/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- CF console release will be in October 6th in Japan
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam
- Es and Mai are on-release DLC, Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after release
- US release of BBCF is set for November, preorder for CE up on Amazon now!
- No dub for western release. Decision has been made, let's not start shit
- Es and Mai will be playable at Tokyo Game Show, on September 15-18
- CF demo available in JP PSN (preorder required); does not include Es or Mai

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/T8UH1pMG (embed)
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZEmmBQyeM
youtube.com/watch?v=fdQlf1F_jy4
youtube.com/watch?v=eDS36LSCBuc
youtube.com/watch?v=2kHQL7WnOug
youtube.com/watch?v=hx8urt_yr10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for happy birthday Celica A Mercury!

best girl

pls respond

Izanami

I want more Murakumos.

You rock if you have any other sexy az post it.

I'm not even straight and I still find Azrael hot

HAKUMEN-SAMA!!!

Ditto

That doesn't really look like Celica. It looks like the girl from Non Non Biyori.

Looks more like Celica then her.

I tried to use my US card and it wouldn't let me. I couldn't read what the error was though.

I mean the proportions are similar to NNB. Celica would have more normal proportions since its not moeshit.

Posting more of the birthday girl!

I miss NNB one of the comfiest shows to relax to.

Feed me more intros please

Does the demo have VS CPU? Or is the only way to fight the CPU in Arcade/Training?

Its her birthday? I hope you find some nice birthday lewds on pixiv.

I want to see if they changed Izayoi vs Mu

Why does Izanami have seams on her body?

No lewds, almost no art on pixiv but a lot of cute stuff on twitter.
Lewds are pretty cute but I hadn't even considered people drawing them for her birthday so I'm not dissapointed.

What was it before? I honestly can't remember.

At least you got something i would be pretty bummed if there was no new fanart on my characters birthday.

Literally a doll body

It was a bunch of clashes, an in-place teleport dodging Mu's 6C, and then a fully charged SoD clashing with Izayoi's mid-slash special, with both of them then saying to come at eachother seriously.

Something about being modified by Relius I believe. We still don't know which Saya i

I found azraels nerf.
Almost all of his special intros are gone

Which matchup is it that has him kicking Arakune away from the screen?

This is very easy to masturbate to.

>/blaz/ now likes hibiki

ilu2

youtube.com/watch?v=6_ZEmmBQyeM

It's fine, no worries.

"Not happening!"

>It was a bunch of clashes, an in-place teleport dodging Mu's 6C, and then a fully charged SoD clashing with Izayoi's mid-slash special, with both of them then saying to come at eachother seriously.

It's different then, they're just standing around talking but I don't know Jap to know what they say. I can record it but I don't think this site takes sound webm yet.

fug

>"Not happening!"
Couldn't hurt to ask. But seriously thanks for these

Go to one of those sties that let you buy JP PSN Cards

Here's the next playable character for CF

are naoto and hibiki buddies i see a lot of fanart of them also what streamers play the cf demo?

Reminder Lying cunt Callum. Your mom made those pancakes when she asked you "what do you want for breakfast honey?" when visiting your basement in the morning, just like every day. I just verified it with her after she blew me (as usual).

i wanna fuk that loli

Holy cute

So far I've watched jyosua and LPT

youtube.com/watch?v=fdQlf1F_jy4

>are naoto and hibiki buddies
They never met

Can you do Relius astral on Naoto? I don't think I've ever seen it

Wow they were kissing?

Jiyuna plays CF, and some jap streamers. You can look around on nico, though expect shit quality.

HK store when?

No, it won't work. JP credit card, Paypal w/ JP credit card or bank account, or JP PSN card are your options.

I fucking love you

Can you play the US version of CPE online if you have JP PS+? I want to get that wallpaper.

I'm going to post gameplay, and you can't stop me.

no relation at all in canon as far as we know, they were introduced at the same time and their va's decided to be RIVALS on bururaji, which basically amounts to nothing

Just look at those arms

youtube.com/watch?v=eDS36LSCBuc

ilu 2 bby

Looks like Noel's mind is still frizzed, she doesn't seem to know who Ragna is.

Gameplay?

youtube.com/watch?v=2kHQL7WnOug

What a chubby little boy

Wow, that is... Not a lot of damage...

Wow, is there anybody who hasn't been treated to Terumi's mind rape by now? least now we know why Meifang is so crazy.

Gameplay!

I'd be totally fine with that.

Where are you finding these? The Dustloop thread doesn't seem to have the download link up.

Overhead gameplay

Holy shit that was underwhelming in comparison.

Maybe she'll have one with Es.

Wow I was expecting something more than that.

Tumblr, that place is good for a few things

They're preview images, also, those guards really were stupid enough to scrap with Jubei. Shiori appears

I guess I should post a link there.

>Almost 4k for a bnb
wew

was meant for sorry

can someone do amanes astral on naoto or post a screenshot if you have it please and thank you

Noel's damage output is ridiculously bad in this game. She's probably the worst character in the game, maybe tied with Kagura. ;_;

Mai should be thankful Jubei isn't a killer

Holy shit, Mai, what are you doing?!

Amane's Astral on Naoto makes me sad. Seeing him and Raquel so happily together feels so bad for Ragna and Rachel.

>loli Murakumo
Oh god, my heart.

The legacy weapon probably made her go berserk. Sort of like Yukianesa made Jin go crazy.

Her name is Epsilon 5 if you're wondering.

Yeah, it was a pretty disappointing one. Don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.

I think most were expecting him to do something with the arm, since he remarks about it in the Arcade Mode because of the stuff that happened in BE.

Or it's that Mai has some sort of connection to that Murakumo and that caused it.

>Noel: "Prepare yourself. I'll be taking you in!"
>Ragna: "Tch. I guess idiots are idiots no matter what."

This is "Fuzzy" say something nice

As I know nothing about her there's a chance, albeit small, that she isn't as trash as her source material!

Well what did she say in that panel? It seems like she trailed off then yelled for her spear

youtube.com/watch?v=hx8urt_yr10

Kajun talks a little with Jubei, but Mai seems completely out of it. She is starring at Jubei’s nox, and suddenly sound comes from the coffin and Mai graps her weapon and attacks Jubei.Kajun tries to stop Mai, but it doesn’t work. Jubei think that it’s the due to the spear that Mai is acting like this.

That's exactly what he wants so after that he just goes home.

Does the demo have a screenshot save feature? Try taking some screenshots of the win quotes if you get a chance.

This is too cute.

Reminds me of when Nirvana would randomly attack anybody with a nox in calamity trigger, i guess even a legacy weapon has it's risks, blazblue's world sucks, you can't do anything without risk to losing your mind or your soul or your body or anything.

why are they kissing

Ragna had a kid already?

I love how angry Amane sounds during his astral

The PS4 has a screenshot option so yes

Headbutting

It's a Japanese gangsta thing

He's not angry. He's being theatrical. He's a performer, after all.

All Legacy Weapons have a price to pay in order for someone to use it.

Naoto's 6B puts him in an aerial state on hit or block, and he can cancel into aerial specials or Distortion Drives.
The only purpose I can find for this is cancelling into into j.632146B, which is weaker than the grounded version, but can be comboed after.
Even rapid cancelling it, you don't have enough time to toss in a j.A afterwards, so it seems useless for mix-up purposes.

Fightstickfags post your sticks

Except Murakumo, apparently.