/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access from DS mode accomplished, still working out how to load roms. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Vitamin release slated for later this week, if The FloW feels like it :^) bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamintwitter.com/TheFlow0
-HENkaku release 5 is out, along with VitaShell 0.91.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game Decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Rwl2yZ7b!nzVfEgeJTBYQbP4-rLFrdJnn86Tudwvy7nKE5_B9dVA
twitter.com/theflow0/status/773944221187313665
pastebin.com/XrzECyrd
vitahub.nielsoet.nl/
pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/search?sort=new&restrict_sr=on&q=flair:Good+Dump
vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit#gid=0
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=vita
bbs.duowan.com/forum-2650-1.html
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2650&filter=typeid&typeid=8512
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=1155&filter=typeid&typeid=8321&orderby=dateline
youtube.com/watch?v=a9_dB82DmHU
youtube.com/watch?v=vW7TzE9LnBQ
twitter.com/AluProductions/status/773868332885901312
twitter.com/theflow0/status/773956015956066304
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#black-screen-on-sysnand-boot-after-installing-arm9loaderhax
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/NAND-Size
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should kill yourself, /hbg/

>LCDfags

daisuki, akarin

First for flow's a faggot

>run content manager
>need to update in order to use it
>install QCMA
>vita wont recognize PC anymore
>try to re register PC again
>error (c0-14811-5)

What do?

I just want to back up my games.

The previous Uncensor for Sinovi Versus had some infinite loading issues on certain missions due to different compression in the cpk files, this should fix those and also adds nipples to several other images like pic related on character select screens.
mega.nz/#!Rwl2yZ7b!nzVfEgeJTBYQbP4-rLFrdJnn86Tudwvy7nKE5_B9dVA

>"lol there's barely any difference, I LIKE THE 2K BETTER ANYWAY"

t. 2k apologists desperately trying to justify their purchase

where the fuck is AA6

Why does the 3ds have no games outaide of 1st party (nintendo) ones? Even if a fair amount of the vitas libraryis ports it at least has a heap of fresh weeb games and vns

Last thread:

Kill yourself?

But that's just wrong though. The 3DS's best titles are all 3rd party.

We got the best update ever!

twitter.com/theflow0/status/773944221187313665

Here's the noob guide.

Reminder that you don't need double the space to install vpks, read the guide on how to install large games on 4gb meme cards.

Here's a pastebin with all of the useful and relevant links, it also contains probably all of the vita backups lists: pastebin.com/XrzECyrd

In case you're too lazy to read the pastebin, here's all of the backup sites:

vitahub.nielsoet.nl/
pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/search?sort=new&restrict_sr=on&q=flair:Good+Dump
vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit#gid=0
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=vita
bbs.duowan.com/forum-2650-1.html
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2650&filter=typeid&typeid=8512
bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=1155&filter=typeid&typeid=8321&orderby=dateline

Good treasure hunting!

>piss

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_dB82DmHU

If you enjoy censorship.

Is this the game with the patch on it?

lmao what the fuck did you do to your slim?
my screen looks nothing like that, senpai

Here's the 500mb games for 4gb cards recommendation chart. I'm working on the lewd games chart now.

So why cant themes be installed via the 3dses theme manager? Why do we need chmm?

Muh dick

You can't honestly believe the 2k looks better.

>Yeah, the yellowish tint is only noticeable from certain angles. Moreover, you are more likely not to notice it when you don't have an OLED system to compare with.
Oh, so the retards complaining about piss screen are all sitting at some retarded angle whilst playing.
Okay, I guess you win, if you're hellbent on playing your vita like a fucking monkey.

Turn off console then turn it on, I had the same thing happen to me.

Diva F 2nd mirror up yet?

IOSU WHEN ?

I want to lock that faggot on a rapefugee camp.

>2k screen is so bad that it even butchers the quality

Of course not. I'm posting because 2k cucks actually say stupid shit like "the difference between the two screens is barely noticeable" when they're worlds apart.

