/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3151

Misha's Personal Body Pillow Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

static.webshopapp.com/shops/000264/files/000660432/chateau-blanc-assorted-belgian-chocolates-deluxe-1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7A5mmJ8O-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey...

what?

For the blonde Angel!
Thanks Pol-dood
I have no idea what pralines are hahaha

>dat gas cloud
wtf was she eating?

Nth for a happy Hana
I'd guess it's something you'd want your gf to eat
static.webshopapp.com/shops/000264/files/000660432/chateau-blanc-assorted-belgian-chocolates-deluxe-1.jpg

No sleeping!

i wasn't

Too much Belgian Chocolate, apparently.
I dunno man, my brain don't work da funnies often enough
That... Looks... Amazing. She's still working on the 5lbs Hershey bar, and I got her a giant novelty roll of toostie rolls today, but I am so book marking and saving that.

We joke around that I'm going to fatten her up.
We recently played truth or dare, and I asked if she's gained any weight since we met
She's gained 7lbs, and has just passed 140.
That was a very passionate night

Okay

>spoilers
Damn. Just a touch more of a work surface eh? Went into her butt?

I think it's a huge lack of respect to priorities your fetishes compared to her health, just saying
Plus slim girls are so cute ffs!

if i could have my gf give your gf all the weight she's gained since we got together...

Oh come on, it's barely ~3kg more, depending on how tall she is you might not even be able to notice it.

my gf has gained significantly more, which is why i said

Mhmm, she used to be super bony at 110 lbs, but when she started college she told me she gained the freshman 15 Read: 20 and has just kinda coasted along. She's extraordinary beautiful, and never wears makeup which blew me out of the water because I didn't even notice until she told me on our third date. I love the hell out of her.
See, I'd agree, but she's also way into it herself. She loves me grabbing her stomach and playing with it, and she's told me she loves eating the sweets I get for her.
We also go for walks and stuff to stay like moderately healthy, it's more of adding a bit of pudge on top ;)
See, the whole fat fats thing is total fantasy, like I could date a 250lbs woman, sure, but I also love to get out and do shit, go hiking and fishing and even like rock climbing, and want someone that can do that with me.
Real life, she's probably just gonna settle into a pudgy/chubby stage, but who knows, you know? I can't picture her getting bigger than something like 180, she's too... I dunno the exact word, but it's just not her lol.
How much has your gf gained?

Oh, I see, sorry, didn't read that properly.

A little bit of a wobbly bleey is fine, just don't go too far with it! How tall is she?

Every year, Visual Novel fans wonder why Japanese VNs aren't being taken more seriously by critics. I get it; just look at the blend of history and tradition in Clannad, Bug Bait, or Lucid 9 to glimpse the versatility and sophistication Visual Novels have to offer. Why then are Visual Novels not taken seriously?

And then the otaku shrug their shoulders and go back to conversations about who the best girl is, whose waifu is trash, and how irrational anyone must be to playing a VN as soon as female characters show some T&A.

Here’s a thought: maybe critics would be more enthusiastic if the face of Visual Novels weren’t pro-Gamergate, anti-Ghostbusters trolls. I wonder how many people who were once neutral towards Visual Novels have developed an instinctive aversion to it, associating Visual Novel girls with anonymous entitlement?

Here’s another thought: maybe that’s not unfair. Maybe becoming the visual of choice for misogynistic harassers is the unsurprising result of a fandom that has spent years normalizing the objectification of women!!!

Lol that's up to her, to be honest. We've talked about it, and I'm positive that she knows how much it gets me going, and if she wants to gain weight than I'm not one to stop her. You just gotta be healthy around it, make sure you eat good foods as well, go for walks, etc.
There are models for this junk who are actually in pretty alright health, considering they're like 400lbs.

We both noticed that she's so much more turned on for some reason after eating and being full, and this is her first relationship so we're figuring out a lot of the small stuff like skin sucking and body pinching hahaha

She's 5'4 - 5'5, sorry I got too into the describing hahahahaha

~5.4-5.5 is pretty damn fine with that weight! I'm sure you two are going to get it all figured out and put the limit here or there or whatever you will be comfortable with, but knowing her height I can say she could gain a touch more and still look rather well.

I just installed grindr! :3

Good job man, hope me meet someone soon.

Honestly, I think she'd look amazing at any weight :) I've told her, she could lose 60, or gain 100, and I'd still think she was beautiful. She has the prettiest green eyes haha
Sorry lol, I'm totally blogging. She does that to me though, I've got this giant dumb grin on my face just thinking about her

What is grindr? I've heard of it before, is it some sort of dating app, like tinder?

Me too. I really want to find love.

I installed Hornet as well.

It's tinder but for huge fags like myself.

Looks like you're really trying for it man, keep it up and I'm sure you'll find sooner than you could ever think.

Oh, I gotcha. Well good luck, you glorious homo!!

>I'd still think she was beautiful
That's a good approach!
>I'm totally blogging
Aren't we all?
>giant dumb grin on my face just thinking about her
That's fucking adorable

Lol she also does this thing where she meows if she doesn't know what to say or doesn't want to say something An example is when I got myself a lemonade and her a green tea, but she liked the lemonade better and when I asked which one she liked more she meowed. I ended up giving her the lemonade and taking the tea, against her half-hearted protest, and it's rubbed off on me... My work buddy gave me the weirdest look when I meow/groaned to myself about 20 minutes ago hahaha.
How's your love life? I heard the tale of the butt that got away hahaha

Some people have all the luck in the world...

