pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

Full release date: November 18 on PC and PS4.

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13twu1kRoGtfFvxIpqW2pqK86aqo0_gwOWpqY8DlEIEM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stalker butt

RRLLR
is what I use for Berserker

Healslut and all those other faggots should neck themselves. Prove me wrong.

Healslut should sit on my face

>not using parry
It gives you 44.44% more effective life compared to resistance, and all you have to do is parry before fighting a SC/FP.

Also one shots almost everything with the katana, and makes the hammer way more viable to handle trash. All in all, parry is way better. I had my doubts at first, but holy hell that thing is amazing.

god bless napalm best kf meme 2k16

do stabs/pushes count as light attacks?

Stalkers are for lewd.

>white girl mod
>that ugly HUD
>dirty texture and ugly skin colors
>AK47
Disgusting

2/10

frag rounds worth using?

You the guy who wanted to choose between High Impact Rounds and Extra Rounds? I hope you picked High Impact.

Which one, /v/?

I'd go with the armor

Right, but go left if you have a Level 20 support

Fuck no, the M79 already has a good radius and gimping your damage is a stupid thing to do

Tactical Movement simply because HAT will make your armor take more damage and go down faster, which means you'll have to spend more dosh repairing it
It's only good to spawn with and then change it after the 1st wave

No I didnt post this, but yeah I chose high impact

Berserker Skill Choices (Suicidal, 8/25 - 9/8)

48% - Dreandaught
52% - Skirmisher

3% - Vampire
97% - Butcher

61% - Resistance
39% - Parry

94% - Smash
6% - Massacre

42% - Berserker Rage
58% - Spartan

More data from the servers I run. Unique players has gone up from 300 to 500 in the past 2 weeks too. If anyone is interested I could dump this shit into a pastebin or spreadsheet.

Get the armor for first wave then change right away. Armor taking the full brunt of damage means you repair it much more often, and armor gets weaker the less it is (100%, 75%, 50%) so it'll go down pretty quick.
Also crouching + ads = Tactical Move Speed = No recoil while being sprint speed

>not using berzerker rage and becoming invincible

plebs

spawn as left, swap to right after spawn

Upload it.

>yfw I pick Vampire when I'm in no medic mode

personally i find skirm and zerk rage enough to make up for no medic

>nobody picks vampire
Am I retarded?

Post characters, Ill start

I'm glad you realized it user

I'm testing out hits to kill with either, and it's basically the same. Because it's offline I'm doing melee and explosive to FPs, so it might take one more offline, but it's all stuff like one extra vertical hard on bloats with Katana, or one sideways hard unloaded on Pulverizer.

classic briar for days

Absolutely awful aside from scully

hans nerf when

>Wilkes and Suit Fosty
>Awful
How does it feel to have taste that shit?

Asking the wrong guy there, buddy

>Talking shit about Classic Foster
Get the fuck out of here faggot. Leather Jacket Foster a shit.

never understood this meme why people like the suit

The Scully is the only shit one there, Classic Setup or bust. Fix your taste.

>Liking a good design is a meme
It fits him far better. Hes a day trader with a pompous, high opinion of himself and the outbreak hit while he was in the middle of work.
The design of the Leather Jacket itself in the KF2 version is ugly as fuck.

>unironically being a "classic"fag
So you like the same rehashed shit instead of newer stuff because "muh old characters?" and you're afraid to let go and try new stuff? I pity you that you were the ones who screamed because briar and masterson weren't the same generic voice you heard for several years. If you really think "SLAP ALL CAMO" is a good setup then unironically kill yourself.

who /perkedup/ here? finally made it brahs

>Sperging this badly over getting called out on your awful fucking taste
Theres a difference between clining to "muh classics" and preferring the better design. Which in the case of KF, a majority of the KF1 character designs are better than their KF2 counterparts.
I bet you like Rae faggot

>/perkedup/
Nope, you've got one more to go yet, for that.

>I bet you like Rae faggot
Yeah I like her cause she a lil thicc y'know?

I wasn't involving myself in the shitposting so far but I have Lt. Masterson all camo'ed up because I was going for a full on Operator aesthetic, as thats who I usually choose while playing Commando. Sorry if I didn't appeal to whatever the hell your preference is.

I don't wanna get any perk to 25. I'm scared I'll lose interest in playing as soon as I do.

I was listening to some pretty heavy metal going nuts and this happened

I like your skin :3

If it isn't broken don't fix it. Your mindset is why this game was in the garbage bin for so long.
You should probably stop using the word unironically just because you saw shitposters use it too because I fail to see how someone "ironically" kills themself you fuckwit.

which one am i meant to pick
also is there some list of /kf2/'s suggestions on perk picks ?

That lamp has been bugged for a while now
Also I never noticed the lightning hitting the mansion that's really cool

Save yourself the trouble and quit playing now, if you really think playing for the sake of playing won't be worth your while.

>knockdown and stumble
>not fucking useless

Siren butt

>finally decide to go back to HoE
>open server browser
>50% games are arena maps, cube and perk training
fucking cancer. wish there was a way to filter this shit

Skullcracker is useful if you failed to kill a big Zed and need to switch to your Deagles to finish it off or to reload
It takes a bunch of shots to knock down a SC/FP with K'eD now so it's not as useful

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13twu1kRoGtfFvxIpqW2pqK86aqo0_gwOWpqY8DlEIEM/

Statistics have been uploaded, enjoy

Skullcracker all the way.
Knockdowns are mostly only good for a laugh, especially since you can't do them to raging FPs anymore.