>adds nipples
You ruined it.

That's alright then, keep up the good work.

>that last retweet

flow iIsa obviously looking for attention and just for everyone to say they love it. Ice cube btfo

>do you like it? You can only say yes!

got diva f 2nd working after hex editing and shit
thanks friends

can anyone tell me what the hell im supposed to do when theres a yellow scratch star with a W on it?

Whats the rubber band for

I love it when vibrant blue skies/water turn to a muddy piss color in all honestly.

mein dicht

Does this work with the USA version? What folder does it go in?

motion shot, i would assume

so the character and the camera move while he takes the picture

>transfer screenshot to PC
>put yellow filter
>transfer back to vita
>"LOL guys enjoy your better battery, free memory , better buttons handheld!"

This reminds me of a guy on AVForums complaining about his calibrated TV being all yellowed out, and someone telling him that he just wasn't used to seeing how the white color really is.

Reposting from the last thread in search of help:

Really hoping someone on the homebrew general can help me out here. I'm going through the guide for installing arm9loaderhax and while going through the steps on the wiki I've got Luma3ds and hourglass9 to load, configured settings for Luma3ds and gone through the sysNAND restore. After that I've gone to the SD card and deleted 00000098 from the nintendo 3ds folder but after this point the 3ds just boots to a black screen. I've followed every step on the troubleshooting guide but none of them seem to resolve the problem. I started on 7.01 on an original 3ds and pic related is what the SD card's root looks like. Can anyone please give me a hand with this?

Yes
It might, this is actually just the EU version, you can remove media.cpk from it and put it in ux0:app/TITLEID/cpk/ of the US version and it might work, but there might be differences not taken into account that break things, that's likely what caused the audio issue I was having when I was testing the initial version

Latest encTitlekeys that contains AA6, including US version that just got added to 3ds.titlekeys. Scan it in freeShop settings and reboot it. After you install, you can switch back to the downloadenc one.

Don't bother with the eur DLC, it doesn't work. Get from eShop if you care.

ahhh, another golden shower enthusiast. hello there user

Bondage fetish

Ah, so I'm better off just deleting the USA version I had? Oh well, for the sake of lewds I will. Thank you!

>it's the same TN cucks apologist arguments all over again

My fucking sides.

Project Diva F 2nd mirror when?

Fucking scratched my 3DS seriously done with living

>You will never be in denial so much that you convince yourself that every single shot showing both side by side has the LCD with a constant piss filter that never goes away

Pic related, from the video I'm linking. It's still there.
It's on every other video comparing them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=vW7TzE9LnBQ

>Shinovi Versus with nude mod
So is this mod actually good is it just badly drawn tits? Does this dump include update?
Screen mod for vita and 3DS when, especially the 3DS.

>tfw lurking because of Henkaku
No source in sight and the other fag is keeping the vitamins. Waiting sure is suffering.

I have a counter argument: oval buttons.

the 1K looks horrendous. I have no idea who greenlit that design because, frankly, it's a piece of shit. I'd feel disgust every time I wanted to play something had I picked a 1K over the slim.

it's so bad actually, that I'm willing to sacrifice the OLED screen for it. and while we're at it: burn in. burn in is inevitable and slowly kills the panel. the effects won't be seen for years, yes, but it's bound to happen.

the 1K screen is better but you'd have to be a fool not to notice the 2K qualities.

if it's dumped, you can get your savedata from it using rincheat and put it in the EU version twitter.com/AluProductions/status/773868332885901312

>Ys VIII is apparently 6GB
What the fuck?

Jesus Christ user its just a screen

Time to bomb this nigger

is there any reason to use the new 3ds downgrade/cfw guide when i already have a working one?

>oval buttons

Not a problem unless you have fat fingers.

Did you enhace the actual 3D models' nipples?

