Should I take my AE86 for a goodbye drive on a mountain tonight road before I sell it...

Should I take my AE86 for a goodbye drive on a mountain tonight road before I sell it? I'm fucked up from a 6 year relationship ending for shit reasons and the steering rack is wobbly.

of courshe

Why are you selling it?

Why didn't you swap the rack?

You will regret selling it
Keep it
Fix it later

You will regret not going for a drive, but you will regret more selling it.

Harden up, stop being a pussy. Keep the fucking car.

What does your recently ended relationship have to do with your car?

Keep the car, you'll regret selling it I guarantee it.

I sold my old Lexus because it reminded me too much of my ex who I dated for 7 years. I ended up regretting it a week later, and then totalled my new car hitting a deer ):

Oh god please don't sell it

Mountain driving with a wobbly steering rack? Are you trying to an hero?

OP STOP

>I'm fucked up from a 6 year relationship ending for shit reasons
Possibly
Don't do it OP. For your sake and (more importantly) for your car's sake.

>LHD

thats not an ae86

Fix up your steering and then touge with joy. The race is over, time to discover brand new spaces my friend.

This post gave me goosebumps.
Now i wanna drive

close enough, weeaboo.

It's not fair

>goodbye drive
>old toyobox
>before you kill yourself

DON'T SELL IT

dont sell the car op.
youll regret it. every car you drive in the future will never compare to the fun youll have driving an ae86

That's not a lot of money. Have you tried getting a job?

>i could literally buy an oldish corvette for around the same price as an ae86 junkheap

It hurts losing something very deer to you

Yeah friends, family credit cards for that ass old Bonobo. Start begging hobo, for that Bonobo

You should sell your car when you get a new girl: new car, new girl.

I suggest you get a GT86/FR-S/BRZ, that way you'll be disappointed by the fact that your new car will never live up to your old car just like how your new girl will never, ever, EVER live up to your old girl.

You should whore your mother for Toyota money.

Won't be able to afford insurance on it probably with a second car. Gotta move to a single apartment. I lived with my ex-fiancee for over 5 years, pooled finances.

Plan is to sell it to my Toyota mechanic friend and buy it back in 1-2 years. He intends to fix it up. I've been neglecting it, though nothing major has gone wrong except for me fucking up the timing.

I just put HFP suspension on my Civic and have been low-key trying to kill myself on desert roads during a long trip to visit my family, so yeah. Too bad the tires and suspension are so good. Would've an heroed with the OEM setup the minute I tried to take a turn at 60 mph. But like everything in life, I don't even have the diligence to properly kill myself.

I got the thing over an FRS that I worked out a quote on. Love the thing despite its drawbacks and age. But it is an indicator of my financial irresponsibility maybe. I bought it as a second car so my fiancee could use the Civic to drive, but ended up capitalizing on the Civic because the Corolla was too fucking annoying to commute in. Everything was fine. Everything was good. Next thing you know, I'm on fire.

Where do you live? I will trade my 240 for your 86 right now.

>I don't even have the diligence to properly kill myself.

Kek same problem

whyd you break up?

>$3000 of jdm and drift tax isn't much for car in a bad condition
kek

Grown apart I guess. Must have been on her mind for a while. Everything was fine last Tuesday. We shopped for wedding dresses, she just got her ring in, we watched the live MST3K show in theaters. Then Wednesday, I woke up late agitated that I had to take one car in to get suspension installed and was going to be late to work, and she took it badly. After driving back with her in the other car and dropping her off on campus, she texted that she wanted a "trial separation." Still clearly loves me but has some dumbass reasons for seeing how she does alone. Maybe she thinks she's too dependent on my company. Seems like that's part of a relationship to me. Don't fucking know exactly. Would be easier if she just found another guy, christ.

Anyway enough Veeky Forums relationships, I didn't die. 86 came alive on the mountain. Bouncing off the rev limiter, flying down the mountain, met some people with an SC400. Wish I took it for that drive earlier. Maybe I won't sell it. Felt like a revelation. I've only got this thing to love along with my cat.

>Maybe I won't sell it.
sleep on it for a bit at least, impulse decisions made in the aftermath of stuff like that are almost always ones you really regret.

DO NOT SELL IT MAN YOU WILL REGRET IT

just went through the same kind of breakup and did the stupid thing of just cutting her off completely which I regret.
I almost bought a shitbox to keep my mind off it kek, dont do rash shit right now brah

>Maybe I won't sell it. Felt like a revelation. I've only got this thing to love along with my cat.
If you sell it you will end up killing yourself. Don't even think about it.

>ends relationship
>wants to sell car
have fun with regret for the rest of your life.

>she texted that she wanted a "trial separation."
She wants to fuck some dudes without the consequences. It's over. Go out to a couple of stores, find a qt and axe her out on a date.
bruv, don't talk to her bro.

>women

Not even once.

>goodbye drive
those feels fuuuuuuuuck

I've probably fucked my life up good from making stupid rash decisions based just off emotion.

I considered selling my motorcycle during that whole phase. And in retrospection, i'd probably have killed myself if i did. I might die from riding, but i reckon its one hell of a better way to die than a noose around the neck.

Don't sell it.

Nah you need to find a hoe that isn't an actual cunt.
so 22+,

This fuck. I crashed my bike and i thought it was totaled. I was contemplating suicide at that point.

