Why can't American cars (specifically the Mustang) drive in a straight line without crashing?

Why can't American cars (specifically the Mustang) drive in a straight line without crashing?

youtube.com/watch?v=hrMHg1rnme8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkb9IbN1gzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another example.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkb9IbN1gzk

>Europoor has never had to correct a car with a limited slip transmission and fucked up

God you really should be asking these questions

You put your right foot in
You put your right foot out
You put your left foot in
And you slide into a crowd

Don't need to open the video to know what happened
>driver tries to do a burnout for the first time
>stabs throttle
>ahh what have I done my car is making strange noises
>let off throttle
>uh oh I look like an idiot now
>stab throttle again
>panic correction attempt
>drive off side of road
This is what happens when people who have never had a tire break loose drive a powerful car, doesn't matter where the car was made.

europoor detected
we dont think of you
even when we make our cars, we dont think of you. we make our cars to go straight on our straight roads

What's the proper way to fix this?

t. Person who has never driven a car with more than 300 horses and done this

Stand on the gas. If you're nervous about it learn on the grass or a wet parking lot. As long as you keep giving it gas after the tires have broken loose your car isn't going to catch traction all of a sudden and shoot off in a random direction. This only happens when you hesitantly hit the throttle pedal like the retards in all these videos.

Damn that crashing car sounds nice.

Hey shit stain , how about you ask Paul Walker about his Porsche

he wasnt driving

I know his financial Advisor was. It just proves that any idiot can crash any car. But NOO mustang can't turn meme. idiot

People don't know how to handle a car when it loses traction. It just seems like American cars are more likely to crash because there's a lot more of them and, by extension, a lot more unskilled drivers crashing them and having it caught on video. People crash supercars in a similar fashion as well. There just isn't as much footage of it because there are fewer Ferraris or McLarens than Mustangs, Camaros, or Corvettes so it seems like it's less common.

His ((financial advisor))

Stand on the throttle, let of slowly when you're done. If you're going sideways, make sure you straighten out first.

Don't touch the brakes
Don't touch the clutch

because euro and japanese cars don't have enough power to get you into trouble

>Source: gravel skids and roundabout exits

>we make our cars to go straight on our straight roads
sentence not related?

nice, this cuck got triggered, thats a win right there OP

Because they were built to corner

Drivers not used to the hosspowah and tork

You seem upset

>that biker turning his head at the end
>i nearly got taken out by 4000lbs worth of american stupidity

>that many mustangs smashes on the same road

holy fuck the baby dick epidemic is real

what went wrong here and how can I avoid it?

Don't drive like an asshat. Respect the power that your car has. 1st car slick road and laid too much throttle in the corner. Vette lost traction after shifting and the driver panicked would be my guess.

>American cars
>European faggot driver
How many Muslims do you suck off per day?

I'm far from an expert, but when the mustang lost traction and started skidding, it looked like he panic and completely cut the throttle and over-corrected which threw his car into the other lane when it hooked. He shouldn't have been doing stupid shit on a wet road with a bunch of other cars nearby.

The corvette looked like he dumped the clutch too hard when he shifted which broke traction as if you were to clutch kick drift and obviously couldn't control it.

Have you prepared the bull before signing online?

>massive torque on an rwd car
>shitty driving license tests in murica
>automatic tranny

Why cant British/Euro cars turn? Even a model T could take that turn without flipping. How does it feel effectively be stuck in the 1930's technology wise?