Can i have a leukemic sitting on my hood and squirting ethanol in my blower without throwing a rod?

Can i have a leukemic sitting on my hood and squirting ethanol in my blower without throwing a rod?
How much ethanol is too much?
Can i expect my coolant temperature to spike?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion
partsworldperformance.com/ls3-376-525-v8-crate-engine-19301360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't have a blower

Putting more fuel in your blower does fucking nothing

0/4

yes i do
pic related

and you also dont have a blower on top of a blower that doesn't have a belt connected to the engine.

>you will never haul a tanker of gas with a fucking W123

>that doesn't have a belt connected to the engine.
what an fuck

I thought I read that all the cars in fury road ran on their own and had functional blowers and scoops

They do, he's just memeing.

why would you throw a rod?
why would your coolant temo spike?

I dunno that's why i'm asking.
I thought ethanol burns hotter than pure gasoline.

most that goes out the exhaust. ceramic coat your cylinder head and you'll be fine

Another stupid question, if ethanol provides less power than gasoline, what's the point of using it?
Can you burn more per volume than gasoline?

Really i'm trying to understand why they got surges whenever they spat ethanol into the superchargers.

>Can you burn more per volume than gasoline?
Do you mean more per volume of air? Yes.
However it wouldn't work like that in real life.
You'd need to adjust timing and boost etc.

No it would probably wreck your superchargers and you would maybe have an explosion if there was a mishap somewhere in the early intake

Ethanol can handle higher compression than most gasolines. It also puts much less heat into the engine.

Ethanol is pretty cool for a motorsports fuel.

It's implied in the movie that they were spitting a nitromethane mixture in the intake; which will boost hp because it's an oxygenated fuel.

There's another belt behind the bottom pulley IIRC that will connect it to the motor

>tfw you will never have a massive V8 powered mid-60s body with pasty white people throwing sticks from your trunk while your blower screams.
Life seriously isn't worth living anymore.

the truck did not.
but that's a car so....

>Both cars were fitted with Cleveland engines and shift-kitted automatic transmissions. The blower switch is identical to the original Interceptor, but its position was changed to the back of the shifter mechanism after some concerns about the safety from the stuntmen. Both cars have a set of stacked superchargers, which are non functional in reality as they are mounted above the air cleaners onto a frame that was bolted to the heads, but both are belt driven by the engine. The two superchargers are 6v71 & 6v53, essentially the same as the original Interceptor. The scott injector hat is decorated with a skull with metal teeth.

Oh well.
At least the cars actually run.

so the belts are connected to the engine as it can be clearly seen here.

the truck(s) DID run of course.

they just had a nun-functional dummy engine.

the Gigahorse DID have 2 working engines though.

Dat 240z ass.

somehow the actual cars in aussie land are scarier
youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8

Jesus Fucking Christ

The car is literally screaming lol

what exactly happens there? Do the breaks just get so hot they set fire to the tires?

Would DD/10

its brakes and no its heat from friction causing the rubber to ignite. Also love that it's always some grandma looking sedan with 1000+hp

I remember reading somethin crazy about how they needed to re shim the gears every single day after shooting on him

how can I get this in real life?

bet you could buy it with right connections and money.

or just build one yourself.

ok how can I build one

With the right connections and money

>2 cadillacs
>2 V8s
>hand-made gearbox
>tractor tires
>lots of pipes and steel

>Lots of money

You mean methanol?

Yes, you can buy a meth injection kit for like $300 and cool your shit, and if its direct injection, clean your valves.

So about $20k?

Each a 500 cubic inch with a functional supercharger. 600 hp a piece if I recall correctly.

What does that mean?

>tfw you will never drive an old V8 powered car, all shiny and chrome because you live in a europoor shithole

>europoor
>buy an american made car
>has a 4cyl italian diesel engine
JUST

$500 and an afternoon

I'm going to build a 68 pickup truck with a 300 inline six a Holley 4 barrel draw thru supercharger and exhaust headers
>WITNESS BROTHERS
>ALL SHINY AND CHROME

i live in europoor and have an old shiny v8. you can do that too

atomized molten rubber

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

Cross or flat?

Yes.

Don't care, it's cool.

Nice

Just perform an illegal V8 swap, Sven.

>ship over freedom LS crate
>jam in old E30 base model 3 Series

yiff in hell

please tell me ur trip got banned again

I'm not Cummy Paws bro

partsworldperformance.com/ls3-376-525-v8-crate-engine-19301360

>nearly £6.5k for a freedom-8
>only local choices are anemic range rover V8's that will explode when you turn the key, or buying an entire cadillac seville to extract the Northstar engine

Sorry Z, looks like you keep the 4pot

No but putting more, higher octane fuel in your engine gives you more compression and more power.

1uz and 3uz cars are plentiful, more economical and more powerful than contemporary American offerings in Britain, user.

>those trips

>Buy a G-body chevy (78-88) for $1-5K
>buy a pre-made donk lift kit online for $1k
>lift the back higher than the front
>Offroad wheels and tires
>cut hole in hood for big weiand blower
>single or dual 4bbl carbs
>fenderwell headers
>grind/sand most of the paint off
>Get witnessed

Mr Regular pls go