>women stop being cunts after 22
Hah

Hahahaha

i find most women to be utter horrific at any age.

i have a milf fetish so 30-40 is my sweet spot

if i wasnt a virgin and didnt want some used up slut with no kid my options are extremely limited.

kill me

By the time they're 22 they do this change and shit. They stop being complete cunts but they're still assholes. You're more likely to maintain a relationship if they're 22+.

>if i wasnt a virgin
just walk up to a bitch and be like
>ey yo
>got a mirror in yo pocket
>cuz i can see myself in those pants
>fonzie face

Who cares about an old Toyota shitbox lmao

>and have been low-key trying to kill myself on desert roads during a long trip to visit my family

This thread is pretty depressing

>dat kawaii rabbit

one of your options might be to sell your civic and use the money to fix up your 86

i imagine you'll want to kill yourself less once you've got the 86 of your dreams

>new car, new girl

fuck that noise. I own the first car I bought, and I'm keeping that motherfucker forever.

That's funny coming from some tard in an FF festiva shitbox lmao

N I G H T O F F I R E
I
G
H
T

O
F

F
I
R
E

My shitbox isn't hyped up like that shitbox lmao
>thinking I only own one car
>thinking I even drive that car anymore since I have RWD shit now
That's one thing this memecar has right at least.

Nobody gives a fuck about oldish Corvettes.

People give more of a fuck for oldish corvettes than they do for old corollas. Not to mention that corvette will be better than this shitbox could ever dream to be.

Bread on hood or you still drive that FF shitbox.

>thinking your opinion isn't irrelevant due to being a disgusting furry

Bread on hood of what?
miata volvo or toyota?

I don't know about you but my insurance is cheaper from multicar discount from having two vehicles instead of 1.

The difference between my shitbox and that shitbox is I'm actually aware that my car is shit, sadly these weaboos cannot see that their memecar is just that, a meme.

>a furfaggot
please kill yourself, not even memeing.
You don't deserve to be alive.

You supposed "rwd car" you furry faggot.

And no matter how many times you say it's shit, you will never own one.

the difference is normal people don't find animals sexually attractive, you do

absolute no reason for you not to kill yourself, sub-human, literal human waste, no one will ever like you, and everyone will treat you like the shit you are

have some anime to further trigger your aspergers

That's not the point. Shitbox or not, it's obvious that this car means a lot to him and selling it on an impulse decision would be a very bad idea that he will regret.

>And no matter how many times you say it's shit, you will never own one.
.... and?
The fuck kind of logic is this? lmfao

Wow look at this wall of mad lol didn't even read it
This post I can agree with.

>ur mad I ama subhuman furfag!!

lmao, furfaggot confirmed BTFO

>Mrcummy ITT

I hope you catch on fire while wearing your fursuit so that you, as a cancer, can be purged.

where's my nigga RR?

Carlos......

>2 FR and AWD
>no RR
>no MR

Where is that? Fugly palms everywhere like Florida but all I ever see on CL here is basically "no lowballers, I know what I have, asking $12k (doesn't start/run), CHASSIS ONLY, call or text any time me llamo julio ese"

>animeposter
Literally trash, the post
I'm not FF tho, I'm FF and FR-FR-FR

>says the furfag

lmao

Yeah whatever man

>>Literally trash, the post
>from a furfaggot.
please rub razorblades all over your eyeballs.

>no dad you don't understand, I enjoy fucking dogs!!

fucking furfaggots, when will they learn

Not until you post bread on hood, you autistic furry.

lmao look through my previous posts on rbt.asia, literally everything I post is pics of my different project cars.

>buys a literal piece of shit
>thinks he's a cool kid
Holy shit

Fuck you kid, 240s are cool.

>anonymous imageboard has trip system
>I think I'll use it all the time

I'm not looking you up anywhere, I already know you're a faggot

Well done furry-boy, you derailed another thread.

>240s are cool.
only on Veeky Forums.

I didn't even try desu except these weaboos are so obsessed over their 86 that it's a thread derailer if you try and say it's nothing special.

We're obsessed over you dying fagtron

>furry
>tripfag
>volvo

kek, literally scum

Miata and toyota pickup as well 2bh tho

>legit wishing death upon another human being
Wow ok you got some problems

>furfaggots
>human beings

lel

>Owns an autistic 240 yet shits on an 86.

The sour grapes lmao.

>>legit wishing death upon another human being
You want to fuck like an animal then you'll be treated like an animal.
If i had your dox i would beat you like a misbehaving dog, after all, that's all you want to be.

I own a lot of different cars bro, that's just one of them
so close to quads, damn, now your post is invalidated.

>If i had your dox

he posted his adress before, search it on 4plebs

All of them shit compared to OP's 86.

>beating a dog
Ethugging aside, kindly kill yourself

I know this autistic furryfag lives in Arizona, if someone can get an address, we will be good to go.

This lmao
>this is what weaboos ACTUALLY believe
Weabooism, fanboyism, it's a hell of a thing.
lol wait does this guy actually think I wanna have sex with animals?

>so close to quads
>
>hides behind memes

I'm not wasting my time flying across the country to beat a furfag. If he lived next to me tho

negative reinforcement is the only reinforcement.

>lol wait does this guy actually think I wanna have sex with animals?
When someone posts your obit i will piss on your grave.

You idiots are doing exactly what he wants you to do. Stop giving him (You)s.

If all furfags killed themselves it would literally solve all of the world's problems. This is a future i can fight for.