Thanks, me too.

thank you, i've been trying to get back into kf, and some of the new perk choices have made me really think unlike the old ones

Did some tests with breakable lights. The ceiling is filled with most of them but some are indestructable to make sure the whole place doesn't go pitch black.

still need to level my firebug/sharp/swat, they're all so fucking boring to play besides swat which i dont like anyways

Please stop making everything square angled and perfectly flat.

No!

>9% fallback/91% stumble bumble

Why? That switch speed is like other things like it where 50% means 50% gone as in double switch speed.

>48% High Impact Placebo Rounds for Demo
>SEVENTY-TWO PERCENT HEAVY ARMOR SUICIDE
>NINETY-TWO PERCENT STUMBLE BUMBLE ROUNDS FOR SWAT

Would you fags stop kicking me for just wanting to play the game, jesus christ i hate you people

yes i'm mad

details and finishing work like that is the last thing you do on a map.

>VS Survival
>no other server browser filters
>Games Found: 0

I wouldn't call the ground, ceilings, walls and generally all structures "details and finishing work".

>61% resistance
>91% fucking impact rounds for Comm
>56% Fortitude
>64% Concussive Rounds
>59% Bone Breaker
>85% fucking Line 'em Up
>88% Dead Eye
>72% Heavy Armor Training

No wonder most pubs are awful holy shit

I'm glad so many people are using Stumble-related skills! Stumble can be a life-saver in certain situations, and I'm glad to see the playerbase understand that, unlike the trolls on Veeky Forums.

Theres nothing wrong with resistance, bone breaker, line em up, or heavy armor training

>68% use Machine Gunner.

Why.

>Resistance
Parry is superior on top of giving you damage
>Bone Breaker
If you're a bodyshotting shitter sure
>Line em Up
Enjoy those awfully long reload times even with reload cancelling
>Heavy Armor Training
lol

Last time I played commando, if you shot while aiming down the sight and reloaded while the bullet was still in the air, it did no damage. Have they fixed this?

Resistance is shit, and is a hallmark of a player who has no idea what Parry actually does, how long it lasts, and how easy it is to activate. Additionally it's people who can't understand how the value of a percentage becomes exponential when it's something subtractive like damage reduction, and people that can't understand that constant damage reduction means nothing when your life is in danger for very short periods of time where you can intentionally activate Parry.

But for 99% of the playerbase Berserker is what they play because aiming is too difficult with a controller.

When are these recorded? End of each wave, or end of the game?

Whenever the squad is defeated or at the end of the game. It's the only time I can actually collect stats on them.

Probably explains why some are higher like bone breaker since it works on patty's weakspot arm if I remember right.

>85% take Line Em Up

im not buying it

what's your sample size? are you sure you haven't mixed them up?

in his defence, the unreal engine is a bitch about grounds, ceilings and walls

487 Players in total

Out of all those players, 253 of them played Gunslinger. Some of them weren't even level 15 yet, but beyond that 206 of them used Line 'Em Up

how do we make c4 great again

they should keep that btw

gives it a spookier feel

Replace it with pipebombs

>Fragmentation Rounds 1%
>Sonic Resistant Rounds 99%

POETRY

Remove the recent activation damage reduction.

i prefer resistance tbqh, if im kiting through a hall and a bloat and siren wombo combo me there's no way im gonna get a random parry off

posters keep saying firebug is bad but it's not true. he's not as powerful as before and microwave gun probably needs a buff, but flamethrower and napalm melts trash almost instantly. firebug can't really deal with big guys as well anymore, but he's now arguably the best trash mob cleaner.

>surrounded by 5 husks
>they start burning you with their signature BBQ flamethrower attack
>out of emps
>you managed to kill 4
>last one kills you
>if only you had that extra 20% static resistance

like you can talk all you want about how parrying shit is easy and that the numbers are higher, but hardly anybody is gonna be bothered to repeat that shit every 10 fucking seconds, especially when zerker is nothing but an m1 spam perk.

You don't refresh it the whole game. You see shit coming, and you activate it once, and maybe refresh it again.

>using WOW, I WAS PRESSING BUTTONS, NICE GAME, TRIPWIRE as an example when it's really just a Zerker being a fucking idiot walking into one of the few things that can kill you

That's my point, you tosser

If you happen to encounter a zed that isn't parryable, and you haven't got those resistances activated yet, you're fucked.

man i would expect some of these rates from normal servers, not suicidal
>combat doctor over speed boost
>fortitude over salvo
>line em up over speedloader

>32% use Tactitian

"Unparryable" attacks just mean the Zed won't stumble from the parry, you'll still get the bonus and damage reduction

You can walk away.

>getting cucked in the middle of a reload
>not enjoying those instant reloads and quick swap heals in zed time

also you're the fucking commando

if you aren't shooting something during zed time to extend it, you're a waste of space

>implying it's not a gorillion times easier to extend zed time with machine gunner

actually you should make them all destructable for the spoopyness
if you think about it would be challenging and interesting if the lights go out
you would be only able to see whats in front of you and not whats to your right or left