is a crotch rocket"

Here's a 70-something mile loop me I found riding with some oldfags on literbikes
>Show up with new tires
>Leave with no chicken strips
>Link
drive.google.com/open?id=1-2pk1DEALdscft-qh_cBDPqNmAQ&usp=sharing

Last time I rode it some kid on a Ninja 1000 flew straight off pic related on the lower end and into the brush
>Only thing that broke on it was the windscreen
>tfw we're sitting here while the kid recovers trying to move his bike into neutral and push it aside
>tfw reversed shifter
It was pretty funny after we were sure everyone was okay. Dude even pulled a few standup willies on the way back to the gas station.

The people that hate on 250's can't ride for shit anyway.

They have their place in the motorcycle universe, as does just about every other bike.

hah! that sounds like a hell of a day. wish i had a group to mob with around here. still know/ride with the ninja guy that crashed? i wonder how hes improved and if he still rides the same bike.
Mah nigga.

yeah the bro with the skull decals on his black helmet! :P idk why but ive never checked his out yet. for shame. time to grab a bowl and kicks it. i already know the motherfucker anyway.

>still know/ride with the ninja guy that crashed? i wonder how hes improved and if he still rides the same bike.
He just showed up for the ride. He used to ride dirt bikes as a kid but panicked when he hit the bump going into that lefthander.

He's probably a bit more conscious about his limits now. He seemed a bit full of himself. I honestly barely knew anyone there though. We all just show up and hit the turns. We don't even really break any speed limits.

going to buy a crf250 because its the cheapest bike I can find and to trigger OP

/blogshit

>He used to ride dirt bikes as a kid
These are the kind of people that are overconfident and get into the worst accidents.

Somewhat.
>Tfw used to ride dirt bikes and pocket bikes as a kid
>Been riding since I was like 4
>Have multiple scars amongst other things from crashing, getting road rash, busting open shit, etc
>Know exactly where the limits on bikes are now that I've fucked myself up enough finding them the hard way
Depends on what kind of riding you did. People who only ride motocross act like street bikes are anywhere near the same when going fast and forget that it's a different animal. You kinda need to experience both before you're good at them.

Dirt bikes only help you learn how to deal with the bike sliding underneath you.

How we doin this evening guys?

>tfw getting lost innawoods with glorious trails
feels good

I bought me a rollerbed so I can take hella fast naps with my motorcycle

More pics of Tiger.

that's a quadrifoglio Giulia right. didn't even think they were out yet

going gud. just been kicksin' it on deebeetee talking about riding, 250 memes, and routes we've done. just went out and filled up the gas tank cuz i have a big tuesday coming up
>tuesday only day off this week other than sunday
>have to go fetch medical records from old doctor's office
>11:30 apt to renew my medical marijuana card
>have to stop at Cyclegear for some new brake pads and fluid. change/flush brakes when i get home.
>probably masturbate before i go to bed.
btw i dont like the looks of your front brake cable. get a black routing sleeve for it or something, that plain steel color looks like shit.

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mcy/5675454816.html

Why do I want this, like I know it's a bad idea, but just look at it.

back pic

I got back on my bike for the first time in a more than a month, ankle is still jacked and taking my boot off hurt like a bitch. Guess I'll give it another week, don't want to aggravate it.
>have a week where I can't use my bike because I am transporting too much stuff
>go out of town for a week
>come back and fuck my ankle skating
>still hurts 3 weeks later
Fuck getting old sucks, I don't think I'd still be hurting 3 weeks later if I was still 16, but that was more than a decade ago.

if the parts are easy enough to find i say buy it nigguh! a 350cc 2smoke for only 700 bucks (before negotiations!!) makes me cum buckets.

I stopped taking photos of it recently, but I'll take a bunch during this snow season

i know those feels dude. im 26 and when i get banged up, or drink a grip or smoke wayyy too much, i feel it for days afterwards. lame shit.
>tfw you go to bed at 11 and wake up by atleast 8 even on your days off

post you're a riding jams
youtube.com/watch?v=YOHwp7Uw5sE

shit happens man, thats what beer is for though.
go hammer it all day then grab a case of beer for the evening and youll feel fine.

>plain steel
>cable
you mean the translucent tube the hydraulic line is routed in?
buy me one and ill put it on

reminder that honda a shit

It's a bad idea because good luck finding dirt trails anywhere near around here. You're going at least an hour southwest to find anything decent m8

Alpha a shit