That's even more adorable. Holy shit dude.

>How's your love life?
Well there's also a story of Me being single for over a year now because last year a girl that I was with for 5 years decided she doesn't know how she feels about me anymore, because I pointed out she's acting funny. After almost 2 weeks of "thinking" she decided to leave me. During these two weeks she went on a trip to a different city with "a girl friend" to visit "that girl friend's aunt", and then another trip after she left me. Couple months after that she moved to that city to live with a guy she met in our WoW guild.
Then near the end of 2015/early 2016 I tried dating an old schoolmate of mine, didn't work out.
And there was also this damn cute girl working in a fast food bar near my workplace that I stumbled upon when I started working there, but I got turned down when I asked for her phone number
Yep that sums it up.

That sounds pretty rough man, hope you can meet someone some time soon.

Well I shall be heading to bed because it's FUCKING LATE and I gotta get my ass up early so...

Nighty night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Tomorrow's friday!

Waiting on the good times now. Bob Ross said it like no one else.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep. And, that's a good thought to have.

Lol I feel like I'm bragging... Sorry, user. It took a long time to get here though, now I'm just doing my best not to swallow my own foot and fuck it all up.
Wow, that's really rough, bud. Good times will follow, though, of this I am sure. I also struggled for a very long time with a girl, which ended after five years, and I can assure you that some woman just wake up one day as of a switch has flipped and change their whole lives. Often, it doesn't go well. At least it ended before you guys became part of a statistic for divorce :/ as for the new attempts, at least you're trying! You can't let yourself become disillusioned with others. Being in a relationship can both suck, and be absolutely amazingly wonderful hahaha. In the end, it's worth the effort.
I wish you the best of luck

Good bait

I have green eyes, wink wink. I would always play with my last girlfriend's tummy, though I'm not attracted to big girls. It was more of a skinny fat kinda deal.

Goodnight!!!

Ooo la la, Irish and green? So attracting ;D

Haha, actually my favorite eye color is that of my own, blue.
As for the belly play, I dunno why it's just so fun. She's super ticklish, but there's times where I'll use my mouth against her stomach and blow like and she just can't stop laughing hahaha

I'm gonna shut up about her and just post qt katawas now haha

>I can overdose on my waifu

Why don't you just take healthy doses of your waifu man?

Hey all, I just wanted to check in. I've had a real busy day today, and it only seems to be getting worse :(

Love you all, have a great Friday!!!

Hey buddy! Hope everything gets better for you! Good luck with the rest of your night!

looks like rin is almost snoring swastikas

Hope things improve man, and that you can have a good Friday too.

There's a Lilly dressed as an officer picture that I think is crossed with W:40K but I can't find it, so this is my closest solder thing haha
Unfortunatly, there are no "Rin and Hitler's Big Adventure" posters

Because every little dose I take can be lethal

i'd risk it. getting fucked to death by shizune would be a helluva way to go out, at least

>no version of this chart with jigoro

shizune's figure goddamn

His ego doesn't fit on the scale

Them I'll just hope you can keep living to enjoy as much as you want.

Gotta go for a bit, be back later!
Love you all!

It's the same as Hanako's
but the devs don't like Hanako so Shizunes was probably done originally, and Hanako's copied from it

but shizune is a bit shorter. and to me shorter girls are better.

Who's spooky thumb is this?

nomiya is pretty spooky

Maybe it's someone stalking the katawas man.

Afternoon everyone. I hope your day has been wonderful and full of positive waves.

Afternoon man, I hope your day was too. How are you, anything good happen recently?

Last paycheck from my summer job is finally making its way to me, which is always great. Classes have been good and life up north is great.

The cutest couple in the world!

That's cool man, hope it all keeps up.

Lone Star, right? What are you up to, man? Do you have a job or somethin?

See, this is why we need trips. As cancerous as they are, this threads been bumped once in 30 minutes. Hell I'd take it being bumped with Fatawas over watching it die like this.

Yeah man, that's me, I'm cleaning shit right now, and no job.

>tfw a katawa will never cumflate you
>tfw a katawa will never fart on your face
>tfw a katawa will never eat you
>tfw a katawa will never hold hands with you

Got like twenty seconds!
And I thought I was lood. Holding Hands is too far!!!
Really? What do you do with your free time? Are you a student?

>Are you a student?
Yeah man, and I usually ride a bike, play vidya, or watch movies in my free time.

How would a katawa cumflate anyone? Only men came cum, idiot.

Misha literally has a foot flat to the ground and they go above it because reasons.

probably because shoe soles have a nonzero thickness

Only men can cum*
Figures when I call someone an idiot I mess up spelling...

That's probably true.

Been a while since I watched these. Figured it was the same for some of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7A5mmJ8O-E

... Please tell me you don't actually believe this.

They called me mad, they said it was foolishness to even try! But now I am at the cusp of penetrating the boundary of the 3D existence and using interdimensional fatigue to seep into the 2D world where I will truly be happy!

I'll show'em... I'll show'em all! Wahahahahahahaha!

Oh no, I'm not falling for your meme.

>He's serious

I don't know what your problem is. What are you one of those "chicks with dicks do it better" guys?

Goodnight you fags!

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Rest well.

walk into your room
see this
what do

Goodnight!

kick out the squatter.

smooch the squatter

Maybe find her a blanket and a pillow? She looks awfully uncomfortable.