>To be honest I haven't worked on Vitamin for the whole week. ;)

What did he mean by this?

Delayed for Christmas Eve.

I installed Luma on my 3DS over Labor Day, even with storms in the area whole process took about 2-1/2 hours start to finish. If I can do it, so can you.

Oval buttons are a minor inconvenience at most.
Would I prefer the bigger buttons from the Vita 2k? Sure. Would I accept a massive downgrade in screen quality for such a minor issue? Top kek, no fucking way.

Based fl0w trolling the whiny bitches

Nope.

The dude has a life so what let him take his time

No, I just ported the Nipples Exist and the uncensor v3 mods from the PC, apart from the thing in the store because the tool wouldn't compress 80 dds files into a gxt for me

Shut up user. let the man prove his point

Go back to suck his dick and donate money

I sure hope you're being ironic.

How can one man be such a scumbag?

>massive downgrade

What did he mean by this?

Just read all the replies sucking his dick.

some user had the same problem a while back. he was on 7.2 I think. I guided him through all the possible fuck ups and we couldn't pinpoint the cause.

try all the troubleshooting steps here github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#black-screen-on-sysnand-boot-after-installing-arm9loaderhax and also check your nand backup here github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/NAND-Size

make sure it's a good backup. if nothing works you're gonna have to try step 9 of the troubleshooting guide or ask Plailect directly.

For what purpose?

Do you dumbfuck genuinely believe you are going to convince someone with a 2k to go "OH HOWDY DO, MY DEVICE SURE IS SHIT, I SHOULD DEFINITELY GO DROP 100$ ON ANOTHER ONE WITH A SLIGHTLY BETTER SCREEN BUT WORSE LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE!"?

Even if they do, for what purpose? How does that benefit you?

Why do you children care so much? Jesus christ.

he has such a life that he spent time on vitashell instead :^)

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

it's not just the oval buttons. the oval buttons are the cherry on top.

the 1K as a whole looks terrible. whoever designed that piece of shit better be fired.

Who knows, I guess I meant this.

so I'm guessing it's 1.2 never ever then, and just an endless amount of worthless vitashell updates and dick sucking?

I'm glad that the only game I really want that doesn't work yet is God Eater, since I have like 3 or 4 longass games to play plus Toukiden to satisfying my hunting needs for now.

The 1k looks far better from an aesthetic point of view though.
The 2k looks like a cheap plastic toy. See

Once you go through the plailect guide, it's officially safe to update to the latest firmware, yes? I've been on 10.2 rxtools for a long time now, it would be nice to get online functionality back.

counter point: i don't fucking care

my vita plays video games
that's all i care about

>Let's add a completely useless function instead of releasing what everyone's waiting for!

Im guessing 2 weeks for 1.2/2.0

Only when the fellating stops and the donations dry up will we see 1.2.

Is there a way to preserve your OLED screen other than not using it? I know it probably won't be fucked up for about 2 years or more but you know, OCD and stuffs.

The US version is not showing up with this qrcode

Who are the dicksuckers anyway? Redditors? Neogaffers? /hbg/fags?

>completely useless function
so you don't want to update your games? I think this will improve DLC install via vpk too

>aesthetic

only if we're talking A E S T H E T I C/vaporwave. it's 2016, no one uses oval shapes anymore. plus the silver completely clashes with everything else. oh, and that curvature at the bottom is completely obnoxious.

and every revision looks like a plastic toy, this isn't exclusive to the 2K. which is much more aesthetic pleasing.

>tfw tempted to tell Flow to just get it over with and open source Vitamin since he's being a lazy faggot

Does he honestly believe anyone gives a flying fuck about Vitashell? All we care about is piracy, not this homebrew bullshit.

So, while I wait for that faggot to release Vitamin 2.0, I planned to buy this nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

Is that store legit? How do I make it work on a9hl Luma3DS?

Do it fag. I'm tempted into making a new account just for that.